Diary of a Bi-Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,256 Followers

"God, I don't know," he said. "It's just not anything I ever thought about, let alone desired. Would I like Candy to blow me? Sure! But, another man? That's a little out there."

"Ok, but what if I fucked Biff?"

"And, I fucked Candy?"

"If you want," I said.

"Well, it's not like I am dying to do it, but, yeah, it could be nice."

"Shit, Ted," I raised my voice a little. "Can't you admit you'd like to screw her. I told you I screwed her and loved it. I told you I would like to screw Biff. Why can't you admit you want to?"

After a few moments, Biff said, "because I don't want you to think you are not enough for me. You are, and I could be happy for the rest of my life with just you. And, now that we're talking about it, how badly do you want to screw Biff?"

"Not badly, dear," I said with a grin, "I don't think it would be bad at all. He has a lovely cock."

Teddy laughed. "Ok, so we can screw them. I know this must be special because I believe this would be the first man you would be involved with since we married."

"Yes, absolutely," I said. "Are you jealous?"

"I have no right to be. I have slept with Erin and confessed to wanting to have sex with Candy. So, I cannot ask you to refrain from what I do."

"You didn't answer my question," I persisted. "Are you jealous?"

"Yes, a little bit."

We lay together without speaking for a while.

"I have a fantasy that I am all the man you would ever need," he said as he kissed my hair.

"You are, Teddy, you are. But, I want to experiment a bit, push some boundaries. I can't imagine life without you. I can't imagine any man could make me feel the way you do. But, I would like to try something different."

Teddy was silent for a while, gently stroking my hair.

"How would it work?" he asked. "Would we each screw Candy and Biff in the same room? Would one of us do it here and the other at their house? Would we take turns and watch each other?"

I was surprised that I hadn't thought about the details. I guess I was just focused on the doing.

"On the one hand," I said, "if we split up into separate houses, we could just concentrate on the sex. But, it sorta' feels like cheating. You know, being in someone else's bed. If we did it here, we could go in separate rooms. That might be Ok. Or, we could just do it at the pool together."

Teddy kissed the top of my head. Finally he said, "I think here and in separate bedrooms for the first time."

I rubbed his cock and cooed, "So, you think there will be more than one time?"

He laughed and said, "Well, we'll just have to see, won't we."

After a marathon session of sex, we slept like the dead. Teddy got up early and headed into the office. Even though it was Saturday, he had to finish some work from his Dallas trip.

I roused myself around ten. I was gently playing with myself and decided to call Candy.

"I was fingering myself and couldn't get you off my mind," I purred into the phone. "Have a sec to pop down?"

"Might take more than a sec, but keep it warm and I'll be there."

I slowly let my fingers keep me in a semi-aroused state. I heard the doorbell and ran down the stairs. Opening the door, I greeted Candy. She eyed my naked body and said, "Whoever said Northerners were not friendly certainly had it all wrong."

Hand in hand we raced to my bed, leaving a trail of Candy's clothes along the way.

After a spectacularly successful sixty-nine, we cuddled, exchanging soft kisses on each other's eyes, nose, lips and neck.

"I talked with Teddy about a next step," I offered.

"And..."

"And, he is open to Biff and me and for you and him."

"Now, that's makes my heart go pitter-patter."

I explained how we thought that we should start in the same house, but separate rooms. Candy understood the logic and just asked "When?"

"Tonight?"

She beamed and kissed me. "Perfect, darling."

We spent another hour pleasuring each other and Candy dressed to go home.

"Dinner and drinks first," I said. "Come around six."

Hearing the front door close, I called Teddy.

"We are on countdown, lover," I said.

"What?"

"It is now F minus six."

"I think you mean T minus six," he said.

"No, dear, I mean in six hours Candy and Biff will be here for some explosive fucking. We will be shooting for the stars tonight."

Teddy was silent for a bit. "I guess I better trim up the rocket."

"Mind if I help get it primed," I said.

"Can't get to orbit without a great flight crew."

He said he'd be home by four and we could commence the final countdown then.

I tended to my own grooming and primping and was ready to greet Teddy. He didn't get home until four-thirty, but I still had plenty of time to shave his balls, trim his pubes, and make sure his ass was as smooth as a baby's bottom. Of course, I had to make sure the rocket was in proper working order.

Licking my lips clean of his tasty cum, I said, "I hope I left some for Candy."

Smiling, he said, "I think there is enough fuel for at least one more blast off."

We had grilled shrimp and a salad accompanied by bottles of chilled white Graves.

The four of us were quiet at first, feeling the weight of the impending night.

Finally Candy said, "That was a delightful meal. I think it is a perfect prelude to an evening of wanton sex."

Her comment hung in the air. We all started laughing at the same time. With the ice broken, we enjoyed more wine and chatted about our weeks.

Candy and I cleaned up. "So, who gets what bedroom?"

"Biff and I will be in the master and you and Teddy in our guest suite," I replied.

Candy took me in her arms and kissed me. She played her tongue along my lips and slid it inside. I kissed back, enjoying the warmth quickly infusing my body.

"Biff is so excited," she said in my ear. "I have been telling him how hot you are in bed."

"Mmm," I replied, "I'm almost regretting that it won't be you with me tonight."

She cupped my pussy. "Darling, we have all the days to ourselves. Let's leave the nights to new adventures."

I pushed hard against her hand and kissed her.

We broke and held hands as we reentered the sun porch.

Candy walked to Biff, kissed him and turned to Teddy. "Shall we?"

He stood and they walked arm and arm into the house.

"Sounds like a good idea," Biff said as he rose.

In a minute we were in my bedroom. I was nervous and unsure I was making the right decision.

Biff stood behind me and slid his arms around my middle.

"We'll go at your pace, Mo. Say 'stop' and we stop."

I let out a long breath and turned.

Looking into his eyes, I said, "Kiss me."

He bent and covered my lips with warm, soft kisses. I was expecting him to be forceful, and he did not disappoint me. I enjoyed the kisses and returned his with intensity.

"I'm going to strip you, Mo."

He quickly removed the few pieces of clothing covering me. He stepped back and admired me from head to toe. Walking around me, he traced my contours with his hands. He cupped my ass cheeks and kissed the back of my neck. He slapped my cheeks and pinched each globe. He then bent me forward and slapped my cheeks, harder than before. He beat a quick tattoo on my bare flesh. The pain rocked me and my pussy responded with wet heat. His hands then found my breasts and he pinched my already hard nipples.

I moved into his touch. I could feel his erection against my butt.

I moved to the bed and sat. "Strip for me."

He stared at me.

Finally, I said, "Please."

He slowly undid his shirt and let it fall. Kicking off his shoes, he opened his belt and pulled it free of his trousers. He loosened his pants and let them fall. He stepped out of them and slid his boxers off. His erection bounced with each movement. I noticed he had shaved himself clean from his navel down to the tops of his thighs. His balls were also bare.

I grabbed his erection and pulled him toward me. Opening my mouth I engulfed it in one motion. I kissed him around his pubic area and nuzzled his balls. I enjoyed the smooth skin under my lips and tongue.

Sliding back on the bed, I pulled down the covers. Biff joined me and began caressing my body with his mouth. He spent a long time on each breast, resulting in my pussy twitching and running with wetness.

He tongued my navel and his face moved to my pussy. He spread my legs and began kissing my lips. It was not long until I spread my legs wider, giving him complete access to my most private part.

He skillfully brought me to full arousal. By prior arrangement, Candy and I purchased a box of our men's preferred condoms. Biff reached for one on the bedside table and slipped it on.

He turned me on my stomach and lifted my hips. He positioned his cock at my lips and thrust fully inside me. The shock of his forceful entry made me gasp.

In a second, he went from slow tender lover to overpowering male. He moved hard and fast, bottoming out with each thrust as his balls slapped against me.

I had trouble catching my breath and tried to pull away. He grabbed my hips even stronger and pulled me back as he rammed me. His cock was rubbing my insides and gliding on my special spot. I felt myself rising to the top.

He picked up his tempo and pounded harder. He slapped my ass hard and I felt the sting. I began moaning and pushing back hard to welcome his cock. He slapped harder and I became even more aroused. He freed one hand from my hip and slid it underneath to my clit. It had already escaped from my hood. He dipped a finger in my pussy and lubricated the hard nub. He kept fucking me hard and now worked my clit. I moaned louder and felt the climax building. He must have sensed that I was close and thrust even faster. I was almost there when he pinched my clit hard and slammed me full force.

I exploded and cried out—no, make that screamed. I shamelessly pushed my ass back at him as my insides clinched his erection. I let the waves overcome me and collapsed face down on the bed.

I could hardly breathe and sweat covered my entire body.

Biff pulled out. I felt him spread my cheeks and place his tip at my ass.

I cried weakly. "No."

"Yes, Mo, you want it."

No one had ever been there. I never wanted anyone there. I wanted to shout stop, but then his tip penetrated me.

I felt a new sensation zip through my body. I was shaking my head, but no sound came from my throat.

He leaned into me and another two inches slipped inside. He pulled back, leaving just his cock tip inside. He reached under me gathering some of the abundant wetness in my pussy. He rubbed it on his cock and reentered. The friction was still strong.

He pulled out completely and reached for the tube of lube on the night stand. Next, I felt his finger at my asshole. He started lubing my tight opening. Slowly slipping a finger inside, he spread more lube as deep as his finger could reach. He inserted a second finger, stretching out my tight muscle. I was surprised at how erotic this violation of my virgin butt felt.

He then rubbed lube on his erection and placed the head back at my anus. Easing in, he glided past the first point of resistance. I felt as if my insides were being split.

He pulled me up on my knees. My thighs were quivering. He was about half inside. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. His cock finished its journey as I felt his thighs rest against mine.

Slowly he started moving. I could not understand all the sensations and emotions of having my ass violated like this. He released my hair and my head sagged and my mouth was agape. My anger had dissolved and now I felt only lust. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to fuck my ass.

I began pushing back. He again fingered me and added more of my own lube to his cock. He was gliding in and out.

To my amazement I was quickly at the point of no return. I pushed back hard to welcome his cock. He reacted by ramming me with full strength. He once again grabbed my clit and pulled and pinched hard. I let loose a string of obscenities and came in an explosion of colors before my eyes as I felt Biff's cock release and fill my insides with warm spurts.

I felt his cock soften. After his withdrawal, I sunk to the bed. In a few seconds I passed out.

I awoke later to a soft tongue in my pussy. I looked down to see a tangle of brown hair. Sensing my awakening, Candy looked up and smiled. She returned to her licking and probing.

I wanted to stop her, but I had no strength. I told myself it felt good, but there is no way I could have another orgasm.

In a minute I knew I was seriously wrong. In four more minutes I was squeezing my thighs around her head and whimpering like a lonesome puppy.

Candy moved up and cradled me.

"How did you get here?" I asked.

"Well, after Teddy and I had our fun, I thought I should check on you. I mean the sounds coming from this room were like nothing I've ever heard.

"Biff was lying here and you were dead to the world. I told him to go find Teddy and have a beer. I held you for a bit, and then could not stop myself from enjoying your delicious pussy. It was still so plump and hot."

I nodded and said, "I came like a fucking hydrant, or something. I mean I fucking came hard."

"I guessed as much. Better than with Teddy?"

"No way, but much different. Biff did, well, this has never happened before. Biff fucked me in the ass. I can't believe I let him and I really can't believe I came so hard when he did it. Fuck, this is so fucked-up."

"Honey, it's not fucked up. It's sex. It's different. It's new. But, admit it, Mo, it is awesome."

I snuggled into her soft breasts and said, "Yeah, it is awesome. But, it's also scary."

Candy asked me to explain.

"Don't get me wrong, Candy," I said. "Biff told me I could say stop at any moment. But, I feel like I was, well, I feel like I was raped. He was so strong and rough. It was nothing like any other man. He spanked me." I rolled on my tummy to expose my red cheeks. Candy kissed each sore mound.

"Honey, I don't think you really mean rape. I think you mean dominated. And, yes, Biff is good at that."

I thought she was right. Biff did dominate me. His slapping and pinching my ass, the hard pounding of my pussy and then pinching my clit, all were shows of force. Taking my ass was the final domination. I never felt like this before. I wondered if I should be angry, but I shocked myself. I was not angry, I was turned on. I wanted more sex like this.

I think I saw an early warning sign. I could get addicted to sex like that. What would it do to my relationship with Teddy?

I tried to push the thoughts out of my mind and kissed Candy.

"How about you?"

Candy laughed. "Honey, I may never walk the same again. My lord, I thought my sweet lil' pussy was going to split. But, I mean to say, that was an incredible fuck. Teddy knows how to use that thing."

