Connecting with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella smiled at Tim. "Mmm, I liked that," she said. She looked at Jeff who was now standing beside Susan. He smiled at her and winked. "Okay, everyone, let's go into the kitchen for a toast. We bought champagne to celebrate," Stella said.

In the kitchen, Jeff pulled a bottle of chilled champagne out of the refrigerator. There were two more of them in there chilling. He undid the wire and gently eased the cork out of the bottle then began filling the four flute glasses that were lined up on the counter.

"What, exactly are we toasting," Tim asked.

Stella laughed. "It was Jeff's idea. Tell them, darling."

Jeff handed Susan and his mother their glasses then gave one to Tim and picked up his own. He held it high and grinned at the others then said, "I propose a toast to the first ever Stevens-Pilgrim Family Fuck Fest. May there be many more of them."

Everyone laughed and then drank to the toast.

"I'm sure you're not hungry yet," Stella said, "but you might be later. So, in the refrigerator I've got a platter of cheese and sliced roast beef, turkey, and ham." Then she led them all into the family room.

The coffee table had been moved from in front of the couch and placed against a wall. On the floor Stella and Jeff had put down two thick comforters with a sheet over them and a few pillows. There was light jazz playing softly and the gas fireplace was blazing away merrily.

"We only have a queen-sized bed," Stella said, "so I thought this would give us more room to, uh, well, do whatever we want to do."

"This will be perfect," Susan said. She drained her glass and set it down on one of the end tables beside the couch then turned to face Jeff. "Shall we do the horizontal boogie, Jeff?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," Jeff said. He drained his glass and set it beside Susan's then he embraced her and they began kissing.

Tim finished his champagne, as did Stella, and he set their glasses down on the other end table. When he straightened up and turned around Stella put her arms around him and pulled him close. She raised up on tiptoes and took his earlobe between her teeth and bit it gently, sending chill bumps all down the right side of Tim's body.

"I want to suck your cock," Stella whispered in his ear. "And I want you to lick my pussy and then I want you to fuck me, Tim."

"Ahh, Stella," Tim sighed and then began kissing her passionately. She had just made his cock go from half-hard to fully hard in record time.

Everybody got undressed and threw their clothing, shoes, socks, whatever, into a pile off to one side out of the way.

"Mmm, that's better," Susan said, as she pressed her warm naked body up against Jeff's warm naked body. She noticed that Jeff's cock, unlike her son's, was uncircumcised. That wasn't a problem for her; she'd had sex with uncircumcised men before. She rather liked the idea of sucking his uncut cock. She also assumed that Jeff was as scrupulous about his personal hygiene as she was.

Jeff was totally excited. In less than a week he had fucked his mother for the first time and was now about to fuck his best friend's hot mom, with his best friend in the same room about to do the same with his own hot mom. This was beyond fantasy and he just hoped that sex with Susan would be as good as sex with his mother was.

Jeff slipped his arms around Susan's naked body and pulled her tightly against his own. She put a hand behind his head to pull him down for another delicious kiss. Her other hand reached down to take hold of his vein-bulging hard cock and squeeze it. Jeff moaned while kissing her. Then he reached one of his hands down to rub Susan's pussy. It was wet, very wet. She moaned as he stroked her labia. Jeff broke the kiss and brought his hand up to his mouth and, while looking directly into Susan's eyes, he licked and sucked her vaginal lubrication off his fingers.

Susan smiled, gave Jeff a quick kiss on the lips, and then lowered herself to her knees to take his hard cock into her mouth and begin sucking on it.

Jeff gasped as he felt Susan's warm, slick mouth engulf half of his cock. He looked over to where his mother and Tim were. Tim smiled at him. Jeff's mother was on her knees, sucking Tim's cock, too. Jeff smiled back at his friend then looked down into Susan's beautiful blue eyes looking up at him. She winked at him just like his mother had done the first time she'd sucked his cock, in the shower.

Stella was totally excited and her pussy was all but dripping wet. She was sucking the cock of her best friend's son while her best friend was doing the same with her own son. After her long dry spell of no sex, this was the second cock she had sucked this week, and would soon be fucking. Adding to the thrill she was feeling was the fact that both cocks belonged to handsome, virile young men.

