Curve Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No baby, this is going too far," she started saying until I clamped my lips on her clit and sucked it into my mouth.

"Oh shit...Brandon...we can't...do...this," she huffed, her legs lifting so she could put them over my shoulders.

With each tender stroke of my tongue I could feel her resistance fading. Stretching my arms upward I was able to cup her tits in my hand. Gently I kneaded the tender flesh while rubbing my palms against her hard nipples. I saw her eyes close as she tilted her head back and heaved out a deep sigh. Hungrily I feasted on my mother's pussy, savoring the sweet nectar of her flowing juices, as her pelvis began to slowly hump up against my face.

"Oh my god," she whispered huskily as her head lowered back to the bed, while her hands snaked down so her fingers could run through my hair.

I took my time eating mom's pussy. I wasn't sure if an opportunity like this would ever come up again and I sure as hell wasn't going to rush it. Besides, I also wanted to make her come as many times as possible. Surprisingly her first orgasm came after only a few nibbles on her clit.

"Brandon, Brandon, you're making me cum," she whimpered as a small tremor raced trough her.

Encouraged I began to run my tongue deep into her slit, pushing it into her opening each time I got near it. Gradually her thighs began to tighten around my ears. Using my fingers I tugged and pulled on her nipples, occasionally pinching them, which caused her to moan quite loud. Fluid continued to leak from her and I happily lapped it up. Five minutes went by, then ten. I counted four small orgasms during that time. I wasn't satisfied, I wanted mom to explode. I wanted her to experience the ultimate climax. Even though my tongue was getting sore I renewed my attack on her cunt, licking and sucking her like a man possessed. When I sucked her puffy outer lips one at a time into my mouth and caressed them with the flat of my tongue mom began to buck harder against my face. It wasn't until I bathed each of her delicate inner lips, sucking her fluids from them slowly, did she start really moaning. Making one final pass through her slit I worked my mouth upward and latched onto her clitoris, my lips holding it firmly in place as the tip of my tongue relentlessly batted it back and forth. Her fingers pulled at my hair as her thighs clamped my head in a vise-like grip. I could feel the heels of her feet digging painfully into my shoulder blades as she used her legs to lift her ass completely off the bed. The sound of her screaming in ecstasy could probably be heard half a mile away.

"Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhh shit...I'm cummmmiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg!" she roared, the floodgates of her pussy opening and drenching my tongue, lips, and chin with her sweet essence.

For what must have been at least three full minutes her body shook so violently I wasn't able to hold onto her tits. She let out a long drawn out sigh and her body settled softly down on the bed while her thighs released my head from their death grip. I lay there with my tongue still pressed against her clit until her legs slowly slid off my back with her feet to either side of me. As her legs continued to tremble I slowly inched myself up until I could lay the side of my face against her lower abdomen. With my ear pressed to her skin I could hear her heart thumping wildly in her chest. I lay there in total contentment, a huge smile on my face, knowing that she had reached nirvana. Gradually her breathing returned to normal as I softly stroked her skin.

"Damn, where did you learn to eat pussy that good?" She finally spoke.

"I don't know, I guess it's because eating pussy is one of my favorite things to do, it just comes naturally," I lazily answered, the sweet aroma of her soaked pussy wafting up my nose.

"Come up here sweetie and hold me," mom requested.

I worked my way up and lay beside her, slipping my arm around her shoulders and pulling her tight against me. Before I could get comfortable she wormed lower until her head was resting on my chest, and her upper leg was casually thrown over mine, the top of her thigh lightly touching my sensitive ball sack. As we lay there quietly, my fingers softly stroking her shoulder, her fingertips grazing lightly over my chest, time seemed to stand still. For several minutes we lay like this, both content except for the raging hard-on I was sporting.

"You know we weren't suppose to have sex," mom whispered, her fingertips gliding lower.

"We didn't," I softly responded.

