Death Brings Déjà Vu Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,398 Followers

Finally, vocalizing these thoughts I said, "She was coming to me while I was asleep, Liz. I couldn't believe it was happening. She was slipping into the bed and getting me off while I pretended to sleep. It was very odd. I think I may have rationalized it as a dream for a while, but then it happened during daylight. She confronted me after about a week. I was in the bathroom and she asked if I liked what she was doing to me in the night. When I told her I didn't know what she was talking about, she said she knew I did and pushed me up against the sink to show me."

"Oh my god, that slut! I'll freaking kill her," Beth exhaled.

"Beth calm down. It isn't like that. Once she was doing it; it was like déjà vu and I zoned out. She was there doing it and I thought how lucky could I get?. Her adult body was so very nicely formed any young male would have craved her. In that moment at the sink it switched from something unrequested to something I needed. She didn't replace what I was feeling for you, but my hormones didn't care. Even today, I could smell that lust on her. I suspect she's not coming to the hotel for drinks. She's probably coming here to try to have sex with me."

"Is that what you want, Bert? Sex with an aggressor like her?" she pouted and looked defeated.

I didn't know what to say. "I'm torn Liz. I'm broken. I didn't know what to do when it happened. Honestly, I share blame for what happened with Amber. What guy doesn't let on when their dick is being sucked? I was willing for fuck sake; but it doesn't change what was in her heart. What else was the déjà vu if not just a memory of it happening? The ultimate admission to myself that I knew, right?"

Now Lizzy was holding me and pulling me to the bed. "It is only 2:00 PM and I need you to hold me. I think you need me to hold you too." She started helping me out of my things. They joined the trail of her clothes that lead from the other room though the adjoining door.

Why did I get adjoining rooms? Was it a subconscious wish for something like this to occur? I didn't know anymore. With Lizzy loosening my belt and letting my trousers fall, I was losing the train of thought. She was so beautiful. She needed me. She wanted what I wanted. We consoled one another, we completed each other.

Fully undressed, I knelt at the side of the bed where she sat. She mussed my hair and pulled my head towards her open crotch. "Join me up here, I am begging you."

"Seems like you are asking me to lick your pussy, sis." I smiled up at her. "We do have several hours before we might have any obligations." Looking into her eyes, I could see her adoration for me. It made me want to do whatever she willed. "So which do you really want snuggling or licking?"

"What's that licking thing feel like again?" she glowed triumphantly.

I took my position. Grabbed a pillow for my knees. I placed my head in her lap, inhaling as I bent to her. It's just a memory I cannot forget. Smell is one of the most basic of the human senses. The olfactory nerves are literally part of the brain. Her scent put me back in our room those years ago when she had shown me hers. We really never did anything, I was thinking as I began to lick her. It had still been inappropriate by almost any standards. I licked her intensely and slurped the juice as it began flowing. Moving my face from side to side... Then the damnedest thing, the smell triggered another smell but this was of the freshly picked switch and the pain it brought was suddenly washing over me and I began to cry. "I never meant to leave you like that Lizzy. I wish I'd have been there to stop them."

She drew me into the bed with her. "You really missed me as much as I did you. Just snuggle with me now." This time she drew my hands around her with her back to me. "Just hold me and know you are loved."

The past night and day had been a total roll-a-coaster of emotions and sex. They were taking their toll on both of us. We awoke quite suddenly a few hours later. It was a bit embarrassing as well, the tip I'd left evidently had brought housekeeping back to the room to turn down the covers and leave a chocolate. They had unfortunately come to Beth's room first. We hadn't placed a do not disturb sign on the door.

So there she stood in the door looking confused. "So sorry you two, I had no idea you were in here. I was going to turn down your beds."

"Thank you," I said. "We're in for the evening I think."

"Okay, I'll put your sign on the door, sir. Forgive the intrusion," she said, as she left hastily.

"I guess they will know that we are staying together now," Beth said. "Did you tell them we were brother and sister?"

"I don't know. The names are different, but I paid for both rooms. I doubt it'll be an issue," I said hopefully.

It was just before 6:00 PM and I was starving. "Liz, I'm famished. I haven't had anything to eat but you since last night. If we are going to have 'drinks' with Amber, we'd better have something on our stomach."

