Denise's Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

Henry was drying his hair, the movements of his arms causing his penis to dangle back and forth. She was hypnotized by it. It was a miracle when he tossed the towel on the bed and moved to his closet to pick out some clothes, she was able to snap out of her trance and slowly walk backwards. She kept backing up until she backed into the wall making a thud sound.

"Mom, you home?" Henry called out.

She coughed, clearing her throat, trying to pretend she just got there. "Yeah, I'm here. Left the office early."

"Oh ok cool. Hey I'm going out for pizza with some buddies from work, want to come along?" he asked from inside his room's closet.

Denise was pleasantly surprised by his invitation; she knew he was trying to dissolve any lingering tension from the birthday kiss.

Since she was too embarrassed to even look at him, she declined. "Um, no, no thanks, I'm good. Feeling a little tired." She called out from the kitchen.

He exited his room fully clothed, "Ah, right. Tomorrow you and your girls are going out. Gotta rest well for all the trouble you'll get in."

She turned away, opening the fridge, pretending to look for something so she didn't have to look at him. "Heh, yeah that's right!" She faked a chuckle, grabbing a water bottle, heading toward her room. "Have a good night! See you tomorrow!"

The rest of the night all she saw was his penis. It was burned into her retinas. By midnight the image had changed some. It wasn't just a large penis, but the abdominal region above it and the toned thighs to the left and right of it. She closed her eyes, biting her bottom lip. She rolled over to one side, then to her other. By 1 am, the image had changed to include Henry's chest.

She rolled onto her back, attempting to force her eyes closed. She got out of bed and paced around the small room a bit. By 2:30 am she was seeing his entire male body -- his face wasn't visible. She admitted that the vision was indeed gorgeous, but would not allow herself to masturbate to it, "I will not rub my clit, I will not rub my clit..." she kept saying in her mind. She eventually dozed off at 3am.

Around 10 am the next morning she woke up. Immediately the penis popped back into her head. She was alone in the house as Henry had met up with some friends to play Frisbee football.

Denise held her mug of coffee, standing at the very spot she saw his cock. She looked into the empty room, replaying the event over and over. She saw him standing there drying his hair, the towel obscuring his face. In her daydream, he finished drying his hair and tossed the towel. He then looked back at her and smiled. That's all she saw for the next several hours, her nude son standing there with a half erect cock smiling at her.

Denise was miserable. She went to a nearby gym she had joined and worked out extra hard. It didn't help. In fact, as she was doing crunches she felt a "coregasm" building. She occasionally got those, as some women do. She normally let it happen, enjoying it, this time she immediately stopped her crunches, moving to the lat pull down machine. She was afraid that if the coregasm overtook her she'd have Henry on her mind.

Denise managed to avoid her son most of the day. As evening arrived, she left slightly early to meet her friends. She had showered, did her hair, and slid on faux-leather black dress with only one strap. There wasn't much cleavage, but one breast appeared less covered due to the way the single strap angled upward. It was like a sling almost. The tight dress came down to her mid-thigh.

She was on her way to meet her friends at a restaurant. Afterwards, they'd go to a club or two. By this point she felt truly ridiculous. She felt stupid for thinking about what she had seen the previous day. Her mood lightened slightly and she was able to make fun of herself.

"Cock, cock, cock, I love cock," she sang out in the same style that Will Ferrell sang the scotch song in the Ron Burgundy movie her and Henry had recently watched on TV.

"Big, fat, cock. Juicy, yummy, cock," she sung to herself alone in her car. She shook her head, laughing. "You're an idiot Denise."

Humming the little song in her head as she approached a stop light, she watched for it to turn green and thought about Henry again. "Henry's big cock." She sang slowly as she envisioned it again. "Such a lovely cock," she whispered in the same style of the scotch song. She sighed, shaking her head as the light turned green.

"So how are things sharing an apartment with Henry?" Holly asked as the four friends sat a table waiting for their food.

"Good, good, not too bad."

"How's the sex?"

"Holly! Ugh..." Denise rolled her eyes as her other friends laughed.

Holly chuckled a bit. She was always known for having a dark sense of humor. The 43 year old, 5 foot 4, blonde was wearing a spaghetti strap brown dress that caused her equally impressive fake breasts to be a main focal point.

"What? Just saying if he was my son and I moved in with him, I'd be very bad mommy." Holly continued, always going for shock value.

