Curve Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about half through when mom came back into the kitchen, minus the beach towel, and began making another pitcher of margaritas. I just happened to be looking when she bent over, with her ass pointed in my direction, to retrieve the bottle of tequila from one of the cabinets under the center island. My heart skipped a beat when I noticed how the crotch of her suit had shifted to one side fully exposing one puffy outer lip to my astonished eyes.

"That suit looks fantastic on you Mom," I croaked.

She stood and turned to look at me, a bottle of tequila in one hand and a bottle of orange-flavored liqueur in the other. The smile on her face seemed a little forced.

"I'm glad that at least one man in this house noticed," she said while she fixed the pitcher.

Chuckling I said, "Oh, trust me, Dad noticed."

After mixing another pitcher of margaritas she picked it up and snickered, "Good, maybe I'll get lucky tonight." Before I could utter a witty comeback, she was gone, leaving me dwelling on how lovely her lightly furred outer lip had looked. By the time I finished cleaning up I was sporting a rather decent boner. Self-consciously I went out and joined my parents praying that dad wouldn't notice the bulge in my trunks, at the same time hoping that mom would. Neither gave any indication that they noticed so I grabbed another beer and retook my seat. With the way dad was putting away the margaritas I was pretty sure that mom wasn't going to get lucky tonight. Selfishly I inwardly smiled. Three more coronas later I told them I had to get to bed. Telling them goodnight, I went over and gave mom a quick peck on the cheek, then gave dad a quick slap on the shoulder and left.

I was almost at the bottom of the stairs to my place when dad caught up to me. He informed me that he was going to be out of town for the next two weeks and wanted to make sure that I'd look after mom. Apparently his company was sending him to Switzerland to represent them at an annual bankers summit. I almost felt sorry for him when I asked if mom knew, and he told me no. He told me that he planned on telling her tonight. I told him good luck with that; the worried look on his face let me know that he knew the shit was probably going to hit the fan too. As he walked away I couldn't help but think; Mom was not going to be a happy camper. Thanks to the beers I'd drunk I slept like a baby.

Thanks to the beers, Monday took forever to get over. I woke with a splitting headache that lasted until about an hour before I finished my twelve-hour shift. When I got home all I wanted to do was shower and go to bed. The rest of the week wasn't much better than Monday. The only difference was I didn't have to take way more than the recommended dosage of aspirin like I had done on Monday. Wednesday evening I got home and as usual hopped into the shower. When I got out, my phone was chiming indicating I had a text message. It was from mom asking if I was up for some company. I would've loved to have her over, the possibility of perhaps getting to touch her some more very appealing, but I wrote back and said I was just too beat. I knew dad had left Monday evening, and most likely without getting her off first, so I wanted her to be as receptive as possible to what I had planned for Saturday. God how time dragged after that, each day felt like a week.

It was close to ten when I finally woke Saturday morning. I got up and took a wicked piss then went in and started a cup of coffee brewing, all the while completely naked. It took two cups before I felt awake enough to pick up my phone and text mom. I asked if she fancied a dip in the pool. While I waited for her to reply I sat on the stool and absently played with my cock. Almost fifteen minutes went by before she responded, my anxiety level rising with each passing second. I had begun to think that maybe she was mad that I had turned her invitation down on Wednesday. My anxiety level went way down when I read her reply.

She wrote: 'I'm already there. Please join me. Also, I know I told you not to, but could you wear your speedo for me?'

Little did she know; that's exactly what I had planned to wear in the first place. Heading into the bathroom I showered and shaved, making my face as smooth as possible. By the time I struggled into my speedo my cock was already at half-mast. Before I left I grabbed a towel and a large bandana with the Harley-Davidson logo on it that I had tacked on my wall.

