Diary of a Bi-Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't make any promises, Candy. But, tonight let's let it all out. If this is to be our last time, I want it to be seared into my memory with the heat of it."

The sex surpassed every one of my expectations.

Later I achieved what I always thought was a myth, a double penetration. Teddy was on his back with his cock buried in me. Biff came from behind and worked himself into my ass. Candy had lubed me using two fingers.

I nearly fainted as I felt the two cocks rubbing inside of me. I came three times before I felt my ass and pussy filled with cum.

I thought I was done, but Candy and Biff ate me out extracting every ounce of Teddy's and Biff's cum and my juices. Candy ate my pussy and Biff ate my ass. It was nasty, but the sensation of his tongue pushed inside my rosebud made me cum hard. I lost track of time and orgasms.

The four of us fell together in our bed. As I drifted off, my pussy and ass sore from sex, I had a flash of Erin's naked body. I realized how much I missed her. I wanted her back in my life. The only question remained is whether there is room for her and for Candy and Biff. I was pondering that question when I felt a cock at my ass. As Candy's finger slipped into my pussy, I pushed back to welcome Biff in my back door, and decided I could worry about Erin tomorrow.