Tim looked down at Stella and she looked up at him with her warm brown eyes, which crinkled in the corners as if she were smiling at him but couldn't really with her mouth full of his cock. He was happy. But then, who wouldn't be? She truly was a beautiful mature woman. She was also his mother's lover, her own son's lover, and now she was his lover too. He was feeling the sexual tension build up quickly. He wondered if he should stop her now before it was too late.

Stella pulled her mouth off of Tim's cock. "Tim sweetie," she said. "I really do want you to come in my mouth. I like that." Stella slipped her mouth back over his cock and began sucking on it again and stroking it with her hand.

Tim groaned. It was like Stella had read his mind. And, like his mother, Jeff's mother obviously didn't have a problem with a man shooting his load into her mouth. How lucky Jeff and I are, he told himself. What wonderful mother's we have.

Jeff thought much the same thing when Susan, after hearing what Stella had told Tim, pulled her mouth off Jeff's cock and said, "Yes, Jeff, don't hold back. I like feeling a man come in my mouth, too." Then she went back to sucking his cock again.

Tim and Jeff exchanged big grins then returned to watching their respective mothers sucking their respective cocks.

Stella and Susan kept sucking and stroking their son's cocks, totally enjoying what they were doing. They were thrilled to be doing it, relishing it, waiting with great anticipation for the first taste of the semen of the young man who's cock they were sucking. Neither one was bothering to stimulate their pussies. They planned on relaxing and enjoying all the pussy stimulation these young men could provide them with their mouths and fingers after they had ejaculated into their mouths and down their throats.

Tim came first. "Oh fuck! Stella! Stella! Suck me! I'm coming! I'm coming!" he cried out as he put his hands on her head but held his hips still letting her continue sucking his cock as he shot one, two, three, four strong pulses of cum into her mouth followed by three weaker ones, and then one last dribble. All through his orgasm Tim was panting and grunting and gritting his teeth from the sheer pleasure that Stella's mouth was giving him and the sheer pleasure of coming in this wonderful woman's wonderful sucking mouth.

"Oh fuck," he said then gasped and twitched as Stella's tight lips slid off the end of his now very sensitive cockhead.

Stella grinned, very pleased with herself. She ran her hand up from the base of Tim's cock, with the side of her thumb pressing into his urethra, to the end of his cock and was rewarded with one last big drop of semen oozing out of the tip of his cock. She quickly sucked it up with her pursed lips and relished it in her mouth before swallowing.

Just then, Stella heard her son starting to come. She looked over and saw him doing to Susan what he had done to her that first time in the shower. His hands were holding Susan's head still and he was fucking her mouth.

Susan had her eyes closed and her hands were on Jeff's thighs. She went with what he was doing, letting him fuck her mouth, and enjoying it. And when the first big splatter of his cum hit the top of her throat, she began sucking and swallowing until Jeff's cock was totally spent.

Stella watched the whole process and found that watching her son, her new found lover, ejaculating into her best friend's mouth to be highly arousing. Having sex with her son was great, wonderful, and fantastic. Having sex with her son, her best friend, and her best friend's son took her sexual excitement to a whole new level.

By now, Tim had dropped to his knees. Stella turned her head to face him. "Did you like that, baby?" she said.

"You know I did," Tim answered then he put his arms around her and gave her a long, loving kiss.

Stella lay back and pulled Tim down with her. He was on top of her and they kissed several more times. Tim then started working his way down her body, heading for her pussy but in no hurry to get there. His mouth captured her left nipple first and he licked and sucked and bit on it.

"My right one is more sensitive," Stella said. "I mean, it feels good what you're doing to the left one, but the right is... . Ah-ah!" Stella gasped as Tim switched his mouth to her right nipple and bit on it hard and tugged on it. "Oh yes! Oh yes!" Stella gasped again.

After a few moments of giving Stella nipple pleasure, Tim continued his downward journey. He kissed and bit and caressed her flat, tight stomach, much like his own mother's stomach. He loved feeling her stomach muscles twitch and flutter with what he was doing. Stella loved it too.