As I approached the pool I noticed mom sitting on her lounger with her knees up. Even though she'd moved her lounger into the shade near the patio she was still spreading sunscreen on her legs. When I got closer I understood why she was sitting in the shade instead of the sun. The areas that her new swimsuit, which she was wearing now, hadn't covered looked a little reddish. Not bad, but definitely not tanned yet. Picking up my lounger I carried it over and sat it next to hers, her eyes glued to my speedo the whole time. Setting my towel and bandana down I went and dove into the pool, swam a couple of laps then climbed out, happy with the knowledge that the water had tightened the speedo around my cock. From the looks I was receiving from mom when I returned, I'd say she was happy too. It felt like we were replaying the last time we were out here alone. My cock began to harden just thinking about it. Flipping my lounger around and pushing it right up against moms I was now able to look at her, and easily touch her, without any strain at all. Of course she could do the same to me if she chose to. As I sat she eyed me suspiciously for situating my lounger so close to hers. I just smiled and told her it was so we didn't have to shout at each other when we talked. Her reply to that was, "Yeah, right."

I kept my hands to myself, and my cock hidden in my speedo, as we told each other how our week went. She listened attentively as I recounted all the nasty jobs I'd had to do, from scrubbing out the walk-in freezer, to scouring more pans than I thought existed on the planet. She actually got a chuckle out of that. In turn she told me how mad she'd been at dad for getting drunk and then springing the news of his trip on her. She also told me she was mad that he passed out in bed after playing with her pussy, leaving her high and dry desperately craving release.

"So what did you do?" I asked, all ears.

"I did the only thing I could. I used my rubber buddy while staring at the picture of your penis you sent me," she answered flatly.

The way she had said it left me wondering about something.

"Were you able to get off?"

"Yeah," she replied, a hint of something amiss in her voice.

"But?" I asked.

She looked at me as if I had just read her mind and said, "It scares me that you seem to know me so well."

"Friends can tell when something is wrong. I'm going to assume you got off, but it wasn't as satisfying as it should have been. Am I close?"

"Damn that's scary, and yes, you're actually right on the money. Even with your picture it took forever to reach an orgasm. And since that night I haven't been able to push myself over the top, no matter how hard I try." Her face clouded over and her eyes dimmed as she told me this.

"It looks to me like we need to up your stimulation, Mom. I have an idea if you're game," I softly said.

"Oh honey, I don't know. I've been thinking that maybe we shouldn't be doing anything at all. We're... I'm letting things get out of control as it is. I mean I gave my own son a hand job for Christ sake. What kind of Mother does that?"

"I'll tell you what kind of Mother does that. A Mother who loves her son unconditionally and isn't afraid to show him how much she loves him. Just for the sake of argument, if you and I were to make love, and I not saying we're going to, but if we did, it would just be a testament of our love. There wouldn't be anything dirty, or wrong about it. The only thing it would be is the ultimate expression of our love for each other."

When I finished speaking mom sat straighter in her seat, a calmness coming over her face, and asked me, "Have you ever thought about having sex with me?"

"Truthfully, yes Mom, I have. But I'd never do anything that you wouldn't want me to; I love you and only want you to be happy. I'm quite content with just helping you the way we're doing, because frankly I get just as much pleasure out of watching you have an orgasm as you do having one," I answered, and then asked, "Have you ever thought about having sex with me?"

Mom cleared her throat and replied, "Uh, I think I'll take the Fifth Amendment to that question."

Smiling broadly I reached over and lightly touched her knee. I felt a tiny tremor run up her leg.

"You, uh, mentioned you have an idea," she whispered.

"I do, but you'll have to trust me," I answered.

"You know I trust you Brandon. I'd trust you with my life," she said, almost sounding offended.

"I didn't mean to offend you Mom, I know you trust me," I said, and then stood up, pushing my lounger away to make enough room for her to stand up too.

She sat there watching my every move and looked a little surprised when I held out my hand and said, "Come with me Mom."

She took my hand and grabbed her cell phone off her chair with the other then stood up. Once she was upright I grabbed my bandana and tucked it into the waistband of my speedo then led her into her house. I could feel her hesitate when I started up the stairs.

"Where are you taking me Brandon?" she asked nervously.

"To bed Mom," I casually answered.

She stopped dead in her tracks halfway up the stairs; her hand still clutched softly in mine, and said, "Oh baby, as good as that sounds, you know we can't."

Turning I gazed lovingly into her eyes while my free hand came up and gently stroked the side of her face. "It's not what you think beautiful lady," I told her and lightly pulled on her hand to coax her up the rest of the way.

