Church Girl: 7 Days of Self-Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These words relaxed Mary as she indeed did want to be closer to God, not just in words, but in actions. She had lived her whole life trying to serve The Lord, but not until she had tasted the Lord's secret juice... something that her father and the church were hiding from her and other followers... did she really feel at one with Him. This made her want to lead others to drink from the Well of Holy Pleasure and she nodded, "I want to help end the lies the church is spreading about its oppressive male hierarchy."

Tamara's cunt gushed at the words and was impressed by how quickly Gloria had manipulated a faithful follower of The Lord without actually changing her core values of loyalty to a higher power. Tamara nodded, seeing exactly how Mary may indeed be the one, "With proper training, you'll be able to play a key role in this fight."

"I want all women, regardless of age, to know the true pleasure God created strictly for women. It's ridiculous that all women know only the pain God inflicted on us, the one that we experience with the greatest gift of all: reproduction. God has given us females the ability to please other women and allow them to discover the euphoria living and breathing inside them. Calling that sinful is one of the greatest sins of all," Mary proclaimed, annoyed at the lies the church and even her father had been spewing to keep women separate from a true connection with The Lord.

Tamara could again see why Gloria thought Mary was the one. She was determined, morally strong, eloquent, and yet easily manipulated... and, she assumed from Gloria's hints, she had a tasty box. Tamara pulled her foot away, raised her skirt to her waist, spread her legs wide and asked, "Do you want to indulge in the wine of the Lord?"

"Yes indeed, Ma'am!" Mary nodded, staring at the principal's unadorned, shaved, glistening pussy.

"Come and savour the sweetest of wines," Tamara offered.

Mary no longer cared who she was licking or where, only that she could satisfy her addiction. She needed to lick pussy, taste pussy, and drink pussy juice. She leaned forward and buried her face between her principal's legs and began licking.

"That's it, part the pink sea and enjoy the oasis of wetness," Tamara babbled, trying to keep it religious, amused at her 'pink sea' creation. She would have to share that one with Gloria later.

Mary indeed parted the pink sea, eager to enjoy the oasis of wetness, the wine of the Lord. As she licked, she noticed Principal Jones's scent was slightly different, her taste also slightly different... although she couldn't explain the difference in any concrete way. Oddly, even as she licked and probed, she wondered if pussy juice was like snowflakes... no two alike.

Tamara still couldn't believe this innocent gem was between her legs... but she was already believing that Mary had potential. Many young subs lick eagerly, thinking it's about the race and not the journey... treating licking pussy just like sucking dick, when the reality was the two acts were different in almost every possible way, other than the girl is often on her knees (or the guy, since there were more and more male cock suckers and female slit munchers out there nowadays... in this very school, two male staff members sucked dick regularly, and a good half-dozen students... not to mention quite a few married men in the community; and over half the female staff munched cunt as eagerly as they breathed the air), and the end result was cum (whether it be semen spurt or pussy splash). The rest, however, was completely different. Licking vs sucking, bobbing vs probing.

Mary noticed the difference in the appearance of the pussy, though. Principal Jones's pussy lips were a lot thicker than her Mistress's, and her clit was wider. She also had less wetness leaking out of her, which was the only slight disappointment of this surreal encounter. It was only two weeks ago she'd been in Principal Jones's office asking for a reference letter.

As Principal Jones enjoyed the slow burn... her orgasms usually taking anywhere from half an hour to an hour to reach... she recalled the last time she'd spoken with Mary, a couple weeks ago, when she'd been asked to write a reference letter (which she now realized she hadn't yet done... but would do ASAP), and how the entire five minutes Mary was in her office, a cheerleader, she could 't recall which one at the moment (she had five cunt lapping cheerleaders serving on rotation under her desk) was lapping away at her box.

As she enjoyed the eager teen's tongue, the fact that she was the Minister's daughter only enhancing the thrill, she recalled Gloria's words that Mary was worth tasting. Tamara very rarely ate pussy, she was more a traditional domme, unlike Gloria who liked to give as much as she received (truthfully, she was shocked Gloria was still married, she was so obviously a lesbian... even though she called herself bisexual).

Mary kept licking, her brain on cruise control as she only had one task at hand. No thoughts, just sensation.