Finally, Tim positioned himself between Stella's legs. He nuzzled her pussy up and down with his nose and lips. He knew, from going down on his mother and his sister, and various other women that no two pussies had exactly the same scent. But, if it was the pussy of a healthy, clean woman, he would like it no matter what the subtle differences in smell were. Stella was a healthy, clean woman and Tim liked both the scent of her pussy and the taste as he dredged his tongue from the bottom of it to the top right between her very wet labia. He licked up a fair amount of her tasty vaginal lubrication as he did so and then he went back for seconds, and then thirds, and then he was licking her with long easy strokes, stopping sometimes to bite and tug on her labia.

"Oooo, yessss," Stella sighed in a quavering voice. She raised her head to watch her best friend's son "eating" her pussy so wonderfully then she laid her head back, closed her eyes, and just let herself enjoy the delightful things Tim's tongue and mouth were doing to her.

Susan had Jeff on his back. She kissed him tenderly. "You won't mind if I ride your face, will you?"

Jeff grinned. "Please do, Susan," he said. "Will you mind if I finger your asshole?"

Susan chuckled and bent down to kiss him again. "Why don't you lick it first." She paused to see his reaction. Jeff nodded. "To get it nice and wet," she said.

Susan straddled Jeff's face with his body stretched out behind her. He spread her ass cheeks and she lowered herself down. Jeff began licking her asshole. Other than the mild scent of her pussy, with his nose practically between her labia, Susan's asshole was clean and tasty.

"Mmm, that's nice, Jeff," Susan said as he licked her anus. "Ooo, yeah," she said as he used the tip of his tongue to try and tongue-fuck it.

Jeff spread a lot of saliva on and all around Susan's tight little anus then let her know by moving his head up that he was ready to lick her pussy. Susan shifted back a bit and began rubbing her pussy on his mouth. She wrapped her fingers in his hair and then really began fucking his face with her pussy, pressing hard, but not so hard as to bruise him or smother him. She didn't move fast but she moved consistently back and forth. She closed her eyes and kept movinging her pussy over the mouth of the son of her best friend, excited and happy at what the four of them were doing.

Jeff rubbed his forefinger in the saliva around Susan's asshole then began pressing firmly into it. He pulled back and got his fingertip more wet then pressed against her tight little bung hole again. He repeated that twice more before he penetrated her anus and was pleased to hear Susan give out a little gasp.

He was able to use his thumb to get more saliva and some of Susan's vaginal lubrication around his penetrating finger. He fucked it in and out of her asshole a little deeper. It was easier now, either her anal sphincter was relaxing a bit or he had sufficient lubrication to ease the movement of his finger. He was now going in and out of Susan's anus up to his second knuckle.

He knew there were two anal sphincter muscles; the inner one, which was not under conscious control, and the outer one, which was. He also knew that almost all of the pleasure a woman could feel from anal sex, whether with a tongue, finger, dildo, or cock came from the many sensitive nerve endings in those two anal sphincter muscles. Jeff had yet to do this with his mother and hoped that she would like it as much as Susan seemed to like it.

Susan did like it. Feeling Jeff's finger now gliding in and out of her anus added an extra little pleasure to rubbing her pussy on his mouth. Every now and then she would feel his teeth and she liked that, too.

"Jeff, baby," Susan said, stopping her movement for a moment to make sure he could hear her. "Put another finger in now." She started her rhythmic movement of her vagina over his mouth again.

Jeff smiled to himself at Susan's request. Then he remembered his mother telling him that he would get to participate in at least one double penetration. He would love to fuck his mother in the ass, but fucking Susan in the ass would be just as good. He got his second finger nice and wet then pulled his first finger out of her asshole. He pressed his two fingers together tightly then pressed the combined width against Susan's resisting anus and then into it and through it. He heard her sigh, "Oh yessss," as he penetrated her asshole once again, spreading it a little wider with both of his fingers. He began fucking it once more.

Stella raised her head and looked over to where Susan was riding Jeff's face. She understood that her son was finger-fucking Susan's asshole. She grinned at Susan and winked. Susan grinned back at Stella. Both women were excited to be fucking each other's sons, of course, but at some point, they knew, they were going to be face down in each other's pussies, too, preferably after either one son or the other had come in it. Susan and Traci had relished licking and sucking Tim's come out of their own pussies on occasion. Susan wanted to do that with Stella today and hoped Stella would like doing that with her too.

Stella looked down at Tim. He looked up and raised his mouth from her vagina. "You're pussy is just as tasty as my mother's pussy," he said.

"Do you know how to fuck my pussy with two fingers?" Stella asked.

