Death Brings Déjà Vu Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,396 Followers

I gently worked a second digit into her. She sucked in some air, so I backed out. "No," she said grabbing my hand and pulling it back. "It felt good. I'm just adjusting."

"Okay," I said continuing. Middle and ring finger now buried up to my palm. I added a little more oil and then went for the swap. "I'm putting it in now, just let me know."

She didn't let me know, she backed up hard and let out a little shriek. "Do me hard, Bert. I don't want you to be gentle right now."

The warm water washing down over us was soothing and now that I was buried to the hilt, I just began to work in and out of her slowly.

"Bert, don't go slow. I want to be fucked hard!"

It was a bizarre feeling. I didn't know what I was doing or how to really go about it. The playful quip I don't know which one to pick had been bluster of an over excited middle aged guy. Liz was starting to moan a bit. She was so very tight and the oil mixing with the water was making things work. Not wanting to let her down, I began picking up the pace. Soon there were some sounds coming from her that weren't polite. Long deep hard strokes were building a little air column that came out in little farts of air.

"Don't stop!" she said. "You have the best dick," between panting breaths. "Just keep it up, that is hitting the right spot." It was like a scene I'd imagine from some terrible porno outtakes. The farts were coming faster and changing pitch as the column grew. She let out a laugh and continued groaning, "Ohhhh, don't slow down."

"If I don't slow down some, this will be over very quickly, Liz." I had to slow down, I was enjoying it just a little too much. Why had I never tried this? I guess my wife and previous girl friends were not into it or put off by the thickness of my cock. It was weird. The texture of her rectum was so different from her vagina. Maybe it wasn't texture, maybe it was just the resistance it presented. Sometimes thinking about the science involved helps me back off of the physical sensation... I know I'm telling myself. You're crazy, Bert. Here you are fucking your sister in the ass and doing some frictional analysis on the act. "Yeah, okay, I'm an idiot," I said aloud.

"What are you talking about, it's fantastic," she said.

"I don't know, I guess I was thinking out loud." refocusing on putting her over the edge now. I began hammering down. She grabbed the shower stall safety bar. The slapping sound I was sure could be heard in the hall by now. It was echoing in the bathroom. And that science put me into the zone... I was just pistoning in and out, she was clearly cumming and her moan was surely audible in the hall as well.

"Finish up brat, you're making me crazy."

Funny how a word can be a trigger. Brat. She was always calling me a brat. I must have called her one, once upon a time. It didn't seem like something I'd do. I really loved her, doted on her, protected her, and played all of her games. We got along splendidly... But brothers and sisters do push each other's buttons from time to time. I must have called her a brat. However, her use of it on me went back endlessly in my memory.

"That's right, I'm your braaattttt....." as I unloaded in her bowels. I could feel her trembling. The shower wasn't quite as warm as it had been, but that wasn't what I was noticing. Her knees looked wobbly. For half a second I thought she was falling. I grabbed her full around her abdomen and pressed into her harder.

"Thaat'ssss right you arrreee. Ugh. My brat ohh ahhh -- my big -- brother -- the fucking braaat" she moaned.

"I'm sure they heard us in the hall," I panted. Looking down I could see myself being squeezed out of her bottom along with some more gas and some bubbles of cum. Which, for whatever reason, I thought was so freaking hot. "You are so beautiful," I told her letting loose of my bear hug around her mid-section. "I thought you were going to fall down there for a second."

She turned around and embraced me in the full spray of the shower head now. "That was wonderful, brat. You'll have to do that again soon," she said, as she came in for a big smooch. Then it was all business again. "We need to finish up and go."

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sure we have some time though." I didn't really know how long we'd been in there. But I finished lathering the wash cloth and rewashing my sister in all of the places that needed it. She returned the favor. I was standing there with her washing my back thinking how wonderful that was when she wrapped her hand around me from behind. She was just kind of looking it over. Then she wriggled between me and the glass and got in front.

"Let's clean this guy off nice and good," she said lathering me up. "You never know when we might want him to play a different role."

"You're waking him up," I laughed.

"Oh, I guess I am." she turned me around to rinse my front and then back. Inspecting the little man. He was probably only three inches at that moment. But all of a sudden I was back in her mouth and nearing full size. "That's a good boy," she said as she released me back out.