"Does she pick on you like this?" Denise turned, asking their other friend, Claudia.

"Sometimes, yes! She's crazy," replied the 34 year old of Puerto Rican descent. She was wearing a vibrant red dress, coming down to mid-thigh, with part of her lower back exposed. It went beautifully with her light brown skin and jet black long hair. At 5 foot 3, her breasts weren't enhanced like her friends, but she had a gorgeous, muscular ass -- largest of the women.

"Well have you at least seen him naked, Denise?" Holly asked as Denise's heart stopped, her eyes widening. "Ha, well based on that reaction, I'm guessing you have!"

"It was nothing, it just an accident. With roommates it's bound to happen," Denise explained.

"Details! How big was it?" Holly prodded.

"Holly, knock it off!" Their other friend, Marie, spoke up. She was the tallest of the group at 5 foot 10. Her hair was short, cut in a style that could work on a teenage boy. She was able to pull it off and make it look cute and sexy. She had recently joined the fake tits club, thanks to her 50 year old doctor husband. Her implants were more circular and less teardrop shaped like Denise and Holly's.

"She knows I'm just messing with her," Holly said, squeezing Denise's hand. "But seriously, how big was it?"

Denise just rolled her eyes, "I don't know. I didn't measure it." She sighed, choosing her words carefully. "He could probably satisfy a woman, ok? I'm leaving it at that, let's change the subject." She told Holly sternly.

"Fine. So girls, do we have a plan in place if one or all of goes home with a guy tonight? I'm in the mood for some black cock. Jon doesn't have too many videos of me with a black guy." Holly said.

"What's Jon doing tonight anyway?" Marie asked.

"Probably his girlfriend! He met a cute little college girl last month. He's with her tonight, but I told him if I brought home a guy I would text him so he could hide in the closet and film it," Holly spoke about her husband and their wild, swinging, lifestyle.

"Hard to believe you two are ok with all that," Claudia pondered.

"Hey, we're in love and trust each other. I've been hoping Denise will let me bring home Henry one day, but..." Holly trailed off as Denise shot her a look.

They finished up at the restaurant then headed to a club, where they stayed for awhile. Upon seeing it was fairly dead for a Saturday night, the lovely ladies headed to a different one.

It was nearly midnight. Denise sat at table with Marie while Claudia and Holly danced with a group of guys. She had been thinking about Henry. She wondered what he was doing and if he was asleep yet. The thoughts of seeing him naked had diminished. She only thought about going home to him and snuggling on the couch or in the bed.

"Marie, Denise, I want you to meet Ed and Zack. Ed you're the tallest so you get Marie and Zack you dance with Denise." Holly said interrupted Denise's train of thought. She pushed Zack in her direction. He smiled and waved awkwardly.

A few minutes later they were dancing to the fast club music. They made small talk as they faced each other. He was 24, a grad student, and was recently dumped by his girlfriend. "Ugh, so boring, I hope Henry is ok." Denise thought to herself, pretending to show sympathy for Zack.

She looked around the room, and past Zack's shoulders. She couldn't see Holly anywhere, Claudia was dancing with a very tall black guy, probably a Miami Heat basketball player, and Marie was making out with Ed-- who looked about the same age as Zack. She shook her head, looking away not meaning to see her friend like that.

"You ok?" Zack asked.

"Mmhm, I'm fine," she replied, turning around to dance to a new song. Zack grabbed her hips as she gyrated into him.

"I wish it was Henry dancing with me, we could have so much fun," she thought as Zack moved his hands to her stomach. "I could teach him how if he was afraid of this type of dancing," she said to herself, moving her hand up behind her, around Zack's neck.

She closed her eyes and continued grinding into Zack. She could feel his breath on her neck and she let out a moan, "Henry, I miss you," she thought.

She hadn't thought of Henry's penis for awhile, that is, until she felt Zack's erection in between her butt cheeks. She kept on gyrating and grinding to the music. "Yessss," she hissed, but Zack luckily didn't hear her as the music was so loud. She gripped Zack's neck hard and placed her free hand on top of his as it rested on her stomach. Back and forth they were moving to the music, they looked like they were dry humping -- just like most of the other people in the club.

