Daddy's Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,227 Followers

"Come with us," Gold-mask said, his lips brushing mine. His finger brushing, teasing, pressing and I was so so wet where he touched me.

"Where to?" I gasped, looking up at him and he smelt so good, I wanted to rub my face into his chest and when he kissed me again, my mouth opened wide to him as his tongue explored and his finger. Oh god his finger brushing against me and I didn't want to think at all.

"Have a drink with us, in our cabin," he said, kissing my nose.

"With both of you?" I gasped, and their hands turned me, so that now my back was to Gold-mask and I was looking up at Silver-mask. "Just a drink?"

"Both of us," Silver-mask breathed, kissing me and my mouth opened wide to him as his tongue explored and I was caught between them, not pressed, just standing between them, Gold-mask's hands on my hips, Silver-mask's on my hips although maybe it was the other way round.

"Both of us," Gold-mask breathed from behind me, and I knew what my Dad always drilled into me. Don't go anywhere with strangers, but I was on a cruise ship so it wasn't like I was going anywhere else was it. On the cruise ship.

"Just for a drink," I breathed.

"And a kiss," he smiled down at me.

"Kisses for two," I giggled, then gasped as Silver-mask's finger brushed me right where Gold-mask had been touching me and it was just as good. So good that I didn't even try and stop him and my hips jerked.

"Kisses for two," Gold-mask breathed, his lips brushing my hair. "And maybe more than kisses. Come with us."

He released my hips, took my hand and I was stumbling away from the deck outside the ballroom with Gold-mask on one side of me, Silver-mask on the other, each of them holding a hand and I did glance around to check if my Dad and Uncle Brian were anywhere in sight back there but with all the masked men in tuxedos, who could tell and I giggled coz this was fun and I knew there'd be more than kisses and I was looking forward to that.

"Champagne?" Gold-mask asked, and we were in their cabin and it was really nice and there was this really nice bar and the same bed and black leather couches and everything. I kind of guessed the decor was standard which made sense. Cruise ship, five thousand passengers, they weren't going to individually decorate each room.

"Yes, please," and I took the glass from him and sipped and I'd discovered tonight that I did like champagne so I sipped away, almost greedily, trying hard not to giggle coz it was really funny being in a cabin with two older guys that were looking at me like that and even with those masks on you could tell they were liking what they were looking at and hey, that's why I'd worn this dress after all.

"You guys like my dress don't you?" I giggled.

"It's hot enough to melt ice," Gold-mask said, sitting on one end of the couch and patting his lap. "Have a seat."

I giggled and sat, perched on his lap, my champagne already half gone and his arm was around me, one hand on my hip and I sort of nestled into him a little and eyed him. Coz I'd enjoyed him kissing me. Both of them kissing me, really. And his finger touching me? That'd been so exciting but I better be careful, I knew that, coz I wasn't sure. Seated on his lap, he was hard though, and I liked feeling that hardness, I really did.

"I thought it was maybe a little too hot," I said, looking down at the v-front, coz yeah, lots of side boob and that v really did plunge down and thank god I worked out and my tummy was flat.

"Oh, I think it's just delightfully hot," Gold-mask said, and yeah, he talked like he was older but I didn't mind that at all. I did like older guys, except I had no idea how old these two were. Late twenties? That was okay, even early thirties wasn't bad. Perfect, really. His hand left my hip to circle on my back and I just about purred. I did love having my back rubbed. Daddy used to do that for me when I was younger and this guy's hand was as good as my Dad's for sure and when he circled over the back of my neck and my shoulders I just sighed with pleasure, relaxing right into him.

"That's nice," I breathed, and then he kissed me and that was nice too, with his arm around me and my head against his shoulder and his tongue in my mouth and his lips sealed to mine and his hand cupping one boob, his thumb brushing my nipple and I half-arched my back to press my boob into his hand.

"That's nice too," he smiled back, his lips separating from mine, just for a second, just for long enough for him to say that before they returned. His fingers traced the side of that black v, shivery light on my skin where my boob was exposed.

"Mmmmm," I moaned into his mouth, shivering coz it was nice alright and my nipples ached as his thumb brushed over one.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned again as his hand cupped my boob and his mouth lifted, his nose brushed mine, his lips smiled and the halter neck of my dress unfastened, fingers there that weren't mine, that weren't Gold-mask's and I was suddenly aware that Silver-mask was there, seated on the couch next to us, at my back, and it was his fingers that'd unfastened my dress.

