Church Girl: 7 Days of Self-Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Walker looked up and saw Mary staring at her.

Mary's face went beet red, as it was obvious that the message was from Mistress Gloria, and it had obviously just been read by Mrs. Walker.

Mrs. Walker smiled, unsure what else to do, and then tried unsuccessfully not to blush herself, perusing the entire room, trying to look casual.

The bell rang a minute later and Mary awkwardly came to get her phone.

Mrs. Walker handed it to the true submissive, instantly curious how good she would taste, and how good she would lick, as she offered, "Mary, if you ever need to talk... about anything," she smiled as if sharing a secret joke with her student... "I'm always here for you."

"Thank you, Mrs. Walker," Mary said, taking her phone and scurrying out of the room. She quickly went to the washroom, into a stall, and read the message.

On her screen were the words: Next time fuck your ripe cunt with.

'Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!' Mary thought to herself. Mrs. Walker had definitely seen that! What was she thinking right now? That I was some kind of lesbian slut? Oh God!

But that thing about always being here for Mary was after she saw the screen. Was Mrs. Walker part of the secret society and coming on to her?!

Yet Mary, already addicted to Gloria's training, wanted to read the rest of the message. What was she supposed to fuck her cunt with?

She opened her phone and read the entire message, which was only four more words: Next time fuck your ripe cunt with some sort of food.

'Oh my!' Thought Mary. What kind of food would be useable inside her cunt? And why was her cunt suddenly completely soaked?

She suddenly needed to get off, her pussy burning. She knew that this would make her late for Chemistry, but if she didn't get herself off, there was no way she would be able to focus on the class, and it was a review class where Mr. Gordon always gave hints to the test big time, and she wanted to maintain her 99% average.

Yet, Mary had very limited options to get herself off and no food. But with The Lord burning inside her, she knew she had to come quickly, and decided she would get off with food next time as she saw the metal cylinder holding the toilet paper as a perfect possibility... the only other option was a pen.

So Mary, desperate to come, took the toilet paper roll off, lifted up her skirt, spread her legs, tugged her thong to the side and slowly slid the tube inside her fevered cunt just as the bathroom door opened and some girls came in. Oops!

Mary froze with the cylinder inside her as the girls filled the bathroom with sound, talking about boys. As a girl entered the stall beside her, she began slowly fucking herself as she needed to get off and needed to do so in a hurry. Her orgasm began to slowly rise, but was definitely not going to burst with such slow stimulus. Mary was already learning that when it came to self-pleasure, she liked it fast and hard.

When a toilet flushed, Mary seized the opportunity and pumped her cunt a half dozen times rapidly, before slowing down again as the sound dissipated... biting her lip not to moan.

As the girl exited the adjacent stall and washed her hands, Mary resumed fucking herself faster, hoping the running water would drown out any sounds she made.

As the door opened and closed and footsteps faded away, Mary furiously fucked herself with the cylinder as she imagined Mrs. Walker ordering her to lick her after class. Mrs. Walker was a pretty teacher, her favourite teacher, and one she would love to help lead to the Lord... as she wasn't a regular church goer... coming only a few times a year. If Mary started sneaking off with her for private worship, she might become a regular attender!

Mary, as usual, came pretty quickly once she got into it, and she pulled the cylinder out and sprayed her cum all over the bathroom floor as she moaned loudly, but suppressed any screaming or audible declarations to the Lord.

As soon as she was done, Mary looked down and saw wetness everywhere. She quickly sat up, put the cylinder back in place with the roll back on it and hurried out of the bathroom, not even washing her hands, as she wanted out of there before she was caught... instantly feeling guilty for doing it there and then. Thankfully the Lord was still watching over her, and she made it to class just before the bell rang.

Mrs. Walker, having a preparation class period, closed and locked her classroom door, returned to her desk and got herself off imagining being Mary's pet... she was way more a submissive than a dominant... although she could be a switch if the need presented itself.

Gloria meanwhile, was planning a Sunday to remember... a day where she would bless her pet with her first fuck. She knew her husband had golf planned for that afternoon, just like every Sunday afternoon, and her daughter would be at the lake with her boyfriend. She would have the house to herself... except for a strap-on and a virgin.

