Church Girl: 7 Days of Self-Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mother finished, "And thank you for all you do for Mary."

"Oh, your daughter gives as much as she receives," Principal Jones replied, loving dirty innuendos that only she and her cunt muncher would understand.

"You be sure to push her this last month," Mrs. Martins said, as she stood up.

"Oh, I plan to push her to the limit, and have her explore avenues that will test her fully, but make her stronger," Tamara promised.

"Great," the mother said. "She needs to be pushed and forced outside her conservative box. She is a bit too shy. I guess she gets that from me."

"Oh I think she is climbing further out of her conservative box than you can imagine," Principal Jones retorted, thinking of the adventurous box Mary was exploring right now.

"That's great," Mrs. Martins said. "She's been so focused on her grades and getting into the best schools, I think her social life has been compromised."

As Mary listened to this, she was annoyed. She focused on her grades primarily because that was what both her parents never tired of preaching to her about.

"I promise," the principal continued, loving this conversation, and the permission the mother was accidentally giving her, "I'll help her stretch the limits of who and what she is."

"That's great," the mom said happily. "She'll be starting college soon, and she'll need to know who she is when her parents aren't around."

"I've really seen her coming out of her shell lately," Tamara added, barely able not to laugh, "I mean she is hungry... to learn, and to explore... who she is. I've never seen someone lap up knowledge like she does."

The moment the door was closed, Tamara pulled the teen's face roughly into her heated furnace and ordered, "Work for your blessing, you eager little angel, you."

Mary obeyed, desperate to get her off, to get the blessing she craved, yet being called a 'little angel' startled her. Surely she was just a common girl! That said, she had no time to think about it as the principal held her face deep in her wet cunt and began grinding up and down.

"Oh yes, suck on my cunt, eat my twat, fuck me with that wicked tongue," Tamara ordered, really fucking the teen's face, briefly forgetting who she was using as her orgasm rose quickly.

Mary oddly liked the nasty talk, having concluded that the sinfulness of swearing was another of the church's lies. Calling someone names to hurt them was indeed a sin, but using swear words for pleasure was okay, and kind of turned her on. To her surprise, her own cunt was burning and had been ever since her mother had walked into the room.

Tamara finally came, and Mary eagerly licked up the sweet, if meager, blessing.

Once Tamara was done a minute later, she let go of the teen's head and said, "I expect you to come begging me for your blessing at least three times a week; is that clear?"

Mary liked being told exactly what was expected of her. She liked the black and white world where she didn't have to make decisions. She responded, not even realizing she was saying anything until after the words had tumbled out, "Yes, Mistress."

Tamara smiled as she rolled her chair backwards and said, "You'd better get back to class."

Mary crawled from underneath the desk, stood up and joked, although she was hinting she would love the principal to eat her out, "I'm not sure I'll be able to think straight in this condition."

"Well, you're not straight, Miss lezzy angel," Principal Jones pointed out, before asking, "do you want to come before you return to class?"

"Desperately," Mary nodded, thankful Principal Jones had seen her hunger.

"Sit on my desk and spread those legs," Tamara ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Mary replied, saying it on purpose and with respect this time.

"You know I almost never eat cunt," Tamara pointed out.

"Really?" Mary asked.

"No, because The Lord created some of us to be full of blessed cum for her many other followers," Tamara made up on the spot.

"That makes sense," Mary replied, as she spread her legs.

"But you're special Mary, and so is this ripe cunt of yours," Tamara complimented, as she rolled her chair back up and dined on the teen's box.

"It is?" Mary moaned.

The principal added, "Oh yes, Mary. The Lord has given you a blessed cunt. One that followers and wayward sinners will soon be begging to be blessed from."

Mary loved that idea, although she couldn't fathom how Mrs. Jones could know that. Yet, her orgasm, as usual, rose rapidly and her brain shut off and she allowed the pleasure to wrap her up in a cocoon of rapture. And in a couple of minutes, her blessed cunt had blessed her principal as she received the blessed pleasure the blessed Lord had gifted her with.

Tamara enjoyed the cum facial as she eagerly lapped up as much of the flood as she could. Sitting straight up, she said, "Don't ever forget, Mary. Your purpose in life is to please others with your expert tongue, and bless others with your special cunt."

"Yes, ma'am," Mary nodded.

"Say it!"

"Say what?"

"Your purpose in life."