She followed me into her bedroom and I positioned her next to her bed, her eyes wide and questioning as I removed the covers from the bed leaving only the bottom sheet. I tugged the bandana out of my waistband, took her phone out of her hand, and placed both on her nightstand, then stepped behind her and started untying the top of her swimsuit.

"Brandon?" she yelped.

"Relax Mom, remember, I've already seen you naked," I whispered soothingly into her ear just as the strings pulled free.

When I took hold of the tiny clasp that held her top on she anxiously asked, "What are you doing son?"

"There's something I want you to experience Mom, something I know you're going to love," I replied as the clasp released its hold and the back strap parted, her top falling to the floor before she had a chance to stop it.

"Bandon..." she moaned as my hands found the strings at her hips and pulled.

The bottom half of her suit caught between her thighs until she parted her legs slightly allowing it to join the top on the floor. Once again I was amazed at how small and round her ass was, the beautiful snow-white globes perfect in every way. She was shaking some, but it wasn't because she was cold. The large wet spot on the gusset of her bottoms told me that she was actually aroused. Stepping around in front of her I let my eyes wash over her entire length. Instinctively she held one arm across her breast while her other hand was placed over her mound to shield it from my view. Gently I pulled both arms away and positioned them by her sides. I stepped back and marveled at what was before me. Her small breasts had goose bumps on them, the quarter-sized areolas crinkled and taught had shrunk down and were now no bigger than a dime, the upturned nipples stiff and protruding. Her pubic hair had been trimmed but only on the top and at the sides, there was still a nice healthy bush covering most of her mound. She watched my every move, a look of apprehension in her eyes as I slowly lowered my speedo to the floor. A soft gasp escaped her as my blood-engorged cock sprang free, bobbed a few times before settling down and pointing straight out at her. Her bottom lip began to quiver.

"God, you're gorgeous Mom," I whispered.

"Honey, I don't know about this," she whispered back, her voice trembling slightly.

Stepping up to her I cupped her face in my hands and stared deeply into her eyes, the head of my cock touching her warm skin just above her pubic hair.

"Trust me, Mom." I could see the fear in her eyes, but I also saw something else, I saw the look of excitement too.

With a small nod of her head and a tentative smile she said, "Okay."

When I saw the muscles in her body relax a little I stepped around and stood behind her. Picking up the bandana I proceeded to blindfold her.

"Oh Brandon, I don't know about this," she mumbled, her hands automatically going up to touch the cloth covering her eyes.

Gently placing my hands on top of her shoulders and moving close enough for my cock to rub against the crack of her ass I softly said, "Relax."

Slowly her hands returned to her sides. Moving back around in front of her I told her I was going to help her get on the bed. Once she was lying flat on her back I asked where she kept her rubber friend. She hesitated before telling me it was in her nightstand. Her head turned in that direction as she heard me open the drawer. The rubber cock was on top so I took it out and placed it at the foot of the bed. Feeling satisfied that I was ready to proceed I walked up and stood at the side of the bed near her head. Starting with her jaw line I ever so gently began to run my fingertips across her skin. I traced her jaw then worked my way down to her neck. I spent several minutes lightly touching all parts of that area, alternating between her neck and slightly behind her ears. When I was done there my fingertips drifted down and began to caress her shoulders and upper chest.

"Mmm, that feels good," she murmured.

I heard her moan softly when I started running my fingertips along the outer swell of her breasts. When I worked my fingertips around between her breasts she let out another moan, this one slightly louder than the last. For well over ten minutes my fingertips ran circles around the circumference of her tits, edging closer and closer to her nipples but never actually touching them. She let out a small groan when I moved my fingers away from her breasts and down toward her ribcage. The lower my hands traveled the more she began to squirm. When I was touching her halfway between her chest and hips she giggled and said that tickled, so I stopped using my fingertips and just ran the flat of my palms along her side. I continued doing it that way as my hands glided over her flat abdomen all the way down until they were just above her pubic bush. I caressed this area for another five minutes before reverting back to using my fingertips as I worked my way down along her hips. When I let the tips of my fingers run through the soft curls of her bush, staying at least an inch away from where her pubic hair curved down toward her slit, she began to subtly raise and lower her pelvis.

