DHS 77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that's what you want."

When we got back to Brenda's room, I opened the bottle of wine we had purchased along the way. I poured us each a glass and then turned on the television. I kicked off my shoes and climbed onto the bed and lay there watching the television as Brenda paced nervously around the room.

"Why are you so antsy?" I asked Brenda.

'I don't know. I think you want me to do things that I shouldn't do," she said. "I don't think I want to do those things but if you want me to do them I will."

I smiled at her. "Brenda, why don't you come sit here?" I said and patted the end of the bed. "I would love to have you rub my feet for me."

Brenda had no problem with that. She sat down on the bed and started massaging my right foot and it felt wonderful. While she was massaging my feet, I pulled my skirt up far enough that my sexy sheer panties were exposed. I knew that Brenda could see my pussy right through the thin material.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked her.

Brenda didn't look at my face as I spoke. She kept her head down but I could tell that she was peeking at the view under my skirt.

"You have beautiful legs, Pam," Brenda said.

"You know what I would love, Brenda?" I asked. "I would love you to start at my toes, using your hands and your mouth, work your way up to my hot pussy. Make me cum as many times as you can."

I could see the conflict in Brenda's face but it didn't stop her. She soon had my big toe in her mouth while she caressed my legs with her hands. Brenda moved slowly from my toes to my feet and on to my ankles. Touching, kissing, licking and anything else that she thought would feel good. When she got to my knees I could feel my excitement growing. Looking down I could see a small wet spot in my panties. As she moved higher up my leg, I had to pull my feet up and spread my thighs farther apart for her.

Finally Brenda was kissing my sensitive inner thighs just inches for my dripping pussy. I wanted to watch everything she did but it felt so good I just had to lay back and close my eyes. Brenda was moving much slower now. I thought for a moment that she was trying to avoid having to move on to my pussy but I found out that wasn't the case.

Brenda ran her tongue down the inside of my right thigh along the edge of my panties and then she did the same on the left side. Then she put her mouth on the crotch of my panties and blew hot air on my pussy. Brenda lifted her head and asked, "Can I take your panties off now?"

"Yes, please do."

Brenda hooked the waistband on my panties and I lifted my butt as she pulled them down. Brenda pulled my panties the rest of the way off and without me telling her to, she smelled them. I pulled my feet back up and spread my thighs for Brenda. She moved her head back between my thighs and went right to my hot mound. She completely covered my vulva with her open mouth and then used her tongue to separate my lips and enter my pussy.

For the next twenty minutes Brenda made love to my pussy, occasionally running her tongue between the globes of my ass and flicking it across my anus. I had three intense orgasms before my clit got too sensitive and I had to stop her.

When Brenda sat up she looked pleased with herself. She slid up next to me on the bed and smiled at me. "I hope you liked that," she said.

"It was wonderful," I said.

We drank the rest of the wine and then I got up to leave.

"Where are you going?" Brenda asked.

"Back to my motel. I only have the room for two nights so I'll have to leave in the morning."

"Why don't you stay here with me tonight. In the morning you can check out of your motel and move in here with me for a couple of days," Brenda suggested. "If you stay I promise I'll make you happy.

I hadn't planned on that. As far as I was concerned I had accomplished what I had wanted to do already but for some reason I decided to stay.

When I walked back over to the bed Brenda sat up with a big smile on her face. "If you get undressed, I'll give you a back massage," she said.

I couldn't pass that up. I removed my blouse, bra and skirt and then lay on my stomach on the bed. Brenda sat on her knees next to me and started working on my neck and shoulders. By the time she reached my lower back I was completely relaxed and I felt great.

I felt Brenda get off the bed so I rolled over and sat up. Brenda was standing next to the bed looking at me. "Would you like to see me naked?" she asked.

"Sure, go ahead and get naked," I said.

I felt a funny thrill as I watched Brenda removing her clothes. When she was completely naked, she sat down on the bed next to me and looked into my eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" she asked.

"You want to kiss me?"

"Yes, very much. I would like to kiss your lips and then suck on your nipples and eat your wonderful pussy again."