Lifting her head so she could gaze up at me she quietly said, "I don't know where you learned about the birds and the bees, but the last time I checked, when a man eats a woman's pussy it meant they had sex, albeit just orally.

Grinning I retorted, "Here's something for your edification Mom. Back in the nineties, when President Clinton was going through his impeachment trial, he testified under oath that he did not have sexual relations with that Monica chick. Of course the whole world knew for a fact that she had sucked his cock, she just wasn't very good at swallowing it all. That's why there was DNA on her dress."

Mom laid her head back on my chest and asked, "So what's your point?"

"My point is; if the President of the United States says that having your dick sucked doesn't constitute having sex, then my eating your fabulously tasty pussy would fall into the non-sex category too."

Scooting down until her head was even with my hips, mom said, "I see. Well, if the President doesn't think oral counts as sex, then it should be okay if I were to help my Son with this obviously uncomfortable problem."

Before I could utter a word mom propped herself on her elbow, leaned in and took the head of my cock into her mouth.

"Oh shit!" I barely managed to squeak out. Any other words I might have had died in my throat as more and more of my cock disappeared into her mouth. My head sank onto the pillow and my eyes fluttered shut as mom used her tongue like a magic pleasure wand. Wave after wave of pleasure assaulted every fiber of my being, forcing my breathing to become labored as mom's lips and tongue did things to my throbbing cock that no one has ever done before. I'd love to be able to say that I lasted a long time, I truly would. But with my already heightened state of arousal it was only a matter of minutes, hell, I don't know, possibly seconds, before I was blasting thick streams of cum into mom's mouth while a constant stream of moans poured from my lips. Lifting my head I watched as mom swallowed it all without spilling a single drop. Somewhere in the back of my mind a little voice said, "Take that Monica!"

Mom licked my cock clean then hoisted herself up until once again she was lying next to me with her head resting on my chest, and her leg draped over my thighs. The touch of her hot thigh lightly rubbing against my balls prevented my spent cock from deflating completely.

"That was awesome, Mom, but you really didn't have to do that," I told her, my fingers combing through her hair.

"What kind of Mother would I be if I left my Son in agony?" she replied, her hand wandering down to softly fondle my balls.

I don't know what it was, maybe the taboo of what we were doing, or maybe it was just the knowledge that it was my mother touching me intimately that got my blood flowing. Whatever it was it was having a startling effect on my cock. I actually started to regain my hardness much sooner than I'd ever done before.

Slowly mom rose and then threw her leg all the way over me and straddled my hips, trapping my semi-hard cock under her with the outer lips of her wet pussy wedging my shaft between them. Blood quickly filled my cock causing it to swell the rest of the way as mom gently slid her wet slit back and forth along the length of it. Propping herself on stiff arms she leaned forward enough to stare down at my face.

"I love you so much sweetheart," she whispered.

Staring into her twinkling eyes I said, "I love you too Mom, with all my heart."

Leaning all the way down she placed a soft kiss on my lips, then sat back up. In a husky voice she said, "Show me how much you love me baby."

"How Mom?" I asked, my lips tingling from her kiss.

"Make love to me sweetheart," she answered, her eyes boring into mine.

Lifting my hands I cupped her face and asked, "Are you sure Mom?"

Rearranging herself until she was squatting over my hips, her feet flat on the bed, she reached between us and hefted my fully engorged cock until it was pointing upward. Next she rubbed the tip of my cock through her slit several times before slowly lowering herself down enough for the head to enter her pussy.

With her eyes half closed she said, "I've never been more sure about something in my life."

Placing her hands flat on my chest she slowly lowered herself down until my cock was completely buried inside her glorious heat, her ass resting on my balls. I watched her face go slightly pale for a brief second, her lips pinched tightly shut, her eyes opening wide. A groan of both pain and pleasure came from deep inside her as she settled upon me. The heat surrounding my cock was beyond belief, as well as the tightness of her cunt. I could feel the walls of her pussy sending little ripples running up and down the length of my shaft. Placing my hands on her hips I pushed upwards.