Mary declared, believing every word as inspiration from the Gods seemed to direct her tongue, "I was born with but two purposes in life: To bring pleasure to as many women as possible so they can be closer to The Lord, and to bless many women with the Lord's special cum by allowing them to feast on my own cunt, which is the Chalice of the Gods."

Tamara was happy she was filming all this for Gloria, as the training and brainwashing were definitely ascending to new levels. "Good girl," Tamara smiled. "Now you'd better get to Chemistry, you missed your entire English class."

Mary shrugged, "Maybe I'll just eat Mrs. Walker's cunt after school as an apology."

Tamara was surprised by Mary's bluntness. Yet she pointed out, "Actually my pet, Mrs. Walker is more likely to beg to eat your cunt and be blessed by your heavenly cream."

Mary nodded, "Good to know, ma'am, maybe I'll offer her a drink from my Blessed Wellspring of The Lord's Cum."

Principal Jones chuckled, "I'm sure she would love not only to drink, but even to bathe in your heavenly nectar. She is quite the eager cunt muncher."

Mary laughed, "Hey, me too!"

"Indeed you too."

Mary headed to class and once the class was done she chatted with Tiffany for ten minutes, where she had to lie about why she'd missed the entire English class, then she went to see Mrs. Walker... her cunt already wet at the idea of having her favourite teacher lip-smacking between her legs. She couldn't explain it, but there was definitely a different feeling between eating cunt and having her cunt eaten... although she couldn't yet explain why each of them gave her different rushes, different pleasures.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Walker had already left, ironically having gone home to meet Gloria for a Friday snack.

Mary, on the other hand, hurried home and directly to the washing machine.

Once home, she threw in a load, including all her nylons and thongs from the week, even the thong she'd been wearing today, and started the machine.

Mary grabbed her phone and reread the instructions, and then read the comments which all confirmed that this was one of the best ways to get off without the use of an actual person or toy.

Mary waited impatiently for the spin cycle to begin. When it finally started, she leaned in and pressed her labia to the corner of the vibrating machine. Instantly the vibrations sent tremors through her, and once she'd adjusted her body to the perfect position, the euphoria began.

The vibrations in her whole nether regions were intense, unlike all the localised things she had previously used to get off. She closed her eyes and allowed the vibrations to take control of her body.

"Ooooooooh," Mary moaned, relishing the intimate contact.

Her other orgasms had usually come quickly, but these vibrations took her to a different level of self-pleasure, almost equalling the intensity of the tongues of Mistress Gloria and Principal Jones.

And in under a minute, something that usually only happens to boys, she was coming. She remained leaning on the magic machine as her orgasm trembled through her, deciding instantly that this time, one was not going to be enough.

Mary knew this would look incredibly compromising if someone were to come in and see her like this, yet confident she was alone, she just let herself go, to enjoy the pleasure God was bestowing on her.

A second orgasm erupted in Mary a few minutes later, and she now discovered that the pleasure was too good to stop! Her third orgasm was building when the spin cycle stopped. Frustrated, Mary kept rubbing her pussy against the edge of the machine... but it didn't work.

Mary, greedy for her third orgasm, grabbed a lint brush and furiously fucked herself... her third orgasm finally coming... literally.

Once recovered, and exhausted, she texted Mistress Gloria: Came twice in a row leaning on a washing machine and a third time with a lint brush. The vibrations were to die for.

Gloria was getting dressed for her night out with her husband when she received the text. She smiled, impressed by the teen's creativity: Everyone should use the spin cycle at least once... very creative. Don't worry, I plan to have you vibrating like a tuning fork on Sunday.

As Mary drew herself a bath, she received Mistress Gloria's text and responded: I can't wait!

That night, Mary and Tiffany went to a movie together... Mary wondering if she could help Tiffany get closer to the Lord... she would have to ask Mistress Gloria if and how she should.

...

Day 7: Saturday

Home alone, Mary slept in until almost eleven. The wild week had apparently taken more out of her than she'd realized, as she wasn't one to sleep in past 8:30.

As Mary got out of bed, she saw her phone flashing and saw two messages from her Mistress. My pet, I can't see you today, but I promise tomorrow I am all yours and you are all mine!!

Mary sighed, she had been really hoping to see and serve Mistress Gloria today... although they say patience is a virtue, and tomorrow she had been promised a special day.