"Yeah, my mom taught me how to do that," he said.

"I want you to do that to me now, please," Stella said.

Without further prompting, Tim slipped two fingers into Stella's dripping wet pussy and pressed his fist against her vagina strongly. He felt her vaginal sphincter muscles tighten up then he relaxed the pressure.

"Ooo, yes," Stella sighed as she laid her head back down and closed her eyes to enjoy what Tim's mouth and now his fingers and hand were doing to her.

It didn't take long after that before Stella was coming. She was already super excited by four facts: First, she was having an incestuous affair with her son; second, her best friend and her son were having an incestuous affair; third, she was having an affair with her best friend; and fourth, the two incestuous couples were now mixing and matching their incestuous affairs and were in the process of fucking their brains out. It was like magic to her. She'd never done this before but had always wondered about it. Well, not the incest part, the group sex part. But she thought the incest part was the best part of all. Tim had brought Stella to the brink to the brink of orgasm and his continuing licking and finger-fucking pushed her over into that delightful abyss of pleasure that feels so good but never lasts long enough.

"Oh! Oh! Oh fuck yes, Tim! Don't stop! Don't stop!" Stella cried out loudly.

Tim had no intention of stopping. He was about to bring this beautiful milf to orgasm, something that he'd dreamed about ever since he met her a couple of years ago, and in front of her son and his mother. No, he wasn't about to stop. He wanted Stella to have an intense and leg-shaking orgasm if possible. He also realized that his cock was now fully hard and functional again.

Tim's mouth now attacked Stella clitoris and his finger-hand combination pressed harder and faster into her pussy and against her vaginal sphincter.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" Stella all but screamed and then her body was convulsing with beautiful, intense, orgasmic pleasure. She shook. She shuddered. She shivered. She gasped. She moaned. And she gasped some more. And then her orgasm was fading, one pleasurable pulse after another.

Stella's obviously intense orgasm caused by what Susan's son was doing to her, enhanced Susan's own sexual arousal. She was close, very close to coming herself. "Fuck my ass, Jeff," she called out. "Fuck my ass deeper," she said as she began rubbing her pussy harder and faster over his mouth, bruising his lips as she did so.

Jeff began jamming his fingers deeper, harder, and faster in and out of Susan's asshole. Her pussy felt brutal on his lips but he didn't mind. He, too, wanted Susan's first orgasm by him to be a good one. He'd heard his mother screaming with pleasure and he was happy, with just a twinge of jealousy, so he really wanted Susan to have a great big intense orgasm.

And she did. When her orgasm came, Susan had to release Jeff's hair and brace her hands on the floor as her body convulsed as she gasped and sucked air and her body shook. "Ooo-Ooo-Ooo!" she wailed as the intense pleasure of a really great orgasm filled every part of her body and mind.

Finally, Susan rolled off of Jeff to lay on her side, in a near fetal position, her body still shaking slightly.

By this time Stella had recovered from her orgasm and she had pulled Tim up over her and they were kissing, deeply, affectionately, deliciously.

Jeff got up, touching his bruised lips gently with the fingers that hadn't been fucking Susan's ass. He winced, realizing that kissing was going to hurt, but he would do it anyway and not say anything or show any pain. He grinned as he looked down at Susan who now rolled over onto her back and grinned back up at him. He held up his "stink fingers." "I'll be right back he said and headed for the bathroom.

When Jeff got back to the family room, Tim was just finishing filling everyone's glass with more champagne. The first bottle was empty.

Tim set the bottle down and lifted his glass. "Here's to the successful start to our delightful little mini-orgy and to many more orgasms to come...pun intended."

They all laughed and drank to the toast.

Susan came up to Jeff. "I'm not done with you yet young man," she said. She lightly brushed her fingertips across his lips. "I got a little out of hand there at the last. Did I bruise your lips?"

"It's not bad," Jeff said, "and it was well worth it."

"Why thank you, sweetie," Susan said then very gently kissed Jeff on the lips.

"Yeah, you have to watch Mom when she's riding your face like that," Tim said. "She gets really involved. She's bruised my lips a couple of times."

"I'm sorry, guys," Susan said. There's just something about being on top and controlling the pleasure that I really like."

Tim laughed. "It's okay, Mom. We love you anyway."