"Don't move honey, let me get used to your lovely fat cock first," she groaned.

I lay still, engulfed in my mother's tight cunt and slid my hands up to cup her tits. She smiled down at me, then leaned in and placed her lips tenderly against mine. At first the kiss was soft and gentle, but after a few seconds it grew more passionate. It wasn't long before we were hungrily devouring the others lips, mouth and tongue. Mom lay all the way down on me, her feet sliding down until her legs were stretched out next to mine, her small soft tits flattened on my chest.

Coming up for air mom rasped, "Shit, you feel so good in me baby."

"God, you're tight Mom," I said between moans of delight.

"It's not that honey, you just have a really fat cock," she whimpered as she nuzzled her face against my neck.

With one hand I reached up and started to stroke her hair as her hips began to gently undulate, the wave-like motion pulling my cock slightly out on the upward swing, while sucking me back in on the downward push. She had her forearms under my back, and her hands clutched my shoulders as her hips moved lazily up and down. My breath caught in my throat as the slick velvet walls of her cunt gripped my shaft as she rose, and then loosened as she came down, spreading a warmth through my penis like none I'd felt before. Wrapping my arms around her I began to softly caress her back while gently pushing up to meet her downward thrust.

Huskily mom whispered in my ear, "Don't move baby, let Mama do the work."

I fought the urge to pump my cock into her as deep as I could go; instead I surrendered myself to her heavenly manipulations and let her have her way with me. Soft purring noises started coming from her as I slowly worked my hands down along her spine until they were clutching the soft round globes of her ass. I could feel her ass muscles contract and release as my fingers gently kneaded the smooth pliant flesh, her breath hot on my neck. Several long minutes passed before I felt mom's pace begin to increase, her hips rising a little higher and falling a little faster. Soon she was fucking me with an urgency that could only be borne of long spells of sexual frustration. Faster and faster she rode me, pushing and pulling my rigid cock in and out of her at such an angle it allowed her clitoris to constantly glide along the top of my shaft.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," mom chanted over and over, each time a little louder than the last.

Suddenly I felt her cunt start to constrict around my cock. Rapidly shifting position mom pulled her knees forward and sat straight up on me allowing my throbbing cock to reach the very depths of her pussy. What happened next caught me completely by surprise; I'd never seen anything like it in my life. Mom went totally rigid, her eyes slammed shut, and her mouth opened into a silent scream as a geyser of fluid forced its way out of her pussy and cascaded down the shaft of my cock, saturating my pubic hair and balls. As the flow of juices pouring out of her slowed she began to tremble, her voice returning.

"Yeeeeesssssssss!" she screamed out just before her sweaty body collapsed on top of me.

Stunned, speechless, amazed, whatever you want to call it, I was all that and more. All I could do was hold mom in my arms; my cock still firmly entrenched in her sopping wet pussy, as my mind replayed what had just happened over and over. I don't know how long we lay like that, me softly caressing her while small tremors continued to race through her body. As her shaking subsided she whispered hoarsely into my ear, "I can't believe that you made me squirt, that's only happened once before."

Gently rolling us over so I was on top, I propped my upper body up on stiff arms and said, "Lets see if we can make it three times Mom."

Her eyes went wide as I began to saw in and out of her at a leisurely pace, her pelvis rising to meet my thrusts. I know I would have blown my load when mom had climaxed, but since she'd sucked me dry earlier I felt like I could go forever. I was wrong. When mom wrapped her legs around me and locked her ankles behind my back it bent her in such a way that I was able to reach deeper into her than ever. That extra little depth poured fuel to the fires of pleasure coursing through my throbbing cock. Suddenly I was pumping her cunt faster and faster, the sound of my wet balls slapping her ass bouncing off the walls of her bedroom.

With love in her eyes she said, "Harder baby. Fuck me harder, I won't break."

