Curve Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you so much Mom," I groaned, the feelings rushing through me more intense than any I'd ever felt before.

"I love you too baby," she moaned, grinding her mound faster and faster against my hip, her grip on my penis getting tighter and tighter.

Unable to resist I reached up with my free hand and cupped her tit, the one that wasn't mashed against my ribcage, delighted to find that she wasn't wearing a bra under her blouse. Instantly her nipple responded to my touch, rapidly growing stiff under my palm. Using the tips of my fingers I began to gently tug on the stiffened bud, eliciting soft moans from mom.

"Oh God Mom, please don't stop," I groaned, the feel of my approaching orgasm growing stronger by the second.

Mom leaned her face in and gently nipped my earlobe, then whispered huskily, "Do it honey, cum for me."

That's all it took. Thick streams of cum exploded from my cock, the first stream landing almost three feet away, the rest landing only inches from were we stood. I had to place my face tightly against her shoulder to stifle the deep squeals of pleasure pouring from my mouth. Between moans I heard mom let out some moans of her own. I leaned against her for several minutes, my body trembling, my legs unsteady as the last waves of pleasure washed over me. When I was finally able to stand on my own I noticed that mom was still holding on to my penis. I glanced down and watched as she used the tip of her middle finger to capture the last glob of cum leaking from the head of my cock. Slowly, as if in slow motion, my eyes followed her finger as she brought it up and put it in her mouth. As she sucked my cum from her finger our eyes locked.

"Mmmm, essence of Brandon," she purred, her eyes twinkling brighter than I'd ever seen them do before.

Before I could stuff myself back into my jeans mom stepped back and fixed me with a wicked grin.

"Thank you, sweetie. That should tide me over for a while." With that said she leaned in, cupped my face with her hands, and planted a soft kiss on my lips. Then she turned and went inside, leaving my standing there on wobbly legs, my lips tingling.

Work was hell. For twelve hours I did all manor of crap chores, dragging my tired ass home around nine at night. I slept in as late as possible each morning before heading back and doing the same thing for another twelve hours. By the end of the third day it was beginning to feel like I had no life. Dinner consisted mainly of T.V. dinners cooked in the microwave. With working so long, and sleeping in until right before I had to go to work, I had no time to even go over and visit with my parents. The only bright spot of my days were the text messages my mom would leave on my phone. Messages such as, 'I love you sweetie' to 'hope you are having a great day'. I'd shoot her a brief text back each night right before going to bed.

When Friday rolled around my spirits lifted, at least briefly. My boss informed me that I'd have to work on Saturday. Inwardly I groaned; I'd been looking forward to the weekend a little more than I realized.

When I got home that night I read the text that mom had sent. It said, 'Hi honey, looking forward to spending some time with you on Saturday'. I wrote back and told her I couldn't due to work. Surprisingly she texted me right back to say she was disappointed. She asked if I had Sunday off and I told her as far as I knew I did. Once again she replied right away. She informed me that dad wanted the family to spend some time together. He planned on us spending the day around the pool and grilling up some steaks. That actually sounded good. I didn't mind spending time around my father, it's just that with him working most of the time we never had the time. On the rare occasions that we did he went out of his way to make it as pleasant as possible.

Saturday night I dragged my ass home and flopped down on the couch so relieved that my boss agreed to give me Sunday off. I hadn't been sitting more than a couple of minutes when my phone chimed letting me know I had a message. Groaning from the effort to rise, I walked over to the counter area where I'd sat my phone down and plopped on top of one of the stools. As expected the message was from mom. This one read, 'Are we on for family time tomorrow'.

I replied yes and waited. I was pretty sure she was going to text me some more. I wasn't disappointed. Her next message read, 'Great. I got a new swimsuit just for the occasion. Would you like to see it?'

'Very much so,' I responded. Half a minute later her reply came. Her message read, 'You like?' but the attached photo took several minutes to load. When it finally did it was in gloriously rich high definition. It showed mom posing in front of the full-length mirror in her bedroom with her phone in one hand and her other one placed on her hip. Her legs were parted and she had the most mischievous grin on her face that I'd ever seen. As soon as I saw what she was wearing my jaw dropped and my eyes bulged out, as well as my cock. The suit she had on was baby blue in color and quite a bit smaller than her normal one. This one showed way more skin. I could see the creamy white skin her other suit had prevented from getting tanned. There wasn't anything indecent about this one; it still covered her in all the proper places. It was just this one had way smaller cups covering her breasts, and the bottom part barely rose above her pubic bone and was held on by strings that tied at her hips. I looked closer at the bottom half and couldn't see any pubic hair anywhere.