"Yes, me too and while you were quite tasty and filling; I need something with a little more nutrition," she said playfully.

"Okay, let's eat at the restaurant here in the hotel," I said leafing through the notebook on the desk. "The menu isn't great, but it's close."

She agreed and we dressed to go. She insisted I wash my mouth before going out. But I was having none of that. "Hey, I can't smell anything."

"Yes you do, you perv."

"Who's going to know? I don't plan on getting that close to anyone but you."

"Yeah, I saw how you ogled Amber in that dress. You practically undressed her."

"Yeah, well, she started it," I laughed and Beth was not amused. I could see some smoldering embers behind those intense hazel eyes. "Anyway, you look even hotter in that dress tonight."

"Nice try mister. You think you're so fucking smart. I bet you're imagining a tryst but flattery will get you nowhere."

I really hadn't considered that up to that point. However, having her say that made me wonder Is she hinting she'd be up for that? So, Doctor dumb ass unfiltered blurts it out, "Does that mean you'd be up for something like that Lizzy?"

"We'll never know, because I don't think she's going to make it. The slut is strong with that one, I fear," she said in mock Yoda. "Who goes on a date the night before their mother's funeral?"

"Wow, way to judge, sis. You just fucked your brother the night and day before your aunt's funeral." I palmed her ass lightly and motioned for her to lead the way to the door.

She really was a sight in the black dress. The lacy bit at the top drew your eyes in to see what heaven might lie just under. I swear, I don't think she wore a bra. "You aren't wearing your bra are you I asked as I open the door for her."

"No, two can play that game. Isn't this how Amber was dressed today in the funeral home?"

"Oh, I didn't know, I just thought it was a really tight top on that dress."

"Yes, well it was," she said heading to the stairs. She must really love me. "But the poky bits were due to a lack of a certain garment typically worn in public."

At the bottom of the steps we turned to go down towards the restaurant. Passing through the front lobby, who should be there but Amber.

"Hey Amber", I said. "Lizzy and I were just heading to dinner. We didn't expect you till much later. Did your date end early?"

"Yeah, that guy stood me up. He's been chasing me since my divorce and I finally broke down right after mom died... It was dumb and I was weak."

"Well, let's go eat then," Beth said. She turned and pulled me forward. I think I saw a little smile or maybe that omniscient thing some women can do.

In any case we went into the restaurant and there weren't many people there. It seemed like the hotel was pretty empty on the whole. This was a seat yourself affair, so we picked a quiet table in the back making sure the waitress saw us.

"So the bozo who stood you up; got cold feet or what?" Beth blurted out.

What was going on here I wasn't sure. Beth wasn't her normal self, somehow. I think she was being jealous, but there might have been more to it. I know what I'd told her had upset her some. But I knew I had some of the blame in the thing. I never said 'no'. I never thought of it as abuse until much later and then only the initial interactions. How can the nature of something that happened in the past change? She and I had both participated willingly. Well, in the end we did at least. In any case thinking all this, I missed the answer Amber must have given.

They were now glaring at me across the table. "I'm sorry Amber, my attention was distracted. What happened? I missed it."

"I was just telling Elizabeth how he had come up with a lame excuse that he realized he had gotten the better of me because my mom had died. Nice enough and all, but way to throw a wet blanket on the drowning damsel."

"Hmm, I don't think I've ever heard it put quite like that. So he works with you at that firm?" I continued.

"Yes, he's a lawyer in another department."

"Well, we're the victors as we get your company instead of him," Liz said brightly.

That was nice, hot and cold this one. I never see it coming, but it's always interesting watching it delivered. Lizzy was perking up in her lacy top. Amber seemed to notice, while I tried to appear not to be looking at anything. Finally, the waitress arrived and asked if we'd like any drinks from the bar.

"I'll have a double scotch no rocks," I said. "I was the designated driver last night, but tonight we're eating in."

"Yes, I'll have the same," said Amber.

Beth looked at me oddly, "Well, I'd like something with a bite. Hmmm, how about a bloody Mary?"

"Would you folks like to hear the specials?" Tina asked.

Lovely name Tina almost like my wife's, Trina. My mind wandered off thinking of my lovely wife. I think Tina gave them the specials, but I couldn't stop roaming my eyes from the menu to the two lovely ladies sitting with me. What a total spaz I could be.