Mary, sexually satisfied for the time being, was able to focus in chemistry class and it wasn't until she was walking home that she texted Mistress Gloria back. Mistress, I am asking forgiveness. I couldn't focus after Mrs. Walker took my phone and saw part of your message. But I was so horny, I got myself off in the bathroom with the toilet paper holder thingie. I had read the food order, I had none with me and was desperate to feel the Lord in me so I could focus on my studies. I'm so sorry. I will definitely find some food for the next time. Your pet.

Gloria was working out, something she did every day, when her phone buzzed. Curious to see if it was Mary, she went and checked her phone. She read the lengthy text. She smiled at Mary's sexual hunger, her apology and her creative toy. She also realized she needed to have a quick chat with Jasmine Walker about Mary. She texted back: You're forgiven, Mary. And I will have a chat with Mrs. Walker... don't worry she is one of us.

Mary was holding onto her phone, hoping for a quick response. She read it and first felt happy that she was forgiven... and then shocked to learn Mrs. Walker was a lesbian too. If Mrs. Walker was, anyone could be! She texted back: Thank you, Mistress.

Mary had dinner with her family and went to the church youth group that night and refrained from having a third orgasm that day, as she was worried about getting too addicted.

Gloria called Jasmine and explained Mary's situation in vague terms and stressed the religious aspect of the seduction and that she was off limits for the time being.

Mrs. Walker reluctantly agreed, although Mistress Gloria promised she would get the opportunity to serve Mary soon. So Jasmine did what she always did when she was horny... she wrote erotica. She began composing a new story called 'Church Girl' in which she envisioned Mary's story.

...

Day 4: Wednesday

Mary was sick. She stayed home and once she woke up around 11:30, she texted Mistress Gloria: At home sick today. Don't have any energy. I'll still try to come at least once today.

Gloria read the text as she was getting groceries. She texted back: It's okay, my pet. You had double orgasms yesterday and thus can go a day without. Rest, get better. I'll have a special surprise for you Sunday after the service.

Mary was relieved, as for the first time since she'd discovered The Lord's pleasure, she wasn't in the mood to reach for it. She drank some water and returned to bed.

...

Day 5: Thursday

Mary felt better, not great, but good enough to return to school... she hated missing classes.

That said, she still wasn't feeling the yearning to touch herself.

The morning moved fast, she wrote her chemistry test at lunch, stopped by the Chemistry Lab and turned it in, and it wasn't until English class that Mary's libido suddenly woke up when she saw Mrs. Walker wearing a black skirt and matching nylons. At one point Mrs. Walker looked meaningfully into Mary's eyes and gave her a warm smile, but Mary wasn't sure what she should make of it, if anything at all.

Mary made it through the class, returned to the Chemistry Lab and retrieved her corrected test, and was impressed to see she had gotten 98%. She scanned through it quickly to find where she had lost marks and sighed. One of the two marks she'd lost was a multiple choice question she should have known.

Once home, Mary went online and googled foods that could be used in the vagina. To her surprise there were many: cucumbers, carrots, bananas, zucchini, celery, and eggplants were all vegetables suggested. She headed to the kitchen, suddenly curious, and found the carrots were all mini-carrots. Oh well. She then found some celery, but it seemed too thin and fragile. Then she found a cucumber. It was long and thick. Longer and thicker than her previous choices. And she said it was good. Biblical, even!

Mary carried the cucumber upstairs, hopped onto the bed and fucked herself to an orgasm as she imagined being Mrs. Walker's pet. The cucumber spread her cunt wider than anything before, creating new pleasures. The cucumber also reached new depths inside her, creating new pleasures... and within a couple of minutes she had her most intense self-induced orgasm ever as she screamed in the exuberant freedom of an empty house, "Thank you, God!"

After she recovered and had stopped gasping for breath, she texted Mistress Gloria while she headed outside to toss the cucumber in the garbage. Mistress I used a cucumber today. It was big and thick and made me come super hard. I miss you!!

