Death Brings Déjà Vu Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,397 Followers

"Bert," she said sternly. "This isn't about romance. This is about need. I need you to love me. Show me you love me and want me. I haven't had that for such a long time."

That changed my attitude at once. I could see where she was. Despite having a very acute sense of empathy, I just can't always say the things that smooth over the rough parts for people. But I wasn't having any of that get in my way now. Actions speak much more clearly than words. Beth obviously needed her big brother's love and I was going to show her how much I loved her. I finished removing my shorts and took off the t-shirt. I slid between the covers with her and looked into her adoring eyes. They just seem to be saying 'thank you'. Then a small tear appeared and she reached around my neck. The embrace was heaven.

After a few moments, our hands were discovering each other's bodies. She tilted her head and leaned in for a kiss. I willingly gave it to her. As our mouths separated, I felt the odd sensation of her tears on my cheeks. She was whispering under her breath over and over, "Don't leave me ever again."

I couldn't understand and this time instead of saying that. I just whisper back "I won't." It wasn't rational and I don't do irrational well. I'm a facts and figures guy but the broken part of me seemed to be where Beth fit and filled in the hole that made me hurt. Holding her now was bliss.

Beth was beautiful. Her breasts were firm and full. The nipples I had glimpsed in the parking lot were much more distinct now, very dark with a small dimple in the end. They didn't show much wear at all. In fact they looked perfect to me. I buried my face in her golden blond hair and inhaled her scent. It was wonderful. She smelled like orange blossoms.

We slowed down a bit to give each other time to adjust to our sudden out-welling of emotions. Finally, she said, "Can we -- can we do this?"

Hell of a time to throw doubt around now, I kept this thought in my head. I had no doubt. I had room in my heart to love her and my wife. My sister needed me and I would be there for her. Who places these limits on our love? I thought. How can a demonstration of physical love somehow cancel the love for another? So I answered her, "We have never been apart in our hearts, why should we be apart physically now?" With that, she went under the covers and took me into her mouth. Not mechanically like I'd thought before, but determined. She was going to take that which was hers.

+

I was tensing up when she let me out of her warm mouth. She pulled the covers back and smiled mischievously. "I was going at that wrong so I stopped."

"I think you were going at it right," I told her. "But you are running the show. I will follow you."

With that she swung herself around and positioned herself above my face. "Wow, Liz you have the most beautiful pussy." It was neatly groomed to form a little V at the top. It was just inches from my face and the aroma was intoxicating. Déjà vu swept over me at that moment. A shot out of nowhere. I know this, I thought. Inspecting her lips, I could just discern the tear scar that must have been from her first born. It wasn't ugly it was just a symbol of her womanhood. She had born children. It didn't diminish the loveliness of her vagina.

"Did you just call me Liz?" she asked as my penis plopped out of her mouth suddenly. "No one has called me that in forever."

"Sorry Sis, it's just so lovely," I stopped talking to give her a big sloppy kiss on her lips. The taste triggered another wave of déjà vu. I just kept kissing, licking and sucking away. I couldn't believe what was happening. Her clitoris was really becoming engorged and every time I passed over it she was shuddering. I slowed my pace and circled in on my target timing the movements of my tongue and lips to the trembling above. I could tell she was trying to focus on me, but I was distracting her fairly effectively. Suddenly she tensed as my tongue went inside her and began licking furiously. What happened next, I had never experienced. My sister let down on my face. She was rocking a bit with the tonguing I was delivering, but suddenly I was awash in her fluid. I drank some and my mouth overflowed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Bert", she said as she nearly tried to get up. I just kept on licking and tonguing her. Making it clear that I was not in the least offended. She calmed down and finally resumed with me in her mouth. I wasn't terribly well endowed, just over six inches. My girth was the only thing that ever caused issues for any of the handful of women I'd experienced. She was taking me completely in her mouth and swirling her tongue around the head in a nearly intolerable fashion. It was driving me to the edge. Just when I was getting a little too close she would back off.