Hastily, my hands shaking, I typed in, 'Holy shit, Mom, you're hot'.

When her reply came I got a sinking feeling in my gut. It read, 'I'm glad you like. I had to do some shaving though, my pubs were sticking out everywhere'.

Rapidly I typed in, 'Please, please tell me you didn't shave it all off. I love your bush'.

She came back with, 'No, not all. I left some to play with. So you really like it honey'.

'Oh yeah!' I replied.

Her next text had my jaw dropping again. It read, 'Show me how much you like it'.

Quickly I shucked off my pants and boxers then stared at her photo until my cock jutted out in all its glory. And let me tell you, by staring at her picture it didn't take long, it didn't take long at all. I didn't type anything; I just snapped a photo of my raging hard-on and then hit send. It took a while before she sent me another message. When she did it read, 'Thanks for the compliment sweetheart. I think I'll say goodnight now'.

I typed in, 'Goodnight Mom', hit send, then headed for the bathroom with my phone in one hand and my cock in the other.

Sometime in the middle of the night I awoke with a start and sat straight up in bed, something nagging at me from the deepest recesses of my brain. What if Dad looks through Mom's phone?

Shaking that thought from my brain I fell back to sleep, a very restless sleep. When I woke again I glanced over at the clock on my nightstand and saw that I had slept till almost three in the afternoon. As if to emphasize that fact I heard a knocking on my front door. It was too heavy of a knock to be mom. Throwing on my robe I went to answer it, my deepest fear bouncing around my head. As I feared it was my dad, but instead of killing me for sending pictures of my dick to his wife, aka Mom, all he wanted to know was whether or not I was going to join them. Telling him to give me about half an hour I shut the door, breathed a deep sigh of relief, then went into the kitchen and started a much-needed cup of coffee brewing. While sipping it at the counter images of mom in her new swimsuit kept floating through my head, causing my other head to creep out the folds of my robe. A quick shower and a rub settled my nerves, as well as my hormones.

Dressed in the baggiest swim trunks I owned, a black tank top and flip-flops, I headed for the pool. When I got there mom was nowhere in sight but dad was. He was taking leisurely laps around the pool. I'd never noticed before, but as I watched him swim I realized that he really wasn't in bad shape. Sure, he wasn't Chippendale material, but neither was I. His arms and biceps looked strong, and his stomach was flat. Unlike mine though his lacked muscle definition. As he propelled himself forward I could make out strong looking muscles at his shoulders and on his back, making me wonder if he worked out. I just stood there thinking about how little I really knew about my father.

My musing was interrupted by the sound of bare feet on the concrete coming from behind me. Turning, my heart beating a little faster in my chest, I watched mom approach with what looked like a pitcher of margaritas in one hand and a tube of sunscreen in the other. My heart stopped racing because she had a large beach towel wrapped around her torso, completely covering everything from her armpits to the middle of her thighs. On her head she wore a wide brimmed straw hat. She placed both items on the table near the loungers then came over and asked if I would be a dear and get the glasses she left on the kitchen counter. Reluctantly I went inside and retrieved two of the three glasses she had setting out and headed back to the pool.

I returned just in time to see her standing at the edge of the pool with her back to me. Slowly she bent down and placed the hat on the ground then agonizingly slow she unwrapped the towel and let it fall at her feet. My breath caught in my throat and my heart began to palpitate. I was sure I was going to have a stroke or something, the sight before me was just too good to be true. Most of mom's back was bare save for where the tiny strap came around and fastened between her shoulder blades. The strings that tied around her neck to hold the top up dangled down just below the nape of her neck. The thing that captivated me the most was the lower half of her suit. Basically the bottoms weren't much larger than a thong. It didn't ride in her crack or anything, but it didn't leave much to the imagination either. The triangle of thin fabric left most of her buns hanging out; her beautiful snow white buns. I almost dropped the glasses as my eyes tried to bore holes into her smooth firm cheeks. I was captivated by the abundance of white skin that this suit didn't cover. Thankfully mom gracefully dove into the pool before I shot a load in my trunks.