"Okay," she said and walked off towards the bar.

"Elbert you were ogling that waitress" Amber said. "You're a married man; you should be ashamed."

Interesting idea. The recent divorcée whom I gathered became divorced due to infidelity issues of her own making, has chosen to call me out for looking at a waitress. I hadn't even really seen the waitress... What a preposterous thought. Rather than taking the bait I just continued to peruse the menu. Until last night I'd been faithful to my wife. Being honest with myself I didn't consider last night a cheat. I loved my sister before this trip. I would love her when I went home. My love for my wife hadn't changed. How does physical demonstration of love change the nature of love in the mind?

"You'll have to excuse Bert, Amber. He's often in his own little world. He's done it to me repeatedly this entire trip."

That double entendre brought me to my senses though. "Yes, Beth dear, I'm so sorry I have been such a bore at times. I hadn't intended to do it to you repeatedly." Pausing to let the sound of my words sink in, I then asked, "Has everyone picked something? Last night I made the mistake of telling the waitress I knew exactly what I wanted only to just blab away to Liz. I-"

Amber cut me off looking directly at me. "Do you not call your sister the same thing even once in a row? What is it Liz or Beth or Lizzy or Elizabeth."

"They are all the same to me, but they have a different effect upon the recipient. So I use them as appropriate." It didn't seem all that complicated to me. Liz was my bestest friend in the whole world. Lizzy was the protective form of that... Elizabeth was just a name my sister hated. Beth is what she liked to be called by people in her group.

"I think I'm going to have the steak. I got quite the work out the past couple of days. Travel always makes me have a bigger appetite. What about you Liz?"

She turned slightly red, but it was barely noticeable in this light. There was also a change in the texture of the fabric covering her nipples as they seemed to become a little harder. "I think that actually sounds just right and a loaded baked potato to boot."

Amber said, "Well I need to watch what I'm eating, so I'll have the spinach salad."

It is a very odd thing women do to one another. Tonight was no exception. There was an implied slap in that comment I need to watch what I eat. Although, there it was again, another double entendre. I was pretty sure that wasn't meant for Beth, but directed at me. I wondered if Beth had been right. She was quite attractive. She wasn't nearly as fit as my sister the swimmer, though. So why make a comment like her body isn't good enough. Or maybe she should eat differently. Certain things will always allude me altogether. I think I'm glad about that actually. Beth and Amber were talking and now they were looking at me again. I missed it.

"So sorry ladies, I did take a nap earlier; I simply don't know why I'm daydreaming. What was the question?"

Beth pinched me, "She was inquiring if she gets tipsy; can she stay over?"

"Oh, well there is a third bed in the double room. I suppose you two could share that room."

I received another pinch for that. I guess I deserved it. But then our drinks came and I drank mine.

Amber drank hers at nearly the same rate. I wasn't looking to get drunk, but the tense situation and the closeness of my recently divorced cousin had me clouded over somewhat. I'm sure it wasn't quite like Frank's effect on Beth, but I was not being myself.

Amber excused herself to use the restroom. Beth lit into me. "What are you doing, Bert? You are sitting here between us and ignoring us both. Neither of us have seen you in years. Snap out of it."

"Yeah, you're right, but I'm having trouble putting my finger on what isn't being said here. However, I'm certain that there is something I've missed. I'll try to be here."

"I think you're hung up on her from before. You probably cannot decide if you want to chase her again or let it stay in the past," Beth said.

"I think there's something very odd going on between you two and I cannot say what it is. Some of the back and forth I have heard made me think you were jealous of her. However, some of what I heard made me wonder why she cared what you ate or if she thought you were not as beautiful as her. But that last bit I heard, has all kinds of mixed innuendo and double entendres. Did you have a thing with her or something?"

That was it, I'd pulled it all together. Beth said there was more, but she didn't want to elaborate yet. Now she'd come face to face with it like I had and was feeling trapped. Her panic was rising and I thought she was about to bolt.

"Okay, I see I've hit on it out of the blue. How do you want this to go? Did she abuse you or was it mutual, Lizzy?"