Gloria read the message. Her period was nearing its end and her pussy would be nice and fresh to munch on tomorrow, but she already had plans for tomorrow night with her husband... believe it or not. She responded back: Good girl. The next one needs to be super creative. And this weekend I have very special things planned for you. PS: I want you to slice up the cucumber wet with your heavenly cum and put it in tonight's salad.

Mary felt a rush of excitement at the promise for the weekend, as she stopped just a few feet from the garbage. Her cheeks went red at the naughtiness of feeding her parents a cucumber with her cum on it... yet it was The Lord's cum so it wouldn't be a sin... but a holy gift. She responded back: I will obey, Mistress.

Mary returned to the house and quickly made a salad including thin slices of the cum-coated cucumber. She also heated up some leftovers from yesterday, and everything was on the table when her parents arrived for dinner a few minutes later.

Mom smiled, happy to have dinner all prepared, "Thank you, honey. I really wasn't in the mood to make a meal."

"No problem," Mary nodded, both giddy with excitement at watching her parents eating her cum in the salad and nervous they would somehow detect what it was.

And as they had dinner, neither parent recognised the taste of cum, but Dad did remark, "This salad really is exotic tasting."

Mary felt her pussy tingle in response as she explained, "The dressing is homemade."

Mom added, "You'll have to give me the recipe."

"Will do," Mary promised, even though she realized she now had to figure out a mixture. She was hungry for more cunt, and even though she had enjoyed her own juices just now, she wished she could get a nice face full of cunt. Tomorrow she may have to go see Principal Jones. Or that pretty Mrs. Walker? She had offered that if Mary ever...

That night, Mary googled 'go fuck yourself' for other options, looking for something creative. She was stunned by the choices. There were lots out there: screwdriver, hammer, plyers and flashlight were a few of the tools mentioned, as were a shovel and a plunger. Mary assumed they meant the handle end of each... although they would be very unsanitary... although, in retrospect, so was the toilet paper cylinder. Other strange suggestions included bedposts (which included an illustration of a girl impaled on a thick bedpost, arms and legs in the air and a huge grin on her face, which made Mary gasp), doorknob, bike seat, candlestick holder, candle, sharpie marker, broomstick, curling iron (Mary couldn't fathom how that would work without risk of injury), hairbrush, toothbrush, cellphone, rolling pin, a back massager (how would that possibly work?) and a television remote.

Mary couldn't believe many of the suggestions, but either way, as she read the list her pussy was wet again. She grabbed her long, thin remote, not as long or thick as the cucumber, and began idly fucking herself with it while continuing to read.

As she slowly fucked herself, she read about the fact that many women have orgasms using a washing machine. She read in awe as it explained... when on the spin cycle, sit on top or lean against the machine so your labia meets with the metal side and enjoy the ride (the article promised you'd reach your own rinse cycle before the machine did).

Although there was no way she could try that now with her parents home, Mary was greatly intrigued by that possibility... something she hoped to try on Friday or Saturday when her parents were gone for the weekend, as her father was giving a sermon at another church three hours north.

Mary closed her eyes and fucked herself with the remote... kind of annoyed at how small it was after the fullness she'd felt with the cucumber inside her. Yet eventually she came and texted Mistress Gloria: I had another orgasm. This time a remote control which wasn't as fulfilling as the cucumber... not sure if that was creative, but I have a great idea for tomorrow.

Gloria was watching television when Mary texted: She responded back. Don't worry, after Sunday you will always have something big and long to satisfy you.

Mary felt a delicious chill at the promise and texted back: I can't wait.

...

Day 6: Friday

Mary again woke up wet and willing and looked around the room for a new pleasure wand. She saw a sharpie on her desk, went and grabbed it and quickly got herself off... liking the feeling of cleansing herself with an orgasm to start the day. She texted her newest toy to her Mistress with promises of a wickedly fun idea for after school.

During English, she was called to the office by Principal Jones. Ironically, she had already been pondering going to see her as she had been salivating all day, craving the Lord's cream as she felt like she was going through withdrawal.

Mrs. Walker excused her, with a slight smile that implied she knew the real reason Mary was being summoned to the office, which knowledge turned Mary on. Reaching the office, Mrs. White, who was the blackest women Mary had ever met, smiled and said, "Principal Jones is expecting you, Mary. Go right in."