Regaining control of my senses, but not my raging hormones, I sat the glasses on the table. In a flash I stripped off my shirt and kicked off my flip-flops then rushed over and jumped into the pool. It wasn't long before dad challenged mom and I to a game of tag, something he seemed to like to do every time we were all in the pool. For what must have been a good thirty minutes or so we chased each other from one end of the pool to the other, as expected mom destroyed dad and I. Winded we made our way to the stairs with mom in the lead, followed closely by dad, then me. When mom began climbing the stairs I stopped and waited with baited breath for what I knew I'd see. I wasn't disappointed. As her ass cleared the water I felt my cock lurch. The thin material of her suit's bottom was molded to her ass, the crack of it clearly discernable. It took all I had to keep from groaning out loud. When dad reached up and gave her a playful slap on her rear I did the only thing I could possible do. I ducked down under the water and let out a big moan as images of mom's ass cheeks jiggling bombarded my senses. By the time I surfaced mom and dad were already out. I stayed another five minutes forcing thoughts of work to float through my brain in order to get my cock to go down.

With my cock under control I climbed out and went over to where mom and dad were laid back on the loungers, each sipping on a glass of margaritas. Dad asked if I wanted one, I told him I'd prefer a beer and he pointed at the metal cooler near the grill saying, "Got you covered Son." Since there were only two loungers I went to the patio and grabbed one of the folding canvas chairs there, along with a longneck corona. Once I got my chair set up I sat and took a long pull from the bottle, remarking about the only thing that would make it better was if I had some lime wedges. Mom spoke up and said she had some limes, but before I could get up to go get some she rose, sat her glass down, and headed toward the house saying she'd get them. Dad and I both craned our heads around and watched as she walked away with a subtle sway to her hips.

As soon as she was out of sight dad sat back and let out a soft sigh before saying, "Damn, your Mom is a beautiful woman, don't you think so Son?"

"Uh...I suppose. I've never really thought about it before," I replied as casually as I possibly could.

"What do you think of her new bikini? And those tan lines, um, um, you gotta love those," he said, then reached over and refilled his glass.

God, I guess I'm more like Dad than I thought, I realized.

"I mean there's something about tan lines on a woman that just gets my motor going," dad continued.

"Geez, Dad, that's Mom we're talking about here," I groaned.

"Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry Son. But there's nothing wrong with appreciating what's right in front of you, now is there?"

"I guess not," I replied.

Dad turned to look at me and said somberly, "I want to thank you, Brandon."

"For what," I asked confused.

"For helping your Mother. She's been kind of moody for a while, but lately she seems a whole lot happier. She told me that you and her are spending a little more quality time together. I think that's brightened her mood, so thank you. Her happiness means a lot to me."

"You know Dad, if you'd quit working so much and spend more time with her I think that would make her happier too," I said. I wanted to add that if he'd fuck her a little more regular she be real happy, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"I work like I do so we can be financially set. I plan on retiring as early as possible. I've almost reached my goal. Once I do that then your Mother and I can spend as much time together as she wants. Maybe do a little traveling. So you see, that's why I'm working so hard."

"I get it, Dad. It'd just be nice if you could spend more time with her, us, now," I told him.

"I know it would, but until then, that's where you come in Brandon. I know you have work, and in a couple of months school, but it would really make me happy if you could find a way to work some time in your schedule for your Mother too."

"I'll do what I can, Dad," I promised.

"I knew I could count on you Son," he said, then draining his glass before refilling it once more.

I was thinking that he was going to get drunk as fuck if he didn't slow down when mom showed up. She handed me a small bowl of lime slices and held out another corona. Looking at the one I already had I was surprised to see that it was empty. I sat my empty down and took the fresh one, our hands touching in the process. Once again I felt an electric charge race through me. I glanced up at her face and saw the tiny little grin on her lips, as well as the twinkle in her eyes. After she sat down we spent the next thirty minutes talking about this and that. I got up once for another beer, while dad polished off another margarita. Mom just sipped hers. Halfway through his fourth drink dad stood and said it was time to fire up the grill.

Before he stepped away he glanced down at mom and said, "You really should put some sunscreen on hon."

Mom picked up the tube of sunscreen and held it up to him saying, "Here, I don't want to get my hands greasy."

