Denise's Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh there you are! You're turn!" She said, pushing Henry in Denise's direction.

He smelled like rum. He was dizzy, he could barely dance. She couldn't dance with him like this. The fun evening she planned of reconnecting with her best friend after an awkward birthday kiss was ruined.

They made their way through the crowed, meeting up with the others. "We're leaving," Denise said with an angry look on her face as she and Henry finally reached their table. Claudia was the designated driver so she took out the keys to her SUV.

Henry draped his arm around his mother as they walked back to the vehicle. Denise pushed a very drunk Henry into the back seat, climbing in next to him. He rested his head on her shoulder.

Unfortunately Holly did not sit in the passenger side front seat. She got in the very back with Denise and Henry. Denise rolled her eyes, looking out the window as they rode along. She thought about how foolish she felt, she thought about how the evening sucked, she thought about how she shouldn't have let him drink so much, and she felt shame for secretly wanting to feel his erection against her. She wiped her watery eyes, continuing to look out the window. That's when Henry whispered to her.

"Don't stop mom, that feels nice," he whispered in her right ear.

"What?" She turned her head slightly to her right.

"It's ok to get a little fresh with me, we're adults, you know?"

What was he talking about? "You're such a hot, sexy, woman. Keep going."

Keep going? She turned to his face and saw a look of a total drunk. His eyes closed, his head tilted backward on the seat, and movement in his lap. Denise looked down and saw Holly's hand down Henry's pants. It was moving up and down; she was jacking him off.

"That's not me, son!" she angrily whispered to Henry.

"Holly! Stop!" she grabbed her forearm, squeezing it hard, then pulling it out of her son's pants.

"Stop it! Now!" she yelled at her, in a whisper as to not draw attention to the situation. When her hand was out of his pants, she pushed Holly away, back up against the window on her side.

"Ow!" she said, looking out her window in her own drunken stupor. Denise glared at her with clenched teeth. To her, their friendship was over.

Claudia dropped them off. Denise didn't say goodbye, Henry turned and waved at her though. Once inside, she plopped him on the bed, and started to remove his tie and helped him unbutton his shirt. He unzipped his pants and she pulled them off. There was no erection this time.

"Hey there. Hey. You wanna have some tonight?" He drunkenly asked. Denise didn't answer, she was helping him get into bed.

"I know you're my mom, but you are a hot woman! Know what I mean? " Henry slurred, rolling onto his back with his eyes closed. Denise just sighed.

"Don't be shy Mom, it's ok, really. Come on. Come give me some lovin'." He said as he Denise walked to the door.

"Goodnight, Henry," she said, turning off the light, leaving him alone. She sat on the edge of her bed and cried for a good 45 minutes.

Chapter 8

Henry was embarrassed, profusely apologizing the next day. She asked if he remembered anything from the evening and told her that it was mostly a blur near the end of the night. She believed him, feeling a huge amount of relief. Maybe he didn't remember asking for some "lovin'." Maybe he didn't remember getting a hand job from Holly, only to think it was his mother. She wasn't sure and she didn't want to broach the subject. She felt shame, guilt, and embarrassment for both of them. So after his apology, they moved on, and rarely spoke or looked at each other for the next couple weeks.

It was almost as if there was some kind of fear keeping them from being close. They were both acting as if they were afraid something would happen if they got too close to one another again, avoiding each other as best they could.

"Maybe all the alcohol that night made him say things to me that had been bottled up. Maybe he wanted to have -- No! Stop it Denise." She couldn't even finish her thought. Her thoughts have betrayed her enough in recent weeks. Thinking about him nude, fantasizing about silly things like dancing against an erection, it was just so stupid.

Henry bought her a bouquet of roses on Mother's day, and nothing else. While it made the tension less thick, they still didn't look at each other too much, and didn't talk as much as they did. They had also stopped going out to dinner or the movies.

It's like they were avoiding whatever was going on between them. Henry, however, did invite her to attend a Memorial Day weekend cookout his work was having. She smiled politely and declined. Denise thought more and more about possibly moving out. But she was unsure. She didn't want to leave without some kind of closure. Was there more to their relationship or nothing at all?

