Curve Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped up to where mom was reclining I wasn't sure whether or not she was watching because of her sunglasses. But when I heard her sharp intake of air and saw her lips form an O I knew phase one was working perfectly.

"Well, you ready Mom?" I asked, desperately trying not to grin.

"Huh? What?" she stammered.

Picking up the tube of sunscreen from the patio table next to her chair, I held it up and said, "For me to put sunscreen on you."

"Oh...uh...yeah, sure," came her reply. With a little trouble she rolled onto her stomach and used her arms for pillows.

Sitting on the edge of her lounger, my right ass cheek making contact with her hip, I began to smear the lotion on her shoulders and upper back. Never before had touching her skin caused the kind of sensations that were now running through my body. In a matter of seconds my cock began to swell, the head of it pushing outward toward my left hip. Trying to keep my hands from shaking I steadily rubbed in the sunscreen. When I started putting it on her lower back mom began to softly moan. These weren't the same kind of moans I'd heard earlier though; these were more of the moans you'd hear when someone is truly enjoying what's happening.

"That feel good Mom?"

"Oh God yes," she softly answered.

"I'm glad. I'll get your legs now," I said, sliding down so I could reach both of them.

As I worked the lotion into her calves I heard what sounded like little purring noises coming from her. They grew louder as I worked my way up past her knees and onto her thighs. I stayed mainly to the outside of them until I noticed her legs part a little. Cautiously I began to gently spread the lotion to the inside of her thighs, my eyes glued to the round swell of her ass the whole time. With each passing second my cock grew harder until I was sporting a full blown hard-on. Once I accidentally went too high up and my thumb grazed one of her cheeks. I was sure she would put an end to my rubdown, but she didn't. She just continued to purr.

"Okay Mom, flip over and I'll get your front," I told her as I stood up to give her room.

"That's okay honey, I can reach that," she murmured, making no effort to move.

"Don't be silly Mom, my hands are already greasy," I said trying to make my offer sound logical.

When she groaned and said okay I felt my heart skip a beat, not to mention what I felt in my cock. Slowly she began to roll over, but halfway through she stopped. She had removed her sunglasses and it wasn't until I noticed where her eyes were looking did I understand why she'd stopped. Her gaze was centered squarely on my raging hard-on, the outline of it under my speedo vividly on display. As I watched mom stare at my cock the temptation to flex it became over bearing, so I did. Mom let out an involuntary groan and I saw her shudder briefly before she climbed off the chair and dove into the pool without saying a word. I pondered whether to join her but thought better of it, so I just laid face down on the other lounger and waited to see if I'd gone too far.

It was about five or so minutes when I heard the pitter-patter of her bare feet approaching. Turning my head I watched her slowly walk toward me, her nipples clearly defined in the top of her suit. She had a look on her face that was hard to read. I continued to watch as she went over and picked up the tube of sunscreen then came over and sat on my lounger much the same as I had done to hers. The feel of her wet hip and ass cheek pressing against my hip sent shivers running up and down my spine. When she spoke her voice had an unfamiliar tone to it.

"My turn to do you," she said, and then started rubbing lotion on my back.

"Thanks Mom," I mumbled, the feel of her hands running over my skin causing my already painfully erect cock to start throbbing.

After a few minutes she said, "Honey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Mom, anything," I replied.

"Baby, why do you have an erection?"

Sputtering at first, her question catching me off guard, I struggled and turned over on my back so I could look into her eyes.

"That happens when I touch a beautiful woman, Mom," I replied, my eyes locked on to hers.

"Beautiful huh? Yeah right," she shot back.

Lifting my hand I gently stroked the side of her face and said, "Yes, beautiful, Mom."

"Well I'm glad you think so. But are you sure you're not just saying that because of what you saw this morning?"

"You want to know what I saw this morning, Mom?"

"Oh please, enlighten me," she said, a slight chuckle in her voice.

"I'll tell you what I saw. I saw the most beautiful sight I've ever seen in my life. I saw a gorgeous woman reaching for what truly belongs to her," I told her.

"And what is it you think belongs to her?" she asked, placing her palms on my chest and softly, absently, rubbing in what little lotion was left on them.

"Happiness Mom. I'm talking pure, unadulterated happiness," I replied, my fingertips lightly stroking the side of her face.

