Death Brings Déjà Vu Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,397 Followers

Beth got into the king room and I finally got my door key to work. When I led Amber in I remembered both beds were still made. Hopefully she wouldn't notice. Beth had cleverly closed the adjoining door silently. So, I guess that all worked out even though we hadn't had any time to discuss a plan.

Turning to Amber I said, "So I guess what we can do is have me swap over to the other room and let you and Beth share this one."

At that moment Beth was loudly unlocking the adjoining door and making her entrance. "You just want that king bed don't you Bert," she laughed.

"I was just trying to make it work, Beth. Honestly I could just go get another room for Amber." I thought this might ease the tension.

But to my surprise, Beth said, "Don't be silly. There is plenty of room."

"Really it'll be fine and I may not stay overnight," Amber offered. "I just shouldn't drive for a while. I over did a bit at dinner. I need to use the restroom again," she said brushing past Beth.

While she was in the bathroom, I asked Beth, "What are you thinking? I was trying to let her leave, but you pinched me like you do when I've done something you don't agree with."

"She is obviously not able to drive. I don't want that on my conscience, do you?" she asked.

"No," I had to agree. I didn't want that on my mind. That was when Amber reappeared from the restroom.

"You two okay? You look flustered."

"Oh, we were just discussing arrangements. If you stay, we can swap our stuff, if not we'll just let things be," I said noticing Amber looking into Beth's room. I wondered if Beth had done anything to the bed. Then Amber redirected her attention to Beth's bathroom which was nearly right across the adjoining door.

"You should really speak to housekeeping," Amber finally said. "Elbert, your bathroom looks immaculate, but Beth's seems quite a mess. And your beds appear untouched, while Elizabeth's is in total disarray. Didn't you say you'd taken a nap?"

"Oh, uh um, we, I'm mean I was so tired after the viewing, um." Beth was trying to fix it but was having trouble.

"What she's trying to say is that I napped with her this afternoon. Nothing to be embarrassed about Liz. We just napped together."

"Oh, I see," Amber considered. She was clearly not buying it but she didn't call me on it or at least not yet. Instead, she changed the subject. "Well, what shall we do until bed time?"

Now I noticed that her purse was practically bursting at the seams. I also noticed her breasts weren't quite as lifted and surmised she'd removed the bustier. I couldn't blame her those things must be uncomfortable, but I had to wonder if there were ulterior motives.

Beth said, "Um -- I don't know, uh -- we can catch up some more or uh maybe watch TV."

"Why don't we all sit down?" I said. "You two take these chairs and I'll go and get one from Beth's room," I offered walking towards Beth's room and past Amber.

Amber grab me a second and gave me a peck on my cheek. "Thanks for catching me in the elevator, Elbert." I guess that she had clearly gotten the final proof she needed. It was happening in slow motion now, I watched as she wrinkled her nose. Then her hand was reaching up to touch my cheek with her palm as she whispered in my ear, "You should have washed your face dear, you have some Elizabeth on your cheek."

I don't think Beth had seen the whole thing, but I saw her turn to stare at Amber with her mouth at my ear. What happened next seemed a blur. You know how sometimes you go into complete disbelieve and step out of your body? Maybe not, but that's where I was... Some distant memory of Amber in the bathroom triggered another déjà vu moment that'd plagued me these past couple days. I'd had déjà vu at other times in my life, but the ones I'd experienced during this trip had been doozies. It was clicking into overdrive right now. Right about then is when Amber just licked my cheek. Her tongue slid past the edge of my mouth in super slow motion.

She turned to Beth clearly outing herself, "That's a taste I won't soon forget Elizabeth. What mischief have you two been up to here?"

Beth turned bright red. It was noticeable even in this poorly lit room. She stammered a moment, but then powered through. "You seem to know very well, Amber. I will let you in on a secret. Bert and I have discussed how you took advantage of us. We know it was uninvited at first, but I think both Bert and I succumbed to the experiences we were having with you."

Now Amber was on the defensive, "You've discussed what happened between us, but think it wasn't entirely consensual?" Amber was trying to gauge her chances.

Beth responded, "Bert and I have as you say compared notes. We both allowed you to be the aggressor. We both consented later on when you asked. The line is blurry, but we want to move past it. We take responsibility for our part in the actions we pursued with you."

