Curve Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had barely kicked off the bottom when I felt a hand grasp my cock and give it a gentle tug. Surfacing I spotted mom's head appear above the water a few feet away from me. Her eyes twinkled brightly in the sunshine.

"Tag, you're it," she shrieked then dove back under the surface.

For several minutes we chased each other around the pool with mom swimming circles around me. I knew she was a strong swimmer, but I had no idea until now just how good she really was. Each time I'd get close to tagging her she'd duck under the water and leave me empty-handed as she raced away. Twice I almost caught her but she deployed a tactic that left my cock aching for more. She'd drop under the surface then reach out to give my penis a quick tug, completely distracting me, then gracefully glide away. Each time she did that she'd surface a few feet away and laughingly shout, "Tag, you're still it!"

The third time she did it I was prepared. I had her timing down and when she began to swim away I sank under the water and followed. She surfaced a few feet away, but before she had a chance to turn around and say anything I surfaced directly behind her. Quickly I wrapped my left arm around her waist and pulled her back against me, while shoving my right hand down the front of her suit bottom. Cupping her mound I extended my middle finger until I could rub it over her clitoris. She squealed in surprise as I stood all the way up lifting her until she was on her tiptoes. Firmly I began to massage her bud while leaning in to whisper in her ear.

"Tag, you're it, Mom."

I thought for sure that she would spin out of my grasp and yell at me for doing what I was doing, but I was wrong. Instead I felt her push herself back against me until my cock was pressed snugly against her ass, then lean her head backwards until it rested on my shoulder. She raised both hands out of the water and cupped my head while pressing herself even tighter against me. I heard soft mewing sounds coming from her as I slowly rotated the tip of my finger against her clit just like I'd seen her do. More soft moans escaped her lips as I increased the pressure of my finger on her growing bud while speeding up the rotations slightly.

"Oh Brandon, what are you doing to me," she moaned, her ass pressing back even harder against my fully erect cock.

"Just making you feel good Mom," I answered softly, before leaning in and placing soft kisses on the side of her neck.

"This is so wrong baby, so very wrong," she whispered, her hands tightening on my head.

"Shhhh, shhhh," I whispered soothingly. "I've got you Mom."

I could feel her start to rotate her hips as my fingertip massaged her aroused clitoris. Faster and faster I rubbed her, causing squeals of delight to pour out of her mouth. Sliding my free hand upward I managed to push her top off one of her tits, it fit perfectly in my hand. Gently I began to knead the soft firm flesh, her nipple stiffening under my palm. Using my thumb and index finger I started to gently pinch and pull on her nipple while slipping the hand I had on her pussy lower. My middle finger slid effortlessly between the slick wet lips, the tip of it finding the entrance to her silken hole. With one firm upward push I sank almost my entire finger into her well-lubricated tunnel. Suddenly I felt her body grow taught, and her pussy constrict around my finger.

"Oh fuuucccckkkkk!" she moaned through clinched teeth.

I don't know if it was because she'd just came on my finger, or because my rock hard cock was sawing up and down between her butt cheeks, but something snapped her back to reality. Like a woman possessed she squirmed out of my grasp and turned to face me, disbelief clearly visible in her wide opened eyes.

"Oh God honey, we can't be doing this. It's so wrong," she croaked, her voice trembling.

"We haven't done anything wrong Mom." I stated.

"Oh Brandon," she breathed. "Everything we've done today is wrong. I shouldn't have allowed this to happen."

"Mom, the only thing you allowed to happen was physical happiness. We haven't done anything bad. It's not like we had sex or anything like that," I said.

Fixing me with an odd stare she asked, "So having your finger in my cunt isn't a form of sex?"

"Absolutely not. In order for us to be having sex, it would've had to have been my cock inside you instead of my finger," I told her.

Stepping up to me she cupped my face with her hands, stared deeply into my eyes and said, "Baby, you don't know how close we just came to having that be exactly what happened. If I hadn't returned to my senses when I did I would've ..."

Reaching up I stroked the side of her face and asked, "You would've what Mom?"

"Never mind," she answered, then turned and began walking to the stairs.