For several minutes she didn't say anything, she just kept rubbing my chest lightly with a blank look on her face.

"I've been thinking about what you asked me earlier. The answer to your question is, yes, I am sexually frustrated," she whispered.

"Please don't get upset by what I'm about to ask, okay?"

"Well, we've gone this far, so ask away," she replied.

"I know that women your age are in the prime of their sexual drive. So my question to you is, how often do you have to pleasure yourself? Also, how long has Dad been dropping the ball?"

She sat straight up and stared at me for a few seconds, a look of sadness in her eyes. I honestly didn't think she was going to answer.

"The answer to the first part is once, sometimes twice a day. As to the second part, your father hasn't even picked up the ball, let alone ran with it for some time now."

"You've got to be kidding me!"

"I'm afraid not," she replied, and then added, "God, I can't believe I'm sitting here discussing my sex life with my Son. I mean seriously, how pathetic is that?"

"We're both adults here Mom. If it helps, don't think of me as your son, think of me as a really good friend that you can say anything to. So feel free to tell me anything you want, regardless of how intimate it is."

"That's not as easy as you make it sound, but I really do need to get some things off my chest, so here goes. I've been responsible for my own orgasms for quite some time now. Hell, even when your Father does run with the ball anymore, the outcome is usually less than desired."

I couldn't think of anything to say except, "Wow!"

"Yeah, exactly," she moaned.

"If things have been this bad for so long I'm really surprised that you aren't having an affair. You're not are you?"

"God no! The thought of having a sexual relationship with a stranger just isn't something I could bring myself to do, no matter how horny I got. Besides, I have my little rubber friend, that's usually enough."

"It sure didn't seem like it was enough this morning," I chuckled, hoping to lighten the mood.

"My God, you really did get an eyeful this morning, didn't you," she laughed, obviously feeling better about talking about her sex life with me.

"Oh yeah," I grinned.

"I'm so embarrassed," she said, hiding her face with her hands.

I sat up and gently pried her hands away, then told her, "Don't be Mom. As I said, I thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. And the fact that it was my Mother doing it made it so much more special."

She cocked her head to the side and whispered, "Sons aren't suppose to see their Mothers doing things like that."

"Yeah, but if more Sons saw what I saw they would have a whole better understanding of their Mothers. They'd be able to see them as humans, with real human needs, and not just as Mom."

'Is that how you saw me before today?"

"I'm afraid I'm guilty of doing just that. But now my eyes are open. Now I see you not just as my lovely Mother, but also as a gorgeous woman who deserves to be happy."

"But I am happy Brandon. I have a husband I love and whom I know loves me, and a Son who is more like my best friend than my best friends are. A Son who means the world to me. Other than having a lousy sex life I couldn't be happier."

"So obviously you've been taking care of your needs, but now you can't seem to close the deal. Is that about right?" I asked.

"Something like that. I don't know why. Usually I have no problems, but for the last few months nothing I try seems to work," she said, lowering her eyes and staring at the ground.

"I know what the problem is Mom," I stated.

Her head came up and she fixed those beautiful blue eyes on mine and asked, "How could you possibly know?"

"It's simple really. You're not getting enough stimulation before you jump to the main course. You need to get yourself worked up first," I stated flatly.

"That's not as easy as you make it sound either," she remarked.

"Here, lets try this. Tell me something that gets you aroused, something visually stimulating, like watching porn flicks, or maybe voyeurism. It all starts with something visual doesn't it?"

"I guess. As for porn, I can't stand watching that, it's all too phony. And voyeurism is out of the question, who would I spy on around here, myself?" she replied nonchalantly.

"Then tell me something that does visually stimulate you," I implored.

Cocking her head to the side she gazed at me, her eyes sparkling with that familiar look of mischief.

"Well...oh God, I can't believe I'm telling you this. I do like to watch a man play with himself while I rub my...you know," she whispered, her face turning red.

"Well there you go then. Just have Dad play with himself while you watch," I told her.

"If only it were that easy. I've been after him to do just that for years," she remarked.

"Damn, he won't even do that for you?" I exclaimed.

"No. For some reason your Father isn't very creative when it comes to sex I'm afraid," came her answer.

