Church Girl: 7 Days of Self-Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Mary asked, excited by the possibility of tasting pussy today, yet nervous about doing it with someone else.

"Oh yes, my pet," Gloria continued, reaching her hand under her pet's dress. "There are a surprisingly large number of loyal followers in the community who are either Mistresses like me, submissives like you, or switches."

"Switches?" Mary asked, the idea of there being more like her intriguing... even as she spread her legs wider to allow her Mistress to touch her fevered pussy.

"Women who can be either a Mistress or a sub," Gloria explained, as her finger moved to her pet's pantyhose clad crotch... which was, as she expected, very wet.

"Oh," Mary moaned, the simple touch instantly triggering a fire in her loins.

"Would you like me to set you up with someone tonight?" Gloria asked, slowly rubbing her pet's pussy, although it was challenging through the pantyhose and panties.

"I don't know," Mary answered honestly, excitement and trepidation both debating inside her, neither winning.

"I promise one hundred percent discretion," Gloria guaranteed.

Mary was torn. She really, really, really wanted to taste Mistress Gloria again, but that wasn't immediately possible. Could she go a few days without any pussy? That seemed unlikely, now that she had savoured The Lord's special cream and become addicted. Yet, she also didn't want to become dependent on it. She needed to be able to balance her studies, her family, her friends and her new worshipping.

"I'll make some calls," Gloria decided for her pet.

The decision made, Mary suddenly felt relaxed. She wasn't deciding, she wasn't allowing her lust to control her... no, her Mistress knew what was best for her and was taking charge. Mary nodded, "Thank you, Mistress," just as they pulled up in front of her house.

Gloria rubbed the teen's pussy for a full minute, making the teen very horny, before moving her hand away and reaching back for one of the two bags in her back seat. She handed it to Mary and said, "This is for you."

"Really?" Mary asked, completely surprised and frustrated, her orgasm very close.

"Yes, my pet," Gloria nodded. "I expect you to be wearing a pair of these every time I see you."

"Of course, Mistress," Mary nodded, excited to see what was inside.

"Now go fuck yourself, my pet," Gloria ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Mary nodded, not seeing the dismissal as rude at all, but excited to do just that, her pussy already near the brink.

Mary scurried out of the SUV, her pussy so excited that even the friction from walking was getting her closer, went into her house, and directly to her room. She locked her door, ripped her pantyhose off and surveyed the room for something to, in the holy words of her Mistress, 'fuck herself' with. Her pussy on fire, she was desperate, and she grabbed an empty collectible Coke classic bottle she had bought while in Savannah a couple of summers ago (she also had one that was still full of Coke because she thought it looked cool that way) and moved to her bed.

There was no teasing herself or getting herself wet. No, Mary simply slid the fat bottle into her pussy and began fucking herself. Truthfully, she was so horny, so desperate to come, that she didn't even have time to fantasize as her orgasm hit her in just over a minute of furious bottle fucking.

Mary's cum squirted out of her like a broken pipe as she screamed loudly, allowing the bottle to slide out of her, and praising her Creator, "Yay, God!"

Mary lay there in the afterglow of euphoria for a few minutes, the orgasm usurping all the energy out of her. When she did finally sit up, she saw a large puddle of wetness seeping into the bedspread where her cum had gushed out of her, and noticed almost an inch of liquid in the coke bottle. She shook her head at how much she came... wondering if that was normal... according to the words of her Mistress the first time she had come, it wasn't. Although so far she had only seen two pussies release cum, and they had both done it in abundance.

Mary texted Mistress Gloria and attached a picture of the partially filled coke bottle: Came in just over a minute with a classic Coke bottle.

Gloria was putting her new toys away when her phone buzzed. She hadn't even had time to make any calls, unsure who she wanted to be the first to congratulate her on her ultimate turn coup. She read the text and smiled at both the choice and the picture. Shit, this little slut-to-be squirts more than I do... something she hadn't thought was possible. No doubt she had found her future successor... someone almost any girl... or even woman... would eagerly submit to and find addictive.

Deciding to make her pet wait, which was always a crucial part of the training, she put the toys away and pondered who to call.