Released, that v-front slithered downwards. Gold-mask's hand lifted for a second, that thin layer of black that'd been partially covering me dropped away and his hand returned, hot and hard on my naked skin. My naked boob. A man's hand on my boob for the first time. Sitting on Gold-mask's lap, I looked down at his hand. We both looked down. His large white hand cupped the olive-brown of my skin, my nipple swollen, large and rubbery between his fingers and his thumb. Swollen and aching, larger than I'd ever seen them and my dress, that little v-front, it was pooled around my waist and I was so exposed.

"Beautiful," he breathed, his lips brushing mine and then he was kissing me again and his hand was so gentle on my boob. Large and calloused and strong and so gentle on my skin, little ripples and shivers washing to my center, pooling within me, holding me limp now. Hot and limp and totally enjoying what Gold-mask was doing and not really thinking at all.

"Gorgeous," he said, and my boob filled his hand and not even Rick had ever touched my boobs although he could have coz I'd have let him but this guy was so good and I was naked and exposed to him from the waist up and my heart just pounded.

"Thanks," I gasped, our mouths separating and we were both breathing hard and I was half turning, pushing my boob at his hand, vining my arms around his neck, wanting more and my mouth found his, my tongue slipped into his mouth, met his, surrendered to his as he took possession of my mouth in return, his kiss no longer quite so gentle. His hand on my boob demanding now, taking, enjoying and I wanted more than his hand.

"Ohhhhh." Wide-eyed, clutching at his head as I got what I wanted. His arm around me, easing me back, his mouth leaving mine, his head lowering, his hand framing my boob, his mouth latching to me, licking, sucking, teasing my swollen rubbery nipple with his tongue.

"Ohhhhh." Clutching at his head as his mouth sucked at my boob, sucked on my nipple, that suction drawing at my center, feeding heat and shivery excitement back to me where it pooled and grew and I looked down at the top of his head, as his mouth sealed itself to me, as his teeth raked over my swollen nipple, a sudden flare of pleasure as I arched my back, feeding him.

"Ohhhhhh." His mouth moving, switching to my other boob while his hand replaced his mouth on me, my skin wet with his saliva, his hand taking my nipple, toying with it gently, brushing, lightly tugging, his hand hard and masculine on my tingling skin.

His mouth on mine again, those masked eyes looking into mine, lips sealed to mine, tasting his tongue in my mouth, enjoying his mouth dominating mine, his lips against mine, my breath exhaled into his mouth, shared with him as I shared his.

"You're so beautiful," he breathed, and his hand wasn't on my boob now, it was running over my shoulder, down my back, my waist, my stomach, touching me everywhere and I just lay against him, almost purring and really, I knew that maybe I should be scared because it was obvious what he wanted, him and Silver-mask, both of them, but I wasn't scared at all.

"Mmmmm, you think so," I murmured, excited and eager and I wanted his hand touching me where he'd touched me on deck and just the thought brought a pulsing flood of wet excitement.

"I know so," he said, brushing my hair away from my neck, his lips there, his teeth nibbling gently and the nerve endings in my neck responded with liquid fire.

"Ooohhhh." I couldn't help that little cry as that fiery shock ran through me, racing from my neck to pool at my center and my skin was burning, tingling, wanting his hands and his mouth on me.

"Come," he said, easing me to my feet and there was that sudden shock as my dress slipped from my waist to my ankles, leaving me in nothing but those little G-string panties and my heels.

"Gorgeous," Silver-mask said as Gold-mask walked me towards a king-sized bed in its own alcove and in there, he was turning me to him, holding me, his hands on my butt and he was kissing me, my arms around his neck, boobs pressed against the harsh material of his tuxedo and I wanted him, not his shirt and jacket and my hands fumbled. He knew and his jacket slipped off, his cummerbund, my fingers fumbled at his shirt. His joined mine, his shirt fell away.

My boobs against his chest. Hot skin, firm muscles, his shoulders and arms so big and muscular, like my Dad's and I loved that this guy was just ripped and my hands went back around his neck and we kissed and Silver-mask was there, behind me, kissing my neck, my shoulders and Gold-mask turned me, Silver-mask kissed me and he was already uncovered from the waist up. Toned and muscular and in the moonlit alcove I could see those muscles as well as feel them.