I thought about her request for a minute. I had never kissed a woman before, at least not knowingly. I knew that the way I was feeling at the time I would probable like it but I was worried about how I would feel abut it later. In the end my sexually charged desires won out.

"I think I would like it if you kissed me," I said.

Brenda moved closer to me and gently pressed her lips to mine. I let my mouth open just a little and I felt her tongue dancing across my lips. The second kiss had more passion from both of us. I opened my mouth and welcomed her tongue inside. We continued kissing for several minutes and then Brenda moved on to my breasts. Feeling her warm mouth covering my nipples and sucking on them was almost enough to make me climax. She had me so worked up by the time she had moved her head between my legs that I climaxed as soon as her tongue flicked across my clit.

It seemed as though I was in one constant orgasm after that. Brenda rolled me over onto my stomach and then pulled me up onto my knees. Then she spread my cheeks and pressed her face between them. When I felt her tongue penetrating my anus I almost exploded. My orgasm was so intense that I almost fainted.

Afterward we both went into the bathroom and cleaned up before going to bed. Brenda finished in the bathroom before me and was already in bed when I came back into the room. Brenda was lying on her stomach and I couldn't help but notice the shape of her ass.

Brenda was in her mid to late thirties but she was in very good physical condition and her ass was small and round. She had a nice shape. As I approached from the foot of the bed I could see her pussy peeking out between her thighs and I felt my arousal returning. I was beginning to have feelings that I had never had before. I wanted to taste Brenda's pussy. I knew that it was the post-hypnotic suggestion that I had programmed myself with that was causing this desire and that I could easily stop it by giving myself the command phrase but I didn't want to do that.

I didn't say anything as I climbed onto the bed. I just sat on my knees next to Brenda's hip and ran my hands up the inside of Brenda's thighs until I reached her pussy. Brenda let out a soft moan as my fingers began to massage her vulva. Brenda moved her legs farther apart and made little sounds of pleasure as I continued to play with her pussy.

I bent down and kissed Brenda on the ear. "Would you like me to eat your pussy?" I said.

"Oh, God, yes," she said. "Would you?"

Brenda rolled onto her back and I got between her legs. I looked at her pussy, now only ten inches from my face and wondered why I didn't feel at all nervous about what I was getting ready to do. I moved forward and pressed my open mouth over her vulva like she had done to me. I pushed my tongue inside her and I liked the sweet taste of her aroused sex. I guess Brenda had been pretty wound up with her desire because she climaxed after only a couple of minutes of my sucking on her clit. After her orgasm, I turned around and straddled Brenda's head with my knees and then lowered my pussy to her mouth. Brenda lifted her head and began sucking on my clit while fingering my pussy. While Brenda gave me pleasure, I continued to lick and suck on her dripping pussy.

Brenda wrapped her arms around my hips and pulled my pelvis down closer to her and then she ran her tongue over my little brown hole. I loved the feel of her tongue probing my anus and decided to return the favor. I forced us both to roll onto our side so that I could get my head completely between Brenda's thighs and then I proceeded to probe her anus with my tongue. I am not completely sure but I think we both had orgasms at the same time. We played with each other for a while longer and then fell asleep.

The next day we hung out together all day. We got some sun on the beach, had lunch, had sex and went back to the beach. That evening Brenda took me out to dinner again and afterward we spent the rest of the night giving each other pleasure.

Before we went to sleep that night I told Brenda I would be leaving in the morning.

Chapter 23

When I woke up Brenda was already awake and was sitting on the bed with her back against the headboard. She was watching me.

When she noticed that I was awake, Brenda said, "Good morning."

I smiled at her and said, "Good morning."

"Are you really leaving today?"

"Yes. I have to get back home," I said.

We didn't talk much after that. We both showered, not together, and went out to breakfast. About halfway through the meal, Brenda finally spoke.

"I don't understand what has been happening," Brenda said. "I have done things with you that I never wanted to do and didn't think I was capable of doing. It bothers me greatly that I have behaved in such a wanton way but, at the same time, I have enjoyed our time together. I know that to you this has all been about revenge but somehow I don't feel that I was punished. I don't know if I will ever understand what happened to me this week. I certainly don't feel that I have been punished."