She slowly moved his hand to her right breast. It was the breast that was slightly more exposed due to the sling strap nature of her black dress. She heard Zack groan, but pretended it was Henry. She tried stopping herself, but couldn't. She thought of Henry again, saying his name in her mind. She thought about dancing with him like this, causing him to ejaculate. She tried to stop but couldn't. It was like trying to not think of elephants. Zack kissing her neck didn't help matters. She tilted her head to side a bit and he continued to kiss along her neck line as they danced.

"Mmmm," she let out a moan, pretending it was Henry kissing her neck. She was interrupted from her trance by Claudia.

"Hey Denise!" she yelled over the loud music, startling her friend. "We gotta go! Holly just threw up in the bathroom."

Denise nodded and turned around to thank Zack. Taking her off guard, he kissed her, licking her mouth in an attempt to get his tongue inside there. She backed off and pushed him away. "Whoa! I gotta go..." Zack asked for her number, but she just kept walking, pretending she couldn't hear him.

"What a crappy night." she thought to herself on the way home. It was a little after 2am. She felt stupid for thinking of Henry while dancing with Zack. "Idiot! What's wrong with me?"

She stood in Henry's doorway watching him sleep in his bed. He was out cold. After a few moments, she whispered, "I'm sorry baby." She headed to her room, changed clothes, and went to sleep feeling nothing but shame.

Chapter 6

April was another interesting month. The relationship between Denise and her son hadn't changed from the courteous and friendly vibe it had become. The tension was still there though. Denise could feel it, surmising he could too. They weren't as affectionate and no longer slept in the same bed.

Denise thought about his naked body daily, though less and less each day. She thought about that night dancing with Zack occasionally, but tried not to, as she was so ashamed of her thoughts.

Near the end of the month, the tension has lessened. Denise had, in a way, forgiven herself for recent thoughts. She and Henry gradually spent more time in the same room together. They'd watch TV more often and were more talkative.

They were sitting on the couch one evening sharing a pint of ice cream. It had been ages since both of them had any, so they didn't want to overdo it. She spoon fed him a bite here and there, while he watched TV.

"So, this weekend, I'm going out again. I'd love if you came with me." Denise said, trying to keep their friendly momentum going. A casual invite to hang out should do the trick.

"Ugh...I think I'll pass."

"Please? It'll be fun!" She said, eating another spoonful of ice cream.

"No. And if you ask me one more time, I'm going to kick you out of my apartment."

Denise laughed heartily, "Oh really?"

"Try me."

"Henry, will please go out with me and my friends this weekend?"

"Nope." He pointed to the door. "Leave."

She stuck out her bottom lip to pout. "Please, please, pretty please?"

He slowly reached over to grab the pint of ice cream, setting it on the table. He turned and faced his mother. In a rapid movement he dove into her, grabbing her sides and picking her up as she squealed. He carried her over his shoulder to her room, throwing her on the bed. "Start packing, woman, time for you to leave!"

"No!" she cried out like a stubborn child, bouncing on the bed. She grabbed Henry by the back of the head before he could stand back up and pulled him down to her; she reached around and started tickling his sides. She had him now. There was no way he could escape. She kept tickling him into submission. He writhed and rolled around on the floor as his mother pounced on him. He flipped around on his back, with Denise straddling him. She held his hands to the floor, trying to keep him from tickling her.

With his hands pinned to the floor she hovered over his face, her red tank top covered breasts smashing into his chest. "I've got you." She smiled wickedly. He sighed and smiled back. Seeing his smile made her so happy. It was as though they were getting back to the way things were.

"So are you going with me or not? It'll be fun not to be stuck in the apartment Saturday night, won't it? We can dance, and talk, and hang out. You know? It's been awhile."

Henry nodded, acknowledging that they hadn't really hung out in the last month.

"Please? For mommy!" Denise asked again, bending down to kiss his cheek. She thought she could feel something stirring in his shorts, but it may have been his belt buckle.

"I just hate going to places like that. It's crowded, I can't move around freely. You know?"

"I know baby, but I'll be there, I'll make sure you're comfortable."

"If I go," he continued, "I'm going to have to be slightly drunk to deal with it."

Denise laughed, "Is that right? Well, I'll make sure you are buzzed and feeling good, alright?" She asked inches from his face.

"Fine. I'll go," he rolled his eyes, annoyed at the situation.