"Mmmmm," Gold-mask hummed from behind me and he was there, close, and there was a flash of sudden shock because his hardness pressed against me from behind and I knew he was naked and his hands turned me back and I was in his arms and he was kissing me and easing me back onto the bed that'd been stripped back to the sheets. He lifted me, lowered me, onto my back on the cool white linen and he was there beside me, his body hot and hard, large, that Gold-masked face looking down at me.

"Beautiful," he said.

"Beautiful," Silver-mask echoed, and he was there on the bed, they were either side of me on the bed, looking down at me in the moonlit darkness and the blood raced through my veins, my heart thumping and pounding and I knew this was it if I wanted it to be.

Only?

Only I'd never imagined my first time with two guys. Two older guys coz even with their masks on, I knew they were older. Older and experienced and that was what I thought I wanted because I wanted that first time to be good. Not a fumbling drunken experience at some party or in some guy's room and this wouldn't be. These guys weren't drunk, even if I was. These guys weren't inexperienced, even if I was. On this cruise, I didn't know anyone and I could do this and no-one would know. I could be as wild as I wanted to be and no-one except me would ever know.

"Delicious," Gold-mask breathed, his hand on my stomach, large, calloused, gentle, circling slowly, a gentle massage that set fire to that heat at my center so that my breath puffed from my lips in a sudden gasp, a sudden surge of sensation within me, clenching my insides in a sudden spasm.

"Ohhhh," I sighed, limp on the bed, limp and helpless between them, knowing that they both wanted me. They both wanted to take me and make love to me and they'd be my first men. Not my first man, although one of them would be first and I knew in that moment that I'd decided without deciding. This was going to happen. I was going to, not so much let them as acquiesce to whatever they wanted. I was going to acquiesce, they would get what they took from me and I'd acquiesce in that taking and with that thought I raised my hands, moved my arms to lie above my head on the bed, offering myself up to them.

Surrendering myself to them.

Gold-mask smiled. His hand circled on my stomach, not quite kneading but with every circle, that heat inside me grew. His eyes looked down into mine, his face drew closer, his lips brushed mine, gently, slowly. My lips parted with breathless eagerness, waiting, wanting and I didn't have to wait long. His lips brushed, met mine, his mouth took possession of mine and that kiss curled my toes against those strappy high heels that I still wore as his desire infused me, suffused me, through that long kiss.

His mouth lifted and Silver-mask was there immediately, his lips replacing Gold-mask's on mine, kissing me in turn, his hand on my boob, cupping, caressing, teasing my nipple as Gold-mask's hand circled on my stomach. My breath caught, that wave of excitement and desire spreading from their caressing fingers through me to pool in my center, a wave of desire washing through my sex, my clitoris engorging, so sensitive, begging now for more than the touch of my own fingers, begging for far more than that and my hips moved in minuscule judders, faint movements as I moaned my excitement into Silver-mask's mouth and my wetness wasn't just dampening those lacy little G-string panties, it was soaking through them.

A mouth on my boob and I knew whose mouth it was. Gold-mask's, and he was sucking at my nipple, drawing my center out through my boob and I was melting, that black hole of hot wet excitement within me expanding as his mouth sucked at one boob and Silver-mask's hand caressed the other while he kissed me. Gold-mask's hand circled on my stomach, brushed downwards, fingertips teasing across the top of my tiny little G-string panties and I was sure of what was coming next.

"Huuhh... huhhh... huhhh." My gasps puffed into Silver-mask's mouth as he continued to kiss me, my hips twitched as those fingers brushed down over that little triangle of black lace that barely covered my sex. Brushed downwards, down to where I was wet and hot and so sensitive and his fingertips brushed over my labia, brushing me through my panties.

"Oooohhhhh." That single touch sent an electric wave of pleasure shuddering through me. A sudden shock that arched my back, arched my head back, separating my mouth from Silver-mask's, my sobbing moan loud in the quiet of the cabin and there was that hot wetness and I knew my panties were soaked through utterly and completely.

"So wet. You're so wet." Gold-mask's mouth lifted from my boob, he looked down at me, his fingers brushing over me and his thumb knew exactly where my clitoris was and he was touching me there through my panties as well, his thumb feathering over me there and I wanted to scream with the sheer excitement of that touch and I knew how wet I was. Hot and wet and so excited and my heart was thumping.

"Ohhhh... ohhhhh." Two masked faces looking down at me. Two naked male bodies, one on either side of me. Two hands on me, one hand touching my sex, the other brushing around my panties, tracing across my skin.

