Connecting with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Stella asked.

"Who knew that having my sex blog would lead to me connecting with my mom." Jeff said.

Stella chuckled too then gave her son another kiss. "Let's get cleaned up now and go out to dinner. We'll have champagne, too. This is a cause to celebrate. Then, when we come home, you can connect with your mom one more time before we go to sleep."

Chapter Sixteen

It was Wednesday and Stella and Susan had met for lunch. Stella was still very much affected by the dream-like enjoyment of sleeping with her son and having sex with him, some of the best sex of her life.

"You've had a secret smile on your face ever since we sat down, Stella," Susan said. "What's going on?"

Stella thought about how much she should tell her best friend, or if she should tell her anything at all about her present situation. She made up her mind. She was pretty sure that Susan would be understanding, still, it was a possibly dangerous thing to tell her.

Stella pursed her lips and a little frown creased her forehead. She looked around then leaned forward and spoke quietly. "Okay, but I have to swear you to secrecy and I'm not being funny. What I'm about to tell you is very, very serious."

"Wow," Susan said. "Uh, yeah, of course, Stella, I'll keep whatever you tell me secret. I'll take it to my grave. Unless, of course, you've murdered someone then I don't want to hear about it.

Stella laughed and shook her head. "No, I haven't murdered anyone. But what I am about to tell you is definitely socially taboo and against the law. However, in my opinion, it shouldn't be illegal because it's totally consensual adult activity."

"Okay," Susan said as she leaned forward, "now you really have my attention." She was speaking in hushed tones too.

Stella nodded. "Okay, here goes. You remember me telling you that I had sexual fantasies about Jeff...and, of course, you said you did too about Tim and not to worry about it?"

Susan nodded and her heart skipped a beat. She became totally focused on what Stella was saying because she was sure she knew what she was about to reveal to her.

"And I told you about that young man on the same sex blog site as me and his incest site?

Susan nodded again.

"I asked him to write a mother-son incest fantasy for me. He did. I read it. It was good. It got me sexually aroused. But, there were several things in his story, coincidences, that couldn't be coincidences. And then it hit me, it had to be Jeff. I had been exchanging sexual messages with my son."

"Oh wow!" Susan said. She was now really excited and hoped that Stella would tell her that she and Jeff had sex together.

"But there's more," Stella said. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "This is the really secret part, Susan, so don't let me down, please."

"I swear, I won't Stella. But let me guess what you're going to say."

Stella frowned but nodded.

Susan went straight to the heart of the matter, "You and Jeff had sex."

"Yes," Stella breathed out. "Am I terribly wicked, Susan? Please don't hate me."

"Was it good sex?" Susan asked with a straight face.

"Uh, what?" Stella said. She was confused. She thought Susan at the very least would be shocked, supportive she hoped, but shocked.

"Was it good sex," Susan repeated. "Did you enjoy it?" She paused and gave Stella a wicked grin. "Because I really enjoy having sex with Tim. He's such a good and considerate lover."

Stella's eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped. "You...you...and Tim? You and Tim have sex...are lovers?"

Susan grinned at her shocked friend. "Yep, and Traci too when she's in town."

"And Traci, too?" Stella said even more surprised. "But, but...how? How did it start?"

"Oh, well, I have a horny son just like you and a horny daughter as well. Traci also knew that I was bi-sexual, although I thought I had hidden that from her. But this can all wait for another time and then I will tell you all about it and you can tell me all the juicy details about confronting Jeff. But you still haven't answered my question."

Stella looked confused again. "I'm sorry, what was the question?" she asked.

"Was it good sex? Did you enjoy it?" Susan said.

Stella blinked then broke out in a big grin. "No, it wasn't good sex. It was, and is, fantastic sex. And, oh boy am I enjoying it." She paused and frowned, "But I suppose it's the newness of the situation and, of course, the fact that I'm having sex with my son that makes it so exciting. I imagine, with time, some of the excitement will wear off." Stella gave Susan a searching look.

"Well, yeah, at first, with me, it was just unbelievably exciting, as I imagine it is for you right now." Susan said.

Stella nodded.

"Well, it's still exciting, of course. Tim and I have been lovers for nearly two years now," Susan said.