June was a long month, full of analyzing and over-analyzing the situation. Denise had come to the conclusion that she would move out sometime that summer, but she wanted to end their roommate situation on either good terms or really good terms. She couldn't ignore the fact that something was there. What caused it? Was it the kisses they shared earlier in the year, or had these feelings been latent all along? She was starting to think it was the latter.

So for her birthday, June 27th, Denise decided they would spend that weekend together. No Holly, no other friends, just him and her. She thought back to his drunken ramblings in April, "If something happens then something happens."

If nothing happened between the two of them, she would spend July looking for a new place to live, perhaps a house to rent. She would finally have closure and they would be back to mother and son friendship -- hopefully.

If something did happen, if those drunken ramblings were his hidden secret desires for her, then she wanted to get them out in the open and explore it. She knew the only way to do that was to spend time with him.

"So what are you doing for your birthday next week, Mom? " Henry asked as he put dishes away. "You going out for a night on the town with your friends again?"

"Well, that's what I was going to talk to you about. I would prefer to spend my birthday with you."

"Ah, well, alright. What'd you have in mind?" he kept doing the dishes not facing her.

"We could go to the movies, out to dinner, whatever you wanted."

"Whatever I want? It's your birthday though. So shouldn't it be whatever you want?"

"I suppose you're right." She said, moving close to him.

"So what do you want to do? We can do anything."

She thought about the last time they went out and how the evening was ruined. This time she wouldn't have her friends around. Holly wouldn't be there, it would only be the two of them.

"Dancing," she blurted out.

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow, turning around to face her. "I don't know about that. I ruined the evening last time."

Denise just chuckled, looking to the floor. "Yeah, you did."

"I'm so sorry Mom," he replied.

"You've already apologized. So don't worry about it."

He nodded, "I promise I won't drink any this time."

"We can drink, just in moderation. One of us will need to be the designated driver." She said, inching closer to him in the kitchen.

"I will," he answered immediately. "It's your birthday, you should have a few drinks."

"Maybe I'll drink too much to get you back for last time!" She joked, jabbing at his side.

"Hey!" he smiled down at her. They both looked into each other's eyes for a moment.

"Can I have a hug?" Denise asked.

"Of course!" he smiled, bringing her close to his body. He felt so warm, she missed this so much. She closed her eyes and thought about how much she loved him.

"Thirty-eight, eh? Wow. You don't look a day over 30."

"Thank you, Henry," she whispered, her eyes still closed.

He broke the hug, "Well I'll be your chaperone and make sure you get home safe. They'll be hundreds of men trying to dance with you. As long as you save one dance for me, then it's ok."

Denise laughed, slapping at his stomach. "Ok silly."

She was going all out. If this was the last time she and Henry would hang out before she left later in the summer, she wanted it to be epic. It was her 38th birthday. She wanted to be the sexiest thing in that club. She wanted every man to look at her and want to be with her. If that meant her own son, then so be it. She wanted to be more fun than Holly, she wanted to be sexier than Holly, and she wanted her boy to see that she was. She was going to wear a hot new dress, she would be irresistible. If, Henry had some latent desire for her, she would bring it out. She knew in the back of her mind that if something happened between the two of them that it would potentially alter their lives. She ignored those thoughts.

"Mmm," she moaned as she looked at herself in the mirror, burying any thoughts of shame. She turned from side to side examining her bombshell figure. Instead of her long straight hair, she curled it a bit. She brushed her wavy locks off her shoulders, smiling at what she saw in the mirror. Her hair was perfect, her dress was perfect, her tits were perfect, and her ass was perfect.

"If there is ANYTHING at all going on in that boy's head, tonight it will surely be made known." She said, sliding her hands up and down her sides, squeezing her breasts.

She would blow Henry away with her dress, with her dancing, and with how awesome she was -- or at least thought she was. "If I was a man, I wouldn't be able to resist me. Maybe Henry won't be able to either." She thought, as she no longer admonished herself for thinking this way. She looked in the mirror, nodding, realizing what having this strategy admitted about her own feelings toward him.

"You ready baby?" Denise said, entering the living room to find Henry sitting on the couch. His mouth dropped open; the look of shock on his face made her giggle a bit.

"Uh, yeah, I am. Wow."

"Like my dress?" She asked, twirling around for him.

"Is that a dress or some kind of lingerie from Victoria's Secret?" he asked, bewildered by what he was seeing.