Mary had no clue if the chubby black woman had a clue about the secret lesbian society, as she smiled, "Thank you, Mrs. White."

Mary entered the office and closed the door.

As soon as it was closed, Principal Jones ordered, "Knees, Mary, it's time to worship."

Mary obeyed, dropping to her knees, instantly feeling wetness in her thong and anticipation in her heart.

"Crawl to me," Tamara ordered, slightly annoyed that the teen hadn't come to taste her sooner on her own accord.

"Yes, ma'am," Mary obeyed, beginning to crawl to the desk feeling both excited and silly... the crawling felt rather strange... especially in a dress.

The seductress said, "I was quite surprised you didn't come to get some of the Lord's heavenly sweetness." She then added, trying to guilt the teen into further obedience and reliance, "I thought you were more loyal to the Lord than that."

Mary had reached the desk when the statement was made, which made her feel bad. She defended, "I just didn't want to become so addicted to the Lord's cream that I couldn't continue to succeed in my studies."

Tamara rolled her chair back and nodded, as she looked down at the submissive, "I guess that is understandable, but you can't turn your back on The Lord, either."

"I'm sorry, ma'am," Mary apologized, feeling terrible if that was the message she was giving her saviour by not savouring his holiness.

"It's okay," Tamara said softly. "It's important to balance all aspects of your life, but you need to learn that you now have a mission from The Lord. A responsibility much greater than most girls your age can even comprehend."

"I have a mission?" Mary asked, looking up at the principal in surprise.

"Yes, you are to spread the joy of The Lord through giving and receiving pleasure," Tamara said, having had a long talk with Gloria last night, before she had one of the cheerleaders come to her house and lick her for two hours while she watched the taped Monday episode of the Bachelor.

For Mary this reinforced the words Mistress Gloria had said and made perfect sense to her. "I understand, ma'am."

"Good, now crawl under my desk and get your daily fix," Tamara ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Mary nodded, as she crawled under the desk, surprised how much room there was under the desk. Had it been constructed with this in mind?

Tamara hiked up her skirt, rolled her chair back under the desk, and spread her legs as she instructed, "Take your time, and you'll find a cushion on your right for your knees; you'll need to stay under there until my meeting is done."

Mary's eyes went wide at what she heard.

"Hurry up, get started," Tamara ordered, knowing she had shocked the teen.

Mary obeyed, her head spinning with where she was and what she was doing... and during the school day! After a few slow long deliberate strokes, Mary froze, when over the intercom Mrs. White announced, "Mrs. Martins is here."

"Keep licking," the principal ordered, before adding, "while I have a nice chat with your mother."

Even after all the shocking things that had transpired since last Saturday, from the spilling of the lemonade, to the porn played on a computer, to being licked by Mrs. Taylor, to licking Mrs. Taylor, to the variety of self-pleasures, to the secret library rendezvous with the principal, to her recent sexy daydreams about Mrs. Walker, what she had just heard was the biggest shock of all... she was about to be licking pussy while her (hopefully) oblivious mother was in the same room.

"Send her in," Principal Jones replied, loving the taboo of having the daughter under the desk while talking to the mother... a prank she had enjoyed on more than a couple of occasions.

A minute later, Mrs. Martins walked in and Principal Jones invited, "Please have a seat."

"Thank you for seeing me today," Mrs. Martins said, as she sat down, completely unaware that just a thin piece of wood separated her and her daughter.

Mary was completely stressed out, yet she also kept licking, ever so slowly so as to not make a sound or get the principal too excited.

"Any time," Tamara said. "Your family is very important to the community, and Mary is a very intelligent and industrious young lady who will do anything I request."

"She is a go-getter," the mother nodded, before adding, "although this isn't about her."

And for fifteen minutes they chatted about an upcoming event that the church wanted to collaborate on with the school.

The entire time, Mary licked, and Mrs. Martins puzzled about the blissful expression on Principal Jones's face.

The entire time, Mary was stressed, but as she licked, she began to wonder if this was another test from the Lord, like the girls in the bathroom, or Mrs. Walker seeing part of Mrs. Taylor's email.

The entire time, the principal's left hand was resting gently on her head, holding her in place.