For another five minutes I pounded my mother's pussy for all I was worth. Sweat rolled off me as our bodies slapped together in a chorus of grunts and groans. Faster and harder I slid in and out of her, the telltale signs of an approaching orgasm welling up from deep inside me. With long forceful strokes I strived to hold off until I knew we would come together. Mom's fingernails raked my back as I felt her begin to shudder.

"Now baby, now," she squealed.

A blinding white light exploded in my head and my toes actually curled as my own orgasm racked every nerve fiber in my body. With a guttural howl, I slammed my cock into mom's constricting cunt and held it deep inside her as my balls emptied, my thick hot cum flooding her so badly it dribbled out around my pulsating penis. Even as my cock began to slowly deflate and slip from the mess of our combined fluids I could feel the walls of mom's cunt milking me for every last drop. Once I slipped completely out of her I collapsed and lay by her side exhausted, the happiest motherfucker in the world.

We lay there in a post-coital embrace, neither able to speak for some time. Mom's head rested once more on my chest, and the tip of one of her fingers drew feathery circles around my left nipple. After about ten minutes her finger traced down my abdomen and began twirling through my matted pubic hair. When she started running her fingernail up and down the shaft of my very wet cock I felt a spark of life. In no time at all I was semi hard and mom was looking up at me with a smile on her face.

"Does this thing ever get soft?" she asked in a seductive tone.

"I told you, not when it's around a gorgeous woman such as yourself, Mom," I replied, completely amazed that my cock had any feeling in it at all.

"Could you do me a favor sweetie?" she asked, her finger continuing to rub the shaft.

"Anything Mom," I replied, savoring the delicate way she was touching me.

"The next time we have sex, could you not call me Mom? It kind of creeps me out when your cocks in me and you call me that. Call me Linda instead. Any other time you can call me Mom," she told me.

"So, we are going to have sex again?" I happily asked.

Her finger stopped moving, but her smile beamed as she answered. "Your father isn't going to retire for another five years, so it's up to you to keep your Mother happy. Think you can handle it?"

With a grin I replied confidently, "Oh yeah. I think I can handle that."

"That's the Son I know and love," she laughed.

Just as her finger began to trace around my cock some more her cell phone rang.

"That's your Dad calling, could you answer it sweetheart while I clean up this mess?" she didn't wait for an answer, she just scooted down and started licking our juices from my cock.

With a shaky hand I reached over and picked up her phone and answered it, my voice slightly high because mom had took that moment to slide her lips around the head of my cock. "Hello," I said into the phone.

"Brandon?" my dad's voice came back.

"Yeah," was all I could manage as more of my growing cock disappeared in mom's mouth.

"What did I do, call your phone by mistake?" dad asked.

Finding my voice I replied, "No, this is her phone. She's just busy cleaning something at the moment and told me to answer it."

"Oh, okay. Could you put her on when she's done?"

"I don't know Dad, it looks like what she's cleaning is getting kind of hard so it might take a while."

"Well okay, just have her call me when she gets a chance. And Brandon?"

"Yeah Dad?"

"I just want to thank you again for keeping your Mother company, it seems to help. I'll be retiring soon enough, so if it's not too much trouble I'd like you to do whatever it takes to make her happy."

"You know Dad, you have enough stress in your life you really don't need to be worrying about Mom. I'm sure I'll be able to keep her happy until you retire if need be."

"You're a real pal Son, I can't thank you enough. I'll talk with you later, bye."

"Bye Dad," I said. As I slowly placed mom's phone back on the nightstand somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered why dad had emphasized, whatever it takes. Before I could dwell on it I felt mom's tongue work its magic on my now throbbing cock.

"So Linda, while you're busy cleaning that, you think you could swing that fine ass of yours this way so I can do some cleaning too?"

All thought of what dad had said slipped into oblivion as mom lowered her overly wet slit onto my mouth.

Linda. What a lovely name I thought, as my tongue stabbed into the sweet wet heat of my mother's cunt. I was pretty sure that I would be saying it a lot over the next five years.