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't," she mischievously replied. There was some truth to his question. She didn't purchase it from Victoria's Secret and it wasn't lingerie, but she could see how one could think it is. The dress was a fuchsia color and it came down to her upper thigh. It wasn't a strapless dress, but the straps looped behind her neck, similar to a halter top. It left her upper and middle back exposed. The amount of cleavage shown was insane. The dress was cut so low in the front that you could see all the way down to where her covered abdomen began.

"Let's go," she smiled at Henry. He didn't move for a few seconds as he watched in awe. He eventually got up and headed toward the door. It looked like he had seen a ghost. Denise grabbed her purse and they left the apartment. She was walking a few feet in front of Henry on their way to the car. She turned looked back at him. He smiled and nodded awkwardly, with a look of what could be fear on his face. She turned around, smiling to herself, wondering if he was looking at her tits. The sides of her breasts were bare and could easily be seen from behind.

Chapter 9

Denise sighed, looking down to her freshly coated fingernails, standing next to Henry as he chatted with a very tall brunette named Alice. Denise was having a horrible time. Henry was too nervous or scared to talk to her -- much less dance with her.

Denise sipped her drink at the bar, looking at the crowded dance floor. It had been two hours since they arrived. She was bored out of her mind. She rolled her eyes, trying to think of something to get Henry to stop talking to this girl. She couldn't believe Alice had the nerve to approach Henry, introducing herself, never once considering that Denise might have been Henry's date.

Denise sighed again, hearing Henry and Alice laugh, when she saw a man approach her. He was black, a few inches taller than her, had long braided hair, was displaying a soft, friendly smile, and was breathtakingly gorgeous. He was wearing black slacks with a dark purple dress shirt tucked into them.

"Hello," he said, standing inches from Denise's face. "I'm Ulysses. Would it be alright if you and I shared a few dances?" he asked, looking directly into her eyes.

Denise was speechless for a few seconds. She couldn't take her eyes away from his. "I, uh, well," she stammered, looking up at Henry as he chatted with Alice. "Sure, I'd like that," she answered, turning away from Henry to stare into Ulysses' big brown eyes.

"Wonderful," Ulysses replied. "Should we inform your friend here?"

Denise nodded, turning to poke Henry in his side, pointing to Ulysses and the dance floor. Henry smiled, returning the nod, continuing his conversation with Alice.

Ulysses extended his arm to Denise. She smiled, wrapping her hand around his large bicep, following him into the crowd. She looked back at Henry who was buying another drink for Alice and frowned. Suddenly she felt Ulysses hand on her waist. Her frown turned into a smile again. She rested her arms around his broad, muscular shoulders.

"I'm Denise by the way. Nice to you meet you."

They danced for several songs, constantly looking into each other's eyes, occasionally glancing to other facial features. Ulysses never once placed his hands on her ass, tried to kiss or fondle her, and was a complete gentleman.

After a new song was starting, Ulysses pulled Denise in close, resting his hand on the small of her back. He whispered in her ear, "Thank you for dancing with me. Would you like to return to your friend now?"

Denise glanced around the room, spotting Henry smiling and dancing with Alice, she sighed. "No, he is busy now. We can keep dancing if you want."

"I would love that." Ulysses whispered, continuing to hold Denise close to him, running his fingers gently over the exposed part of her back.

"You are making this night for me in Miami quite enjoyable. Thanks again, Denise."

Denise smiled, closing her eyes, gyrating her hips against his, "You don't live here?"

"No, I live in Atlanta. I return there in two days. I am here on for a quick job."

"What sort of work do you do?"

Ulysses chuckled, stalling to answer Denise, "Well, I," he paused. "I'd rather not say."

"Aww, come on. What do you do?" She smiled, rubbing her large breasts against his chest to the rhythm of the music.

Ulysses sighed, shaking his head, he answered, "If you must know I'm nearing the end of a two week photo shoot assignment. I'm a fitness model."

Denise shook lightly in his arms, trying to contain her laughter. "That wasn't so hard to tell me, now was it? I used to do some modeling to."

"Well I can believe that. You are quite beautiful. My thing is, I just don't like telling people because I don't want them to think I'm an arrogant snob or stuck up. You know?"

"Mmhmm," Denise replied, stepping back a few inches to look into Ulysses' eyes again. They smiled and stared at each other for a few several seconds. It seemed like an eternity. The sparks were undeniable, except Denise's thoughts went back to Henry, breaking her trance. She looked around the room, trying to find him.

