Denise's Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,596 Followers

"Ahh! Ahh! Yess!" she'd scream out with each powerful thrust.

She would grip the sheets on the bed, as Henry grabbed her huge tits from behind. He'd then force her down on to the bed. With her head lying sideways on the mattress, she could see Henry behind her in her peripheral vision. He didn't look angry or dominant, but happy and blissful as he made love to her from behind. He looked loving, appreciative, and selfless.

Several minutes later Henry grabbed Denise's hair, pulling her upright. Still clinging to her hair he kept thrusting away up into her. "Ahhh!" she cried out from the immense pleasure. She turned her head to the side, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. He stuck out his and they entwined them together for a beautiful kiss. As he was about to ejaculate, he slammed her down again on the bed. Like a gorilla or some other ape, he got to his feet and mounted her, pounding into her as he ejaculated. He kept going until they both collapsed, spooning each other.

Chapter 15

Morning sunlight crept through the bedroom window, shining on Denise's bare ass as she lay on her stomach on the bed. The tiny little hairs on the small of her back moved as Henry blew on it. He showered each butt cheek with kisses, so sweet and tender. Denise stirred, smiling back at her son. She moaned, raising her hips for him, coming slightly off the mattress. Henry took the opportunity to lick her ass crack and lay a few loving kisses on her anus.

"No sir, no love making until I have my breakfast." She said. Henry chuckled, crawling up next to her.

"Plus I want to shower first; I'm all sweaty and nasty." she explained. Henry shrugged as she climbed on top of him, kissing his neck, collarbone, chest, stomach, then stopping short of his cock.

"Here's my breakfast!" she said, slowly stroking his already hard cock.

Henry smiled, watching this beautiful 38 year old woman kneeling beside him on the bed. Denise gingerly stroked his cock, taking the tip in her mouth, gently sucking it. She'd moan as she enjoyed his taste. She started pushing her head down more and more, taking in more of him. After a few minutes she had him completely lodged in her throat. There was no gag reflex. Henry watched in amazement as he saw his mother's throat make a swallowing motion. She did this several more times, as her throat muscles massaged his cockhead. The eroticism of the imagery alone was enough to push him over the edge. He watched as his penis injected semen directly into her throat. When she was done, she slowly took him out and wiped the saliva from her mouth. She left his cock in a thick coat of mucus, then crawled up next to him to snuggle in his arms.

Those several teaspoons of semen contained a little protein to fuel their lovemaking, but Denise needed actual food too. She returned from the kitchen, still nude, with some apples, bananas, and some milk. They both ate and chatted as though she hadn't just given her son a blowjob. There was no shame or awkwardness. However, she could sense something was bothering him. He stated that he wondered about their future. Denise quieted her son, reminding that they were not to discuss this until after the holidays.

They took a shower about an hour later. Henry held her from behind and furiously rubbed her clit to orgasm. She cried out as the steam from the hot water rose.

Later in the afternoon Denise called Ulysses. She was lying naked in bed next to Henry.

"Yes we did! It was wonderful. He's right here next to me. Want to say hello?" Denise said into her phone.

"Hi. Yes I'm Henry. We told each other. I felt that way a long time. Awesome, ok thanks!" was Henry's side of the conversation.

"Anyway. Yes I know. I hope you can too, that'd be great to see you again." Denise ended the call a few moments later, snuggling with Henry in bed.

"Mom, does that guy know we're -- "

"Nope! He thinks you and I were real good friends that finally admitted their love for each other. Which is sort of the truth." Denise explained, smiling as she cuddled with her baby.

Later than evening Denise cried out in her candle lit bedroom. Henry sat on her bed with his legs outstretched with her riding them to mutual orgasm. He collapsed on the bed taking her with him. She lay there on his chest, as he kissed her head, running his hands up and down her back -- like he's always done.

As the candle light flickered across Denise's face, she thought about the future. There was so much to consider, so much to think about and discuss. She pushed those thought aside until after the holidays. In that moment, the only thing Denise knew is that she was happy, truly happy, laying there naked in her son's, her lover's arms.

It was 9pm on December 23rd. Exactly one year had passed since Denise arrived at Henry's apartment.

The end.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,596 Followers