"She did the same thing to you that she did to me later. I had just turned eighteen and it was just like what you described. I was an unacknowledging participant at first, but as you said she's attractive. I was being experimental and lonely. We did a lot of sixty-nining each other for nearly a year before I met Tony. After it ended, that's when all the abuse from the older cousins started."

"So before she comes back, what are you feeling? You really should have told me earlier. I could have just had the front desk tell her we were out," I speculated.

"Not really she was in the lobby. It'll be okay. I just don't know if I could share you or what we have."

"Well here Amber comes now," I said lowly.

"You two have knowing looks on your faces as plain as day," Amber observed, as she sat down again. Her cleavage nearly spilled out of her dress. Probably on purpose I thought. "What did I miss?"

"Oh, nothing. We were just commenting on how nice your dress was again," I said. "Although we disagreed about your inner garments. I said bustier and she said bra-less."

How was that for an ice breaker? To top that off, our meals came out just in time to interrupt the answer.

My steak was perfect, "Perfect," I informed the waitress, "Just a touch of pink."

I got another pinch when Tina left. We all ate in silence for a bit. Then Amber finally built up her retort. "If you must know it is a special bustier that lifts the breasts but doesn't cover the nipples. I did think I was going on a hot date as I explained earlier."

"Well it is very nice," I said closely admiring it now. Another pinch. I was going to be black and blue.

I had a few more drinks, but Amber had several while we talked about all the common elements of our teen / near adult hood. The sex thing just wasn't coming out and we'd long since finished eating. So I was calling it a night. I'd just as soon have my sister to myself. At this moment I was still thinking what Amber had done bordered on abuse at least initially on both counts. Eight years older than me made her thirteen years older than my sister. She was definitely a cougar (not a MILF since she never had kids).

Then I heard myself saying, "Well, I'm done for this evening. I drank a bit, I ate a bit and now I need to sleep a bit more. It was wonderful to see you again, Amber. We'll see you again tomorrow at the funeral."

Another pinch. What? Another pinch, why did I get that one? "Why did that get a pinch?" I asked aloud?

Beth looked at me sidelong. Oh, I see... She'd made a decision to go ahead. But it doesn't make any sense. "Oh, so um uh, hmm. Hey Amber, are you okay to drive or did you need to stay the night here?"

"Oh Elbert, I appreciate the offer, but I think I'm okay." She stood up as if to prove her point only to sit back down quickly. It might have been for show, it wasn't clear but it sealed the deal; she wasn't driving.

I put a tip on the table and the rest on the room. The three of us made our way to the elevator. Beth looked at me wondering if I would do the elevator for the second time today. The first time she'd needed me. This time would be more like peer pressure or something. I was thinking, I've had three double Scotches, my nerves should be fine... So when Beth pushed the button, I continued to stand with them and awaited the elevator. Amber had a few more drinks than I. So when the doors opened, she nearly tripped over the small opening when the heel of her matching purple high heels got into the crack between. I heard the heel snap off and I instinctively grabbed at her mid-section to prevent her falling.

"Are you okay, Amber?" I asked helping her back on her sturdy but shapely legs.

"I just caught my heel there, I guess. Thanks to you I didn't fall though," Amber blushed. I might have touched something in the grab, I really hadn't noticed, because it happened so quickly and I just did what instinctively should be done. She bent down and took both shoes off. "Well, these are done," she said inspecting the broken one. She was quite a bit shorter without them maybe 5' 4".

Beth followed and pressed the 2. Standing next to Amber she towered over her at 6'. When the doors closed, I was in front of Amber and the damn elevator jerked upward a bit. I wasn't the least bit tipsy, but I nearly lost my balance and nearly knocked heads with Amber as I grabbed for the bar behind her.

"Sorry Amber, I have issues with elevators." She moved over a tad to give me room, but then the doors were opening. It took every ounce of discipline to keep from bolting through the doors cutting the ladies off, but somehow I managed and let them go ahead of me.

Beth was readying her card-key when I rushed past and went to the double room which was closest. Flustered, she put the key back only to remember that the 'Do not disturb' was inserted in her door lock. As I was unlocking she quickly got it back out and pulled the DND tab out. I was having issues getting mine open. Which turned out to be a good thing. Amber didn't appear suspicious or hurried, so no pressure.

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,398 Followers
1...345678