"She is wet, isn't she?" Silver-mask smiled and his finger, it must be his, touched me as Gold-mask's hand stroked across my inner thigh, easing my leg up and apart and his cock pressed hot and hard against my hip.

"Oh yeah, so wet and ready," Gold-mask said, his fingertip abruptly pressing inwards right where I was wettest.

"Ooooooooh." Sudden harsh friction where his fingertip pressed that lace firmly inwards, parting my labia, pushing in between them. My hips juddered upwards, my tummy muscles tightened, that heat at my center turned molten, a liquid pool of need and desire and excitement and anticipation and fear of the unknown.

"Oh yeah, you are so ready for this," Gold-mask breathed and his hand slid under my panties, cupping my sex, one thick finger finding my entrance, pushing inwards without any pause, entering me and he knew what he was doing because there was no hesitation, no indecision, no uncertainty. That first heart-stopping touch. A man's hands inside my panties, a man's hands cupping my sex, a man's thick finger easing up inside me, my channel walls tight and slippery on his finger as he eased it up inside me, working it into me. "Oh fuck, you're tight," he added.

"Nnnuuuhhhh," I sobbed, coz I knew I was tight on him and his finger was big and thick and his hand was big on me, huge on me where he cupped my sex. So big and the rest of him was just as big and his finger completed its digital penetration and I squirmed on his hand, squirmed on his finger, eyes wide, mouth a rounded "o" of astonishment and excitement coz it was so good and his finger inside me, oh Jesus oh god it was amazing.

"Oh yeah, so tight and wet," Gold-mask breathed, his finger exploring me inside, not gentle as my own fingering was. Not gentle at all. Careful, but more demanding, taking, pushing, pressing, twisting inside me and this was nothing like my own gentle explorations. This was a man's hand. A man's finger. Taking what he wanted.

"Nnnaaahhh." My back arched as his finger took what it wanted. Penetrating me. Inside me, pressing against my channel walls and I was wet on him, so wet and his touch there brought more wetness, more heat, more need.

"Feel her," he said. "She's so hot and tight." His finger left me, his hand left me. Empty.

"Ohhhh." Empty and lost and wanting.

"Nnnnnnnnhhhhh." Not for long because now I had Silver-mask's hand cupping me inside my panties, his finger inside me, pushed inside me, not quite forcing but more forceful and his finger was as thick and long as Gold-mask's and his hand cupped my sex and I was looking up at him when he smiled.

"Oh yeah, I love chicks that go bare," he breathed, watching my face and I was just moaning softly as his finger moved inside me. "Take her panties off," Silver-mask said, easing his finger inwards a little more. Deeper, and I squirmed on his finger. "I wanna see this bare little pussy."

Gold-mask smiled and moved, sliding down the bed, kneeling, his hands on my hips and in a second he'd peeled my little black G-string panties down off my hips, down to my knees and off over my feet, leaving me in nothing but my strappy little black heels and the little black masquerade mask that hid my face and then he was back beside me and his cock pressed against my hip, his hand slid down between my thighs to ease my legs further apart and then Gold-mask was kissing me as Silver-mask continued to finger my sex, teasing me with merciless skill.

"Show me her pussy," Gold-mask said when his mouth lifted from mine at last and I was sobbing for breath as Silver-mask's hand lifted, left me, hot on my other thigh, spreading me wide, exposing me and they were both looking at me. Both of them looking at my sex and my face was burning as I lay there, naked under the moonlight shining in through the windows.

"Such a pretty little pussy," Silver-mask said, and they were both staring at me there.

Gold-mask smiled and slid down. My heart threatened to choke me as he knelt between my legs and I knew this was it, he was going to but he didn't. He bent forward, bowed, lowered his head and then he did something I'd read about but never imagined, lowering his mouth to my sex and his lips touched me there, his tongue sliding along my slit, spearing at my entrance, his mouth intimate on me, parting me as his hands rested on my inner thighs, spreading me wide for his mouth.

"Ohhh... ohhhhhhh," I cried out, startled, surprised, exquisite pleasure and embarrassed excitement lancing through me as his tongue probed, his lips caressed, tasted, pushed, his tongue tip inside my entrance, his mouth intimate with my sex.

"Ohhhhhh," and then Silver-mask's mouth was on mine, kissing me, his hand on my boob, caressing me as Gold-mask's tongue teased and tasted and probed and slid and his hands pushed my knees back, spread me wide, held me open and exposed and I was so wet on him. Wet for him and I wanted more. My body wanted more.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,227 Followers