After a little while Tamara shoved Mary gently away, stood up and offered, "Come join me on the bed, my dear. Let's get more comfortable."

She walked across the room, removed her dress and draped it carefully on the back of one of the love seats, then lay back across the middle of the bed, now wearing nothing but a bright turquoise pair of thigh high stockings. Deciding a 69 would be a nice diversion, she invited Mary, "Come, straddle my face."

Mary walked towards the bed, excited. Her pussy was indeed burning, like it had been doing almost non-stop since Mrs. Taylor had introduced her to the pleasures exclusive to women. "Yes, ma'am," she nodded, as she approached the older woman.

"Are you wearing panties?" Principal Jones asked.

"A new pair that Mrs. Taylor gave me," Mary admitted, not sure whether to use the term 'Mistress' around someone else, even though Principal Jones had spoken it.

"Remove them," Tamara ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Mary obeyed, as she slid the thong, which is what the tag had called it, down her legs.

"Hand them to me," Tamara ordered.

Mary obeyed.

"Oh my, these are quite wet," Principal Jones smiled. "Are these wet because of me?"

Mary hadn't thought about it, but a couple of gushes of wetness she had felt during the licking said that it was so. "Yes, ma'am."

"Well come, let me taste you," she smiled, as she lay onto her back.

Mary straddled her, awkwardly, she was not the most coordinated girl in the world, before she lowered her pussy on her principal's face.

Tamara was surprised to see a hairy pussy. Today's teen girls were almost all bald down below. Yet it made sense, considering how innocent, how naïve Mary was, and how protected she had always been by her parents.

Mary lowered her face back in the delicious pussy, finding this position very strange in comparison to her previous positions.

Tamara moved her hands to the teen's ass and pulled it down the last inch so she didn't have to crane her neck, and was swarmed with a strong heavenly scent, the perk of having long tangles of pubic hair to capture it. She then began licking, instantly enjoying the tangy taste. It was as addicting as Gloria's, the only cunt she munched on regularly. Mary's seemed to have its own addictive DNA in it (a homemade version of nicotine).

Mary moaned into her principal's cunt the moment she felt a tongue on hers... the flame burning inside her spreading like wildfire on contact, and she had trouble licking, since she was so consumed by the inferno building inside her.

"Keep licking, Mary," Tamara ordered, as she allowed her tongue to brush over the teen's swollen clit ever so lightly.

"Yesssssss, ma'am," Mary moaned louder, beginning to lick more recklessly, more wildly.

Tamara knew the teen wouldn't need much to get off, but she wanted to enjoy this rare pussy snack. So she kept teasing, just grazing the pussy lips, the clit.

And for several minutes Mary kept lapping hungrily while being teased methodically... her orgasm bubbling just below the surface... the lava of her personal volcano ready to erupt as soon as it was given the right stimulus. Meanwhile the intensity of the imminent volcano kept building and building!

Tamara's orgasm also close, she decided to finally allow Mary to come, being able to read the teen's body and knowing it would take mere seconds of extra stimulation to get her off. She aggressively took the clit into her mouth and tugged, while simultaneously using her tongue, and instantly... like magic... she felt the full drench of a sudden storm... a storm of torrential cum drops!

Mary screamed the moment Principal Jones aggressively attacked her clit... the lava instantly erupting out of her in massive gushes.

The moment the cum soaked her, Tamara knew exactly why Gloria believed Mary was the one. She was a squirter, even more so than Gloria... and in addition to the abundance of her cum, it was the sweetest taste she'd ever had... again even better than Gloria's! Tamara briefly became the addict, not the domme, and she wanted more of this teen's succulent cum. She eagerly lapped and licked as the cum storm kept coming and coming, flowing over her face, dripping into her ears, soaking into her hair and onto the bed. It felt like she was bathing in it!

Mary quit licking, unable to lick and cum at the same time... her orgasm too intense to multitask.

Tamara licked with insatiable lust until the rain of cum finished. Suddenly desperate to come herself, she flipped the teen, still trembling from her orgasm, onto her back in one quick move and sat on her face.

Mary was startled by the quick transition, but now surrounded by legs and a pussy, she leaned up and resumed licking... determined to get her principal off.

Tamara, when she was this close, almost always came the same way, by grinding. She reached down, pulled the teen's head into place and began grinding her pussy up and down.

Mary was surprised, although Mistress Gloria had done something similar, just in a different position. So she extended her tongue motionlessly and as rigidly as she could, and just allowed her face to be used for another woman's pleasure... feeling wetness covering her face in gentle waves.

"Lick me, slu--," Tamara began to demand, but caught herself. She usually called her pets sluts, especially when she was near climax, but wasn't sure if that word had yet been used on Mary, or if Gloria was taking a more refined approach with the religious teen.

Mary, though, was so intoxicated by the cunt on her face, as well as the closed space she was in, that she was incapable of hearing what was said to her with any clarity at all.

After a couple of minutes, Tamara finally came as she screamed, "I'm coming."

Mary eagerly lapped up the Lord's wine, although it didn't come in massive sprays like it had from Mistress Gloria or from her own cunt, but rather it oozed out... which did make it easier to keep up with as she swallowed.

Tamara sat on the teen's face until her orgasm had finished its journey through her, before she got off and said, "You're a natural, Mary."

"Thank you, ma'am," Mary replied, flattered at the compliment, considering this was really her second pussy and fifth time licking (if you counted both previous multiple episodes with Mistress Gloria as separate lickings).

"No, thank you," Principal Jones smiled, pulling the teen up.

Mary wasn't sure what to say or do now. Suddenly, it was awkward. Her purpose here was done. She said tentatively, "I guess I should get going."

"Me too," Tamara agreed, as she got up and slipped into her dress.

"Thank you, Principal Jones," Mary repeated, wanting to let her know she appreciated the opportunity to get her addiction satisfied.

"Anytime you need the Lord's heavenly wine, you just come and see me," Tamara offered, before adding, smiling wickedly, "I have a nice spot under my desk just waiting for you."

Mary's face went beet red instantly at the idea of being under the principal's desk doing she knew very well what.

"I'm serious," Tamara continued, seeing the shock in the teen's face. "If you get cravings at school, I can always provide a safe place to provide your fix."

"Okay," Mary nodded, not able to fathom ever doing that.

"Have a good night," Tamara smiled, knowing that the teen was feeling awkward, but also knowing that she would indeed come crawling back... likely before the week was done.

"You too," Mary said, before leaving the secret room. As she slipped on her shoes and walked out, no one noticed her at all, except the librarian who waved and asked, "Is there anything I can help you with Mary?"

Mary instantly felt completely naked... even though there was no way to know if Mrs. Jewel had any clue about what she had just been doing... yet, she likely did. Principal Jones had been so confident and matter of fact about everything just now that it was impossible this would have been the first time for her, and it would be very difficult to hide a room like the one she had just visited from the librarian herself.

Mary stammered, "I-I-I'm just heading home."

"Okay, see you," Mrs. Jewel smiled, thinking to herself, 'Wow! They got Mary!'

A couple of minutes later, Mistress Tamara came out and smiled as she passed Mrs. Jewel. Jewel smiled, "Have a good night."

"I already have," Principal Jones smiled back.

When Mistress Jones left, Mrs. Jewel's own cunt tingled and she shook her head, as she noticed Mistress's whole head was soaking wet... not just her face! 'I want some of that!' she thought to herself, thinking Mary was a delicious addition.

Mary went home feeling what was almost her new normal - a maelstrom of excitement and confusion.

Mrs. Jewel went downstairs to clean the Pleasure Room. Those women and girls always left it so wet! But first she would use the Sybian and get herself off.

...

Day 3: Tuesday

Mary woke up on her stomach, her hand in her panties as she dreamt of being under Principal Jones's desk. Already horny, she reached for a pillow, put it between her legs, and began grinding on it... imagining it was Principal Jones's face.

Mary humped the pillow while continuing to rub her clit, and in only a couple of minutes she had her first ever morning orgasm as she moaned into her bed, "Yay, God!" She lay there for a couple of minutes to recover before she got up and saw a huge stain on her very wet pillow case. She shook her head as she got up, and headed downstairs for breakfast, feeling surprisingly refreshed... something she never felt in the morning.

Mary texted Mistress Gloria: Had a morning orgasm from riding my pillow.

Although Mary had cunt cravings, she felt incredibly awkward going to see the principal for that purpose, and thus avoided that whole area of the school.

She did, however, have a fantasy where she turned all the cheerleaders into missionaries for the Lord as she drowned out her teacher, Mrs. Walker, her English teacher... something she never did. In her visualisation, Mrs. Walker was actually unconscious afterwards, and Mary had to revive her with mouth-to-mouth. As the teacher revived, she kissed Mary back with great passion (and an agile tongue) before she realised where she was and allowed Mary to help her to her feet.

Gloria didn't respond until the afternoon, when she texted back: Next time fuck your ripe cunt with some sort of food.

Mary felt her phone vibrate while she was imagining licking each of the cheerleaders. She slyly took her phone out, something she never did in class. Before she could read what she hoped was a response from her Mistress, Mrs. Walker startled her by ordering, "Phone, Mary."

Mary was mortified that she was caught having her phone out in class, thus absent-mindedly disrespecting Mrs. Walker's rules... and her favourite teacher, too! She stammered, "S-s-sorry, ma'am," as she got out of her desk and handed her the phone... making sure to exit the message with a quick swipe.

Mrs. Walker was surprised to catch her star pupil both seemingly in a daydream while she was teaching, and worse, pulling out her phone. Yet, as she placed the offending instrument on her desk, she just figured that all students have their days. She kept discussing Willy and the stockings metaphor, all the while admiring Mary's nylons (like she did every day... none of her students being aware of her nylon fetish or that she actually was an erotica writer on the side). Mary was one of only a handful of students who regularly wore nylons, and most of the ones who did were now secretly submissive to the lesbian society she too was a member of. If she had enough clout and fewer submissive tendencies, she would recommend Mary for the society because she was the archetype submissive who was always willing to please. Although her strong religious upbringing would likely prohibit the possibility, more's the pity.

Mary listened to the rest of class finding that today's metaphor being the symbolic significance of silk stockings incredibly ironic... and somehow yet another hint from The Lord that her new path was the one she was supposed to be following. This led her to realize that Mrs. Walker also wore nylons every day... even on casual Fridays... wearing nylons under her jeans with her three inch heels. Although it was unlikely she was a lesbian, Mrs. Walker being married with two kids, Mary couldn't help but wonder if she too was lapping the luxuriant blessings of the Lord. She shook that thought out of her head as she listened to a lesson on stockings, amused at how apropos the symbolism in 'Death of a Salesman' seemed to suddenly be in her life. Originally she had worn them because her mother did, and they were what ladies wore... but now she wore them because her Mistress had instructed her to, thus she wore them for The Lord.

For the last fifteen minutes of class, students were starting work on their essays. Mary decided she would write hers on the stockings metaphor, and Mrs. Walker sat at her desk and began marking freshman tests from earlier in the day which were likely to be a disaster... freshman students were always exhausting. A couple of times though, she glanced at Mary, who was busily working now... but was slipping her feet in and out of her shoes (like she often did... Mrs. Walker knowing she did that whenever she was nervous).

Mrs. Walker, known as silkstockingslover online, not only had a major nylon fetish, but especially a nylon foot and toe fetish, and Mary's pink painted toenails had her entranced into an almost hypnotic state. So not able to focus on grading, she noticed Mary's phone light up when an email arrived.

Mrs. Walker glanced at the phone and Mrs. Walker couldn't help gasping as she read the beginning of the message... only the first part showing up... next time fuck your ripe cunt with. She looked at the number and recognized it instantly... it was Gloria's secret number. A number that she had received texts or calls from a few times herself, summoning her for booty licks. She looked up at Mary. How could this possibly have happened? She actually chuckled to herself at her earlier thought how perfect a candidate Mary actually was. She then shook her head at the power Gloria had... she could apparently get any girl or woman, no matter how slutty or how virginal, to submit to her.

Mary glanced up and saw Mrs. Walker looking at her phone. Instantly stress hit her. What if the message was from Mistress Gloria? Sure, her phone had a password and Mrs. Walker wouldn't be able to look, but the first few words of any message always appeared. Mary was instantly thankful that she hadn't saved Mistress Gloria's number, so an incoming call wouldn't come up with her name, and it was just displayed as some generic number.