Denise's Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

Denise nodded slowly and closed her eyes, facing upward to the ceiling. Ulysses slowly kissed along her neck causing her to shiver. He powerfully thrust upward, holding his cock against her cervix, causing Denise to moan deeply. His black skin washed away, leaving a white complexion. His hair fell out and re-grew to be shorter, just like Henry's. She opened her eyes and stared into Ulysses'. Their dark brown color changed to blue, his nose, lips, and jaw line changed to match Henry's. She was staring in her son's face. Her lips quivered, another tear rolled down her cheek, grabbing his face, she kissed Ulysses harder than anyone she's ever kissed before. He kissed back with an equal amount of force. He rolled over on top, taking her with him, grabbing her leg and throwing it around his waist. He began to deeply, lovingly, passionately, make love to Denise. With every powerful thrust of Ulysses' cock, she cried out for Henry, saying his name. She came within seconds with Ulysses not far behind. He moaned, his sweaty body shaking on top of Denise's.

Denise, her eyes welling up with tears again, clutching Ulysses tightly, "I love you," she said to Henry.

Ulysses skin darkened to its original dark brown, his hair returned to the long braids, and his face returned to normal. Denise smiled into his dark brown eyes, gently caressing his face, smiling. "Thank you," she whispered.

Ulysses smiled at her, kissing her softly, his tongue slowly lapping at hers. He rolled to his side, facing Denise. They made out for another 30 minutes before falling asleep in each others arms.

Ulysses put his rental car in park, watching the early morning sun begin to rise. They were back at Henry's apartment complex and Denise was almost done servicing his cock. She had been slurping and sucking all over it since they left his hotel room 45 minutes ago. Throwing his head back, letting out a slow moan, Ulysses ejaculated in Denise's hungry mouth.

"Mmmm, so good, so very good," He complimented Denise, running his fingers through her hair while she sucked out the last bit of semen from his cock.

"Yes it is!" Denise exclaimed, sitting up, wiping a bit of sperm from her lip. She started to chuckle, reaching over to grab the weakening cock by its base.

"What are you laughing at?" Ulysses asked.

"Nothing, It's just you have a really nice dick." She giggled, leaning down to give it one final kiss on the tip.

"Thank you. Also, thank you again, for a wonderful evening."

"No, thank you. For everything. I had an amazing birthday. You were a perfect gentlemen, you practiced safe sex, you are sweet, tender, and lovable. I'm very glad we met," Denise replied, taking his face in her hands and kissing him softly on the lips.

Ulysses smiled warmly, taking Denise's hand. "Remember what I said. Don't give into fear. Tell Henry you love him, I'm betting he feels the same way. I should take my own advice, but sadly I think it's too late." Ulysses said, looking downward.

"Hey, it's ok. Look at me," Denise said, kissing him again. "You are incredible."

Ulysses nodded, kissing her back, "Please let me know how it goes. You have my cell number and my email address. I look forward to hearing some great news."

"It may be awhile. I have to conquer the fear first and there's a lot of it!" Denise said, hoping out of the passenger side of the rental car, Ulysses joining her. They held each other for a minute.

"Goodbye my beautiful friend. Until we meet again," Ulysses said, giving her one last kiss.

"I look forward to that. Have a safe flight back to Atlanta," Denise replied, returning the kiss, then turning to walk to Henry's apartment.

Chapter 11

"Alright mom, I'll be back later tonight," Henry said as he waved goodbye and left for his July 4th dinner and fireworks date with Alice.

Denise threw her book down and sighed. She almost screamed in anger when Henry told her about his date with Alice a few days ago. Any plans she had made to tell Henry of her true feelings had been ruined. She got off the couch and went to her room and started packing. She had some appointments set up with a realtor in a couple days and she was confident she'd be moving into a rental home by the end of the month.

She was angry, mostly at herself, for not having the courage to tell Henry how she felt. Now he was going on a date with this Alice person.

It was so awkward for both her and Henry when he told her he had a date with Alice. She tried to hide her anger, nodding slowly, "I see. Well, I hope you have fun then."

Henry nodded. "Yeah," he said, looking down to the floor.

The remaining days in the month of July was filled with her and her realtor touring various houses and Henry spending time with Alice. Denise was miserable.

Alice was seven inches taller than her. They had the same hair color and thickness. Her fairly large breasts appeared to be natural, as Denise inspected what she could within reason the night they met. She had green eyes, full lips, and very, very long legs. Denise didn't like her.

She hardly saw much of Henry that month. Her weekend nights were spent in solitude. One particular Friday night later in the month she was feeling extra angry at Alice for no real reason. After they left to go to a movie she took a shower, and lay naked on her bed with a scowl on her face.

"You know what?" she said out loud, so angry at not getting a chance to tell Henry how she felt about him. "I'm going to take out my vibrator and it better fucking have batteries!"

"Henry is probably fucking that bitch. Well I can have fun too!" she said, slowly sliding her device in her moist pussy. The batteries did indeed work.

"Ahh yes! That's it! Ulysses! Give me that black cock! Yes!" she screamed aloud in the empty apartment.

"Oh Ulysses! Suck my tits!" She reached down with her free hand brought a nipple to her mouth. She sucked on her own breast for a few moments before she felt an orgasm building.

She released her tit and began furiously thrusting her vibrator in and out. "Ah yes, here it comes. I'm cumming! Yes! Ulysses, yes!"

The orgasm overtook her, "Ahhh," she screamed and moaned, "Henry! Henry! I love you, I love you baby," she said as the orgasm ran its course. She lay on the bed out of breath, "I love you Henry."

She threw the vibrator across the room and rolled over feeling angry again.

Her last day in the apartment was July 31st. The renter said she could move in then, even though the lease said August 1st. Her car was packed and she was ready to leave around 7am that morning. Henry followed her in his car, which also full of her stuff. The rest of her items she was having delivered.

They didn't speak as they unloaded both cars. Once they were done with that, the only speaking they did was brief instructions to Henry on where to put what. It was a smaller, two story, two bedroom house. It was about 15 minutes away from Henry and closer to her workplace.

"Alright, well, I guess that's everything," Henry said.

"Yeah I think so," she replied. It had been a long day of moving furniture off the moving van that delivered it. Both of them were tired.

Denise quietly gave Henry $20 for some supper. "Oh, no, Mom you don't have to do this."

"It's ok. Go get something to eat if you like."

He nodded and put the money his pocket. "Well I guess I'll be going then."

She wanted to ask if he was going to see Alice that night, but didn't. She just gave him a brief hug. Afterward, they stood a moment and looked into each other's eyes. She felt nothing but sadness, and judging by look on his face, he did too. He had begged her not to leave, when she told him she found a house, but she had to. She explained that it was time to get back on her feet again for him to not have to deal with her. He gave up trying to convince her to stay; he realized it was futile.

Denise watched Henry drive off from the living room window. She was alone. She felt like she had just dumped a boyfriend that she didn't want to dump. She cried herself to sleep her first night in her new home.

Chapter 12

The next 80 days or so were long, lonely, and depressing. In that time frame Denise saw Henry maybe five times. Each time they saw each other Alice was there. She was always there. She could never not be there. She despised Alice for no valid reason at all. The three of them would go to dinner usually. It was awkward and Denise hated it. She hated listening to Alice talk about her work like it was so important. She hated how Alice would hold Henry's hand. She hated having to sit there, thinking up small talk topics. If Alice couldn't tell that Denise and Henry had some sort of issue with each other that they weren't addressing then she was an idiot. As they would say goodnight, she saw what she thought could be sadness in Henry's eyes. She missed him so much.

Ulysses was in town for Labor Day weekend. He took Denise out to dinner Saturday night. Offering Denise a sweet gesture, he told her if things didn't work out her and Henry, he would be there for her. She smiled, reaching across the candle lit table to hold his hand. He again, urged her to overcome her fear, assuring her it wasn't too late since Henry and Alice were only dating. She nearly told Ulysses that Henry was her son, but she stopped herself. However, she knew deep down Ulysses wouldn't have an issue with it. It was a wonderful evening that temporarily took her mind off her situation. The next morning Denise sat on her front porch in her white bath robe, watching Ulysses drive away in his rental car. She sighed as he drove out of sight. She stood to walk back inside, climbing the stairs to go back to her bedroom for a quick nap. She dreamt that Henry was in bed, naked with her, holding her tightly.

After that weekend, her nights returned to their normal lonely state. Thoughts of Henry would dance in her mind always, but it was the worst in the evenings. She figured she'd just have to get over this, that he and she would never cross a line and explore things with each other.

As September and October dragged on, her communication with others dwindled. She would occasionally talk with Ulysses on the phone, but no one else. Holly called her several times, but Denise didn't answer the phone and didn't return her calls.

The Miami air lost some of its humidity near the end of October. Denise sat outside on the front porch in a tank top and pajama pants. She was enjoying a slight breeze when her cell phone rang. It was Henry.

They talked for maybe five minutes about random things, basically catching up. It was pleasant enough, yet still a bit awkward. Then he asked her a question that made her heart skip a beat.

"Hey, um, I was wondering do you have plans for Halloween?" he asked.

"No, I don't. Why?" she asked as her heart rate increased.

"Well there's a costume party that night and Alice and I were invited. I don't like parties like that, but whatever. Anyway, Alice will be out of town and I was wondering," he paused; Denise's mouth dropped and eyes widened, "would you care to go with me in her place?"

She almost screamed her answer, but stopped herself and very calmly said, "Sure."

"Oh great, I really appreciate it. Do you have a costume?"

"No, I don't, but I can get one!" she excitedly said.

"Ok. Well it can be whatever you want, maybe nothing too revealing though," he semi-joked with her.

Denise chuckled, "Don't worry. It'll be fine this time around."

They pause not saying anything for a few seconds then Henry spoke up, "I miss you."

"I miss you too Henry," Denise blurted out as she felt her eyes watering.

"I'll pick you up 7, ok mom?"

"Ok, I'll be ready!" she replied. They ended the call and she wiped her eyes. She smiled and stood then walked back into the house.

To say the night of the Halloween party was awesome would be an understatement. Henry arrived at 7pm sharp. When Denise opened her door both of them erupted in laughter at each other's costumes.

"Hey there Wonder Woman," he said with a huge smile.

"Hey yourself Superman. Ready to team up for the evening?" she joked.

They laughed again and embraced. What wonderful coincidence. Henry escorted Denise to the car and complimented her costume. It was sexy, but not too revealing. The red and gold top showed cleavage, but nothing compared to some of the dresses she owned. The costume had red knee high boots and blue with white starred bottoms. It also came with a plastic golden tiara. He had a cheap looking Superman costume that he probably ordered online somewhere.

They talked the entire way to the party. Henry complimented her hair, she thanked him and explained she had cut off a few inches; it was now just below her shoulder blades.

When they arrived at Henry's coworker's house he was accosted outside in the driveway by his friend. "Hey man, thanks for coming!," Seth said.

"Thanks for the invite," Henry replied as Denise got out of his car, making her way to his side. His coworker Seth glanced at her.

"Oh this is Denise. Alice couldn't make it tonight, so Denise is filling in." Henry explained, putting his arm around his mother. She was floored, struggling to control her excitement.

"Nice to meet you Denise," Seth said.

The evening consisted of throwing darts, playing ping pong, playing Guitar Hero, laughing and talking with Henry's friends, and even some dancing. There was no shame, no awkwardness, no confusion, and no alcohol. Denise was introduced as Denise to every single person they spoke to. He never once mentioned that she was his mother. She wasn't sure why, but it didn't bother her. It was the best night out she had all year.

Denise was sitting on the couch chatting away with one of her son's 20-something coworkers; a cute, bubbly, blonde. Henry was wrapping up a conversation with someone nearby.

"So how long have you and Henry been together?" she asked, speaking loudly over the music.

"Oh no, no, we're not 'together' we've just known each other a long time and since his girlfriend is out of town he asked me if I wanted to come," Denise explained.

"Yeah she's my date tonight," Henry said, sitting on the couch next them, putting his arm around his mother. Denise smiled, leaning into him as the three of them sat and talked for a while.

The basement was crowded with people in all their various costumes. They were dancing mostly to current hip hop songs. It was fairly crowded and not much room to move around, but Denise and Henry didn't care. To them, they were alone, they were happy; they were having so much fun. She didn't even notice an erection, she wasn't even thinking about it when she danced with her son. She was mostly facing him anyway, with her arms wrapped around his neck, and his hands on her waist. Their faces were inches apart as that chatted and laughed. They looked, to the untrained eye, like a couple.