Cassandra was only a submissive, so she was out.

Any students were out as the secret needed to be kept for now and teens, well, they were teens.

The teachers were good choices... but in the end the choice became obvious. She texted Principal Jones: You available tonight?

Principal Jones was still at school, at her desk reading the most recent education brief, with Angie Saddleton, a senior who'd been caught smoking in the girls' washroom a month ago and was working off her detention twice a week after school in her office, under her desk, slowly lapping away. Sometimes she seduced the teens, sometimes she sent names out to other seductresses in the community, and sometimes she just forced them through blackmail... although once they had tasted her sweet nectar they always came crawling back for more (often literally). She texted back: For you, always.

Gloria responded, deciding to tease the Principal first: I have a new turn and she is one of yours you failed to alert me about.

Principal Jones was instantly curious. Very few teen turns happened without her knowledge. Gloria was clearly the queen bee of the complex, growing Sapphic community, but she felt pretty confident she was number two in the growing hierarchy of the secret lesbian society. She texted back, as she reached down and pulled the bitch's face deeper into her cunt, a clear unspoken cue to shift from the slow licking she'd been doing for over half an hour to eager lapping: Who? I don't know anyone new.

Gloria responded: First I need to know if you're free, Tamara.

Tamara replied instantly, even as her orgasm began to build after half an hour of simmering: I'm definitely available.

Gloria responded: Be at our Pleasure Room in the library at exactly 7:30.

Tamara sighed, it was obvious she wasn't going to learn the secret student at this moment. She responded: I'll be there. Any chance I can get a hint who is your newest turn?

Gloria smiled. She loved being the keeper of secrets. She was the only one who knew every woman who was a secret submissive cunt muncher. And although she had considered keeping Mary to herself a little longer, she decided that Mary needed to discover that not all pussy was the same... although all pussy was delicious on its own (except for you smokers), only the rare few had the God given gift of squirting... which was a taste that was unique all on its own. She replied: You'll never guess!

Tamara began grinding her cunt on the eager cunt licker, as she guessed: Is it Tiffany?

Ironically, Tiffany was Mary's best friend, and even more socially awkward, but was not yet a member of the teen sub club. Gloria instantly decided that Mary's first attempt at turning another student should be Tiffany when the time came. She responded: You'll find out at 7:30. Be gentle with her though, she is more than just a submissive or a bimbo slut... she is the next big thing. We're grooming her for greatness.

Tamara moaned loudly as her orgasm suddenly hit, and she wondered who could have been turned in her school that she wouldn't know about. She and Gloria had been speculating about the next one for over a year. They both believed that the world was on the brink of a sexual revolution where finally women would be in control... on top... and men would be the submissives, the pussies, the bottoms, the cock suckers. The Internet had accelerated the pace where men were now becoming way more curious about sucking cock and being pegged... their natural fall from power was getting closer, as all hierarchies eventually fell (ask the Turks, the Romans, the Vikings).

While women were finally coming to understand they had all the power... always had... and as men crumbled under their fixations on porn and cock (almost every guy would suck cock or get sucked by a guy given the right circumstances), woman would use their sexuality to take control of the power vacuum before the men even realized what had happened.

This was the revolution Gloria hinted at to Mary, and one she felt could eventually be led by Mary once she was trained: first as a submissive pet, and then as a switch who seduced straight women to becoming submissives and Mistresses themselves. Gloria, and perhaps Tamara, would be powers behind the throne.

But that would take time, patience, and excellent planning.

As Tamara coated her slut's face with her cum, she mentally listed every girl in the senior class who wasn't already a pet.

Kara, a black cheerleader who'd moved here a few months ago was a possibility, as she was strong-willed and beautiful, yet Tamara wasn't sure the world was ready for a black Goddess to lead the way... although Tamara would follow in a heartbeat... the idea of being a white slave to a dominant black woman was her biggest unfulfilled fantasy.

Cameron was a tall, lithe athlete who played both volleyball and basketball, and had an intense on the court personality, yet was sweet as pie off the court (with a pie Tamara hoped to sample soon).