"Are you with him tonight?" Ulysses asked.

"No, I mean, yes, but we're not together. We rode here together and were going to hang out, but," Denise explained, trailing off.

"He started talking to that other girl?"

"Yes. Again, we're not together or anything. I guess I was hoping to hang out with him more. It's actually my birthday."

"Oh wow. Well happy birthday!"

"Thank you."

"I'm sorry he started chatting with that other girl. But, if you are ok with me being a substitute, I would be honored to hang out with you tonight." Ulysses said, caressing her cheek with his index finger then placing his hand back on her lower back.

Denise glanced over in Henry's direction, watching him dance with Alice, then turned back to face Ulysses. "I would like that," she said with a soft smile.

"Your dress is certainly very sexy, Denise. However, I feel it may be too much. Were you thinking he may pay more attention to you if you wore it?" Ulysses asked.

Denise simply nodded, looking downward.

"You looked sad. I could tell from across the bar. That's why I approached you. I thought in some way I may be able to make you smile." Ulysses explained, smiling to Denise.

"Well it worked." Denise replied, chuckling softly.

"Denise, if you say no to this question, I wouldn't blame you. Would you care to go someplace less crowded and a little quieter?" he asked. He looked too humble, respectful, and safe.

Denise's looked to Ulysses' eyes, her own eyes perking up, and brought her hand to gently caress his face. "I would have to tell him."

"What's his name?"

"Henry," Denise answered.

"Ok, well, how about you tell Henry you met a friend and are going to hang out elsewhere and you'll meet up with him later. Would that work?"

"Absolutely, "Denise answered. "Where are we headed?"

Ulysses taking her hand, squeezing it gently, looked into her eyes with that same soft smile from earlier, "My hotel room."

Chapter 10

Denise's fuchsia dress lay neatly folded over the back of the chair nearest to the bed in the moon lit hotel room. She collapsed on Ulysses' chest, her sweaty body still shaking from yet another orgasm. He gently ran his fingers through her hair. Both of them were tired. It had been over three hours since they arrived at Ulysses' hotel room.

When they arrived Denise turned to him, smiling, watching him slide the top part of her dress off her breasts. She knew she was in for a long night when Ulysses took a breast to his mouth, sending shivers down her spine as he suckled on it. The next few hours consisted of Denise losing count of the orgasms she attained from riding him over and over again, rolling around on the mattress, making love to this chiseled black statue.

Ulysses kissed her head, his cock still embedded in her quivering pussy. "You're beautiful Denise."

"So are you," she replied, propping herself to gaze into his sleepy eyes.

"You're in love with him aren't you? With Henry." Ulysses asked, taking her off guard, causing her eyes to shoot open.

Not giving her time to answer, Ulysses continued, "I was in love with someone too. Sometimes I think I still am. She's a colleague. I just wrapped up the photo shoot with her here," he explained, running his dark brown fingers through Denise's equally dark hair.

"I never told her. I wanted to so bad, but I was afraid," Ulysses explained, looking down to Denise's chest, his hand caressing her left tit.

"We hide things in our eyes," Ulysses said, looking to Denise's. "I looked there and I could see you love him. I saw it in his eyes too. I caught him looking over to us as we danced. The look in his eyes told me how he felt. He's afraid too."

Denise slowly nodded, her eyes tearing up.

"Please don't be afraid Denise. Have more courage than I did. Tell him how you feel." Ulysses said, bringing his hand to her face. "Thank you for spending the night with me. You are beautiful in so many ways, you deserve him and he deserves you. You must first conquer the fear."

Denise nodded, closing her eyes, letting a tear fall of her jaw line. Ulysses wiped it with his finger and kissed her shaking lips.

"Can you do me a favor?" he asked. "Before we go to sleep, can you pretend I'm Henry?"

Denise's eyes widened, "No, we can't. Your hair is long and different than his."

Ulysses chuckled, "Close your eyes and don't touch my hair then. Please?"

Denise sighed, glancing down to Ulysses' muscular stomach. "I don't know if I should, he's my-"

"You're friend. I understand," Ulysses interrupted her. "We can pretend though can't we? Perhaps it'll give you temporary fulfillment."