Diary of a Bi-Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,259 Followers

"And, that is?" I pushed.

"That both of us would love to suck that cock."

I slid my sunglasses down and stared at Candy over the top. "Both?"

"Oh, don't be so shocked, honey," she said while sipping her drink. "You and I are moving in a direction. As a matter of fact, that little taste I had before makes me want more—a lot more.

"Back home, we had a few, and I mean very, very few, couples that were open to all sorts of experiences. And, I don't just mean the girls having a little fun among themselves. On rare occasions, we were able to enjoy sex with all parties involved."

I offered that I didn't think Teddy was that open.

"Shame, but let's keep our minds open. Anyway, I'd still love to suck that beauty."

I smiled and shrugged, letting the possibility hang in the air.

"So, have I shocked you beyond the pale?"

I said I am surprised, but also a bit excited by what she said.

"Excited is good, Mo, excited is always good." As she said this, she ran her finger through my pubic hair and gently parted my lips, feeling the dampness, and stroking my clit.

"Oh, yes, excited is excellent."

"Well, don't you two look comfy?"

We both turned to see Biff standing next to our lounger dripping onto the pavers.

"Kisses," Candy demanded.

He leaned across me to kiss Candy and as he did his penis slid over my ass. Candy took it in her hand and stroked it. I felt it harden.

Breaking away he stood up. I turned and saw he was fully erect. His penis stood up straighter than Teddy's, probably because it was not as heavy. It was attractive and his balls dangled below, begging for attention.

"Hey, am I missing something," called out Teddy as he arrived with a tray of fresh drinks. He took notice of Biff's erection and shot me a glance.

"Sorry, old boy," said Biff. "Sometimes it has a mind of its own and seeing two beautiful, nude women in each other's arms gave it some rather dirty ideas."

We all laughed.

I sat up and said I would get some food. Biff held his hand out to help me up.

I stood with only a few inches between my tummy and the tip of his boner.

"I'll help you," he offered.

"With that thing?" I replied.

Again we laughed, and he said, "Well, it's just part of being a man. Anyway, it's pointing in the right direction."

With more laughter, I headed back to the house, conscious of my ass bouncing along in front of the erection behind me.

We entered the kitchen and I pulled out the finger sandwiches I made. I asked Biff to fix baskets of chips and pretzels from the supplies I left on the table.

He went about his chores, acting as if dumping chips in a basket while sporting a raging hard-on was the most natural thing in the world. He finished and turned to me and asked, "What else?"

I looked at his body, his boner and walked over to him. Dropping to my knees, I took him in my mouth and began sucking. He growled and laced his fingers in my hair. I thought I might just give him a tease, but could not hold back. His cock was so smooth and felt so good in my mouth that I moved into full blow job action. It fit so much easier into my mouth than Teddy's huge cock. I could smoothly move up and down and my jaw didn't feel like it might come unhinged. Using my hands to pump and massage his balls, I licked and sucked til I heard him begin to gasp. The next second my mouth was filled with sweet tasting cum. I swallowed and kept working him until every drop was deposited. I removed my mouth and looked at the rapidly relaxing cock. I placed soft kisses up and down it and licked his balls.

He pulled me up and kissed me, pushing his tongue deep into my mouth. He slid a hand onto my pussy and tried to insert a finger.

I shook my head. We broke and I said we ought to get back out. We each carried a tray of food.

We found Teddy lying on the lounger and Candy stroking her clit as she watched him. They both smiled at us and took notice that Biff was now soft.

"Hmm," said Candy, "I think Mo has been most neighborly. What do you think Teddy?"

He looked at me and I held his gaze. "She's an amazing woman, Candy."

Biff and I set the trays on the patio table. Candy stood and, taking my hand, pulled me to her. She pushed her tongue in my mouth. Breaking away, she whispered she detected a familiar taste. Still holding me, she let her hand fall to my pussy and slowly rubbed me and probed inside.

Teddy watched and then stood and joined us. Teddy's cock slowly began to stiffen, as he looked at us. Now, fully hard, his erection was as dark as I had ever seen it. Candy broke away from me made her way in front of him to get a some food and bumped her naked ass against the erection.

"God, I do believe that would fill a woman to the extreme." She wiggled her butt, capturing the massive organ between her cheeks.

We all took seats and began eating.

Biff and Candy offered to clear and bring the dishes back into the house.

Teddy asked me, "So, did you jerk him off?"

I blushed and said, "Blew him, actually."

Teddy looked honestly surprised. "Really!"

"Honey, I'm sorry. We didn't discuss this fully, but I got carried away in the moment. We were together and it just kept sticking up. I was just going to tease him, but I couldn't stop."