Zelda was an intriguing possibility. A drama student who carried the lead in every play, and was so gender neutral she could excel in both male and female roles. So much so that Tamara often wondered if she didn't have a cock.

Five more weren't even possibilities: Sarah was too shy, Emily too ADD, Wanda too chubby, Dani too dumb, and Mary too Christian.

As Tamara finally let go of Angie's head, she concluded she had no fucking clue who it could be. No one fit the profile she had envisioned to be the next one. There were a couple of younger students she felt would be strong candidates once they were legal (Gloria had a clear eighteen plus rule which Tamara reluctantly followed), but none of the seniors stood out strongly enough to be 'the next big thing'.

Tamara sent Angie away and tried to work, although it was no use... until she found out who this new hotshot was, she wouldn't be able to think straight... not that she ever did anyway as long as her mind was on pussy.

Mary was cooking a chicken stir fry for dinner when her cell buzzed. She looked at the message. Be at the library at 7:30. Go to the back of the Reading Room and take the stairs down to the basement. The password for the third door on your left is SLUT69!

As was often the case for Mary ever since she'd had that lemonade spilt on her last Saturday, a juicy spark of excitement and anxiety zapped through her.

Although she was nervous, she knew she was to obey Mistress Gloria without hesitation as part of her training, just as she was to obey The Lord faithfully in all things. She responded: Yes, Mistress. May I ask who I am meeting?

Gloria responded: You may ask, but I won't tell. I will tell you she too is a loyal follower of The Lord and one who will be sympathetic to your craving for the Lord's libation. Obey her as you would me.

Mary read the response, disappointed not to know, her anxiety not at all fading, yet the mystery was also exciting, which was evident from the fresh wetness that had just dampened her new panties (if they could really be called panties as her thong barely covered her cunt, and didn't cover her ass at all). So as was becoming habitual, she responded: Understood, Mistress.

Gloria responded teasingly a couple of minutes later, just as her oblivious husband walked in the door: PS: You know this woman!

When Mary received the last text, she gasped! Even though she should have known in this small town that was always a possibility. Who could it be? Before she could really ponder this, her mother walked in the door and Mary put her phone away and resumed prepping dinner... even as the sentence 'You know this woman' kept playing through her head.

Mary fidgeted during the making and eating of dinner, both nervous and excited. Her mother noticed and asked, "Are you okay, Mary?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Mary nodded.

"You've seemed different the past couple of days," her mother correctly recognized.

"Oh, just the usual stresses," Mary answered, before adding, "I do need to go to the library tonight."

"Oh, okay," The concerned Mom nodded, not pushing it further, even though she was certain something was different.

Mary was thankful when her mother didn't push it. She sure wasn't ready to discuss with her mother any details of her newfound closeness with the Lord.

Tamara was downstairs in the secret Pleasure Room a few minutes early, giddy to discover who the new turn was and who Gloria was confident would be the next big one. She had suggested a few potential next ones in the past couple of years, but Gloria always disagreed.

Mary also got to the library just a couple minutes early, not wanting anyone to see her going to this room, trepidation at being caught weighing more on her mind than who she was about to meet. She trusted her Mistress implicitly, and knew that she wouldn't ever risk Mary's reputation. Yet, the unforeseen consequences that could domino if she were caught in the act was terrifying her. Mrs. Taylor had no way of controlling the odd library patron, or at least she didn't think so.

But Mary, using her faith in The Lord and her newfound faith in her Mistress, overcame her insecurity and doubt, entered the almost completely empty library and headed directly to the spot instructed. Reaching the door, she saw the keypad she had never noticed before, although she had noticed there was a door down here... one she'd assumed was for book storage and repair.

Mary looked up and down the hallway and ensured that nobody was in sight, so she quickly entered the unique password and a tiny red light changed to green. She quickly opened the door, scurried inside and closed it, feeling a rush at being in this room.

Principal Jones heard the door open and a rush of adrenaline hit her... almost three hours of complete mystery was about to be answered. Suddenly her phone buzzed. She looked at the text: Call me the minute she arrives and you have discovered who is the one.