The second message was a link and a message. My pet please watch this the first time without touching yourself at all... although I'm sure you will be tempted. Then watch it again and come as many times as you wish. Be blessed, my pet. Tomorrow your training continues.

Mary, although she was hungry, it being over twelve hours since she'd last eaten, headed back to her room and pulled open her laptop. She texted the link from her phone to her email and then clicked on it.

The video was called 'Call to Worship Pussy' and starred a very cute, sweet-looking teen named Charlotte Stokely going door-to-door trying to promote the message of The Lord.

Instantly, Mary couldn't believe how similar it felt to her own experience last Saturday.

Mary watched the video, completely drawn into the story as in her imagination she became the blonde girl and Mistress Gloria became the older woman.

Mary watched as the older woman got undressed and slowly seduced the young blonde, who was flushed and rattled by the sudden sexual attention. Like Mary though, she was overwhelmed and wasn't sure what was happening to her... or why she was feeling things she didn't know could exist.

The teen explained The Lord was there to help people with their needs. The MILF questioned, as she cupped the teen's breasts and her wet cunt, "Tell me exactly what I get."

The bewildered teen answered, "Whatever you need."

Mary's own cunt was burning with desire as she watched the intoxicating video.

The teen gasped, "Oh my God," even covering her mouth when she said it.

After minutes of touching and teasing, the MILF ordered the teen to sit on her face. Mary desperately wanted to have someone sit on her face... enamoured by the teen and her innocent response, "You want me to sit on your face?"

Mary had to use all her will to obey Mistress Gloria and refrain from touching herself.

Especially when the older woman licked the teen's pussy and purred, "You see, God wants you to feel good."

The teen replied, "Oh God, this does feel good."

Mary reminisced her own first orgasm as she continued to be immersed in the video that seemed to be a parallel to her own discovery of The Lord's pleasure.

When the teen licked the older woman's cunt she declared, "It's so yummy."

Mary salivated at the sight of the dripping pussy and recalled the heavenly tastes of both Mistress Gloria and Principal Jones.

And when the teen came at the expert tongue of the older woman, she declared on camera, "I think I found God, I finally found God."

Mary repeated the inspiring words, having felt the exact same way when she'd discovered her real purpose in life and the exquisite taste to be found in a woman's loins.

As soon as the scene ended, Mary got up and looked for the perfect thing to fuck herself with. She wanted something long and thick, but nothing in her room was suitable. She considered her mouse but it was too short, she pondered a few other things, but none of them fit what she needed. Frustrated, she headed downstairs and in the living room found a candle, still wrapped in plastic. She grabbed it and thought... longer than the cucumber, although not as thick... but it will have to do.

Mary hurried back to her room, pressed play on the video and watched the entire video as she slowly fucked herself with the candle... going slowly... not wanting to come until the teen in the video erupted in ecstasy.

And thus Mary teased herself for over twenty-five minutes, slowing down or even stopping when she felt her orgasm getting too close... The teasing drove her wild and when the teen finally came, Mary followed seconds later as she screamed, "Thank you God! I'm yours!"

Mary texted Mistress Gloria: I watched the video twice and came around a long candle.

Gloria, who was in a stadium with her husband, watching her daughter competing in a cheerleader competition, pondering whether she should try to seduce a cheerleader from another school or a mother, read the message and replied: Good girl. Watch it as many times as you wish. And come as often as you wish. Tomorrow is the beginning of Stage 2!

Mary was super curious about Stage Two ... she also became addicted to the video, which she watched three more times that day, and coming five more times from: humping a teddy bear, fucking herself with a wine bottle with the cork still in it, awkwardly fucking herself with a rolling pin, frustratingly using three bananas (all softened way past their ripe stage), and again leaning against the running washing machine while inserting five baby carrots inside her (which was amazingly orgasmic, but she had a bitch of a time getting the last one out after she was done).

Gloria seduced a mother, making her go down on her in the darkness of the parked team bus, and slyly fingered another mother at the competition during the final.

The Mistress and the submissive each looked forward to Sunday... Mary oblivious of the fact that she was about to lose her virginity (if you ignored the dozen or so inanimate objects she had already fucked herself with).

Mary went to sleep excited about what lie ahead... although she had trouble falling asleep.

Gloria, still horny, allowed her husband to fuck her... although as usual he didn't last long enough to get her off.

Tomorrow... each thought as they lay in bed... tomorrow.

The end

Coming in 2018:

Church Girl: A Virginity Taken