Forcing myself not to dip my fingers between her legs I continued caressing her until my hands had traveled all the way down to her feet. I used the flat of my hand as I worked my way back up, massaging one leg at a time. The higher my hands went the more I heard mom moan. When my hands reached her thigh she parted that leg to allow me access to reach all the way up. Right before my hand reached her crotch I switched over to the other leg, eliciting a soft groan from mom. Leaving her other leg where it was she parted this leg too when my hand reached her thigh. Now as I gazed down at her I could see the entirety of her pussy. The pink tip of her clit was peeking out of its protective hood and fluid coated most of her slit. Teasingly I placed feather-like touches along the inside of her thighs, the tips of my fingers lightly dancing along the fringes of her puffy outer lips but not coming into contact with them. Mom's squirming became more pronounced, as did the rocking of her pelvis, and more of her juices oozed out her already wet slit.

"Oh please...touch me," she moaned, her own hand sliding up to palm her mound.

Gently I removed her hand and placed her arm back along her side.

"Not yet Mom, you're not ready," I whispered, the aroma of her excited pussy filling my nostrils and causing my cock to throb.

"I'm more than ready," she insisted, but made no further attempts to touch herself.

Reaching down I picked up the rubber cock. I smeared some of the pre-cum leaking from my cock over the head of the fake dick to get it lubricated. Next I held it straight up and down and lightly pressed the head of it against mom's clit. Immediately her hips rose causing the head of the rubber cock to slide along the length of her slit, becoming coated with her juices. When her hips lowered I made sure the head raked against her clit. Mom began to buck her hips up and down forcing the rubber cock to ride along her slit, the puffy outer lips lubricating the top half of its shaft. Twisting the fake cock I let mom's juices coat the other side of the rubber dick too. Once I saw that it was slick and gleaming I pulled it away from mom's pussy. Her hips continued to push her pelvis up for a few seconds before she realized that the cock wasn't there anymore.

"Awww," she groaned, and then growled, "Don't tease me!"

Softly I placed my hand flat against her bush and covered her clitoris with my thumb. She sighed and lifted her knees, her thighs spreading apart until she was as open as possible. I could see her inner lips and the pink opening to her entrance. Gently I placed the head of the rubber dick at the opening and pushed it forward while at the same time I rotated my thumb against her stiffened clit.

"Aaaaggggghhhhh," she screamed as I pushed the fake cock about three inches into her sopping hole.

Slowly I began to fuck her pussy with the rubber cock while gently rolling my thumb across her clit. I made sure not to put too much inside her, just enough so that her pussy could grip it. As I used the dick on her I had to remove my thumb from her clit so I could lean far enough to capture one of her nipples in my mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes," she chanted when I began to gently nibble on her ripe nipple.

About five minutes later she began to really fuck the rubber cock, her hips rapidly bucking up and down and sometimes rotating from side to side. Her chest heaved as she sucked in large gulps of air. Knowing that she was getting close I put the rest of my plan in action. The tricky part would be when I climbed onto the bed between her legs. I was worried that when she felt the bed shift from my weight she would loose her focus and break the sexual spell she was under. She might even think that I was getting on the bed so I could fuck her. That wasn't my plan at all, but she didn't know it. In order to keep her focused I pushed the cock further into her until there was close to six inches sliding in and out her slick, wet cunt. The tactic worked, because she didn't seem to notice as I crawled between her legs and placed my face an inch from her pussy. Slowly I withdrew the rubber cock until the head popped out with a plopping sound.

"No! No! Put it back in! I was right there," Mom screamed.

Throwing the fake cock to the floor I buried my face in Mom's pussy and began to lick her soaked slit from one end to the other, my eyes looking over her bush at her face the whole time. I felt her tense up and watched as she reached up and tore the bandana off her head. Her eyes grew as wide as saucers when she saw my head between her legs, and she tried to squirm away from me. Holding on to the top of her thighs so she couldn't get away I continued to lap her juices from her slit.