"I'd make you pay for that, but we've got to get going," I said.

We each washed our own hair. I got out of the shower and let her finish. We were both dressed and ready to go when I noticed neither of the double beds had been messed. "I'd better make it look like at least one of these was used." So I messed up the one that didn't have my bag on it. Put a tip on my dresser, walked back into her room and did the same. She was wearing a very fashionable black dress. It was fall length and sufficiently warm, but had a nice bit of lace across her cleavage.

I commented, "Very nice dress. You look awesome in it."

She cooed at the complement. "You are too kind. I know my saggy tits and stretch marks are ugly to men, but you are such a gentleman."

"Liz, I think your breasts are very nice and far from sagging. The stretch marks are barely visible and are just a badge of motherhood. Big babies run in our family. Let's go do this viewing."

We were off. She drove us to the funeral home. It was raining less, but she was driving more cautiously due to the pooling water on these old back roads. There was easily a chance to hydroplane off, but Beth knew these roads. She reached over and took my hand. "We can do this right?"

"We're talking about the viewing, right?"

"Yes, perv, the viewing."

"I'm not the one that jumped her brother."

"I guess you have me there. I just don't know how I'm going to do at this. There are things that happened here after you left for med school. I don't know if I'm up to it."

I squeezed her hand back saying, "I'm here for you. I have your back always. You know I love you."

We reached the old funeral home just on time. There were people milling around that looked vaguely familiar. I knew a few, but many were relatives from our aunt's children. I never met many of my cousins. They were mostly grown when we stayed at our aunt's house after mom passed. I recognized Amber's auburn hair and that was about it. Amber was Nan's youngest. She was in college but returned home that summer after our mom died. She was a wild one then. It didn't appear as that had changed much.

Beth and I got out of the car together. Amber walked over recognizing me. "Elbert, how nice to see you."

"Very nice to see you to Amber, that is a lovely purple you have on there. It really accentuates your hair."

"I know I should have worn black, but I'll wear that to the funeral. I have plans this evening so I figured purple is pretty close to black. Hi Elizabeth, you look lovely in that. It is quite fetching."

"Thanks, Amber. I teetered on wearing a different color for the viewing. I didn't want anyone to be offended, so I just went traditional... I think your dress is lovely. Purple is a very powerful color."

We all were looking to get out of the sprinkling rain, so we headed over to the entrance. I held the door for the ladies and followed them inside. There were probably sixty people. Most of them I didn't know. The older gentlemen and ladies I assumed were cousins of Nan, she and our mom were the only children our grandparents had. There were people our age or a little older, some of them must have been cousins, I just didn't recognize. Amber strode up to several in a group. "Elizabeth, I think you know Frank, the others are Jonathon, Jill and Charles." They all had dark complexions, dark hair and eyes, despite their age. Frank was clearly the youngest of them and he looked to be in his fifties.

Liz went pale and stuttered out, "Oh, hello, Frank and everyone."

"Hi, I'm Elbert, Beth's brother. I don't think we've met unless I was very young. How are you related to Nan?" I said, reaching out to shake their hands.

"They're my brothers and sisters, Elbert," Amber smiled. "I think they were all moved off before you were even born. I came home that summer right after your mother died. I had just finished up my master's in business."

"Yeah, I remembered that. It was a traumatic time for me and Beth. Your mother was so helpful to us. I can't tell you how much it smoothed things out." I started thinking about the very odd contrast between Amber and her siblings. I'd never met any of them that I remembered and they bore very little resemblance to her. They were all dark haired or graying.

Liz was recovered from whatever she was feeling earlier and rejoined "Yes, Amber, Nan was such a blessing to us. She kept us while dad was helping mom back and forth to the doctor for treatments and then even more once she passed."

I couldn't tell, but there was something definitely up with Frank. He appeared to be boring of the entire affair and appeared to be a little inebriated. "Nice to meet you folks," he said as he turned to leave this group.

I whispered to Liz, "Are they serving liquor here, I thought this county was dry?"

She casually backed up from the group and whispered back, "Shut-up, I'll tell you later."

"I hate these things, but I'm here for you, Liz," I said under my breath.