I couldn't take it anymore and finally stopped tonguing her to say, "Liz you are driving me crazy. You have got to play fair." As if on cue, she began bobbing her head up and down, slamming me into her throat and making gagging noises. In thirty seconds or so I just couldn't hold back and began moaning into her vagina. The humming must have triggered her as another gush of liquid filled my awaiting mouth and I exploded in torrents. The gagging became coughing. She lifted up a bit and I could feel my cum dripping off her as I spurted forth. The light show occurring in my head was unbelievable and I just kept humming and licking my sister until she sat back so far that she cut off the air to my nose. I was doing pretty well with it initially but had to take my hands off her breasts and lift her butt up just a bit.

Before she could complain or apologize or even say 'what the heck'. I rammed my tongue right into her pink little asshole. The noise she made was sheer delight. "Oh my god, Bert. You're tonguing my assssahh..." Between pants she continued... "You are such a dirty boy. -- Oh, I love it. -- No one has ever done that to me. -- You are so bad. -- And you appear to be getting hard again," she said grabbing me with her left hand and plopping me back into her mouth.

This continued for another five minutes or so and then she'd had enough of that. She raised up on her hands and feet and did a pivoting turn to position herself above my dick. "I am going to take you now." she said lustily. She hovered over me for a moment awkwardly grabbing me and rubbing me across her slit. I went in with almost no ceremony. She looked at my face and said, "What, you didn't think I was done with you did you?"

"No, I'm just surprised at your definitive command of my body," I said as I reached up to cup her breasts. They really were a sight to see. Here in this light they were definitely worthy of worship. The light brown of her aureolas must have been three inches across before, but now they were drawn dark and tight. Maybe just over an inch. The tip was like a big eraser nearly an inch long. They had definitely change from the first time I had seen her when she was just blooming. She leaned forward and I took the left one into my mouth.

It was like an electric spark had gone off. She was cumming hard again. This time there was no fluid, but I could feel the warmth increase around my penis. The gripping I was getting from her was pretty amazing. I couldn't imagine any baby's had passed through her there. It didn't seem possible and I blurted it out... "You are so tight, are you sure you didn't have them all C-section?"

All she got out was "Ungg huh... ohh ohh sooo good to finally have this reunion."

When we had been younger, we never had a union, mostly looking and very little touching; but I took her point and didn't argue. Not arguing had been giving me much better results of late. I just took the ride. I love woman on top positions, they really are the best. She can decide how fast or slow to go. I can help over the peaks and valleys. Access to her breasts and freedom to feel the strength in her buttocks. She had definitely not given up swimming. "You're so firm," I said aloud as I grabbed her bottom. "You must be swimming and running several times a week."

Having cum once and gotten hard again I was in this for as long as it took to satisfy her all she wanted, I thought. Then she started twerking me and I lost it. "Omg going to cum, Liz." I was tensing up and she just went at it flat out.

"Yeah, that's what I want shoot that load in me deep."

I grabbed her ass and started pulling her down on me hard over and over. "Oh -- o -- no -- oh no, I was trying to get you there. But you've pushed me past the point of no return."

"Bert, I'm there already" she gasped. "I've - uh - oh, just been in a constant state for about the last ten minutes. You're wearing me out, big brother." She was breathing raggedly. "We're going to have to take a break after this."

What? A break? Was she nuts? Never mind going again, I might not wake up until next week. I just nodded, and pulled her down one last time and trembled as I geysered up inside her. She leaned back and just let it fill her up. It wasn't as much as the load she swallowed, but it was a lot and I felt it on my lap now. I just moaned as the twitching last spasms of my orgasm subsided. My body finally relaxed.

She laid forward now embracing me to whisper, "I just can't believe this is happening. I love you. You just don't know how long I have been desiring this. Thinking about this. Endlessly playing a fantasy in my head about how this might happen. I never thought it would. I never thought I'd have the courage to take it on myself to see it happen. I don't know what came over me. I just had to have you tonight. I could wait no longer."

"I am so glad you did, Beth. I can't tell you the times I have imagined this or something like it."

She rolled off, "I must be squishing you."

"You are light and I wasn't complaining but I know you must be tired. We've been at this for quite a while." Looking over at the red LED display of the clock it was late. "Oh crap, it's nearly midnight. What time is the viewing again?"

