Diary of a Bi-Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,256 Followers

We extracted our fingers, and tried to discreetly lick them clean.

Teddy stood, his back to the dance floor, with an obvious bulge in his black trousers.

"I believe it is time for our dance, Erin."

Letting her walk in front of him to cover his erection, they began a slow dance.

From recent experience, I know how large Teddy's penis feels in a close clinch. She was just a couple inches shorter than Teddy's 6'2" and I guessed that their anatomies would match up well. I knew that he was definitely rubbing against Erin's pussy, and if I could guess, I figured Teddy was working her clit with his cock head. Erin had her eyes closed as Teddy moved along the dance floor. Later Erin confirmed what I suspected, she was hovering on the edge of climax. Every time she got ready to explode, Teddy moved away. He teased her for the entire dance.

The rest of the reception went along without another incident, although Erin spilled her wine, tripped on the dais, and forgot my parents' names. She was totally out of it.

That night in the honeymoon suite at the hotel, Teddy was an animal. We fucked five times and I had seven orgasms. I was sore, but euphoric.

In the morning I called Erin, at Teddy's insistence.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"It truly was a sad Saturday last night. But, I had sweet dreams of yesterday."

Teddy put his face to the phone and said, "We love you, Erin. Did you get yourself off last night?"

Erin giggled and confessed to multiple orgasms, although it was only by her own hand.

"Yesterday will certainly remain special in our minds for so many reasons," said Teddy. "See you when we get back."

I chatted a couple more minutes with Erin. After assuring her that Teddy was no longer listening she asked,"Is that thing really as big as it feels?"

"Oh yes, and then some," I replied and then hung up after promising to call from Hawaii.

I put the phone back on the night stand and turned to find Teddy's "thing" at full mast. I opened my mouth and began sucking like a baby.

Erin kept our old apartment. After our honeymoon, we picked up our Wild Wednesdays. Teddy never asked about details, just said to say hi to Erin.

About six months later, Teddy's dad decided to go into semi-retirement from the law firm. Teddy's grandfather was a founding partner and now his dad was senior partner. Teddy was a junior partner and most folks felt eventually he'd run the firm.

His mom and dad wanted to move to Hilton Head. His dad would keep a few key clients, but most of his business would go to Teddy. It meant Teddy would be a full partner, be super busy, but also become one of the firm's top billers. That was important come bonus time.

With Teddy's vastly improved income, we decided I could give up my job at the ad agency. I was tired of the 60 hour weeks and constant stress. We agreed I could take some time to relax and maybe get back into my drawing and painting, which were my true passions.

Our real bonus, however, was that his parents offered to sell their house to us at a ridiculously low price. The house had been Teddy's grandfather's and his dad inherited it. It was in the best Boston suburb. When his grandfather built it, he bought two adjacent lots. Though not cheap then, they were practically priceless now. In addition, the back of their lots bordered the reservoir protection area and so they really had a country estate in the city.

The house was a brick Georgian style. His parents updated a lot of it, and we would have enough money to do more work since we were paying so little and would have some equity from the sale of our house.

The best part for both of us was the back yard. It was totally private, had a large in-ground pool, a cabana with shower. There was also a hot tub and outdoor kitchen. In the nice weather, we could live outdoors and live in the nude.

We both enjoyed being naked outside. After we moved in, I invited Erin over for a cookout.

Teddy asked if this meant we had to be "more formal", meaning wearing clothes.

I said we were all friends and that he'd already seen part of her naked. He said "part is not all, and she hasn't seen me nude."

Well," I replied, "I guess you are both in for a treat."

"So, is this looking only?" Teddy asked.

"What do you mean?" I said. "You want it to go beyond looking?"

He kissed me and held me close. "Mo, you are the only woman I want. I can be happy the rest of my life being with you and only you. But, I keep sensing that you get restless, that you're searching for something more."

I thought for a moment and said, "Not something more, something different. I love you Teddy. But, I wonder what sensations and experiences might be out there. Not to turn from our love, but to intensify it. You know we add spice to food to give it zip. Maybe some spicy sex can give us a zip."

"Yeah, but sometimes too much spice spoils things."

"Well, let's just add a bit at a time. Erin will be here. I want to make love to her while you watch. Like on our wedding day when you watched her get me off. I still have erotic dreams about that. I want to show you off to her. You are so beautiful naked and I know she has fantasized about your dick. She's told me that much. And, is there more to happen? Let's see and let's not put up barriers."