As she climbed out of the pool I got my first real good look at her ass. I was truly impressed. Her ass was small and round, perfectly shaped for cupping in ones hands. As she strode over to where the loungers were I watched her buns jiggle and sway with each step she took, causing an involuntary groan to escape my lips. I watched her bend over and pick up my cum soaked speedo and wad it up into a ball.

Turning she looked at me and said, "I'll wash these for you."

Before I could say anything she quickly headed to the house and slipped out of sight, leaving me standing chest deep in the pool with one hell of a hard-on. Grudgingly I climbed out and went back to my place, fighting the urge to go into the bathroom and masturbate to images of her. Dressed I flipped on the television and settled down for what I knew was going to be a restless afternoon.

Around four-thirty my cell phone rang. I checked the caller I.D. and saw that it was mom. She wanted to know if I was going to join her and dad for diner. I politely declined, and we chatted briefly before she hung up. There was no mention as to what had happened between us. An hour later I fixed myself a T. V. dinner. For the rest of the day I lounged on the couch just watching whatever came on the box, my mind constantly bombarding me with flashbacks of watching mom finger fucking herself in front of me. By bedtime I couldn't stand the pressure that had built up in my balls, so I went into the bathroom and whacked off. Even though I did manage to blast out a load, I still went to bed feeling less than satisfied.

The next morning the sound of the garage door opening and closing woke me earlier than usual. Normally I'd sleep through dad leaving for work, but for some reason this time it woke me. Getting out of bed I threw on my robe and headed for the bathroom. Once my bladder was satisfied I went to the kitchen and fixed a cup of coffee. When it was done I took it and sat at the counter and thought back to yesterday. As I pondered what had happened I suddenly began to feel a slight twinge of guilt for what I'd done.

I couldn't help but think that maybe I shouldn't have pushed mom into doing something that went against her beliefs. In truth, I really shouldn't even know that she was having problems in her sex life at all. I should have just walked away when I came across her trying to pleasure herself in the first place. The only problem is I hadn't, and now I knew the truth about her frustration. Did I really want to have sex with my own mother? Hell yes. I couldn't deny that. But above all else, I wanted to see her as happy as she could possibly be. If that meant I shouldn't pursue my plan to seduce her then so be it. But on the other hand, if she gives me any indication that she enjoyed what we'd done, and perhaps wants to continue, then all bets were off. These thoughts kept tumbling over and over through my brain as I sat drinking my coffee. Thankfully the sound of someone coming up the stairs snapped me back to reality. Sitting my cup down I went over to see who was there. Just as I opened the door mom reached the landing. I think I startled her, because she almost dropped the cup of coffee she was carrying. In her other hand she had my speedo, it looked clean and was neatly folded.

"Oh," she squeaked.

"Good morning," I said, flashing her a big smile.

"I didn't think you'd be up yet. I was going to leave these by your door," she said, holding out the speedo.

Taking it from her I noticed her hand shaking a little. I also noticed that she was only wearing a black silk robe that barely reached mid-thigh and was held closed by a sash at the waist. The dark color of it set off the deep blue of her eyes quite nicely.

"Thanks Mom. You want to join me while I wake up?"

Hesitantly she replied, "I don't know, I'm not really dressed to visit."

"You look fine. I'm in my robe too," I said, tugging on the front of my robe for emphasis.

"Well, maybe for a minute or two," she said, then slid by me and headed over to the bar stools. The smell of her bath soap lingered in my nostrils as I closed the door and joined her at the counter.

"Is everything okay, Mom? You seem preoccupied," I said, sitting the folded speedo on the counter.

Her shoulders slumped and she trembled a little as she spoke. "I feel so ashamed."

I reached over and rubbed her back.

"Because of what we did yesterday?" I inquired.

"Not so much that. No, I'm ashamed of what I did last night." A tiny sob escaped her lips.

"Tell me, Mom," I implored.

"Your Father finally picked up the ball last night, after several hours of me teasing him I might add," she started.

"That's great Mom," I told her, even though I was feeling a twinge of jealousy inside.

"Yeah, I thought so too," she replied, staring into her coffee cup.

"So what's the problem, you couldn't get off or something?" I asked.

"No, I got off. It's just the way I had to get off that makes me feel ashamed of myself," she answered.

"I don't understand," I told her.

"God, this is embarrassing," she said, briefly wiping her face with her hands.