"Well hell, that blows that idea," I remarked, adding a touch of sadness to my voice.

"Yeah. It would've been nice though," she replied with equal sadness.

"You know Mom, I can fix this," I stated matter of factly.

"And how do you propose to do that? Are you going to tell your Father to play with his penis so I can watch," she laughed.

"Actually, I have something else in mind. Could you stand up please," I told her.

"Okay," she said, uncertainty in her voice.

After she stood I rose and went over to her lounger. First I raised the back portion of it so she could sit upright in it. Next I went over and took her hand and led her to the chair where I instructed her to sit down. I could see she was skeptical but she did as I asked anyway. Once she was settled I went over and pulled my lounger so it was facing hers and did the same thing to it as I had done to hers. Mom watched the whole time, uncertainty written all over her face. She didn't speak until I was satisfied with the positioning of the chairs.

"Honey, what are you doing?" she inquired.

I went over and stood next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, I could feel her trembling just a little. I was fairly sure she knew what I was up to.

"Mom, I have an idea, and I'm pretty sure your gonna think it's weird, but at least hear me out," I told her as I watched her face.

"Okay," she muttered, her eyes drifting down to the outline of my semi-erect cock.

"My Mother, the one person in this world I love more than life itself, isn't as happy as she deserves to be so I'm going to fix that," I told her.

Lifting her eyes to mine, she nervously asked, "And how do you propose to do that honey?"

Stepping back I replied, "By doing what Dad should be doing for you."

With that said I yanked my speedo down past my hips. Mom sucked in her breath and her eyes grew wide as my semi-hard cock sprang out right there in front of her. As casually as possible I worked the speedo down until I was able to step out of it, mom making blubbering sounds the whole time. Only when I reached up and began to fondle my cock did she finally snap out of her trance.

"Oh my God! What in the hell do you think you're doing, Bandon?" she screamed, starting to rise from her chair.

Placing both hands on her shoulders I prevented her from getting up.

"Relax Mom," I said soothingly.

As she settled back down I realized that my cock was just inches away from her face. The knowledge that it was so close to my mother's lips caused it to twitch and begin to grow. Mom's eyes grew even wider as she stared at it.

"Oh honey, this is so wrong. So wrong in so many ways," she mumbled so low I barely heard her.

"It's not wrong, Mom. Not if it helps you get the release you desperately need," I said, taking a step back so my inflating cock wouldn't bounce up and touch her face.

"But...but honey, we can't have sex together. You're my Son, I'm your Mother," she said slowly, her eyes still glued to my now almost fully erect cock.

"We're not having sex Mom," I gently said as I went to my chair then sat down with my knees parted wide and my feet planted on the ground to each side of the lounger.

"Then what is this?" she managed to stammer, not once lifting her eyes from my swollen cock.

"It's visual stimulation Mom," I replied while grasping the shaft of my cock and slowly pumping up and down.

"We shouldn't be doing this sweetheart, someone might see us," she softly said without raising her eyes.

"No one can see us, the nearest neighbor is five hundred feet down the road," I quickly reassured her as I continued to stroke my cock.

"But this is still wrong," she insisted.

"It's not wrong if it helps you Mom," I said. A drop of pre-cum oozed from the head of my cock catching the rays of the sun causing it to glisten brightly.

"Oh my," Mom croaked, clutching a hand up near her throat.

"You don't have to stay if you don't want to Mom, but I hope you will. I hope you'll just sit back and relax and let nature take its course," I told her, increasing the speed of my pumping slightly.

As if a switch had been pulled I watched Mom's features visibly relax. Slowly, her eyes never wavering from my cock, she leaned back with one hand resting on her chest between her breasts, while her other hand settled flatly upon her abdomen. Almost imperceptibly her upper hand crept closer and closer to her right tit until it slid into the cup of her suit top and palmed her tit. Her other hand slowly snaked down her abdomen until her fingertips dipped under the elastic waistband.

"Place your feet like mine are Mom," I encouraged her.

Trance-like she did what I said. Once her feet were on the ground her knees spread open giving me a clear line of sight up to her crotch. Fascinated I watched as her hand slipped deeper into the bottom of her suit until she was clearly cupping her mound. I could see the outline of her fingers through the fabric as she gently began to rotate the tips of them in tiny circles above where her clit should be.