"You know first cousins can marry in Virginia, right?" Amber laughed at her own statement. "But sex between brothers and sisters is still against the law around here."

"You have no proof that has occurred here," Beth stated.

"Yes, you're right of course dear. Why don't we start over. I am not angry or trying to be vindictive, I'm simply a little jealous of you two," Amber blurted out. "Once upon a time we each had something and I miss both of you. I just wanted to relive some memories."

"You planned this?" I asked finally. "I noticed the bustier is now in your purse. Did you even have a date tonight?"

"No," she admitted. "There was no date. I took this desperate chance just to attempt to see one or the other of you. I had no idea that you two were involved until I caught a whiff of an odor on you in the elevator. Then when I saw only one room was being occupied; I knew I was right. And took a gamble that I might be with both of you at once."

Beth gasped, "Both at once, I knew it. Did you two talk about this ahead of time?"

"I swear we didn't, Elizabeth. But your question leads me to believe you two must have had a similar conversation," Amber countered.

"Lizzy, was joking earlier that I had practically undressed you in the rear-view mirror at the funeral home and implied I was angling for a tryst, but I'd hardly call that a discussion."

"Some jokes and teases are actually thinly veiled desires," Amber said stroking my groin.

I was hard instantly and Beth's eyes turned lusty. Beth was the one who moved first. She came over and assisted Amber out of her things. Amber's forty year old breasts looked magnificent. There was definitely some droop, but they were still very pert. As it turned out she was wearing no undergarments after her visit to the restroom. I didn't know if she had only worn the bustier. However, the sight of her perfectly smooth pubic area made me lose that thought altogether.

I excused myself a second and went to the other bathroom. I really did need to pee, but I had another item in my shaving kit I wanted to get too. It was dumb, I carried the thing around for years, I never even really thought about it. A doctor buddy of mine had given me a free sample. I told him I'd never need that, but I thought maybe tonight I might. I really didn't want to disappoint anyone. So I took it and gulped down a couple glasses of water. The reaction time was supposed to be from half an hour to an hour. That should be about the right time for a second wind.

When I came out I found the ladies had moved to the king bed. Amber was at my sister's vagina lapping away. Liz was clearly enjoying it very much. Amber's position near the foot of the bed left her fully open to me. As I finished disrobing, I went to her and licked her silky smooth snatch. I was only there for a few minutes as she was making it clear she wanted something else.

Amber reached through her legs and massaged her own clitoris. She paused her eating on Liz to tell me "Elbert, I need you inside me, please."

"I was just admiring your glorious vagina, Amber," I said as I got up to position myself at her entry.

Beth sat up to try to see what was happening. A twinkle of jealousy was there, but soon vanished as Amber resumed her excellent cunnilingus of her cousin. As Beth laid back down, I was slowly trying to work my way into Amber. For a recently divorced forty year old she was very tight. I had to stop and use a finger to get things to loosen up. I tried again, this time with a little more success. Even though I was going slowly, Amber was having issues. I pulled out slowly and went back down to lick her some more. She was clearly disappointed but I was tonguing her very well.

I could hear Beth reaching a climax and Amber was not letting up. Beth was grabbing her auburn cousin's hair and pressing her head into her tightly. Amber didn't appear to mind. It was quite a turn on to watch from the position between her legs. As Beth finished that wave I stood up and took a third attempt at entering Amber.

Beth was bucking wildly and Amber came up for air to say "Just stick it in me, Elbert. I know it is tight, just push ahead."

With those words of encouragement, I did as she requested. 'Pressing through as requested', I giggled to myself. But the reaction was very intense. I had fully inserted this time and Amber sucked in a big breath. Now she was face down in the sheets at my sister's cunt screaming, "Oh my god it's too big. You're breaking me in two. Don't stop!"

Don't stop and you're breaking me in two didn't match, so I took it slow again, withdrawing and easing back into her. She was loosening now, it was clear she was past the initial shock as she was back at Beth again, eating with abandon. I increased my pace and she started to cum right then. I wasn't anywhere near climax, so I just kept pumping her. She came another time, there were probably three or four big ones and maybe some smaller ones over the next several minutes. The last one she just collapsed on the bed quivering. I was still hard and thought I should have cum with her on that last one, but I never reached that point of no return.

Since we decoupled as she collapsed on the bed, I wanted to see if Liz was doing okay with all this. "You okay, Lizzy?" I asked.

"I think I'll have whatever she was having, please," she intoned lustfully.

She turned around an offered herself to me at the same position Amber had. Beth being a little taller than Amber, required some adjustments. I tried going up on my toes to do as requested. And it really wasn't working. "Bend down just a bit, Lizzy", I said. She lowered herself on her muscular legs and that did the trick. The angle was a little awkward, but we were building up steam. I had a hold on her hips and helped support her since crouching like that can be tiring.

Amber eventually sat up and watched Beth and I for a moment. She looked back and forth at us and then decided to scoot under Beth to suckle at her breasts. Beth was going nuts between me pumping her and Amber's attention to her nipples. After a while, Amber slid kind of in sideways between Beth's legs and started lapping at the pair of us. The roughness of her tongue and smoothness of Beth's cunt were a fantastic sensation. But I wasn't succumbing to the feeling. It made me work harder to make sure I pleasured my little Lizzy to fruition. Soon, I had her crescendoing. Amber got a mouth full of Beth letting down.

I could hear it happening and it sent me over the edge smacking over and over into Lizzy's beautiful backside. "I'm cumming", I groaned. Then Amber removed me from Beth and took me directly into her mouth, washing down Beth's juices with mine. It was so fucking erotic that I just kept pumping into her willing lips.

The little pill I'd taken was evidently working now. As my erection didn't really decrease. The ladies who were now sprawled on the bed were looking at me quizzically, so I owned it. "I took a pill when I excused myself to the bathroom... I never had two women and I was afraid I wouldn't give you equal treatments."

Amber took that as a key to offer her services in a semi missionary position. Beth straddled her face and I went back to work on my cousin's very smooth and very tight pussy from a different angle now. I was tiring a bit, so I was going slowly. But the tightness in my manhood remain intact. I was having a very nice view of Amber lapping my sister's mostly hairless twat. I was quite turned on I have to admit. So many taboos crossed in just a couple of days. Amber was definitely the tighter of the two, but as I pounded away, I realized that Beth was a much better fit for my cock. Maybe it was genetics. Amber was shuddering under me and lapping away at Beth.

It all started feeling like a dream. I zoned out. Next thing I knew, they had me down on the bed Liz was riding me while Amber positioned herself to be licked. I must have been on auto pilot. I've never been with two women at once I began thinking when déjà vu washed over me. Somehow, that must be wrong. I was reliving something at that moment, which I'd never actually experienced. I was tonguing Amber's ass and she was going wild. I was bucking back on Liz and could feel her vagina pulling on me it was uncanny. I was lost in the two women.

Soon we all swapped again. Liz and Amber had gotten into a 69 and I was fucking Amber who was on top. I think that was the first time I'd seen Liz licking Amber. I couldn't get over watching between my legs and seeing Liz licking the two of us with my cock disappearing and reappearing from Amber. It was very erotic and it put me over the edge. I just started shooting into Amber unannounced. I could feel it all coming out but I didn't want to stop, I just kept going... Amber was orgasming hard and Lizzy started to see the cum dripping out of her. So she pulled me out of Amber into her mouth. I guess turnabout is fair in these things.

"Oh, shit" Amber jumped up. "You came in me."

I didn't know what to say. That's kind of what was going on here.... Did I miss something? Did she say not to and I missed it?

"Guess I got ya," Amber said quickly seeing the horror on my face. "But I thought you knew. I'm infertile. That was the main reason for my divorce."

"That wasn't very funny," I said with Beth still sucking my cock with abandonment.

"I'm sorry Elbert, I was expecting you to fill me up and make some noise like you used to do. You gave me the silent treatment and your sister pulled you out so quickly."

I was finally drained and Beth came back to reality. "What's going on?"

"I gave Bert a scare," Amber admitted. "I was being a goof and it was messed up. I should probably get going," she said. She walked over to the adjoining door and said, "That was wonderful, let's not wait another nine years to do that again." Then she gathered her stuff and went into the bathroom of the adjoining room.

I wasn't sure what to do or say. "Beth, that was fucked up. She made me think I shouldn't have cum in her."

"She's a bit crazy," she replied. "And I think we both knew that too."

Amber came out of the restroom and appeared at the door. "Your secret is safe with me, I promise. Thanks so much for sharing him with me Eliz... um I mean Liz," she said. And just like that she was gone.

I collapsed on the bed. Lizzy held me tight. "I'm sorry she did that, but my god that was hot. I loved watching you going into her and out. I nearly came just having you shooting in my mouth. I'm sure it was a combination thing with Amber licking away..."

"Yes, I'll agree. That last part be damned. It was a night I will not forget. I still have a hard on now."

"You do indeed. I'm afraid I cannot handle it right now though. I hope you understand."

"Lizzy, I'm not sure I could handle it right now.... I was just noticing it."

We lay there together and dozed off in each other's arms.

A few hours later 11:00 PM or so we got up for a bit. I wanted a shower and Beth joined me. It wasn't a sexy shower it was a cleansing shower. I wasn't hard anymore and I felt a bit raw. I was looking at the redness and Beth saw it. She took me into her hands and lathered me gently. It was one of the kindest, gentlest acts I've ever witnessed.

"We don't want him to show up all red for the wife to see," Beth said lovingly.

"What about you, I think you might have some redness around your ass," I said.

"Tony hasn't touched me in over a year. I'm not even sure if I'm going back to him at this moment."

We finished up in the shower and climbed in bed together spooning.

Sunday, November 15th


~ Bert ~

I woke up early. Got out of bed and actually checked my watch. It was quarter to six. Lizzy was still sleeping and I didn't want to awaken her. She just looked so lovely laying there. I put on my gym shorts and t-shirt and went down to the exercise room in the hotel. I really hadn't gotten anything but a sex work out the last couple of days. I put in some time on the weights, but skipped the tread mill. I figured I'd gotten enough cardio.

Entering the room I found Liz up and chipper. "Hey, there's my big brother. Were you down in the gym?" she said coming over to check my arms.

"They don't get muscular over a single work out Lizzy."

"I know, I just wanted to touch you, is that okay?"

"What are we going to do?" I asked her.

"I guess we'll go to the funeral this afternoon and start back for home tomorrow," she said distantly.

"I meant what are you going to do I guess. You said you were thinking of not going back to Tony. I love my wife. Plus, I have a child, a son, on the way soon. I never thought anything we were doing would affect our home lives."

"What we did, didn't have any effect. The going home to Tony thing is a separate matter entirely. I love you with all my heart, Bert. I just don't think it would ever be accepted for us to live together." She must have seen the relieved look on my face. "That doesn't mean I don't own this she said reaching down into my shorts. I'm just lending it to my nice sister-in-law. Whom, I totally approved before you even married her, if you remember."

"You did approve her, didn't you? I don't know about all this ownership stuff. You know I would be there for you in a moment, but I am obligated to her. She has to come first."

"Yeah, I think I must have chosen this position, I don't know why but I guess we weren't meant to be man and wife this lifetime," she said sorrowfully.

"I don't know if I'm buying all that reincarnation stuff. It might be possible, I just don't know. I do know you have a very special place in my heart. You enter my thoughts endlessly. Sometimes lustfully, sometimes concern, sometimes just because I love you and miss you."

Beth began dressing in casual attire from her overly packed bags, "Where, shall we eat breakfast? You've made me very hungry the past couple days."

"I think I saw a pancake place down the road," I said, dressing in the clothes I'd worn on the plane.

She looked me over, "I'll never understand you guys and your light packing. Isn't that outfit done?"

I sniffed the armpits and said, "Nah, it'll do for eating breakfast. I'll wash them tonight for the flight home."

She smiled and headed for the door. "Men."

We took the stairs down and out the door. The car wasn't here though we'd parked in front. "I guess I forgot we parked in front," I said walking towards the parking lot.

Finally getting into the car we set out for a local pancake place. It wasn't much to look at, but the food was very homey and filling. Beth had pancakes and bacon. I had eggs and bacon. We both had coffee and we didn't really say much. I sat across the table looking at her and she was returning my stare. The waitress made some silly comment about how nice it was to see a couple out on Sunday before church. Beth held my hand after that. It was a really nice breakfast but it was clear we were both deep in our own thoughts. I got the check, left a tip on the table and paid cash at the front.

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,397 Followers
1...345678