"Tell me. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think," I encouraged her.

"Okay, she replied with a touch of resignation. "Everything was going fine, your Dad, bless his heart, was giving it his all, but for some reason I wasn't feeling it. So, I closed my eyes and tried to visualize something that would stimulate me."

"And?" I urged her on.

"The only thing I could visualize was you," she continued, wringing her hands together.

"You thought of me?" Joy flooded my heart at the thought of my mother thinking of me while she was having sex.

"Well not of you, per se..." she said with a catch in her voice.

"Uh, okay. If it wasn't me, then what exactly were you thinking of?" I really didn't need her to tell me, I knew exactly what she'd been visualizing.

Turning on her stool she reached out and took one of my hands. I could see the mist in her eyes.

"All I could think about was your cock," she whispered, and then mumbled under her breath, "Your big, fat, beautiful cock!"

I guess she didn't think I could hear that last part, but I had, and it sent shivers of delight coursing through me. Knowing that my mother thought my cock was beautiful thrilled me to no end. Laughing, I stood up and stepped forward then wrapped my arms around her. Instinctively she spread her knees apart so I could get all the way against her. Unknown to me the tie on my robe had come undone allowing my semi-hard cock to jut out. Another thing I wasn't aware of until it was too late, mom wasn't wearing panties. The head of my cock slid across the top of her stool and lodged itself against the cleft of her pussy. When mom returned my hug, pulling me tighter against her, my cock slipped further underneath her. Now the head was nestled between her outer lips, her clit sitting directly on my shaft. If she was aware of where my cock was she gave no indication that she did, so I just kept talking.

"Is that all," I chuckled.

Keeping her hands around my neck she leaned her upper body back and stared into my eyes.

"Is that all? Didn't you hear what I said? I was picturing my Son's cock while my husband was fucking me," she exclaimed.

"Shit, Mom. There's nothing wrong with that. Hell, I jerked off three times last night picturing you naked," I told her as light-hearted as possible.

"Y-You did?" she stammered, her eyes boring into mine.

"I did. And you know what Mom, I'm not ashamed to admit it either, not one little bit."

"And you didn't feel even the tiniest bit guilty for thinking about me while you were doing it?" she asked softly.

"Nope. On the contrary, thinking of you only made it more exciting, more intense," I answered truthfully.

"I see." Was all she said.

"If thinking about you helped me, then my question to you is, did thinking about me help you. Were you able to climax?"

"Well, yeah. I did have an orgasm, but nothing like the one I had when we were at the pool."

"Nothing earth shaking huh? At least you were able to have one," I said, having trouble concentrating because the heat coming off her pussy was making my cock slowly expand.

"I guess that's one way of looking at it. Still, I can't help but feel it's wrong for me to be thinking about my Son's penis, period!" she replied.

"Mom, there's no reason to feel bad, I'm actually flattered to tell you the truth. It means that I was able to help you. You are allowed to use whatever means you need to achieve a happy ending," I told her, my lips stretching into a huge smile.

"You're enjoying my discomfort, aren't you," she asked, sounding a little flabbergasted.

"A little," I laughed.

Unfortunately my laughter caused my hips to move a little. Instantly I felt my cock slide even deeper into her slit. She felt it too. I watched as she glanced down to where our crotches were. I glanced down too. I could see some of my shaft but the rest of it was swallowed up under her, the sight of her bush had me tingling, especially in my cock. We both looked up at the same time and gazed into each other's eyes. Slowly, very slowly, I pulled my hips back, savoring how wonderful it felt as her clit slid along my shaft and then the head. Judging by the way her eyes slowly closed, and the deep sigh that escaped her lips, I'd say that she enjoyed it too.

"Whoops, sorry about that Mom," I muttered, my face red as I hastily tied my robe closed. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do anything about the way my hard cock pushed the front of my robe out.

Mom stood and adjusted her robe then headed for the door without saying anything. After opening the door she turned to face me, quickly glancing at the front of my robe, before asking if I was coming down for dinner.

"Do you want me to?" I asked haltingly.

"It'd be nice if you did," she replied.

"Okay, I will," I said, feeling a little more relaxed.

She glanced once more at the front of my robe then started to turn away, but stopped.

