Connecting with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,073 Followers

The rest of them laughed at Tim's words. And Jeff embraced Susan and gave her a good kiss on the mouth. His lips didn't hurt as much as he thought they would as they molded to hers and their tongues did a little dance with each other.

Then Jeff released Susan and stepped over to his mother. He embraced her and kissed her just as sweetly as he had kissed Susan. Tim, thinking that was a good idea, embraced his mother and gave her a sweet, affectionate kiss.

"So, what now," Jeff asked as he drained his glass and set it down.

"Stella, have you ever eaten cum from a pussy?" Susan asked. "Oh, but of course you haven't. My pussy was the first pussy you've ever gone down on."

Stella laughed. "Yes it was and it was a very good pussy to go down on too, I might say."

"Well you do swallow cum and you do lick pussy, so do you think you might like to lick Jeff's cum out of my pussy while I lick Tim's out of yours." Susan saw a look of confusion on Stella's face. "We can sixty-nine, right here," she patted the sheet they were all kneeling on. "Then Tim can fuck you and Jeff can fuck me and, after they come, we just continue eating each other out and eating their cum at the same time."

Jeff and Tim looked at each other with big, bright smiles on their faces.

"Oh, I think the boys like that idea," Stella said and laughed. "Actually, I like it, too."

"Oh goody. Top or bottom?" she said.

"Bottom," Stella answered.

"Move back boys," Susan said. "Stella and I need to warm up a little."

Tim and Jeff got up and sat on the couch. They watched their mothers, on the floor in front of them, as they began to hug each other and kiss and caress. Jeff and Tim did another silent "high five." Their cocks were half hard already and watching their mothers making love to each other had them fully hard in a very short time.

Soon enough Stella was on her back and Susan spun around and straddled her face before lowering her pussy down to Stella's mouth. She looked up at her son and Jeff. "Okay, boys," she said with a big grin, "it's time for you to do your part." Then she lowered her face between Stella's legs and began eating her out, as Stella was doing the same to her.

Tim got up and positioned himself between Stella's wide spread legs. He shifted up further and his mother raised her mouth from Stella's pussy and took her son's cock into her mouth and sucked on it a few times. When his mother pulled her mouth off of his cock, Tim shifted forward a bit more then smoothly slid his cock into Stella's wet pussy. Stella sighed with pleasure at the feeling of a cock finally entering her pussy and filling it up. She liked sucking cock. She liked having her pussy licked. But she really liked having her pussy fucked.

Jeff got behind Susan's ass. He looked down at his mother and she winked at him. He chuckled then rubbed his swollen and ready cockhead through Susan's wet pussy lips a few times before he carefully shoved his hard cock deep into her vagina. He realized that every pussy was different and each pussy always felt slightly different to a man's cock. Susan's pussy felt different than his mother's pussy, not better or worse, just different. And the difference was, of course, exciting to him. His cock was now in a different woman, a woman he had never fucked before. That fact combined with the fact that his mother was now "eating" the pussy he was fucking made what he was doing just that much more exciting.

Susan and Stella resumed licking each other's pussies. And, as restricted as it was by their son's cocks, they could still get a good lick on the sensitive spot below each other's clitoris, as well as the clitoris itself.

This was a first for Stella, of course, but Susan had licked her daughter pussy many times while Tim fucked it, and vice versa. Stella was thrilled her son's cock was thrusting in and out of her friend's vagina and getting her nose wet from her vaginal lubrication. Stella grabbed her son's cock when he was pulling out and pulled it all the way out of Susan's pussy. She opened her mouth and took her son's cock deep in her mouth, sucking on it, letting him fuck her mouth with it, tasting Susan's pussy from deep within her vagina. Then she took her mouth off of it and positioned it at Susan's vaginal opening and Jeff continued fucking Susan. But he was totally excited by what his mother had just done. He hadn't even thought about that when he began fucking Susan's pussy.

Susan realized what Stella had just done. She had done the same thing with Tim and Traci many times, pulling her son's cock out of her daughter's pussy and sucking on it relishing the taste of her daughter's tasty pussy, as Traci had done with her many times, too. She liked the taste of Stella's pussy also so she did it again, now. Tim figured his mother was going to suck his cock after he'd fucked Stella for a bit so he was ready for it when it happen. Still, it didn't lessen his thrill to be pulling his cock out of another woman's pussy and shoving it into his mother's willing, sucking mouth.