Erin arrived on Saturday bearing wine and hors d'oeuvres. I greeted her wearing a loose caftan. I said Teddy was out back and warned her, again, that clothing was most definitely optional.

"Then, lead on," she laughed.

Teddy was in the pool and called out to us as we approached.

I told him to come greet our guest. He smiled and climbed out.

As he approached, his dick swung back and forth and his balls bounced ever so nicely.

"Jesus Christ," exclaimed Erin, "did you forget to leave the noodle float in the pool or is that really you?"

"All mine, dear," he said, "but Mo has visitation rights."

We all laughed and he embraced Erin.

Tentatively at first, Erin hugged back. Then she gave in and pulled Teddy to her, letting one hand fall to his tight butt.

Pulling back, she looked down at the mass between his legs. "God, I cannot tell you how many times I wondered what that looked like. It felt like a log when we were dancing at the wedding."

"You are not far off," I said. Reaching between them and rubbing my hand up and down on the referenced piece of wood.

"Well, enough of my cock," said Teddy. "How about I get drinks and Erin gets naked."

He turned and went to the bar to mix gin and tonics.

Erin looked at me and I nodded. She pulled her shirt and bra off in one motion and dropped her shorts and panties in another. I shed my caftan. We hugged and kissed and then turned to face Teddy returning with a tray of drinks.

"Magnificent," he smiled. His eyes traveled over our naked bodies, then made a return trip over Erin's.

We each took our glasses and toasted.

"Here's to a great summer," I said.

"And, to a naked one," he added.

"Amen," chimed in Erin.

We drank and enjoyed the afternoon in the sun.

Teddy did his usual 100 laps and Erin and I did a few discreet laps of our own on a mat by the pool.

Our final orgasm, achieved in the classic 69 position, was witnessed by Teddy as he rested his chin in his hands on the pool apron.

Teddy climbed out and stretched out on a lounger, his cock resting on his thigh. He pulled on his sunglasses and a baseball cap and settled back.

Erin kept staring at him.

"Not bad?" I asked.

"Fucking unbelievable," she replied. "I know you said he was well endowed, but, Christ, Mo, you never said like this."

"Ladies, I am right here you know," offered Teddy.

"Sweetheart, now is the time to keep your eyes and mouth closed," I purred.

I lifted his cock and offered it to Erin. She hesitated, then took it in her hand.

"God, it's so heavy."

She fingered the length of it and reached between his legs and fondled his balls.

"Want to see it up ready for action?" I teased.

Erin nodded.

I bent over Teddy and looked up at Erin. She had removed her sunglasses and stared intently at me as my face hovered over Teddy's dick.

"Good thing you are my best friend," I said, "or I'd never have the nerve to do this."

I turned and took the tip and then a good portion of Teddy's cock into my mouth. I proceeded to give him a class A blow job and in a few minutes he was at full mast.

His tip was almost purple with the blood pounding through it and the vein on top throbbed.

I took Erin's hand and placed it on the shaft. Tentatively, she moved it up and down the length. As I moved behind her, sitting with my body pressed against hers, and my legs around hers, I cupped each breast.

Erin sighed and began stroking Teddy more vigorously.

I teased her nipples and let one hand fall into her crotch. She was soaked and I slid a finger inside. She groaned.

Teddy began to move, but I said, "Eyes closed, darling."

Erin was now pumping him with all her might as I plunged in and out of her pussy and played with her clit.

Teddy said, "Can't hold it."

I replied, "Let it go, dear."

Erin pumped two more times and he began shooting long streams of white onto his stomach

Reflexively, Erin quickly bent over and took him in her mouth, and pumped the remainder down her throat. Teddy had pulled off his sunglasses and watched the top of the blond head bob up and down on his spurting erection.

I rammed three fingers in her pussy and played with her clit, until I felt the tightness in her vagina and the shudders that signaled her climax.

Having drained Teddy, Erin sat back up and rested in my embrace. He looked at us, her legs spread wide and my fingers still inside her coaxing a mild reaction.

None of us spoke for a few minutes.

"Awesome," was all Teddy could muster.

"Amen," rejoined Erin and I simply smiled and nodded.

I said, "Why don't you two go over and rinse each other off in the shower, while I watch."