"I know," she interlocked her arms in mine and we went to view the casket. Liz was very somber now. I could tell it was all weighing down on her. The line wasn't very long and we just kind of stood there awaiting our turn. She spotted Frank coming towards us from across the room and casually put me between them dragging me to face her. "Don't you leave me alone with him for even a second, okay?"

"Is there something you want to tell me, Lizzy?" I whispered, looking at her directly in the eyes.

"I said I'd tell you later and I meant that," she seemed trapped like a game animal looking for a way out, the closer that Frank got.

"Elizabeth!" Frank roared. "I've just remembered you. I must be getting senile. You have changed so much from that eighteen year old filly I knew," somewhat slurring his words. He almost sounded like Elmer Fudd, but he was clearly in the bottle.

"Why thank you Frank," she mustered. "I had much shorter hair then."

He appeared to be attempting to reach out and touch her shoulder, but Liz backed away. "Oh, we're up next," she said.

I stepped between them again and we made our way to the casket. Only the top portion was open. The makeup was very well done. You could still see the distortion of the stroke if you knew what to look for, but probably most didn't. Liz started to cry a bit. She placed a small memento in with her aunt. I held her for what seemed like minutes. Finally, we moved on to let the next group up. We headed off for a private corner where I became Lizzy's shield.

"Are you going to be okay, Lizzy?" I asked her quietly.

She gave me a look of forlornness. "We need to go soon. You can blame me, say I'm not feeling well."

"Okay, I'll go give our regards to Amber and we'll go." But as I started to go towards Amber, Liz pulled my hand and motioned towards Frank with her eyes and shaking her head in a little 'no' indication. I could see this went beyond the passing of Nan. So I took her in arm and we both strolled over to Amber together. "Amber, we'll see you at the funeral tomorrow. I think Beth is feeling a bit under the weather. Seeing your aunt may be exacerbating the issue due to her crying."

Amber nodded understanding. "Thanks so much for coming today. It was great to see you, Elbert. I'd hoped we could catch up on things."

"Maybe we can do that after the funeral tomorrow, Amber. Right now I'm going to get my sister back in bed, she had a rough night last night. We nearly didn't come." Every bit of that was true, although none of it was true.

With that we headed back out to Lizzy's Escape. I got the door for her and helped her into her seat. Went around to the driver side, got in and started it up. I was just about to pull away when Amber came running out in the drizzle. Nearly popping out of the top of her purple dress. Lowering the window I asked, "What is it, Amber?"

"I just wanted to know where you were staying. I thought I might pop by later tonight after my date and have a night cap with y'all."

I looked over to Beth, she nodded approvingly. I told her the name of the hotel we were staying at in Christianburg. "Just ask for us down at the front desk if you decide to come."

As I drove out of the parking lot, I looked in my rear view mirror. Beth must not have liked how I was doing it because she punched me in the ribs saying, "Keep your eyes on the road and stop drooling, Doctor."

"I uh, I um, I don't think I was ogling her, Lizzy."

"Clearly you and I don't see things quite the same then," she said, as she slid over and placed her hand back as it had been the night before.

Only now it was barely 1:30 by the clock in her Escape. I'm always looking for clocks. I frequently forget to wear my watch. I usually know what time it is within a quarter hour or so. But the past couple of days had me out of sorts. I looked down at Liz's hand because something had changed. She was opening my fly. "That's going to make finding my way back pretty hard," I interjected.

Not missing a second in timing, "That was kind of what I had in mind."

"Lizzy, we have to talk. I love you and I will continue to do anything you desire. However, something was very off back there. What is up with Frank?"

Her expression changed, "He's the biggest reason I didn't want to come. He's a lush, an octopus letch and I'd hoped he was dead."

"Whoa, that's strong. Did he touch you back then?"

"He and a couple of his friends took turns. They made me do stuff. I had just turned nineteen."

"This happened after I left I'm guessing."

"Yes, Bert. I take your point, we did stuff teens do. What they did was different. They were in their late forties then. No, they didn't penetrate me, but they made me suck them off and feel my breasts and it was unwelcome. It was unwelcome and they did it upon several occasions. They got all drunk and came over to see Amber."

"Amber was in on this?" I asked.

"No, that's just the pretense they used. I don't know if they ever did anything similar with her or not. I just know it took me a long time to get over it. And maybe I'm not over it. And you weren't here to protect me. I was lost," she said, starting to cry.