"Your punishment is only now just beginning," I said. "When I leave later this morning, you will be left with your memories of what we did these last few days and you will be confused about your feelings. You will never be able to reconcile your desire to please me sexually with the disgust you feel over your wanton behavior. On top of that you will continue to feel a strong desire to give me any sexual favor I might want even though I will no longer be with you. If I show up five years from now and tell you to eat my pussy, you will do it not because it is what you want to do but because it is what you must do. That is your punishment."

Brenda looked sad. "Is there anyway you can forgive me and release me from this spell you have me under?"

"I don't know. Maybe some time in the future," I said.

We didn't speak again until we got back to the hotel. I had finished packing and was ready to leave.

"Will you kiss me goodbye?" Brenda asked.

"No," I said, "but you can kiss my pussy goodbye."

I pulled my skirt up and pulled the crotch of my panties aside. I stood with my legs spread apart as Brenda got on her knees in front of me and began to tongue my slit. I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes as Brenda brought me pleasure one last time. After five minutes of Brenda's oral attention, I had a shuddering orgasm, which left my legs a little wobbly.

I fixed my panties and lowered my skirt into place. "No more pussy," I said.

Brenda gave me a funny look. "What?" she asked.

"Nothing. Just a sudden thought I had," I said. "I've got to get going."

Brenda followed me out to my car and with a sad expression on her face she waived at me as I drove away.

Chapter 24

Four and a half hours later I was sitting in Dulles airport. I had driven straight to the airport from Virginia Beach and turned in my rental car. I was able to get on a flight to Los Angeles that would be leaving two hours later.

As I waited for my flight home I thought about my activities over the last couple of weeks. I was amazed at how quickly I was able to find my targets and extract my revenge. I was pretty proud of myself. In my opinion, everyone got what he or she deserved.

Three hours later I was winging my way home. To pass the time I closed my eyes and thought about the power that the DHS 77 gave me. I could have affairs with both men and women and I could chose whoever I wanted. I could even make my husband give me his permission to have the affairs. I could get myself promoted to any job I wanted. Basically I could make anyone do anything I wanted.

I thought for a moment about what I had done to Megan and Sylvia. I had to laugh at the memory. I decided that when I got back to work I was going to get a couple of the more arrogant guys in the office and have them suck each other's cocks. I was going to have fun until I ran out of the DHS 77.

I began to think about whom I might want to have sex with. There was John Synder, the Vice President of Marketing. He was kind of cute. I could probably even get a promotion out of that liaison.

I loved the idea that I would have total control of my husband. I would make him be the perfect mate. I had already put an end to his affair with the lovely Jennifer; now I could make sure that he devoted all of his attention to me. I thought about Jennifer for a minute. Maybe I would have an affair with her. That would even things up with Allen. Jennifer was certainly attractive. It would be fun to see how she would react to a sudden desire to suck on my clit.

Just as I started to fall asleep I thought about Major Mitchell and what I had done to him. I was laughing to myself as I dozed off.

"Major Mitchell, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I needed to tell you something," he said. "I did as you instructed and I told my commanding officer that I wanted to suck his cock."

"You did? That's great," I said. "What happened?"

"He pulled his pants down and told me to do it."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I got on my knees and started sucking his cock. He made me swallow his cum. He told me that he would want me to suck his cock everyday when I came to work."

"How nice for you," I said as I laughed at him.

"I tried to tell him that I loved him but he just told me to shut up and suck his cock," Major Mitchell said. "I was so humiliated that I pulled my side arm and shot him in the head."

"You killed your commanding officer?" I asked.

"Yes, I did."

"That is so cool," I said. "After you killed your CO, what did you do?"

"I turned the pistol on myself and put a bullet in my brain," he said.

"That must have hurt," I said.

"No. I didn't feel a thing. I died instantly."

"That can't be. If you are dead, how could you be here talking to me?"

"I'm a ghost, Pamela. You should have been able to tell by the bullet hole in the middle of my forehead."