"Before I forget it, I want you to do me a favor and never, ever wear those around me again," she almost whispered, pointing toward my speedo on the counter top.

Before I could think of an argument for my continuing to wear them she was gone. I went back and sat down, absently staring at the cup she'd left, while reliving how fantastic it had felt to have my cock touching my mother's pussy. Now I've had my cock touching quite a few pussies in my life, but the heat that had radiated from my own mother's pussy was unlike any I'd ever felt before. Some would probably say that it was purely psychological, but to them I say screw you; they weren't the ones touching it.

Mom hadn't said anything about spending time at the pool, so for several hours I lazed around my place going so far as to do some actual housework. Around eleven I grew restless so I threw on some shorts and headed for a dip. Instead of going through mom's house to get to the pool I took the long way around. I had to jump the waist-high hedge that borders the backyard and acts like a fence because I went around the house in the wrong directing. If I'd gone the other way there was a break in the hedge that served as a gate. With hope in my heart that mom would be there I rounded the corner of the house, only to be sorely disappointed. Shrugging my sadness off I went and spent a couple of hours just lazing around the pool, taking an occasional dip, but mainly lying on my lounger praying that mom would eventually show up. She didn't. My mood went from slightly depressed to down right foul when I went back to my place and heard the message my boss had left on my phone. Apparently I would be working twelve-hour shifts for the next two weeks in order for the shop to catch up from the shutdown.

At six I went over and joined my parents for dinner. Surprisingly I had a good time. Dad was in a jovial mood and quite talkative, asking how school and the job I had was going. When I told him I was off school for the summer he glanced at me with an odd look on his face. I'd seen that look before, it was the look he got when he'd totally spaced something out. When I told him about my new work schedule he replied that hard work never killed anyone. I didn't know if it was my imagination or not, but when I was telling dad about work I happened to glance at mom and saw a look of disappointment cloud her face. After dinner we gathered in the front room and watched a movie, of what I really couldn't say. I spent more time sneaking peeks at mom than paying attention to what was playing. Every once and a while I'd catch her doing the same to me. As soon as the movie ended dad said goodnight and went off to bed. I stayed and helped mom tidy up the kitchen, all the while making small talk with her. Neither of us brought up the fact that my penis had touched her pussy, but there was an undercurrent of tension that made me wonder if perhaps she wanted to talk about it. When I made to leave mom walked out with me, flipping on the outside light before shutting the door behind her. Before I could go she took hold of my arm and stopped me. We stood facing each other for what seemed like an hour, but in reality was only a few seconds. I wasn't sure what was going on until mom spoke.

"So you're going to be working long hours?"

"Yeah," I sadly replied.

"I know you won't have the time to join me for a swim for a while, so I was wondering if you'd do me a favor." There was something in her eyes that had me tingling. If I had to describe it, I'd say it was a look of longing.

"Sure Mom, anything," I responded.

Leaning in she whispered in my ear, "Could I see it once more? Just for inspiration you understand."

"Right here?" I asked, a quiver in my voice.

"Yes," she answered.

Stunned, yet completely overjoyed, I reached down and undid the snap on my jeans. When I started to pull the zipper down mom stepped to my side and put her arm around my waist pressing her mound against my hip. Her eyes slowly lowered as I struggled to work my cock and balls out of the tight jeans. Once they were free I heard her sharp intake of breath. Putting my arm around her shoulder I pulled her tighter against me and watched her face.

"I was hoping it would be a little stiffer," she mumbled.

Whispering in her ear I told her, "I'm sorry Mom, but much like you, it sometimes needs inspiration too."

What she did next shocked me. With her free hand she reached over and wrapped her fingers gingerly around the shaft of my flaccid penis. Her touch was electric, sending jolts of pleasure coursing through my cock. At first her touch was like feathers floating against my sensitive skin, but as my cock began to grow her touch became more aggressive. Mom spread her legs a little and slowly ground her mound against my hip. The more my cock grew, the harder she pressed herself into me, her hand sliding up and down the shaft of my throbbing cock faster and faster. It wasn't long before my cock was rock hard, pre-cum freely oozing out of my slit. Mom rubbed her palm over the head of my cock and spread some of it down around my shaft allowing her stroking to be smoother.