Jeff and Tim grinned at each other again and did another silent "high five" over Susan's back. They both looked back down to watch their cock's fucking their respective mother's pussies. Their cocks were gleaming wet from the vaginal lubrication and they were getting more and more aroused as they fucked each other's mother for the first time, thinking about what was going to happen after they came. They would sit back and watch their mothers eating their own son's cum from each other's pussies.

Jeff came first. "Yes! Yes!" he grunted and his cock was pumping his sticky issue into Susan's vagina.

Tim was only seconds behind Jeff. "Oh fuck! Yes! Oh fuck!" he cried out as his cock, too, began emptying itself in Stella's pussy.

When Jeff's orgasm was over, when he had finished coming in Susan's pussy, he happily pulled his cock from her vagina. He was then happily surprised when his mother took hold of his cock and slipped it in her mouth, cleaning off his cum and Susan's vaginal lubrication.

Tim was expecting his mother to do the same thing to him from all the times she had done it when Tim had fucked his sister over his mother's mouth. And, so, when he was finished coming, he pulled his cock out of Stella's pussy and slid it smoothly into his mother's waiting mouth.

After cleaning off their son's cock, both women continued licking each other's pussy, but now down over their vaginal openings. They licked and sucked up the cum their son's had deposited in their each other's pussy, then they kept licking and sucking.

Tim and Jeff rested by their mothers, watching them as they ate the "creampies," as the boys thought of it. Jeff looked up at Tim and mouthed the word "Wow!" Tim grinned and nodded. He was used to seeing his mother do this with his sister and his sister doing this with his mother. Still, he found it highly erotic. Of course, he also licked his cum out of his mother or sister's pussy on occasion.

Susan lifted her mouth from Stella's pussy and un-straddled her face. She spun around and gave her a big wet kiss on the mouth. "I'm going to go down on you. Just relax and let me finish you off," she said. "After that, you or one of the boys can finish me off, okay?"

Stella pulled Susan down for another big kiss. "But, of course, lover," she said.

The boys watched with fascination as Susan positioned herself between Stella's legs and began munching on her pussy again. They're cocks were satiated for the present, but it was still highly erotic to watch this woman-on-woman love-making.

Stella looked up and saw both Jeff and Tim intently watching Susan making oral love to her. She didn't realize she was such an exhibitionist, but having an audience to her love-making excited her even more than just having sex with Susan for the second time. It wasn't long before she was crying out Susan's name and thrusting up against Susan's magic mouth, her body shaking and quivering once again with the delight of another beautiful orgasm.

As Stella's orgasm was still fading out, Susan pulled herself up to her knees then sat back on her heels. She looked at her son and Stella's son. Their cocks were hard. "Are you boys up for a double penetration," she asked. I want to be the meat in the sandwich between your two young hard bodies."

She looked down at Stella and smiled. "Stella, do you want a dp also?" she asked.

Stella laughed weakly, still not fully recovered from her latest orgasm, but the thought of having two cocks fucking her was irresistible. "Of course I do," she replied.

Susan looked at Stella's son. "Jeff, have you had anal sex with your mother yet?" she asked.

Jeff shook his head. "Not yet."

Stella pushed herself up to a sitting position. "We were going to get around to it, I'm sure."

Everyone laughed.

"Okay," Susan said, "but I think Jeff would like to take your ass before Tim does. Am I right, Jeff?" she asked.

"If Mom wants me to, then yes," he answered.

"Yes, baby, I want you to," Stella said.

Susan got up to her feet and found her purse. She pulled out a small jar. "This is coconut oil. It's a great natural sexual lubricant, especially for anal sex," she said. She tossed the jar to her son. "You know what to do, honey."

Tim grinned and nodded.

Susan kneeled down beside Stella. The two women embraced and kissed a sweet, affectionate kiss. "I love you," Susan told Stella.

"I love you, too," Stella responded and then she kissed Susan again.

When the two women pulled their lips apart for the last time, Susan said, "Come here, Jeff and lie down on your back."

Jeff had been watching all that was happening and getting more and more excited about what was going to happen. He'd been stroking his hard cock. He lay down on his back and Susan bent down to kiss him then she straddle his hips, got on her knees, then lowered her pussy down to his hard cock. She took hold of it and guided it to her vaginal opening. She smiled at Jeff and then lowered her pussy all the way down onto his cock until she couldn't take anymore. Jeff sighed. Susan sighed. Stella, who had a very good view of her best friend taking her son's cock balls deep in her pussy, also sighed. It was so very hot to see her son's cock disappear up her friend's cunt.

Tim had been lubing up his cock with the coconut oil. Three of his fingers were coated and glistening as the cool coconut oil melted with his body heat. Susan smiled at her son over her shoulder then leaned forward to kiss Jeff and expose her ass. Tim wiped his finger all around his mother ass then got some more coconut oil and carefully ran a finger inside her anus.

"Oh yeah," Susan said. Her heart was beating hard in her chest. She had never been in a double penetration, but she had always been curious about it. And ever since Stella had mentioned it, she had been looking forward to trying it. "Okay, baby, anytime you're ready," she said as she looked back over her shoulder at Tim."

Stella scooted around to where she could see her son's cock fully ensconced in Susan's pussy, stretching her labia open. That sight in itself was sexually arousing to her, but she really wanted to see Tim pushing his cock through his mother's tight little asshole and fully into her rectum, something her own son would be doing to her soon enough.

Tim got up behind his mother's ass and between Jeff's legs. He placed the well-lubed head of his well-lubed cock against his mother's well-lubed anus. He leaned forward, pushing his cock so very slowly against and then through his mother's tight anal sphincter.

"Oh yes!" Susan gasped as her son's cock slowly slid through her asshole and continue sliding into her rectum until he was as deep as he could go. It felt wonderful to have one cock filling up her pussy and another cock filling up her ass. "Oh yes!" she gasped again.

This was a first for Tim and Jeff, too. It was strange but exciting to feel each other's hard cock through the thin membrane separating Susan's rectum from her vagina...and then they both began fucking her.

"Ohhhhh yessss," Susan sighed. Feeling those two hard cocks sliding in and out of her body, her pussy and her ass, felt like nothing she had ever felt before. She was instantly in love with that feeling. She was sure that Stella would love it as much as she did and she knew that she would be doing this again, many more times. She was so happy that Stella and her son were incestuous lovers like Tim and she were because that ensured that she and Stella would be able to enjoy getting fucked in the ass and the pussy at the same time by their wonderful, beautiful sons whenever they felt like it.

"Fuck me! Fuck me boys!" Susan cried out. "Fuck me you wonderful, beautiful boys."

Susan's obvious enjoyment of what they were doing to her made Jeff and Tim's cocks as hard as they could be and it inspired them to fuck Susan as hard and fast as they could.

Stella was watching Tim's cock fucking his mother's ass faster and faster and, to a lesser extent, her son's cock fucking her pussy. She was fascinated by the sight of Susan's anal sphincter stretched around Tim's cock and the obvious pleasure she was getting out of being double fucked. She could hardly wait for her turn to try double penetration. Her pussy was getting wet just watching this live pornographic sex show in front of her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Susan was now repeating. She was sandwiched between her son on top and Stella's son on the bottom. The feeling of those two hard, young, male bodies working under her and over her and their even harder cocks fucking her ass and pussy so beautifully was bringing her closer and closer to another orgasm very quickly.

"Oh fuck yesssssss!" Stella suddenly screamed and her body was shaking and quivering with possibly the best orgasm of her life. Tim and Jeff stopped fucking her and just held her tightly between them with their cocks still firmly ensconced inside her. Susan gasped and shook and sobbed. Jeff could feel her pussy rhythmically grasping and releasing his cock. Tim could feel his mother's anal sphincter doing the same to his cock.

And then Susan was panting, crying, laughing. She kissed Jeff hard on the mouth. "Oh you beautiful boys, that was the best sexual experience I've ever had," she said.

Tim slid his still hard cock out of his mother's ass. The gaping hole left by it quickly closed up before his eyes.

Stella, realizing the need, got up and went to the kitchen. She came out almost immediately and handed Tim a clean dish towel.

"Thanks," he said as he wiped his cock off then wiped his mother's well-lubricated ass also.

Susan rolled off Jeff then and his still hard cock came out of her pussy with a wet, sucking sound.

"Wow!" Susan said then sat up. She looked at Stella. "I do believe you're going to like that."

"If I enjoy it half as much as you obviously did, I think I'll be very happy," Stella said. She really wanted to find out just how much she would enjoy double penetration now and as soon as possible but she really did want her son to take her ass first. "Go. Go wash your cock really, really well," she told Tim.