Teddy nodded. "I guess I don't have to ask if he enjoyed it. You are the best."

"Don't be mad at me, Teddy. Please!"

"I'm not mad. I am all right with this. But, I don't think you should fuck him right now. We would need to really think that through."

"I agree," relieved at how Teddy was handling it. "But, what about Candy. Can I fuck her?"

"I thought that's what you wanted all along."

"Sorta," I said. "But, now I think they want full swinging. I agree let's wait on that. But, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on her bod. Pretty spectacular, right?"

"Yeah, but not as good as yours, darling."

I got up and sat on his lap and kissed him.

"You do love me, don't you?"

"Heart, soul and your gorgeous pussy."

I laughed and slipped off his lap and took his cock in my mouth to show my appreciation.

"Ooh, now I'm all wet all over again," said a voice from behind me.

I raised my head with a start to see Candy and Biff watching us.

I smiled sheepishly and said, "Dessert?"

We wrapped up the night and got dressed. Candy and Biff went home and Teddy and I went upstairs for another great fuck.

Teddy left for another overnight trip on Monday morning. I made breakfast for him, kissed him good-bye and crawled back into bed. Too much drink and sex had taken a toll last night, I craved sleep.

Around 10, I woke to the doorbell. I pulled on a long t-shirt and stumbled down stairs. I peeked out to see Candy.

Opening the door, I felt my spirits rise. Candy was dressed in a yellow tube top and blue shorts that accented her legs and tight butt. She wore sunglasses and a wide brimmed hat.

"Morning, sugar," she drawled, "I hope you are feeling a lot better than you look."

I stepped back and let her in. "Thanks, for the compliment."

"Oh, no offense, sugar, but you look plumb worn out."

"Well, it was an interesting evening," I offered.

"Yes it was," said Candy. "And, my Biff was just over the moon with the treat you gave him. He said it was the best he ever had, next to me, of course."

I tried to smile but the effort made my head swim.

"Darling, why don't you go up and take a nice hot shower," said Candy. "I'll fix some tea and toast with honey. Just what you need."

I was too pooped to argue and made my way upstairs while Candy breezed toward the kitchen.

I had the shower massage pulsing to try to loosen the kinks in my neck, when I sensed something.

"Darling, you have just got to have the nicest body I've seen in ages. Why your titties make my thingy tingle."

Candy was standing in the doorway with a bath sheet draped over her arm.

"Come out now," she urged, "any longer and you will be a shriveled up ol' prune."

I turned off the water and approached her as she spread her arms to welcome me into the towel.

She led me back to my bed, pulled the towel off and softly patted me dry. Her touch began to bring my body to life.

I sat on the edge of the bed while she dried my legs and feet. Candy looked up and I spread my legs giving her a full view into my pussy.

"Mmm," she purred, "now that is a sight."

She ran her fingers up the insides of my thigh and wove them into my pubic hair. She played with the tight curls and then pulled away.

Rising up, she handed me a mug of steaming tea and held a plate of toast, wet with honey, in front of me.

"Why don't you just scootch back on the bed, and I'll feed you."

I rested my back on the headboard and Candy crawled up next to me. I still had my mug in my hands. She offered me a piece of toast and I took a small bite, while she held the other end. I chewed and washed it down with a couple sips. I felt some strength returning.

She fed me the rest of the toast, then wiped my mouth with a linen napkin. After I took a final sip, she took the mug from me, set it on the night table and took me in her arms.

I rested my damp hair on her chest, feeling the softness of her breasts under my cheek.

"Feeling better?"

"Definitely."

"Feeling good enough to listen for a bit, sugar?" she asked.

I nodded, enjoying the sensation of her hard nipple on my face.

"Well, sugar, you and Teddy made quite an impression on us last night. Biff like to screw me into next week when we got home. That boy was primed."

I made a cooing sound and she stroked my hair.

"Now, to be honest, we weren't expecting the night to be so, well, so exotic," said Candy. "We were hoping that you were serious about skinny-dipping because we really enjoy doing it and we wanted to see you two naked. And, we were not disappointed. Mo, Teddy has the finest manhood I have ever seen. My goodness, I couldn't take my eyes off it."

"You mean you only wanted to look at it?" I asked.

Candy laughed, "It did leave me wanting more. If you hadn't come out when you did, I know I would have had that work of art in my mouth."

Teddy said he would have liked that.

"Did he now?" she said. "Well, isn't that a nice thing to hear."

"What about you, Mo? Did you like giving Biff a special treat?"