Tamara wondered why. This was new. Yet, first things first. 'The One' had entered the alcove and was about to walk around the corner into the Pleasure Room. Who would it be?

And as the girl entered, Tamara gasped. 'No fucking way! Mary?! How was that even possible?'

Mary entered and found herself in a sumptuous room she never expected to find in a library! It wasn't large, a bit larger than a teacher's office, no windows and only one other door probably leading to a bathroom, powder blue walls broken up with thick, red four-foot-wide draperies hanging every few feet, and on each stretch of blue wall was hanging a large oil painting of anywhere from two to eight women engaged in sexual activities. On the floor was a thick, burgundy carpet, and instinctively Mary knew she wasn't to walk on this with her shoes, so she slipped them off and set them beside another pair of heels beside the door. There were two sections to the room, one containing two elegant couches and two love seats, and the other containing only a large, canopied, four-poster bed. The maroon coverlet was pulled invitingly back to display black, satin sheets with bright red Rolling Stones logos printed on them. Sitting on one of the couches was Principal Jones, who she had just heard gasp, and she couldn't help gasping herself! She couldn't even process the reality that her no-nonsense Principal was the one she was about to serve.

Principal Jones was equally shocked as she said, "Come kneel before me, Mary. I need to call Mistress Gloria, and quickly."

"Y-y-yes, ma'am," Mary stammered, her excitement fading as trepidation took control. She walked over the few feet and dropped to her knees as Principal Jones picked up her cell phone and speed-dialed.

After a couple rings, Tamara greeted, "You requested I call."

Gloria ordered, "Make sure you're not on speakerphone."

"I'm not," Tamara said, as she slipped her stockinged foot into Mary's hands.

Mary understood the wordless request, and began massaging the Principal's nylon-clad feet... nylons which were the same sheer silk she was now wearing.

"Surprised?" Gloria asked.

"Shocked," Tamara answered, enjoying the foot massage from the Minister's daughter, "I'm dying to hear the whole story."

"I'll stop by soon and tell you everything," Gloria promised. "But for now it's important you understand I've used religion to get her addicted. She thinks cum is a gift from The Lord."

Mary was trying to eavesdrop, assuming the conversation was about her, as she massaged the nylon-clad foot... a task that was subservient and yet felt natural to her. Plus, she loved the feel of the sheer nylon... kind of feeling like Lenny petting Curley's Wife's hair in 'Of Mice and Men'.

Tamara wanted to laugh, yet also wanted to salute Gloria, who always knew how to find the weakness or vulnerability in a woman... especially a teen. She replied, "Good to know."

"Yes, so use religious terms whenever you can," Gloria continued. "By the way, I know you don't often go down on a teenager, but I highly recommend you do this one. Believe me, you'll have good cause to thank me later."

"You have me curious," Tamara purred, as she offered her other foot to the obedient submissive.

Mary was also curious, but took the second foot and resumed massaging, even as she thought to herself, 'I'm about to lick my principal's pussy'.

Gloria finished, "I'll leave her to your wisdom, but she is not to be dommed, but treated with kid gloves. No humiliation, although she'll willingly do whatever you say."

"As you wish," Tamara agreed, having already treated a teen roughly earlier today.

"Tell her Mistress Gloria says hi and to enjoy The Lord's creation," Gloria said.

"Will do," Tamara again agreed, amused at the strategy taken, and dying to hear the whole story.

"Bye."

"Bye," Tamara finished, before hanging up and looking down at the cute teen, still in awe of who was now before her. After a moment, she said, "Mistress Gloria says hi."

Mary wasn't sure what to say back. Mistress Gloria was no longer on the phone, and everything about what was happening felt weird... except for the task at hand that she was very much enjoying.

"Don't be nervous, Mary," Principal Jones said. "Craving The Lord's creation is something many young women struggle with."

"Oh," Mary said, the familiar words sounding different coming from her no nonsense principal.

"It's actually something you will crave your entire life," the principal continued, seeing the vulnerable look in the teen's eyes. She added, "But that is what The Lord wants. You to be addicted to his creation so it can always bring you closer to him."