For the next ten minutes we continued to pleasure ourselves, our pace gradually increasing until I was rapidly stroking my throbbing cock, and moms fingers were moving extremely fast under her suit. The sound of our breathing grew louder and louder, as did the squishy sounds coming from mom's pussy. Faster and faster I stroked, pre-cum pouring out the slit of my cock and dribbling down the side of my shaft causing my cock to become slippery. I couldn't tear my eyes off her. I was watching one of the most erotic sights I'd ever seen. She must have felt my eyes on her, because she looked up from watching me stroke my cock and gazed deeply into my eyes. I don't know what she saw in mine, probably the same thing I saw in hers, pure, animalistic lust.

"Oh shit, Mom," I groaned, the pressure building to the boiling point in my balls.

"Yes baby, yes baby," mom chanted over and over as she began to tremble.

The sight of her body starting to shake was too much for me. As if a water main had broke my cock began to shot geysers of thick white cum out the tip, the first shot almost making it to Mom's chair.

"Uuuugggggghhhhhhhh," I groaned as I came harder than I'd ever come before.

Completely drained I slumped back in my chair and watched wide-eyed as Mom's face began to contort, her fingers in her suit sliding deeper until it was obvious she'd just stuffed them inside her pussy. For several minutes I watched as her fingers moved rapidly under her suit. When she raised her legs and put them straight out in front of her I couldn't see her crotch anymore, so I just concentrated on watching her face. Suddenly her face went pale and she clamped her thighs together trapping her fingers inside her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh shit baby...I'mmmm...I'mmmm...I'm going to cummmmm," Mom wailed.

"Yes! Yes! Do it Mom!" I shouted, leaning forward for a better view.

"Brandon, I'm cummmmiiiiiinnnnnggggggggg!" she screamed, her body wracked with convulsions.

As if in slow motion her upper body slumped back against the chair and her feet slid off the chair onto the ground, leaving her crotch in plain view. I could see the outline of her fingers still under the fabric, and tiny wisps of pubic hairs poking out the sides of the leg openings. Her eyes were closed, her face completely relaxed as her hand slipped out of the top of her suit and dangled over the side of the lounger. A fine sheen of sweat covered her chest and abdomen. I could smell her aroma. It was intoxicating.

Silently standing I went over to the side of her chair and just stared down at her, unable to believe what had just happened. Slowly her eyes opened and locked onto mine.

"I can't believe I did that in front of you. It was so wrong," she murmured.

"It wasn't wrong Mom, it was beautiful," I softly whispered.

"Beautiful or not, it was still wrong... and I want to thank you," she said just as softly.

"So, I assume you achieved what you needed?" I lightly chuckled.

"And then some. That was the most intense orgasm I've had in years. Hell, in decades. My God, I'm positively soaked down there," she told me.

Taking a quick breath, I whispered, "Show me."

She must've failed to grasp what I'd said, because all she did say was, "Huh?"

"I said show me," I gently repeated, but I didn't wait for a response. Instead I reached down and gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand out of her bottoms. She offered no resistance as I pulled her hand toward my face, her index and middle fingers dripping with her secretions. Slowly I leaned forward and captured the two fingers in my mouth and gently sucked her juices from them. She watched silently, her eyes narrowed to slits, as I cleaned every last drop from them and then gently laid her hand back on her stomach. As I stepped back a shudder ran through her.

Smiling I gazed lovingly into her eyes and said, "I think I've found my all-time favorite flavor in the whole world. I'm going to call it, essence of Mom"

Shaking her head, she laughingly said, "How did I raise such a nasty little boy?"

"I guess it just runs in the family," I answered, and then picking up my speedo I wiped up the mess that I'd made.

"Well sweetie, I think it's time for you to put that away," she said, pointing at my dangling dick while standing.

"Are you sure, Mom?" I asked, doing an Elvis Presley hip bump to make my cock flop around.

"God you're horrible!" she giggled before saying, "I'm afraid I've had all the visual stimulation I can take for now."

"I'll make you a deal. I'll put it away if you can tag me," I said, and then dropping my dirty speedo I vaulted over her lounge chair and dashed to the pool, causing a huge plum of water as I cannonballed in.