"Yay!" she cried out. She released his hands to hug him, wrapping her arms around his head and holding him tight. This caused her breasts to smash even harder against his chest.

They would lay like that for a few moments. Henry ran his hands slowly up and down her sides and back. It felt like old times, those summer nights in their pool. She again thought she felt something in his pants, but just assumed it was his belt.

Henry then lifted her red tank top, just slightly, so that that her lower back was exposed. He traced his middle finger up and down the lumbar vertebrae. Denise smiled, closing her eyes as she lay there on top of him.

"I like this. I really like this. I wonder if he does too? I wonder if this makes him aroused?" she thought.

"Stop Denise," she told herself, but her admonishment didn't come as quickly this time. She wasn't as angry with herself either.

"Ok get off me." He said, spanking her bottom. She obliged and they stood up.

"Alright, well I gotta shower and head to bed." Henry said, exiting the room.

"Ok, see you tomorrow." She watched him leave, unable to stop smiling. That was a great night for them. She felt they reconnected a bit. She told herself that she wouldn't kiss him on the mouth and she would just relax, have fun, and enjoy this -- whatever this was. She lay in bed that night thinking of them dancing at the club. She pictured the two of them dancing, with the possibility of feeling his erection.

"I wonder what it would feel like? I bet it's really big when fully erect. I wonder when he last had sex?" she thought as she lay there looking up at the ceiling in the moon lit room.

"Stop it Denise!" she said aloud. She rolled over, eventually falling asleep with a smile on her face.

Chapter 7

The brand new club was packed full. It was Saturday night and this was the grand opening weekend.

Denise, Henry, Marie, and Claudia all sat at the same table. Denise looked beautiful in a strapless tan colored short dress. It had a darker flowery pattern to it. Her hair was pulled back into a cute pony tail.

Holly joined them a few minutes later when her date arrived. Holly introduced the group to Rodney, a tall, hugely muscular, black man. She finally found a black guy for her husband to film her having sex with. Denise was relieved since this meant she may not have to worry about Holly getting her nasty hands on Henry.

Henry was already buzzed by the time he asked Claudia to dance. He had been looking at her all night. Her gorgeous brown skin, highlighted by the sexy low cut white dress. He took a swig of his rum and coke and asked her. She said yes without hesitation. This made Denise feel a twinge of jealousy.

"Do you want me to dance near you in case you get claustrophobic or something? It is pretty crowded in there. I can help find a path out for you." Denise asked, pulling at his arm, as he and Claudia walked to the dance floor.

"Nah I'm good," Henry replied with a glazed look on his eyes. Denise sighed, looking around for that predator Holly. Thankfully she didn't see her. They were best friends, but Holly had made somewhat inappropriate remarks about Henry ever since he was in high school. This always bothered her. Deep down she knew why, she just hadn't yet admitted it to herself.

Denise continued chatting with Marie and a little while later Henry and Claudia returned. She noticed he had his right hand on her juicy, plump, ass. She looked away, trying not to be annoyed. But she was.

"You got him next Marie," Claudia said, handing Henry over to her. Denise turned back toward Claudia as she heard this, she was fuming.

"What about me?!?" She thought to herself. "Ugh. Guess she figured he wouldn't want to dance with his mother, so she handed him to that slut, Marie. Figures." Denise looked around the room, and still saw no sign of Holly.

A long while passed and Henry hadn't yet returned with Marie. Claudia went off to dance with a few people. Eventually Denise grew tired of sitting alone. She turned down several men that asked her dance. She had enough and she got up to look for them.

There were two bars in the club, one at each end. As she made her way through the crowd of people she ended up near the other bar. She saw Marie, in her hot pink and white striped dress, sitting on Henry's lap as they drank a shot.

"Hmmm...ok," she thought to herself as she made her way closer. Since it was so crowded it took her forever to push through all the people. When she finally got in yelling distance, they got up and headed in the other direction into the crowd. "Shit," she shook her head and made her way back into the crowd.

It seemed like 10 minutes before she saw Henry again through the jungle of people. However, he wasn't dancing with Marie, he was dancing with Holly! Her date, Rodney, must've left. She pushed and pushed through the crowd. She saw Holly's hands grabbing her son's butt. They were laughing about something, their faces inches from each other. Denise's face was red with anger. As she approached, Holly looked to her side and saw the angry mother charging through the crowd.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers