Denise's Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,587 Followers

"You're the love of my life. You always have been and always will be," Denise explained, looking down to her hand on Henry's thigh. She watched as her son slowly moved his hand and placed it on top of hers.

"I love you," Denise said, kissing his head. "I'm head over heels..." she paused, her vocal volume going down to a whisper, "...in love with you."

Henry gently squeezed her hand, lifting his head from his mother's shoulder. He slowly turned to face her. He tried to speak, but failed. He was visibly distressed.

"Henry?" She whispered with a concerned look on her face.

"Then I should probably tell you why Alice dumped me."

"Henry, it's ok. It's ok." Denise comforted him. "You don't have to tell me why she did it, it doesn't matter to me, I'm just glad you're here." She said in a loving tone.

"No I have to tell you," He replied, he was breathing faster, appearing to sweat bullets so-to-speak. "I have to get it off my chest."

Denise smiled, kissing his face several times, "It's ok."

Henry nodded, backing away a bit, grabbing his mother's hands and pushing them down, away from his face. "We were, you know, doing it."

"Intercourse?" she smirked.

"Yeah." He looked downward.

"I, I thought of you." He blurted out loudly. "I thought of you as I was finishing and," he paused.

Denise's mouth dropped open as she lightly gasped. "You thought of me during -- "

"Yes, the, uh, the sex. And when I was finishing I said your name and she heard it," he said, turning to face his mother's shocked face. That's when it all came out. He couldn't stop talking.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been thinking about you a lot too. I've always thought you were pretty, and you are young too. I guess I'm head over heels in love with you too..." he said, trailing off, looking to the side.

"It's fine. It's fine baby," she said, reaching for his face, pulling it to hers. Both of their eyes were starting to get teary.

"I just couldn't stop thinking about you at that moment, and when she heard me say your name, she flipped out and threw me out, and then -- "

"Henry, it's ok," she said, kissing his cheek several times, as she and he both started crying.

Denise kissed his lips a few times, holding his face inches from her own.

"That night on your birthday, I saw you in that dress and I got so scared, you were so sexy and I thought if we danced, I'd get, you know, aroused and you would get mad. But I wasn't sure if you would get mad or not, I was so confused."

"No, Henry, please, it's fine, my darling, it's fine," She kissed his quivering lips again.

"Shhh, it's ok," she said, kissing his lips again and again. "Shhhh," she held him, calming him down, feeling the tension flow away. She rocked back and forth on the couch with him in her arms, continuously kissing his lips.

After a few moments, Henry broke the string of kisses, speaking up, "I just, um, I don't know why I've had these thoughts. I mean you are younger than most mothers I know, and you are very attractive. " he shrugged as she smiled at him. "Maybe that's it, I don't know."

"How long have you thought about this stuff?"

"Maybe since high school."

Denise smiled, caressing his cheek with her thumb.

"Is there something wrong with me? I try to avoid those thoughts about you, but it's difficult," he said.

"No, no, please don't think that." She gave him another peck on the lips. "I thought that about myself for awhile, but I let go and embraced these feelings I have for you."

Henry smiled weakly and blushed, looking downward. Denise tipped his chin upward wither index finger so she could look into his eyes again. She kissed him slowly on the lips and ran her thumb across them. "You have such soft lips."

He smiled, "So do you."

Denise hugged him tight, gently rocking back and forth on the couch. She broke the embrace after a few minutes.

"Can I confess something?"

"Sure Mom, what is it?"

Denise looked and chuckled, "I saw you naked once, shortly after your birthday."

Henry just laughed, "You did?!?"

Denise nodded, "I did. "

"Did you see my, uh, "he asked, looking down to his crotch.

Denise nodded again, "I did," she giggled. "I thought it was very lovely."

They both looked into each other's eyes, giggling a bit.

"I lied to you about something," Henry admitted.

"You did? What was it?" Denise asked.

"That night you got me to go out with your friends; I knew it was Holly who had her hand down my pants. I was so drunk that I got the courage to make you think I thought it was you. I guess I was hoping something would happen between us that night."

"It's ok, Henry. That was around the time where I started accepting how I felt about you and," she paused, "maybe I wanted something to happen too."

They sat together for another couple hours, mostly snuggling on the couch, trying to process everything. They chatted about fond memories of the past few years. Denise never dreamt he would reveal any feelings toward her. She made sandwiches for lunch, cuddling again after eating them.

Henry sighed, looking downward. "What should we do?"

Denise held her hand against his face, looking into his eyes. "Will you kiss me?"

The two of them inched closer to each. They licked their lips, smiling awkwardly. Denise giggled a bit, closing her eyes, Henry closed his, and their lips met. It was sweet and gentle and lasted for several seconds. "That was nice," Denise whispered. Henry only nodded. He kissed her again, a little harder this time. It lasted a couple seconds longer too. When he broke the kiss he looked into his mother's gorgeous golden brown eyes and smiled. This time she closed her eyes and kissed him. It was even harder and lasted longer. She held his face and kept kissing him. He brought his left hand to her head and brushed her hair back behind her ears. They kept it up for around a minute and ended it, both were slightly out of breath.

"How was that?" Henry asked as his forehead rested against his mother's.

"It was amazing," she replied, her mouth open from trying to catch her breath.

"Should we continue?" Henry asked.

"Absolutely," she immediately replied, grabbing his face again, kissing him harder.

In the passion of their intense kiss, Henry's tongue slipped out and grazed his mother's lips. He broke the kiss and gasped. "I'm sorry. I, uh, didn't mean to," he stammered.

Denise giggled at him, "It's fine."

"Are you sure? We don't have to use tongues."

Denise giggled again and smiled, "I think that would be fine if we did, don't you?" Henry just nodded.

They kissed again, except this time, both of their tongues gently licked at each other's lips -- sending even more spine tingling sensations into each other. Denise moaned, pulling Henry closer into her. She broke the kiss, "Can you open up just a little? Don't be shy." She asked, referring to his mouth.

Henry obliged and Denise gingerly probed his mouth with her tongue. It was amazing for both of them. She would slowly swirl it around his mouth as she started to move backward on the couch. She pulled him over on top of her, their mouths were joined together. The next few minutes their tongues writhed around and wrestled with each other. Henry broke the kiss and Denise licked his lips as he looked down into her eyes.

"I'm not too heavy am I?" he asked, out of breath.

"Nope."

"I'm not crushing you?"

"No. You feel great," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him in for more open mouth kissing.

After a few more moments, her legs we were wrapped around him. Denise could feel his erection through his pants. It definitely wasn't a belt buckle. She moaned as they kissed. Suddenly Henry got brave and slid his hand down to cup her large clothed breast. "Wow" he said as they stopped kissing and both looked down to his hand.

"Sorry. Is this ok?" he asked.

Denise didn't answer. She instead resumed making out with him, purring as he gently squeezed her breasts. Several minutes later and Henry was slowly grinding his erection into her. It felt so good. She had to break the kiss to catch her breath. Henry kissed her neck instead, sending tingles all the way down to her toes. "Yes," she whispered, her eyes closed, holding him tightly, grinding her own damp crotch up against his. Things were moving so fast now.

Denise couldn't stand it anymore -- the power, the emotion, the electricity surging through her body. Henry's kisses along her neck sent her into overdrive. She grabbed him, kissing him again, as they kept grinding into each other fully clothed. It was so good, so intense, so much love. She never had an orgasm from making out with someone until now. It's rare, but it can happen. Her body tightened up and she shook beneath him. Oh she loved him so much.

"Bedroom?" she asked, out of breath.

"Bedroom," he replied.

Chapter 14

There was no turning back now, they couldn't even if they tried. They weren't thinking about consequences, they were only thinking about each other. Denise and Henry rose from the couch with their mouths joined together. He bent down to pick her up, she straddled him, and he carried her all the way to the steps.

"Got me?" she asked.

"Yep," he replied as he headed up the stairs, his hands firmly squeezing her butt. She was kissing and sucking on his neck. He didn't even care if it gave him a hickey.

When they arrived in Denise's bedroom, Henry gently set her down on the floor in front of the bed. They stood and kissed for a few more minutes.

"Are you still feeling ok about this?" She asked, looking up at him.

"I am. Are you?"

"Yes," she beamed up at him. "If you start feeling weird or want to stop, just let me know, ok?"

Henry smiled and nodded, looking down at her.

"I love you," she said, reaching up to caress his face.

"I love you too."

They stood and kissed more, as Denise's hands crept up under Henry's shirt. She ran her hands up and down his torso. After a few moments she asked, "May I take your shirt off?"

"Sure."

"Up," she said as Henry reached for the ceiling. Denise slid his shirt up and ran her hands over his bare chest admiringly. "Ready?" she asked. Henry nodded his head.

Denise paused a moment, slightly smirking, to look at her son. She slowly lifted her shirt above her head, letting it fall it to the ground. Her bra had a very faint, watermarked, leopard skin pattern to it.

With a wide-eyed Henry, starting at her huge chest, Denise asked, "Have you ever taken a girl's bra off before?"

"Not really no."

"Come here, you can take mine off." She said, guiding his hands behind her. "Here, just like this, work the clasp. And now pull them toward each other and then away, and it should be undone."

"Yep it is!"

"Very good!" She said, stepping back a couple feet. "Ok here goes!"

Denise shook herself a little and then slid out of the straps. She held the bra to her chest for a teasingly long second then let it fall. Henry's mouth dropped open.

"Oh wow, wow, they are amazing," he said, looking on in astonishment. They were huge, juicy, perfect orbs. "They're beautiful, just beautiful, like you."

Denise couldn't help but smile, as her eyes watered, "Henry," she cried out. But she didn't finish her thought before her son was kissing her madly. He bent down and kissed along her neck. His hand crept up her body and he grabbed a bare tit, squeezing it gently. It was a heavy, soft melon. He kissed down to it, and licked all around the silver dollar sized areola. He took the delicious melon in his mouth, sucking away at the erect nipple, moaning as he did.

"Ah, yes, yes baby," she cried, looking upward, slightly arching her back for him. He released her breast from his hungry mouth and bent down to pick her up. He placed her on the bed and they began kissing again, hungrily, rolling around on the mattress. After several moments, they forgot they were still wearing pants.

Denise rolled over on top of him and slid down his torso dragging her massive breasts against his chest. She made her way down to his zipper and pulled it down quickly, then unbuttoned his pants. "Can I baby? Can I see you again?"

"I think that's inevitable at this point mom," he joked. She ignored it and started pulling on his pants.

"Up," she said again and he raised his butt off the bed, she pulled his pants and underwear to his knees.

"Oh my," she said as she noticed his large, thick, erection. She smiled up at Henry, and he nodded. She then began to kiss and lick all along his shaft, coating it in her saliva. She sucked on the head for a few minutes. She realized why she was so impressed with it back in March, because she knew that deep down it was destined to be hers. She trailed her tongue back up to Henry's mouth, kissing him hard.

Denise took her pants and panties off in record time, sitting down on Henry. The need to feel him inside her overrode any sort of body worship or foreplay. She wanted her body to become one with his.

"Are you ready?" she asked, grabbing his cock at the base.

"I apologize in advance If I don't last long." He said looking up at her.

"Oh silly boy, I don't care if it's five seconds, 30 seconds, or two minutes. I'm not some dumb girl. I love you with all my heart."

"I don't have any condoms with me."

"Don't worry about it," Denise replied.

"Are you sure? I could go get some."

"I said don't worry about it." Denise said, smiling down at him.

Henry nodded. His mother guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy and slowly sat down on it. She remained still after she became fully impaled by her son. They looked into each other's eyes. Denise spoke, saying what both of them were thinking.

"You're inside me, Henry. All the way in. We can never ever go back. I've imagined this moment for awhile now," she explained.

Henry paused, reaching up to gently squeeze her breast, his thumb circling her nipple. He released her breast, moving his hand down to her abdomen, moving it slowly up to her sternum and down to her neatly trimmed patch of hair just above her clit. "I know Mom, I know." He said flatly. "I think deep down this was bound to happen."

Denise smiled softly, running her hands through his hair. "Then make love to me, Henry."

Henry sat up, Denise handing him a pillow to support his back. She leaned in and started kissing him. They kissed hard and passionately. As they kissed Henry grabbed her hips and she started moving back and forth. She'd look into his eyes and moan, grinding her clit into his lower abs. He held her face and stared into her eyes as she showed him how much she loved him.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered. Her mouth dropped open and her breathing intensified. Another orgasm was approaching.

"So are you my darling, so are you," she said. She kept grinding back and forth as their hot breath from their open mouths mixed together. "Yes, yes," she whispered. So very close to cumming for the first time on his cock. She kept going, harder and faster, harder and faster. She grabbed his face hard. She was out of breath.

"I love you! I love you Henry!" She said cried out as her orgasm overtook her. "Ahh yes!" She closed her eyes, her body shaking. "Yes!"

Henry watched her as the orgasm subsided, with tears running down her face just inches away from his own. She slowly half opened her eyes to look into his. Her face was shimmering with light beads of perspiration. She was gorgeous.

"I think that was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Henry said.

His mother smiled sheepishly, "Your turn."

Without taking his eyes away from his mother's, Henry's face went serious and he started to rise from his lounging position. He ran his fingers through her hair, holding her by the back of her head. She tilted her head a bit to expose her neck to him. He was in a sitting position now. He kissed his way down from her neck to her breasts. The need to cum overpowered him. He released her tit, staring into her face.

"Are you ready, Mom?" he asked.

"I'm yours baby, all yours," she answered.

Henry nodded, picking himself up, spinning around, slamming her on the bed. Denise interlocked her feet around his butt, holding him in place. Staring hungrily into each other's eyes, Henry started thrusting and pumping into her; harder and faster, over and over again for several minutes. He grunted as he worked, as he made her his. She cried out with each powerful thrust, wincing as she felt another orgasm building. The bed was shaking and slamming up against the wall. Her pussy was starting to contract again, clamping down on his cock, her orgasm overtaking her.

"I love you!" Henry yelled, his orgasm coming. He kept pounding and thrusting into her not looking away from her face, just inches from his own.

"I love you too!" she yelled back, having her own earth-shattering orgasm. He gradually started slowing down, going in and out, gently and lovingly. She lay beneath him, licking his face, his mouth, and neck. Henry in a dazed state, as the dopamine his brain released coursed through his body, sluggishly rolled off his mother. She rolled with him and continued licking him.

"Let me clean you," she whispered. He only nodded as he tried to catch his breath.

Denise trailed her tongue down his body, licking up his and her perspiration. Like a cat, she licked at his chest, his rib cage, his stomach, all the way down to his weakening sex fluid covered cock. He groaned in pleasure as she worked. A few minutes later Henry begged her to stop as the sensation was too intense after just having an orgasm. He needed time to recharge his batteries -- the refractory period in a male was still in effect. She licked him all the way back up to his chest, pulling his arm around her, resting her head on his shoulder. He casually played with her hair. They had both caught their breath.

Denise woke up a couple hours later. Henry was still asleep. She started kissing on his chest to awake him. He stirred, smiling at her.

"Would you like some supper?" She cheerfully asked. He nodded.

Denise got off the bed and headed downstairs still naked. She prepared some scrambled eggs because it was quick and easy. They sat and ate on the bed still naked. Afterward they cuddled some more. A million questions were going on through her head as she ran her hand over his stomach and chest.

Henry spoke up first, "So does this mean you're my woman now?"

Denise chuckled and kissed his nipple. "Yes. I'm your everything baby. But we need to discuss some things -- but not until after the holidays. How do we keep this a secret? Do we tell only certain people? What if my or your friends start getting suspicious about us? What if our other family members do? There's a lot to consider. But since we don't have to work that much the next week or so, I suggest we spend this time in bed!" She tickled his sides causing him to squirm.

"Oh yeah? Well I think that's a great idea."

"I thought you might," she said, sitting up, turning around on all fours. She wiggled her hips and butt playfully at him.

Henry leaned over his mother and peppered her spine with kisses. All the way down to her crack. He smelled her musky essence and gently inserted two fingers into her wet vagina. He brought them to his mouth and licked them clean. He smiled, slowly guiding his cock into her wet and ready pussy.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Baby," she laughed, looking over her shoulder at him, "you know I don't use foul language around you very much, but you're a man now, a man that has made love to me earlier today. With that said yes, I am ready! Now fuck me!"

"Yes ma'am!" He said, grabbing her by the hips to mercilessly pound her from behind. Just like Wayne did the first night they met, except Henry was bigger and better. She wailed in ecstasy, crying out her son's name.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,587 Followers