"Just did it once?"

"Well, I came twice while he was doing it. He didn't so I peeled his condom and went to town. I think I may need oral surgery to reconnect my jaw, but I loved every second of it. Mo, that man has a lovely taste. And, there was a lot to taste."

I smiled knowing exactly what she meant.

"I need to sleep some more," I said.

"Me too, let's nap and then go check on the boys." We awoke a little while later and, still nude, went downstairs. We found the men sprawled naked on the loungers, snoring contentedly.

Candy went directly to Teddy and snuggled in next to him, her fingers trailing up and down his limp dick.

I lay on top of Biff, enjoying the sensation of his soft prick against my exhausted pussy.

Soon both men were awake and ready. Candy and I looked at each other. I looked at Teddy for a reaction. He nodded slightly. Candy saw his assent so she smiled and sat up, straddling Teddy. I mimicked her actions.

We each played with our pussies until they were flowing. Raising ourselves up, we eased our sex down onto the erection of each other's husband. I was more quickly able to accommodate Biff. I enjoyed slowly grinding away as Candy slowly welcomed Teddy.

When she was settled, we both began fucking the other's mate. I guess there was a bit of competition, because we were going strong. I noticed that neither one of us had bothered with a condom, but we were too far gone to stop. We kept looking at each other's crotches, watching those pricks disappear inside of our pussys.

In a few minutes the men were groaning and Candy and I were panting heavily. I ratcheted up the tempo and felt Biff stiffen. I felt his release deep in my pussy as I clenched and came hard as he pinched my nipples to a deliciously painful state.

Candy was able to coax a climax from Teddy less than a minute later as she screamed her release.

We each collapsed on the sweat-covered chest of the man beneath us.

Candy turned her face to mine and said, "I want to eat you now."

She pulled off Teddy and spreading a towel on the patio, lay on her back. I freed myself and positioned myself above her, looking directly into her red pussy while mine was inches above her face.

I lowered myself and began lapping at the mixture of her climax mixed with Teddy's as she did the same to me while tasting her husband seeping out of my sex.

The guys stared in wonder as we smashed our pussies into each other's faces. In a few minutes, I felt my orgasm approaching. I moaned deeply and then felt the contractions. I ground hard onto her face and shoved two fingers deep inside Candy. She thrust her hips up and I felt a gush of liquid forcefully squirt in my mouth.

We finally relaxed and I rolled off her. I looked up and saw wonder on Teddy's face and an enormous hard-on between his legs.

He extended his hand and I let him pull me into an embrace. He sensed I was not ready for another bout of sex and held me closely. I heard Candy climbing in with Biff. Soon, the four of us slept.

The next six weeks were full of wild sex among us. We did a number of three-ways, with the ladies tag-teaming one of the guys. We did one-on-one screwing and Candy and I could not seem to get enough of each other's pussy.

One night in August, the four of us were lying in our king-sized bed. We had each just fucked each other's spouse. Candy moved down to take Teddy in her mouth.

The next time we were together, I let Biff take my ass while Teddy and Candy watched.

The zest was back in my sex life and I was loving it. The four of us would get together every weekend we were home. The men sometimes had extended business trips that required them to be away on Saturday and Sunday. On those occasions, Candy and I would spend a night in bed. It became an unwritten rule that unless both men could be there, we would not have sex with the remaining guy.

I was looking forward to a wonderful, sex-filled Labor Day weekend, when realty came crashing back into my life.

My phone buzzed with a text message.

"B home 2morrow. Can't wait to c u and f u. teddy 2. luv erin."

I had not told Erin of our new relationship with the Fullers. I missed her so much, yet I was enthralled with our new adventure with this other couple.

Would Erin's arrival bring everything crashing down? Or, would it add an entirely new erotic dimension?

I called Candy and asked if she and Biff could come over. They arrived around 8 and I told them about Erin returning. I asked if we could take a break, at least for the holiday weekend. I wanted to tell Erin since she would be staying with us.

They were disappointed because we all had been looking forward to a three day fuck-fest.

After a long silence, Candy spoke.

"I know Erin is special. I can understand, but I hope this does not mean the end of what we have been enjoying. Please, promise us you won't abandon what we have built."

I pulled her into my arms. I covered her face with kisses and hugged her tightly.

orie
orie
4,256 Followers