Stella saw that her son's cock was still hard. "Get the coconut oil and lube up your cock, then come and lube up my ass real good, baby. I so want to feel your cock fucking my ass."

Jeff grinned at his mother and got the jar of coconut oil and began applying it to his cock.

Susan was lying on her back feeling like a rag doll but oh so wonderful. She laughed. "Oh yeah, lover," she told Stella, "you are going to love it."

Stella leaned over Susan and smiled at her. "I certainly hope so, lover," she said then kissed her tenderly on the mouth. She gasped, as Jeff began lubing up her ass as she requested.

Susan laughed again and kissed Stella while Jeff continued lubing up his mother's ass and, excitedly, sliding a finger inside her ass for the very first time. With the coconut oil, it slid in easily. His excitement also extended to the fact that his cock would soon be stretching his mother's ass open and sliding deep inside it.

Tim was back. "Okay," he said, "my cock is all nice and squeaky clean."

"All ready, Mom," Jeff told his mother.

Stella straightened up. "Lie down here," she said to Tim. He did as she asked and she straddled his hips, like Susan had done to her son several minutes ago. She lowered her very wet pussy down on Tim's hard cock and sighed. That feels so good, she told herself, what is it going to feel like to have my son's cock in my ass at the same time?

Stella leaned forward over Tim and smiled down at him. He smiled back at her. She looked over her shoulder at her son. "Okay, Jeff, I'm ready," she said.

Jeff's heart was beating hard in his chest. He was going to fuck his mother in the ass, for real, not just a fantasy like he had fantasized so many times before. He just hoped that he would get to come in her ass. If she came like Susan had, well, he was just going to keep fucking her ass until he dropped his load deep up inside her rectum.

Jeff placed the swollen head of his cock against his mother tight little asshole. He pulled his foreskin back all the way. Everything was glistening with coconut oil, his glans, his foreskin, the shaft of his cock, his mother's asshole. He pushed in, slowly spreading his mother's puckered little asshole open very slowly, not wanting to hurt her but wanting to fuck her ass so badly.

Stella gasped. Her son's cock pushing through her anal sphincter was almost painful, but it also felt so good, stretching her open, sliding in deeper. "Ohhh fuuuuuck!" she gasped again. "Do it, Jeff. Do it," she told he son then she kissed Tim hard on the mouth as her son shoved his cock all the way through her anus and deep up inside her ass.

"Mmm-Mmm-Mmm," Stella moaned in her throat as she continued kissing Tim. Her son's cock felt so damned good stretching her tight little butthole and filling her ass up. Tim's cock felt so good filling up her vagina.

And then, again, as with Susan, both boys began fucking Stella. Both of their cocks were in sync, both of them shoving in and pulling out at the same time. And, again, they were fascinated by the feeling of each other's hard cock rubbing against each other through the thin skin between Stella's ass and her pussy. As they picked up speed their rhythm change and then, as Tim cock went in and out, Jeff's cock went out and in.

"Oh yes! Oh you beautiful boys!" Stella cried out. Susan had been right, the feeling of being fucked in the ass and the pussy at the same time was incredible and Stella, too, knew that she would be doing much more of this in the future.

Jeff and Tim were working up a sweat. Susan had come so quickly that they had barely gotten warmed up. It was taking Stella longer to come, not that they were complaining. They loved the feeling of fucking her at the same time and they were getting closer and closer to coming themselves.

Susan had sat up then maneuvered around like Stella had for the best view of her friend's pussy and ass being fucked by their sons. It was like watching a porn video only is was real, it was right in front of her, and it was terribly exciting to watch.

"Oh fuck, Mom," Jeff finally cried out. "I can't hold back anymore."

"Do it, baby!" Stella said. "Come in my ass. I want to feel you come in my ass."

"Oh, Mom!" Jeff cried out again. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" he grunted as his cock was exploding inside his mother's ass, shooting long ropes of his hot cum deep up inside her rectum.

Tim had been getting close to coming, too. When he heard Stella tell Jeff to let it loose and when he realized his best friend was now coming in Stella's ass, well, he lost it. "Fuck! Fuck!" he cried out and then he was grunting and groaning as he was shooting his load of thick man cream inside Stella's pussy.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,073 Followers