They rose slowly and walked hand in hand to the outdoor shower by the cabana. Teddy adjusted the water and they stepped under the spray. He filled his hands with body soap and worked every inch of her body. She reciprocated, and knelt to use her mouth once again on the now flaccid penis. She licked up his body and they hugged. He positioned his slowly swelling member between her legs and she rocked back and forth.

All the while, I am playing myself into a frenzy. They kissed for a while, then Teddy bent to caress each nipple. Kissing once more, and embracing, they stood under the streaming water.

Finally, Teddy reached behind her and cut the flow. They turned and walked toward me. He was not erect, but his penis had swollen and bounced against his upper thigh as he walked. Erin gleamed in the sun like a naked goddess, all wet and blond.

Teddy led her to the double lounger I was in. He eased her next to me and I snuggled Erin in my arms.

"I think we need drinks," Teddy said. "And, I need to use the men's. Be back in a jiff."

He crossed to the cabana and disappeared inside.

I lifted Erin's chin and looked into her eyes. She returned my stare then broke into a wide grin.

"Fuckin' awesome," she said and pulled my face to hers. We kissed until I heard Teddy say, "Drinks."

He set a tray of wine glasses and a cooler of white wine on the table between the loungers and took his place across from us.

He poured and handed each of us a glass.

We raised our glasses, and he said, "To summers, friends, lovers and what the fuck."

We shouted back, "What the fuck."

After that, the barriers were definitely down. Erin stayed over a lot on weekends. Some nights she'd be alone in a guest room, some nights I'd be with her. On a few occasions, she shared our king bed. When that happened, she and Teddy would playfully—if I can explain it that way—enjoy oral sex with each other.

On the third time we were together in our bed, Erin and I were both giving him a nice, slow blow job. His dick was stone hard.

I looked at Erin and said, "Want to ride it?"

Teddy lifted his head to look at me and Erin's mouth pulled off his erection.

They both said at once, "Really?"

"Yeah," I replied. "I think it will be cool and I want to watch another woman take that monster."

Teddy and Erin looked at each other, smiled and shrugged.

I slipped a condom on him, and Erin climbed on top, letting her now flowing pussy hover over Teddy's tip. I leaned in and licked her clit a bunch of times and then pulled back to lean on the pillows and watch.

Slowly she eased his tip inside. He pushed a little and Erin gasped.

"Nice and slow, Erin, you can do it," I coached.

Moving up and down and working her juices over his erection, Erin eased all of Teddy into her. She then began moving up and down. I told Teddy to let her work by herself so he didn't accidently hurt her.

After another minute or two, Erin was almost bouncing. Her jaw was slack and her eyes closed. She kept moving and started panting. She leaned over, resting her hands on Teddy's broad chest, and moved her pussy back and forth. Finally, she screamed and gave one last thrust. Her body quivered and she collapsed on top of Teddy.

I could tell he didn't come and knew he was still hard inside her. He ground his hips a little and Erin moaned.

"No more, God, please no more," she whispered.

Teddy had a wicked grin and lifted her easily, settling her on her back, his cock still buried in her.

He eased one leg, then the other, onto his broad shoulders and began a slow in and out, bringing his cock almost out and then pushing it back deep inside her.

Erin was making some incoherent sounds as Teddy kept a slow and steady pace. As he sensed her rising to a finish, he started a series of strong, hard thrusts. Erin screamed with each one and at last dug her nails deep into his butt and screamed so loud I thought the neighbors might call the police. He gave her a couple more thrusts for good measure then slowly pulled his still hard cock out.

She eased her legs straight and lay in between the two of us.

"Not bad?" I prodded.

"Unfucking believable," she said smiling at me. "And, you do this all the time. Oh my God!"

We all laughed. I kissed her deeply, then crawled over her limp body, peeled off the condom, and climbed on board.

Erin watched in awe as we fucked like monkeys. In about five minutes we were both ready, and I felt Teddy start shooting in me. I had come once and now pulled off letting him shoot up over his stomach and chest. When he finished, Erin and I cleaned him with our tongues and we pulled the sheet over and fell asleep nestled together.

We had an easy and fun thing going. Erin and Teddy began to fuck regularly when she stayed over. Sometimes I watched, sometimes I joined in. At times, Teddy would watch Erin and me together. He liked us in a 69. He would move back and forth, using his tongue on our exposed pussies and assholes. It was a glorious time.