"You really are an absent minded professor type, Bert. I told you it's after noon. Calm down and snuggle back up here with me."

"Yes ma'am," I answered, settling back in beside her. We snuggled there and drifted off to sleep.

Saturday, November 14th


When I awoke it was like something out of a dream I'd had repeatedly for so many years. Beth had me back at full attention with me in her mouth. I looked down and took a double take. She looked angelically up at me and stopped to say, "Morning, big brother." Then she went right back at it.

"You know, this is the nicest wake-up call I've had in years." I just laid there taking the abuse she was giving me. It was very difficult not to participate and lift to meet her as she pushed me in and out of her mouth. "I think you better slow down, you knew where the trigger was last night... surely you know your pushing me over the edge..."

"Oh, I know!" She kept bobbing.

"This is very one sided. Don't you need some attention Liz?"

That struck a nerve. My penis came out with a plopping sound. "Why do you keep calling me that childhood name?! I'm Beth."

"Yes Beth, you are. But you'll always be my little Liz. My little lizard breath." I instantly regretted using that unflattering nickname. But the love and adoration in my face must have been easy for her to read.

"You little Eli-B-rat", her nickname for me supposedly a mixture between an elephant and brat (or a rat). I never really knew. "I'll give you something to smile about." She turned herself around and placed her beautiful cunt right about where her mouth had been. It was kind of reverse cow girl position, but more of an X. In any case, she swiveled about a couple of times spreading herself with me. Down she went. I was in ecstasy. "You like that, you Brat," she said playfully but increasing the twerking motion.

"Not too much more of that twerking or I'll be done, Sis."

She slowed it down a bit to grind herself across me as she used her swimmer's upper body strength to move her whole body forward and back on me. The position pressed me far against the back of her uterus. My mind was just melting. If I'd have written down what I wanted to happen, I couldn't have come up with this scenario. She was deliberately giving me quite a show. I had full view of me going in and coming back out. Liz was in complete control.

I was at a disadvantage. I couldn't see her face, reach her breasts or even get up easily if I wanted. Her feet had my arms pinned. She just kept gliding forward and back. I read once that women with difficulty often have their first orgasms in this type of position, but clearly Beth didn't require it for that. Backwards and forwards... it was mesmerizing. She would glance back now and then, but she was focused. Finally, she switched to twerking again and I could see she was starting to let down on me again. The clear fluid began gushing around my cock. More so as she rose up. The site triggered my orgasm unexpectedly. Suddenly I was bucking and nearly screaming "Lizzzz, ohhhh."

She didn't let up. She powered through and finished us both off with a few more rounds of moving her full body forwards and back, grinding me towards the back of her uterus until she just stopped and clenched. When her convulsions had finished, she turn to me with a smirk. "Take that brat!" squinting dramatically for effect.

From the very dim light that was just starting to come in at the top of the curtains, I presumed it was just starting to turn light outside. She still had me pinned down and I couldn't see the clock. Why did I want to see the clock? I don't know my mind is crazy... Here I had my sister giving me the best, craziest sex I could have had ever dreamed of and I'm worrying about what time it is.

She let my hands up now as she moved her feet off. Swinging the left one over me she kept me inside, but rotated around so we were facing. It was quite a trick, since I was losing rigidity rapidly. "Wow, brat you really put up a fight there," she said, coming in for an embrace and a morning kiss.

Her golden blond hair fell over both our heads. I was in heaven. I could kiss her like this for hours I thought. I could feel her heart beating over mine. I was hugging her and starting to make use of my hands when she put them back around her, where she wanted them. She just wanted to sit/kneel/lay on top of me in this embrace.

I guess I nodded off, because the next thing I knew she was rushing around the room cussing. "Fuck, we're going to be late, Bert."

"What, it was just starting to get light..." I trailed off. Now I could hear the rain outside. I sat up and looked at the clock which read 1:11 PM. "Whoa..." I said jumping up. "We gotta get showered and go."

"We don't have time for that, it started eleven minutes ago. We've got to go."

"I don't know what happened, Beth. I thought it was daybreak when you woke me up so wonderfully."

"It was, silly. We just fell asleep in that position for what must have been six hours?"