The car ride on the way back to Denise's house was mostly silent. She would caress Henry's right hand as it rested on her left thigh. The evening was almost over and there was a bittersweet sadness in the air that they both sensed.

Henry stood on her porch steps on the next to last step while his mother stood at the top. This made her nearly as tall him. They were holding each other, Denise resting her chin on his shoulder, running her fingers through his dark hair, Henry running his hands slowly up and down her back.

"Are you sure you can't come in?" she asked, looking into his eyes while she ran her hands over his shoulders.

"Yeah, I gotta get up early tomorrow," he replied. The sad tone of voice and look on his face made her want to hold him and never let him leave.

"We should do this more often," she caressed his face, "I mean, if Alice is busy or something."

"Yeah, maybe so," he nodded and sighed lightly. Denise hugged him again then slowly kissed his cheek. The embrace ended and Henry stepped away, backing down the steps.

"See ya," he said, giving a wave, slowing walking to his car. Denise waved back and watched him get in his car and drive off. She sat down on her steps, wiping her watery eyes. She thought about the wonderful evening they had just had. Her heart and her instincts were telling her that he wanted to stay, that he felt the same way about her, and that he lay awake in bed at night wondering about everything that's happened this year too. She reminded herself that even if that was the case that they would never cross any line. It was too late.

Chapter 13

Thanksgiving was horrible. Denise drove roughly four hours to Tampa, Florida to visit her aunt Joanne. She had a decent relationship with her family, but they weren't close. She was probably closest to her twin sister, who ironically lived the furthest away in LA. But she saw a few relatives she hadn't seen in awhile, including a younger cousin named Rachael, which was nice. Also, her aunt and husband were going through some marital problems, creating an awkward atmosphere. Henry didn't accompany her. They had decided to meet up for dinner Friday night. Alice would be there of course.

Friday night was a boring meal with Alice and Henry. When Alice got up to use the bathroom, Denise reached across the table and held his hand. They smiled at each other for a moment. She released his hand when she saw Alice walking back to the table.

Denise and Henry only spoke a few times the next month or so, but never saw each other - until December 22nd.

Denise slowly opened her door around 8am the morning of the 22nd. She saw Henry standing there with a forlorn look on his face. Her heart skipped a beat and broke for him at the same time. Her baby boy had just been dumped. He had called her the night before to inform her. She struggled to contain her joy, telling him to stay with her. He declined, explaining that he needed a night alone to gather his thoughts. She went to bed with a smile on her face for the first time in several months. Due to excitement, she woke up early and starting cleaning the house. She was still doing so when he arrived. She was wearing a spaghetti strapped white tank top with the back tied in a knot. This caused her lower back to be exposed a bit. She was also wearing a pair of light blue colored jeans. She felt, and was, sexy. When the doorbell rang, she quickly looked in the mirror, confirming her makeup still looked fine.

After a long embrace she held his hand, leading him to the living room. They sat on the couch, she removed her bandana, straightened her hair, and grabbed his right hand, while gently rubbing his forearm. Henry sat there on the couch, slouched over.

They didn't speak for several minutes. Denise's motherly instincts kicked in as she comforted him. She would put her arm around him, pulling his head to rest on her shoulder. After several more minutes passed, Denise spoke up.

"I've been thinking about you a lot lately," she said, running her fingers through his hair, his head still resting on her shoulder.

"I've been thinking about you for a long time. You mean so much to me," she continued, speaking softly to him on the couch.

"I would think about you being here with me. Laying in bed with me, keeping me warm at night. I would think about going to dinner or the movies with you, being held by you," Denise paused, then continued. "I think about kissing you."

"You do?" Henry whispered, not taking his head off his mother's shoulder.

"Yeah. I do. I remember when you kissed me on New Year's eve. Do you remember that?" Denise asked, Henry nodding a reply.

"It sent tingles down my spine. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Then it happened again for Valentine's Day, and your birthday," Denise chuckled.

"I thought there was something wrong with me for enjoying it so much. But I got over that." Denise reached to pat Henry's thigh with her free hand.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers