Death Brings Déjà Vu Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were back in the car and on the way back to the hotel when Beth finally reengaged. "Bert, do you think I could come to see you in California?"

"I don't think that would be a problem. I don't know if we could carry on like we have here, Liz."

"I wasn't really thinking about that. I just need to get away for a bit longer than a 3-4 day weekend funeral," she said.

"I understand, I think. Trina would love to see you and the timing might be good since she's due shortly," I said. "Maybe you could help out?"

"Yeah, I have some experience in that department. I guess there might be some temptation," Beth said squeezing my hand lightly. "I remember I didn't want to have sex for about a month after most of my deliveries."

"You have a one track mind Beth. You are still horny I see." I didn't dare tell her, it'd already been more than that before the birth.

"It's been almost a year, Bert. I'm just catching up."

"Ah well, let's get you back up in the hotel bed," I said pulling into the parking lot of the hotel.

Parking on the side, we went in and up the stairs. She slid her card-key on the king room and we went inside together.

Once the door was closed, she was stripping down and said, "We have plenty of time it is just now ten and the funeral is at one."

The sex that morning was very pleasant, but it didn't have the passion of the night before. It was comfort sex, kind of like the breakfast was comfort food. We just did missionary and a relaxed sideways jaunt to finish up. It was just nice. She's more my height than my wife. We fit together well and the snuggle afterward was so fulfilling. We drowsed a bit. I must have drowsed more deeply. When I awoke, she was in the shower.

Walking into the bathroom I asked, "Why didn't you wake me Liz?"

"Oh, you were just so cute laying there. This morning was very nice; full of comfortable things. Comfortable breakfast, comfortable sex, comfortable slumber. I couldn't bring myself to disturb you. Plus I was being selfish. I want you rested for later!"

Hearing my thoughts echoed back to me just made me love her more. Her sex drive was pushing me to my limits, but I couldn't resist. "Oh, I see. What plans do you have for me later?"

"You'll have to wait and see," she teased coming out of the shower.

She dried off and went to dress and I took my turn in the shower feeling somewhat lonely. Isn't that bizarre? I was missing her with her in the next room. I was instantly hard again. I finished showering and got out to dry. She was back in the bathroom doing her hair in another stunning dress. I felt her gaze on my cock, but when I looked she was just brushing her hair.

I passed behind her and went about putting on my black funeral suit from the closet in the double room. I was looking at myself in the full length mirror, when she passed through the adjoining doors.

"You look very handsome in that suit Bert."

"Thanks, Liz. That is yet another stunning black dress. I think it is nicer than the one you wore to the viewing," I said eyeing her closely.

"Thought you'd like it, perv. Let's go do this," she said heading to the door of the double room.

"I should make this bed appear used," I said, mussing the sheets. I left a tip on both dressers and followed her out the door and down the stairs.

The trip to the cemetery was shorter than the funeral home. It was closer to us by ten miles or so. When we got there the casket could be seen from the parking lot. Not many people were here yet. We saw Amber wearing black this time, but with a purple sash. She definitely had flare.

I got out of the Escape and walked around to Liz's side to open her door and offered her my hand.

"You're such a gentleman, Bert. Chauffeuring me around and treating me like a woman."

"Yeah, I guess. Let's go get this over," I said offering her my arm. We walked together out onto the winter lawn. It wasn't all dead grass, but it was definitely waning. It was a very short walk to the graveside. We could see the stones for Henry and Nan's parents. Nan was the one with the money in that family. They had a family plot that must have been quite expensive. I never understood how Nan had come to have wealth. Their mom and dad weren't rich by any means.

The pastor arrived and the rest of the folks followed shortly afterward. They were all in their church outfits, some of which were funeral appropriate and some weren't. There was a very attractive gal that must have been a few years younger than Liz that had cleavage showing to almost mid chest. Things sure have changed I thought. The service was short and to the point. Frank gave a very nice although slurred eulogy.

I squeezed Liz's hand. "I am so glad we moved away," I whispered.

She smiled and turned just as Amber was coming up to us. "Are you two staying for the reading of the will?"

"Well, um, I hadn't really expected to, do you think we should?" I asked.

Amber said, "Well, the lawyer asked if you were going to be there Monday. So I think there must be a reason."

"I didn't think Nan had much left," Liz said bluntly. She had a lot of my traits at times.

Amber looked oddly at Liz, "Well, I don't know about that. She had the house here and another in the mountains. There was also the trust."

"What sort of trust?" I blurted out.

"I'm not sure, she never really spoke about it. The lawyer is the one that mentioned it to me," Amber said. The black dress did little to hide her breasts or their current state of arousal. Liz noticed me staring and gave me a pinch. The pinch got Amber's attention and she smiled evilly at us. "You're going to break the skin if you aren't careful. You can't still be jealous today, can you?" she whispered.

"I just didn't want Bert to draw you any unnecessary attention," Liz whispered back.

"Well, take my number and call me if you decide to stay for the reading," Amber said handing me a business card.

The conclusion of the funeral was shortened by another fall shower that sent everyone dashing to their perspective cars.

We arrived back at the hotel and none too soon for me. I could see that Lizzy was thinking about something and I was pretty sure I knew what it was. As we climbed the stairs to the room, I thought I and been proven correct, when I felt her hand on my rear end. I turned to see a devilish smile on her face.

"We need to talk about this will thing first," I said to Liz as we entered the room. "I'll have to change my flight back if I'm staying and extend the hotel reservation."

"I think we should stay," Liz said. "Maybe she did leave us something."

"You just want more sex," I said teasing her.

"No. Um -- well, yes. I mean it wouldn't be an issue would it?" she said lightly stroking my groin.

"No, um I'm pretty sure I can handle that. The flight should be easy to change."

We both jumped when there was a loud knock on the door. I went to see who it was, half thinking ahead. "It's Amber, do you want me to answer?" I whispered.

Beth nodded, so I opened the door. Amber stepped in with another man whom we'd seen at the funeral, but I didn't recognize. Looking at Beth, she didn't recognize him either.

"Oh, hi Amber," I said. "I was going to call you and tell you we would stay, but since you're here now."

"I want you two to meet my half-brother, John," Amber said oddly.

"I didn't know you had a half-brother," Beth blurted out.

"Neither did I," Amber said. "He arrived the day after mom died and I just found out. It is a very sordid and complicated thing. He's a half-brother and maybe a cousin I think."

"What did you say?" Beth was clearly stunned.

"Well, I don't know. I guess our family is pretty messed up Beth."

Then John spoke, "Okay, well some of this will come out at the reading of the will tomorrow around 10 AM. Not all the relations, but the existence of trusts etc., so I just thought I should explain in person. I am the lawyer who will be reading the will. Details of the background and reasoning are to be kept private, but the will cannot be executed without revealing some of the key details."

John spoke at length. Nan had a child 'John' during a two year separation from Henry. It was the outcome of an affair with her half-brother Jason. Jason was a bastard of Nan's father, our grandfather. So if you work it all out, John was a half-brother and a cousin at a minimum. It got weirder... Jason was evidently very well to do and was the source of Nan's trust fund. It was essentially hush money to keep the whole affair quiet. John was five years older than Amber and all of this was starting to have a very déjà vu ripple effect. John being between Amber and the much older children explained the large age difference.

Finally, I asked, "Did Henry know about this?"

"I don't think anyone knew," John said. "In fact I didn't know until my dad, Jason, passed away a year ago. That is when I found out about the trust and got in touch with Nan."

"So, you two are brother and sister," Beth intoned slowly. "And Nan had a child with her half-brother? It's all too bizarre."

"Yes," John and Amber said together.

"So," John continued, "You two are named in the will. Nan has set up trusts for each of you upon her death. The source of the money may come into question and the reasoning may be challenged, but it is all in writing in the will."

"And John, you're the lawyer why?" Beth asked.

"Well, anyone can be appointed executor of a will. Nan appointed me after I contacted her. I just happen to be a lawyer, like my dad was."

The more it was explained the less I could understand. He seemed quite intelligent and didn't seem to have any birth defects like I'd always heard. There was definitely a resemblance to Nan. I just couldn't understand why we'd never heard about Nan and mom having a brother. "So why didn't we ever hear about this brother that Nan and mom had?" I finally worked out the question.

"Well, Jason was our grandfather's bastard," John said. "In that day, those things just weren't made public. What made it even less likely to have become public was the affair Nan had with him leading to a child. I'm an only child. My dad raised me and never spoke of my mother or his sister."

"So, incest runs deep in our family," Amber said. "I've always wondered if I might be adopted, but now I think it is making sense. I don't think Henry was my father either."

"You mean, you think you are full brother and sister don't you?" Beth blurted out.

"Well, I don't look anything like Henry's side of the family. Look at my brothers and sisters. They're all a dark haired Slavic looking bunch. I've got auburn hair like John."

Upon inspection, the similarity was very noticeable. John and Amber must be full brother and sister. "So the affair continued?" I mustered

"We don't know, we've just gone to get a genetic test a couple of days ago," Amber said. "John suggested it as he saw the resemblance immediately. After my infertility, I nearly got one then. But now, there was even more reason to do it."

"You think it is the reason for your infertility?" I asked finally. "Wow, what a mind fuck! Sorry, pardon my language... I just cannot ... I um, wow, just freaking wow."

"Yeah, that's kind of how we felt," Amber said. "All of the pieces seemed to click. Nan went to stay with her half brother, Jason, during her separation from Henry. Obviously she fell for him although they probably didn't mean to have a child. There weren't many birth control options back then. Anyway, I didn't want you two to be taken off guard at the reading if you are staying. I felt like we owed you that."

John took Amber's hand, "We should go. I've got some preparing to do and these two probably need to talk like we did."

"I'll be right with you, John," Amber said as he headed for the door.

When he was gone Amber began slowly, "Okay, so I'd known for a couple days when we did that last night and I probably should have told you first. I just couldn't control the desire I have had for a long time. I haven't had any sex since my divorce. I mean any. The combination of all these things led me on a path to seduce one or the both of you."

"Amber, we wouldn't take it back if we could," Beth said. "It was very erotic and it brought back some nice memories."

Amber continued, "It was wonderful being with you two. It was so fucking erotic. I hope you know as nutty as I am sometimes, I'd never divulge your secret."

"Are you fucking John?" I wondered aloud.

"Not yet," Amber smiled. "But he's not married and forty-fiveish. I'm not interested in marriage anymore and since I can have no children, I'm looking for a nice relationship that has plenty of sex. Plus the whole brother sister thing is a total turn on. Especially now that I know the history."

"Wow, that is fucked up," I said. "But I guess I'm just as fucked up."

"Okay, well, I hope I see you at the reading tomorrow," Amber said heading out the door.

"We were doomed Bert. We never had a chance. Its like in our blood or something. I wonder if it stops with Nan or if there were further cases in our lineage?"

"I don't know Liz. All I can think about is how tweaked your nipples are right now and how much I'd like to have you."

"You're a dirty little sister fucker, aren't you? You can't think about anything but this?" she said unbuttoning the tight blouse portion of her dress.

I was with her on the bed at once assisting with the disrobing. Once she was nude I placed my head in her lap. There I was licking and slobbering on her mostly hairless cunny. The hairs were starting to come back in below the neat little triangle. I stopped momentarily... "I just have to ask; you had this waxed like this for me; didn't you Lizzy?"

"Yesss..." she moaned. "Don't stop. I had it done so my big brother would find me sexy."

"That you had it done for me makes it all the more erotic. You are such a bad girl; you had this planned from the beginning, didn't you? You need to be taught a lesson," I said going back to work on her. I worked a couple fingers inside of her attempting to find her g-spot. Still licking I found what I thought was it and worked away with my fingers on the inside and my tongue on the outside. I avoided her clitoris in the main, wanting to give her this full uteral orgasm. Soon she was bucking and pushing herself against my mouth so hard I just slurped in the clit and hung on for the ride.

Beth let out a groan, "Ohh I'mmma cummm..." And she did. Her vagina gripped down on my fingers so hard and her pubis trembled against my face. "You are so good, Bert. What are you doing to me? I'm just wet all the time and need that cock."

I did have quite a hard on by now, but I really did love giving her that orgasm. It is like the nicest thing one person can give another. That it was my sister, made it all the better. She deserved this joy, this completion. I finished disrobing myself and lit into her as she lay there. Piloting in and out of that tight little pussy was unbelievable. This wasn't anything like the comfortable sex we'd had after breakfast. This was passionate, needful, wanton and raw.

"Bert, do my butt again. Do it from this direction," she pleaded.

I didn't have any oil, but our juices were all over us. They did provide enough lubrication to get into her tight reddening sphincter. Fucking her ass while we were face to face was astounding. The expression on her face was joy and pain and pleasure. This angle wasn't like the shower, which might explain why I wasn't approaching climax nearly as quickly. There were also less farting noises, I guess there was asymmetric pressure being placed on her anus. There I was pounding away and doing some analysis on the side, while I watched her orgasm building. "What a spaz I am."

"You aren't a spaz, you're the best big dirty brother a girl ever had," she said, giving me a series of squeezes with her rectum. That was it!

"Oh, you cheat Lizzy.... I'm done... it's too much. Oh, I'm fucking cumming now...," I sighed and let loose a stream into her bowels as I just kept pumping. I wasn't done and the ejaculate was giving better lubrication so I just kept pounding her. When she was finally there and grabbed my ass with her legs wrapped behind me. She pushed me in as far as I could go, letting out a soft whimper. Finally, she said playfully, "I don't cheat. I just wanted you to have a climax as nice as that one you gave me earlier."

"That was one for the record books on my part," I said collapsing on top of her and rolling onto our sides with me still inside. She wasn't pushing me out this time and I was in no hurry to leave. I was still semi-erect.

"You are right where you belong," she murmured.

We dozed off. I don't remember what time I awoke, but it was dark. I went ahead and called the airline to change my ticket. The earliest they had from that airport would be Friday. I had them check if there were any earlier ones from Pittsburgh and they had one on Wednesday, so I opted for that. I was thinking it'd give us the whole ride back to talk and maybe a day in another hotel. When I finished, I went to the restroom and came back to bed.

I awoke to a very odd sensation. There was vibration in my anus. I've never had anything in there, it was exit only in my opinion. However, the vibration was nice and there was something else going on down there. Beth was tonguing me furiously and stroking my rock hard cock. I couldn't help thinking, how glad I was I'd emptied out and cleaned up properly.

"Hey Beth, can you check. I-um, I think something is in my ass."

She stopped momentarily to say, "Yeah, it's me." Giggling she pulled the small egg out and replaced it with a larger cylindrical object that was vibrating much more. And her mouth took in the entire length of my cock. She had me in her throat for sure and I was starting to lose it, when she backed off. "Not yet," she smiled. She had gotten some lube on her hand. She took out the vibrator and was now reaching inside me with several fingers to massage my prostate. I had only heard about this and thought it was pure bullshit. However, her massaging of the prostate while throating my cock was literally milking me. The explosion that I felt left my entire body limp and twitching slightly.

"You did that like you knew what you were doing," I said, when I finally recovered.

"I've read about it on some erotic letters and stories in magazines. I thought maybe I should return the many favors you've given me," she said, softly caressing me.

"You should have saved that for a big finish; that spent me. I don't think I'll be able to do you for a bit Liz."

"Oh, it's okay you dirty little boy. I took care of myself earlier with this," she said brandishing another toy. It wasn't really penis shaped, but it was clearly designed to be inserted and had a finger that came off to one side.

"I see," I said. "To bad you didn't let me watch."

"You'll have your chance," she said. "Just go back to sleep now."

I did go right off to sleep. That was a hard sleep. Bombs and bells wouldn't have awoken me.

When I did awake again, it was due to moisture around my cock. She was riding me again reversed X. This time she didn't have my arms pinned down and there were her toys sitting right in reach. So I took the small slippery cylindrical one and pushed the tip against her rectum. It slipped in almost effortlessly and she made a little squeal of delight. She picked up the tempo and I started feeling the vibration of the wand against my penis through her womb. It was just fantastic. It wasn't pushing me too far, but it was a wonderful feeling.

The sight of my sister being double penetrated was also very erotic. I could watch my penis disappearing into her all day. It was intoxicating. The wand just added to the whole effect. She was clearly just enjoying the ride. With my free hand I reached through her legs to gently caress her vulva. The extra stimulation sent her over. I simply stayed focused on her. After that prostate orgasm she'd given me I just wanted to make sure she got all she wanted. Her firm buttocks began to tense and twitch. She switched from grinding back and forth to full twerk mode. She never plays fair.

1...345678