Around mid-summer, Erin had to temporarily move to Milwaukee on a bank assignment. We both missed her, but looked forward to the fall when she was scheduled for her return.

We feared that the edge she brought to our sex life might make our lives seem dull.

We soon discovered that was a foolish fear.

I wondered if Teddy and I could ever replace that fire in our sex that Erin brought. We still made love almost every night and more than that on weekends. The sex was excellent, but I felt it had lost the edge without another person involved. I questioned if maybe I would never feel that rush of sexual adrenaline again.

The answer to that question was provided via a dog.

That summer I became main caretaker for Teddy's Great Dane, Bruno. Bruno was the family dog, and went with his parents to Hilton Head. They found he was a bit too big for condo life and we took him back. He immediately abandoned Teddy and bonded with me.

He is half as tall as I am and a gentle giant. He lives for his walks. Many times, we go into the reservation land behind our house and I can let Bruno off his leash. He runs through the woods, chases squirrels and just has a blast.

Other days, I put him on his leash and we walk into Newton Center where I can pick up a few items that we need and which I can cram into my shoulder bag.

One day I was heading back to the house, latte in hand, and saw the woman who lived at the far end of our block in her garden.

She looked up and waved and started to make her way over. I stopped and Bruno sprawled on her lawn.

"I've been meaning to say hell-o," she said with a slight Southern drawl. "I see you walking with this adorable dog and know you live up in that gorgeous Georgian house."

I smiled and offered my hand, "Maureen Forbes. Pleased to meet you."

"Candace Fuller, and so pleased to meet you."

She was about my age and not quite my height with soft brown hair and big brown eyes. In her shorts and polo shirt, I could see her trim and compact figure.

"Have you lived here long," I asked.

"Going on five years in the Boston area," she replied, "but just two months in this house. Biff, my husband, was transferred here from Atlanta. He was in charge of commercial banking for his daddy's bank in Georgia. When they were bought out, they wanted him to do the same work up here at their main office. So, we made the move. I'm getting used to it."

I picked up a bit of regret. "The winters are too harsh?"

"No, well, yes, they are different," she said, "but mostly I miss our friends. We had a real close circle in Atlanta. We haven't really clicked with any folks here. I confess that's why I was eager to meet you. I think we're around the same age and thought maybe we could get to know each other."

I didn't feel she was pushing too hard and sensed she was a bit lonely.

"Do you work, Candace?"

"Candy."

"What?" I thought she meant working in a candy store, when I realized she meant her name.

"Oh, sure. I'm Mo."

Candy said, "I worked in Atlanta, interior design. Since we moved here, I haven't done anything. I keep thinking I might look around at the local firms and see if they need any help.

"How, about you, Mo?"

I told her about my former career and how I was now working on the house, caring for Bruno and dabbling in drawing and painting.

Candy smiled and fiddled with the digging tool in her hand.

"Would you like to come in for a Coke or something?"

"Well, I need to get Bruno back," I said.

I caught a quick look of disappointment on her face.

"Hey, give me five minutes and come down for a drink at my house. Maybe you could give me a couple tips on how to rearrange some of the rooms."

"Oh, I couldn't impose."

"No, come down. My husband is away, and I could use the company."

"Really?" she asked.

"Sure."

"Swell, I'll be there in a bit."

I led Bruno, or more accurately, he pulled me home. I fed him and jumped in the shower for a quick rinse off. As I shampooed my hair, I wondered if I was primping.

I was concerned that Candy would notice that I had cleaned up, but put the thought aside and fixed a plate of cheese and crackers.

The doorbell rang and I opened it to find Candy standing there with damp hair, a short green skirt and clean blouse.

We looked at each other's hair and burst out laughing.

I invited her in and we sat in the sunroom.

"I must confess," said Candy, "that I've been dying to see this house. I walk by all the time and think it is so beautiful."

"Well, then, how about the grand tour."

"Oh, please, I wasn't hinting..."

"Come on. It's a great place. Teddy, my husband, his grandfather built it. I'd like to bring the main rooms downstairs up to today's standards without loosing all the charm of the antiques and classic decorations."

I led her around the first floor. She loved the scale of the rooms, the antiques, and the artwork. She made a couple suggestions about how to rearrange the furniture and introduce some colors to give the rooms a refreshed feel.

orie
orie
4,256 Followers