Sobbing into my lap. I was definitely not hard any longer. I was fairly angry. I had half a mind to turn the car around and have some justice doled out. "I think I'm going back there and sort this out Liz."

"No, Bert, don't do that. I am so ashamed I don't want anyone to know. It'll just make things harder and all of those memories come back. Let it be. I need to be with someone who loves me, really loves me to their core."

"Okay, Lizzy. I'm here and I willingly give you my love endlessly." I held her close as her sobbing resided to halted jerky breaths.

"Huh h h huh", she sighed repeatedly for the next few miles. All I could do for her right now was stroke her hair. She just laid there all the way back to the hotel. When we got into the parking lot I reached down and zipped up. No need to advertise anything unusual here. Liz grinned at me and sat up. "You really are a good guy, you know?"

"I don't think of myself in those terms, but I really appreciate you saying so," I thanked her. The guilt I had felt was always with me. It didn't drag me down, it kind of encouraged me to do better. Hearing her say that just bolstered my opinion of myself. "Let's get you into the hotel," I said.

Coming around her side of the car, I helped her out and closed her door. We went through the front entrance today. Passing the front desk, I spoke with the nice lady again. "Hello, we're in room 287 and 289. Our cousin may drop by later, to talk about her mom's funeral tomorrow. Is your bar open this evening?"

"Yes sir, until midnight. Shall I ring your room when she comes?"

"That'd be great, thanks," I said and we walked on towards the elevator.

I hesitantly pushed the button and waited for the carriage. Beth was holding my hand and I think she could tell I was beginning to tremble. "You don't have to ride with me," she said.

"I will ride with you," I said. "I'm with you and I'm good." That wasn't true but I was willing it to be so. We got on when it arrived and I pressed the 2. The doors started to close and I held the bar inside the elevator. The ride up went smoothly and the doors opened. I released my breath and death grip on the bar. We strolled out into the hall and down to our rooms. I opened my door with my card-key. She just came in with me.

"You are the kindest person I know," she volunteered. "You didn't have to do that and I know it wasn't a little deal," kissing me lightly.

"I'd do just about anything for you my Lizzy. Are you sure you don't want to do anything about this Frank thing?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I want to move beyond it. It is really weird because somehow I now link it with how I fell for Tony so hard. He happened along at a really bad time for me and got me away from that house. I think I just fell for the first guy that showed me any attention."

"Tony wasn't involved with what they were doing was he?" I asked.

"He doesn't even know. You're the only person I've ever told."

I was stunned. "You never told anyone what Frank and his friends had done? You have definitely had something bottled up inside for quite a while."

"There is more, but I think that is enough for now. I just want you to hold me again," she said disrobing and going to the freshly made bed in her room.

"I see," I said, "You don't think it is a little odd to go from thinking about an abusive relative to snuggling naked with your brother?"

"Bert, please, I simply don't think of you like that. You are my brother, yes, but we have always been more. Brothers don't like their sisters or play dolls with them or take them with them when they are teens. You did. You never pushed me away until Uncle Henry beat you raw with the switch he made you pick for yourself," tears welled up in her eyes again.

I couldn't stand it anymore and went to her immediately, "I shouldn't have let it but you are right, it did and I'm so sorry Lizzy. What is worse is I fell into a situation too. I fell into an unequal relationship with Amber in a way. She was a college girl and I was eighteen. What would any boy do in my place?"

"That bitch molested you?" she snarled. "Wait till she gets here tonight, I will give her a piece of my mind."

"Whoa, Beth, I feel similarly ashamed. I don't want to do anything to make it worse. Plus, it wasn't molestation; I just didn't say 'yes' or even know if I wanted to say 'no'."

"Why didn't you tell?" she asked.

It's weird the double standards we all apply to things. I was thinking about this on my flight into Roanoke. I had had a similar trepidation about meeting someone I'd had a relationship with that was initially uninvited. It had lasted for most of a summer and I'd learned so much. I thought I would be able to put it behind me as well. But seeing her and that cleavage in the purple dress today, just left me confused. Things had gone much farther for me and Amber. Amber had taken advantage of an unknowing participant. She was coming to me as I slept.

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,396 Followers
123456...8