"Well I can't, I've got to get the grill going," he said, and then turned to me. "Brandon, be a pal and help your Mother out."

"Uh, sure Dad," I said to his retreating back.

"Here you go honey," mom said holding out the sunscreen. When I took it she rolled onto her stomach and glanced back over her shoulder and said, "Make sure you cover everywhere that's white."

The way her lounger was sitting it allowed me to keep an eye on dad as I sat on the edge and began to apply the lotion onto her shoulders. Quickly I worked my way down making sure to cover all of her exposed skin. Once her back was covered I slid further down and began spreading the sunscreen on her legs, only going to just above her knees. Clearing my throat I asked her if she really wanted me to go any higher. She told me yes, and also told me to make sure I got her cheeks real good. In order to reach both thighs sufficiently I told her I'd need to kneel between her legs. Without a moments hesitation she parted her legs and told me to have at it.

Sucking in a deep breath I knelt between her knees and ran a bead of sunscreen up the back of her right thigh and onto the bottom swell of her ass cheek. With one hand on the outside and the other on the inside, my thumbs touching on the back of her thigh, I began to rub the lotion in. I was as nervous as a Chihuahua knowing that dad was just a few feet away, so instead of watching where my hands were I kept a close eye on him. Making long up and down strokes the length of her thigh it wasn't long before the hand on the inside bumped against her crotch. I looked down to see if I'd gone too far, but all mom did was crane her head around enough to smile at me. "Game on," I thought. The next time my hand bumped her crotch I wiggled the finger closest to her pussy. I heard a faint moan. I continued with her right thigh for a few minutes longer making sure that each new bump against her crotch was a little harder. By the time I finished with her left thigh she was purring under her breath. Next I switched to the exposed skin of her fabulously round ass. I did both cheeks at the same time, letting the tips of my thumbs dip lower and lower down her crack until they were touching the wet center between her legs. She let out an 'oooh' almost giving me a heart attack. I thought I saw dad getting ready to turn around so I jumped up and hastily stepped away from mom. He didn't turn around.

Mom flipped onto her back, placed her hands down by her sides and asked, "What about my front, Brandon?"

"Mom! Are you crazy, Dad's right there," I hissed under my breath.

Chuckling, she called out, "Ed, would you tell our son it's okay to put sunscreen on the front of me. Apparently he's shy."

Laughter came from the direction of the grill as dad turned and said, "It's okay Son, she's your Mother, she won't bite."

A sudden thought occurred to me, 'Maybe it was dad who was crazy. He knew what mom was wearing and I, for one, sure as hell wouldn't let another man rub stuff all over her.'

He went back to doing whatever it was that he was doing, while I went back to touching mom's flawless skin. I rushed through doing her legs and arms then stood behind her chair and began to do her shoulders. I was pretty sure that where I was standing blocked dad's view, so when I placed my hands on her upper chest I just let them slide down until they slipped under her top. Gently I cupped the soft pliant mounds, and then pinched each nipple before quickly removing my hands. Mom sucked in her breath with a hissing sound and tilted her head up so she could see my face. With a nod of her head she indicated that she wanted to tell me something. I leaned down and cocked my ear so she could whisper in it, my eyes firmly glued to her mound.

"I told you I left enough to play with," she whispered then grabbed the waistband of her suit and lifted the front showing me a thatch of soft black pubic curls.

Before standing back up I playfully whispered, "Damn Mom, stop, you're making my tongue hard."

When we both stopped giggling like little schoolgirls I finished spreading the sunscreen on her. The temptation to slip my hand down the front of her bottoms was almost overwhelming. The only thing that stopped me from doing it was knowing my father was just a few feet away. Sitting the sunscreen down, I let out a sigh of resignation, and returned to my chair. I polished off two more coronas before dad hollered out that chow was ready. He had grilled up t-bones and some asparagus, and there was macaroni salad for those that wanted it. I was the only one that did. We ate in the house at the dining table with mom once again covered by the overly large beach towel. As soon as we finished eating mom got up and started clearing the table. Before she could even make it to the sink I surprised both her and dad by telling them to get the hell out and go relax because I was going to clean up. They looked at each other, then back at me and simultaneously said thanks. Once they left I went about clearing away the dishes and arranging them in the dishwasher.