"I can't believe that... the clock must be wrong." I grabbed for my watch. Sure enough it was only eleven. "Beth, it's only 8:00 by my watch. So that means 11:00 here. Maybe the power went out, and what I thought was dawn was just a dreary day."

She calmed down. "Oh dear, I was in a panic. We couldn't be late and we couldn't show up like we are. You have some of me on your face and I've got some of you in my hair and down here."

"Well, at least we have time for a nice shower. We don't have to be there for two more hours," I said grinning ear to ear.

She took a look at my smile and gave my cock a quick squeeze. "Oh no you don't, mister," twisting me towards the adjoining door.

"What? We have plenty of time and you have been in control of the whole affair." I pouted, but she wasn't having it.

"Yes, sir. That is just how I want it to stay. You march over there to your room and get your shower," she said, gently giving me a push with her palm on my butt.

I couldn't tell if she was playing or being serious. "Really, Sis? I just thought we could make sure we each were properly cleaned."

"Oh, come on. Can't you tell when I'm yanking your chain?" she motioned to her shower.

Then she gave me a little slap on my ass as I paraded past her with a great big grin on my face.

The king room had a really nice double shower with a curved sliding glass door. No double shower head or anything like that, but it had a bench at the back of the shower and I went in and sat down with a wash cloth. She got in behind me and raised the temperature a bit on the shower I'd started. "Is that too warm she asked?"

"It's fine. I just didn't know how hot you liked it. Trina doesn't like a hot shower," I blurted out potentially ruining the mood.

"That's okay, Tony never takes a shower. He's a bath guy and our tiny tub just isn't big enough for us both."

I guess I dodged a bullet after dragging a spouse into the conversation. So I pursued it a bit more as I started to wash her back with the cloth. "You and Tony doing okay together?" I asked bluntly. Washing down to the crack of her ass and back up.

She sighed, "We have never done very well together. He loves me, I think or at least I think he did."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked hesitantly.

"Well, I am pretty sure he's fooling around on me. He hasn't touched me in over six months. I don't even remember if he's kissed me recently. It's always just a peck on the cheek."

My cleaning turned to her front as I lathered around her breasts and soaped up her mid-rift. "So is that what this has been about?"

"You know it wasn't. This was about finishing something started a long time ago. Maybe even put into motion in a prior lifetime. I can't explain it Bert. I have loved you and longed for you always."

"I was not without blame sis."

"Who's to say there is any blame or guilt to be had? I slept in your bed when we were young. That was something I did," she said.

"You didn't come to my bed when we were young just to get felt up by your brother."

"I came for your love and affection. The feeling up was a nice bonus. Looking back now, I'm sure I came because our parents were broken. Dad had no time for us because mom was so sick. Mom had no time because she was sick all the time. We needed each other. We were the only ones there for us."

"Yes I suppose. I have not looked at it in that way. I have looked at it mostly with my guilt and shame at causing any harm to you. I simply love you too much. It's why I've moved away." Now properly cleaning her pubic area. I could see her clitoris was becoming engorged. I blushed.

"Brat, look what you've done now," she said.

I knelt down to inspect the damage. "Yes, I can see the problem. You are a horn dog and you need to be fucked in this shower."

"Oh no you don't", she pretended she was going to get out. Then on second thought she dropped the hair oil bottle on the floor and turned to pick it up. She was bent over and fully exposing her back side to me.

"Oooo, I don't know which one to pick," I said playfully.

"Yes you do, idiot savant." she reached for the hair oil. Loosening the lid she put some in her hand and proceeded to grease up her little pink sphincter. "Now go slow, I haven't ever had anything in there but a toy."

"You have toys?" I took the oil from her and applied some to my reinvigorated cock. Then I rubbed her asshole with my fingers. I got my pinky in with some work. "You're pretty tight back here, sis. I've never done this either. So just let me know if I'm doing anything that hurts." I worked my middle digit across the pucker.

"You are so gentle, Burt. You've been nothing but gentle with me for as long as I've known you. I am the one that forced things here. That feels so good and so dirty. You are such a dirty boy."

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,397 Followers
123456...8