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I wanted to show you the consequences of your actions," he said.

"With all due respect, Major, this is a consequence of your own actions," I said.

"Are you sure?" he asked and then disappeared.

I woke from the dream as I heard the announcement that it was time to put our seats and tray tables up and prepare for landing in LA.

The dream haunted me. For the most part it had seemed that it was funny right up until the end when Major Mitchell said that he want me to see the consequences of my actions. I wonder if there was some meaning to the dream or was it just a dream. After all it was highly unlikely that anything in my dream had actually happened so what were the possible consequences of what I did to Major Mitchell.

Chapter 25

Allen picked me up at the airport, which was a bit of a surprise because I told him I would catch a cab from the airport. He stood with me as I waited for my bags. Allen looked sad and tired but he didn't say anything and I decided to wait till he was ready to say what was on his mind.

There was very little conversation on the ride home. Allen did ask me a few questions abut my trip but he didn't show much interest. I began to worry that maybe Allen had found the box with the DHS 77 and the videotapes. I prayed that he had not seen those tapes. I relaxed a little when I realized that all I would have to do is give the key phrase and then I could make Allen forget all about the tapes.

I couldn't do anything while we were in the car because Allen was driving. It would not have been a very good idea to put him into DHS while he was behind the wheel. When we got home, I decided to wait until I found out what was bothering him before I did anything.

At home, Allen asked me if I wanted a drink so I asked him to bring me a glass of wine. Allen brought the drinks into the living room and we sat down. Whatever it was that Allen wanted to say, he was having trouble getting started.

"Pam, I don't know how else to do this other than to just come out and say it," he finally started. "Last month when I went to New York, I had an affair."

Allen looked at me and waited for my reaction. I didn't know what to say. I already knew about the affair but Allen didn't know that. I felt relieved that Allen's mood was caused by his decision to tell me about his affair rather than what I had been worried about. Now my problem was how to react to his confession. I had to make sure he understood that he had hurt me but I had to be careful to not go too far. My eyes filled with tears; I didn't fake it, and I asked him why.

"I don't know why. I never intended to cheat on you - it just kind of happened. I had felt guilty about this ever since it happened. I know it is unfair of me to put this burden on you but I am asking you to forgive me and give me a chance to make this up to you."

I already knew that I could control what he would do in the future so establishing trust wasn't an issue. All I had to do was forgive him but how do I do it without letting him off the hook too easily?

"Who was the woman?" I asked. I wanted to make him say it but I was also stalling for time while I tried to decide how to handle the situation.

"It was Jennifer."

"Are you in love with her?"

"No, absolutely not. I was just weak and she was available," Allen said. "This isn't about her; it's about you and me. Can we get past this and can you forgive me?"

I was surprised at how his confession was affecting me. There was so much emotion just below the surface. I began to cry. I didn't understand my reaction. This was old news and I had already dealt with it and had decided to forgive him - or had I?

"Pam, please. You have to know that I love you and this will never happen again."

"I can't talk about this right now. I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose my marriage but you have hurt me deeply. I need time to deal with this," I said.

Allen left the room and I sat by myself thinking about my situation. I came to the realization that Allen's confession and his asking me for forgiveness was real. That's the way life is. Whether I forgive him or not and whether he ever cheats again or not are issues that people have to deal with every day. I found myself dealing with two different situations. The real situation was the one that Allen had just presented to me with his confession and the artificial situation was the one that I created when I used the DHS 77 to solve the problem of Allen's cheating.

I spent a sleepless night thinking about how to handle this problem. By morning I had made up my mind. At breakfast I looked at Allen and said, "Strawberry clock."

While I had Allen in DHS, I undid all of the commands I had given him. When I brought Allen out of the DHS, he remembered his confessing to me but the instructions I had given him concerning Jennifer were gone. I had decided that I wanted a real husband, not one of my making. I hoped that he would be able to keep his pledge to never cheat on me again but I had to know that if he didn't cheat that it was his choice. If it turns out that he cheats again, then the marriage is over. That's life. People are not perfect.

1...456789