"Two years!" Stella was surprised. Her friend and her son and her daughter too, evidently, had been having sex for two years and not a hint that anything like that was going on. That was one thing that worried her, would anyone find out or guess what she and Jeff were doing. Now she felt reassured. If Susan and her kids could keep anyone from finding out about their incestuous relationships, then surely Jeff and she could too.

"Yes, two years," Susan said, remembering back to how and when it all started. She smiled. "And, while the sex is still good, fantastic even, well, the novelty of incest has worn off a bit. I mean, sometimes when Tim and I are making love, when I'm holding on to him and he's thrusting into me, I'm still amazed that I'm making love with my son. Yeah, that's still there and it's good, just not as up front and shockingly exciting as it was in the beginning."

"Wow!" Stella said. "This is just amazing. I mean, you and Tim and Traci, too, and now Jeff and me. Who would have guessed?"

"Speaking of Jeff, now that you two are lovers, what does that do to our budding love affair."

"Love affair," Stella repeated and smiled. "I like that."

"Well, I love you as a friend and we have had sex so I think that term fits, don't you?" Susan asked.

"Yes, it does," Stella said. "And, as far as our budding love affair, nothing has changed. I want it to blossom into a full and beautiful flower."

Susan grinned and reached out to take hold of Stella's hand and squeeze it. "Good," she said.

"Also, Susan, Jeff still wants to have sex with you. We talked about it that first night. I mean, obviously we're not going to get married or live as husband and wife. And I do want him to find a good woman eventually, marry her and give me grandchildren."

"My thoughts exactly," Susan said. "So what about you and Tim?"

"Oh yes, I would definitely love to go to bed with your son. If you don't mind, that is," Stella said.

"No, not at all, since I'm going to be fucking Jeff." Susan paused and a mischievous gleam came into her eyes. "How about if we double date? How about this for a scenario? Tim and Jeff lying on their backs, next to each other but facing different directions; you could ride Tim's cock and I could ride Jeff's and we could lean over to kiss each other."

Stella laughed then got serious. "Do you do anal with Tim?" she asked

"Sometimes," Susan said.

Stella grinned. "I've been known to have orgasms from anal sex," she said.

"Really?" Susan said. "You're going to have to teach me that trick."

"Well, anyway, if you like anal, even if you don't come from it, how about this scenario, we can take turns having Jeff and Tim double penetrate us," Stella said. That thought had popped into her head when Susan was presenting her scenario. Stella had never done double penetration but had always wanted to try it. She just never met the right two men. Now, with Jeff and Tim, she was sure that her desire would become a reality.

"Oh my God, Stella," Susan said. "We're going to have so much fun with the boys."

"Yes we are, Susan," Stella said. "And they're going to have so much fun with us, right?"

Susan laughed. "Right," she said. "But also, just to get things clear, we, you and I, can have sex with them, me with Jeff, you with Tim, whenever the time and place and desire presents itself, yes?"

"But, of course," Stella agreed. "I would like a little one-on-one with Tim. And also, if one of the boys, or one of us are away or can't make it for some reason, we can have threesomes." She grinned devilishly at Susan. "Say Jeff is out of town, why you and I could gang up on Tim."

"Oh, I'm sure he'd like that," Susan said.

"I'm sure Jeff would, too," Stella said.

"And then," Susan said, "if, for some reason either you or I couldn't join in, the boys could gang up on the one of us who could."

Stella grinned at her friend. "I think we're going to have a few fun years ahead of us," she said, "maybe more than a few."

"I think you're right," Susan agreed. "But the boys will eventually get married so we should take advantage of it now and make the most of it for as long as we can."

Stella thought for a minute. "Susan," she said seriously, "are you looking to get married again?"

"Not really. Why?" Susan answered.

"Well, at some time in the far distance future, which could be as little as five or six or seven years, when our boys do get married, and your Traci too, there would be nothing stopping us from living together, would there, and continuing our love for each other for as long as we could?"

"Oh God, Stella," Susan exclaimed. "I like your long-range planning. That's a great idea. And, of course, the boys could visit their old moms from time-to-time, too, right?"

"But of course," Stella said, "and Traci, too."

"Oh yes," Susan said, "and Traci, too."

Then Susan had a thought. "You don't think the boys will be shy and have a hard time making love with us in front of each other, do you? After all it won't be a porn video we're making with professionally paid porn actors."

"Hmm?" Stella said and thought for a couple of seconds. "Oh, I know what we can do. I'm sure this will work. We tell them tonight, right out, what's going on and then we tell them that you and I want to have a foursome as soon as possible, say, Friday night?"

Susan grinned and nodded. Her pussy was getting wet from the idea of Tim and her having a foursome with Stella and Jeff.

"Okay," Stella continued, "and if your Tim or my Jeff seem like they might not want to have sex in front of his buddy," Stella gave Susan a wicked little smile and wiggled her eyebrows, "we tell them that they get to watch you and I having sex right there in front of them. That should do the trick. I mean, don't all men, well, heterosexual men, love to watch women making love to each other?

Susan laughed. "Oh yeah. That will work. I'm sure it will. Every time Traci and I had sex in front of Tim, even if he'd fucked us both and come twice, his dick would get hard again."

"Oh gosh," Stella said, "that's so exciting, a mother and daughter making love."

Susan smiled. "Well, if you're bi-sexual, it's really not much different than having sex with your son."

"So you said that Traci was in Seattle, living with her father, right?" Stella asked.

"Living with him, yes, they're lovers, too," Susan said.

"But didn't you have some real trouble with him when your kids were very young?"

"Yes, he was a real asshole, but after Traci, Tim and I became lovers. Traci invited him down for a family meeting. She wanted him to explain to her why he hadn't really been her daddy for all those years. He was, I believe, truly repentant. He actually got down on his knees and apologized to me and Traci and begged our forgiveness. He said he had been arrogant and stupid and wrong and that over the years he realized that we could have worked out our problems without him grabbing Tim and taking off.

"I asked him if he could keep his cock in his pants yet." Susan laughed. "He shrugged and gave me a little smile and said, sorry, but no. That's just who I am. Well, by then I had realized that a person could love and have sex with more people than just one. Even before my kids and I became lovers, I had two women lovers. And I did love them. It wasn't just the sex, although we weren't committed to living together. And I had the occasional male lover, too. So I was doing what Dave had done when we were married and, of course, afterwards living in Seattle.

"And then came the shocker. Traci had been sitting there taking it all in. The little slut, and I mean that in the best possible way, got up and plopped herself down in her father's lap and gave him a great big kiss on the mouth and said, in a little girl's voice mind you, 'Daddy, will you fuck me please.'

Dave was frozen in place and his eyes looked at me like a deer's eyes in the headlights. He didn't know what to do. Tim and I were flabbergasted. Then Traci laughed and said, 'It's very obvious to me that we are all very sexual people and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Then she told him that she fantasized having sex with him. Then she went on and told him that the three of us, me, Tim, and herself, were lovers.

"It was so quiet in that room you could have heard the proverbial pin drop. Dave look over at me and asked me if this was true. I brazened it out and said, 'Yes. You got a problem with that?" Then he looked at Tim and said, rather than asked, and you fuck your mother? Tim sort of smiled and shrugged and nodded. 'And your sister?' Dave asked Tim again. Traci spoke up again and said, 'Yes he does daddy and Mom and I fuck too.' Little girl voice again. Then she spoke seriously. 'Look, Dad, you're just a horny, sexy man. That's okay. We're all horny sexy people here in this room. Why don't you just relax and join us. We're all adults and we know what we're doing and we want to do it. Because, Dad, I really do want to fuck you.' And you know Traci. I mean, she's so hot, physically, not to mention intelligent."

"No hotter than her mother, the woman I'm looking at right now," Stella said. "So, what happened?"

Susan laughed. Traci had her father pegged right. He was just an old horn-dog and here he was being given the opportunity to have sex with two hot women, one of them his daughter that he barely knew. He went for it and we had a foursome right then. He stayed a week and we all had sex every day. After school ended for the year, Traci transferred to Seattle and went to live with her father. And, as Traci tells it, he's slowed down from when he was in his twenties. He seems perfectly happy to just come home to her, although she does say that every now and then he has sex with one of his old girl friends or another. And Traci, of course, has sex with some of her fellow students, boys and girls."

"But then Tim has already been in a foursome so he shouldn't have a problem with it on Friday, right?" Stella said.

"Well, actually," Susan said, "both Tim and Dave did have a bit of a problem. Traci and I had to do a lot of convincing." She poked her tongue against the inside of her cheek several times as she moved her hand back and forth in front of her lips simulating fellatio. But once we got their motors running the rest of the night went okay and the days after. So, yeah, he'll probably be all right, although, with his best friend you never know."

Stella laughed at Susan's miming of sucking cock. "That is an amazing story," she said.

"Yes, amazing but true," Susan said. "And all things considered, it's been a whole lot of fun and now, with you and Jeff, it's going to be even more fun."

"Say," Stella said, "when school is out after this semester, maybe you can talk your ex and your daughter to visit or we could all go up there, whatever works out best. We could all have a regular ol' orgy, the six of us."

Susan laughed. "I like the way you think, girlfriend. I'll call Traci and Dave and run it by them, but I think they will be willing to do it."

That night, both Stella and Susan told their respective sons the news that both the Stevens family and the Pilgrim family were having incestuous love affairs. They also told them that they were going to have a foursome on Friday night.

Tim was okay with it. "Hell," he told his mother, "after fucking next to my dad, fucking next to Jeff will be a piece of cake."

Jeff was a little concerned, until his mother told him that he was going to get to watch her and Susan make love and that he, more likely than not, would be participating in at least one, possibly two, double penetrations.

Jeff gave his mother a look of surprise then grinned. "Anal sex, you like anal sex?" he asked.

"Well, yes," Stella replied. "But we're still new lovers. We just haven't gotten around to it yet."

"There's no time like the present," Jeff said.

Stella laughed. "You can wait until Friday, sweetie. Besides, I like to be cleaned out down there so a couple of small enemas are necessary. I'll be all prepared on Friday."

Jeff hugged his mother and kissed her. "Okay darling," he said. Images of his cock in his mother's ass filled his head and he figured he'd be walking around with a half-hard dick until Friday.

Chapter Seventeen

The door bell rang and both Stella and Jeff went to answer it. "Come in. Come in," Stella said to Susan and Tim after Jeff opened the door.

Susan immediately embraced Stella as Jeff closed the door. "Are you excited?" she asked.

"Very," Stella responded as she put her arms around Susan then the two woman gave each other a deep, long kiss.

Tim and Jeff gave each other a big grin and a quiet "high five."

When the women broke off their kiss, Susan released Stella and turned to Jeff. "Come here you handsome hunk of young man," she said. She was truly excited about getting to have sex with her friend's son.

Jeff pulled Susan tight against his body. He could already feel the blood beginning to fill his cock, slowly making it hard. "This is like another dream come true, Susan," he said. "After my mom, you were my number one go to fantasy for having sex with a...uh... ."

"Old lady?" Susan asked, mirthfully.

"No, a beautiful mature woman," Jeff said, knowing Susan was just kidding him.

"Ooo, why thank you, dear," Susan said. Then she and Jeff were kissing their first deep, loving, sexual kiss, tasting each other's mouth and tongue for the first time and liking what they felt and tasted. Jeff's cock was getting harder faster now.

Tim had taken Stella in his strong arms, too. It gave her a thrill to be held that way by him, her body pressed firmly against this handsome young man, her best friend's son. And even though she had known him for a couple of years and had passing thoughts of having sex with him, she never, ever thought that it would happen. But then, she never, ever thought that she would actually be having sex with her son, either.

"Jeff's right," Tim said and then gave Stella a sweet little kiss on the lips. "After my mom, I always thought of you and what it would be like to make love to you. And, yes, just like my mom, Stella, you are a beautiful mature woman. And if I may say so without offending you, you are, just like my mother, the very definition of a milf."

Susan and Jeff began to laugh at Tim's words and had to break off their increasingly passionate kissing.

Tim pressed his lips lightly to Stella's. "I am so looking forward to this, Stella," he said, "to kissing you, making love to you with my mouth, and of course, fucking you." Then he kissed her hard on the mouth.

Stella's pulse was beating strongly as she opened her mouth to this handsome, blue-eyed, blonde-haired young man, so like and yet so different than her own son. Their tongues touched, tasted, twisted around each other. The kiss went on for several delicious seconds before they pull their lips apart.