I looked up to try to read the expression on her face. She still had on her dark glasses and I could not see her eyes.

"Take off your glasses, Candy," I asked.

She did and I saw the warmth in her expression.

"Kiss me," I implored.

Candy bent to me and delicately pressed her lips to mine. I pressed back and we kissed for several seconds. I sat up and pulled her to me. I kissed her more aggressively and she responded passionately.

With our tongues pushing back and forth, we held each other and kissed for a long time.

Candy's hand reached for my right breast. I shivered at her touch and my nipples stiffened. She massaged my breast and twisted the nipple, causing the juices to begin to seep below.

"Undress me," she commanded.

I pulled off her oversized hat and she shook her hair free. The sunlight catching highlights in her tresses.

I kissed her eyes and lips while my fingers found the bottom of her tube top. I pulled and slipped it over her head. Her breasts were damp with perspiration and her nipples stood out and darkened where the blood rushed in.

I bent over and sucked each one til they were stiff and dark.

I undid her shorts and eased them off her. She was not wearing panties and her bush shown in the morning sun. I ran my fingers through the luxurious curls and rubbed her clit. Her thighs parted farther and I bent over to kiss her. I ran my tongue over her clit and heard her cry out. I slipped two fingers inside, found her G-spot and started moving. She slid down on the bed, arching her hips up and pushing her pussy into my face. I licked her slit, darting my tongue in and out, as I still worked her spot with my fingers. I then concentrated on her clit and felt her building to a climax. I pushed hard on her spot and took her clit between my lips, sucking hard and pushing down on it with my tongue.

She yelled and bucked, her pussy gushing all over my mouth and chin. Her juices were sweet and thick.

After her orgasm ebbed, she pulled on me and I moved up to face her. She looked deeply in my eyes, hers were filled with tears. She kissed me and we shared her own special taste between us.

"Mo," she said, "that was better than I ever dreamed, and believe me I have been dreaming about it. Thank you, darling."

I smiled and said, "Welcome to the neighborhood."

She laughed and replied, "You know, darling, in the south we cannot let a good turn go unrewarded."

She kissed me, moved her lips down my body and finally, returned the favor with a mind-altering orgasm. The feel of her tongue on my clit exceeded any anticipation. Her tongue reached inside making me realize the length of this sensual organ. I think I had a mini-squirt and filled her mouth. She cooed and savored every drop.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

Waking later, we giggled at the memory of our intimacy.

Snuggled together, Candy asked, "Did you talk to Teddy about the four of us moving forward?"

I shook my head.

"Hmm," she said, "well, we hope you two would be open for full swapping? I know Biff is just dying to be with you."

I thought for a bit and then said I believed Teddy would be Ok with it.

"Have you let another man inside you since you were married?" she asked.

"No, just my girlfriend Erin."

"Oh, where is she?" prodded Candy.

"She's out in the mid-west on a temporary work assignment. She'll be back in the fall."

"What would she think of all this?"

I considered the question. "I think she would find you incredibly beautiful and sexy. She would like Biff a lot. He really is funny in addition to being a major hunk. And, she would think that all of us having sex would be a wild and exotic adventure."

"Would she be jealous of us?" she asked as she slid a finger in my pussy.

I delayed before answering to savor the feeling building inside me. Candy kissed my mouth and then asked, "Well?"

Reluctantly I answered, forcing my mind back to a state where I could form a sentence.

"I'm not sure. I think she would be pissed if she thought you and I were exclusive. But, if we all were sharing equally, then I bet she would be fine. And, Candy, do not stop what you are doing now. I am grooving on it."

"Has she fucked our man?" asked Candy and she probed my pussy.

Candy worked another finger in, then a third. With her middle finger pressing my g-spot, she pumped softly. Her lips found my nipples and soon I was squirming and pushing my hips up to increase pressure on my clit where her thumb now rested. Whelping, I came hard and sank back into the bed.

"Oooh, that was nice," I cooed.

"Why, thank you, darling," said Candy as she lightly kissed my lips, "but you didn't answer my question."

I kissed her and played my tongue over hers. "Candy, darling, she fucked the shit out of him and I loved watching it."

Candy came over every day that week. We sunned naked by the pool, made love dozens of times and planned a welcome home dinner for Teddy. I told Candy that I did not want to get more involved with Biff, until I had a chance to talk to Teddy some more. She said she understood and so did Biff. We made up for that minor disappointment by fucking each other silly in the pool, on the lounge chairs, in the outdoor shower, on the floor of the sunroom, on top of the granite kitchen counter, and, by the way, in my bed. My pussy was in orgasm heaven.

After one of our most satisfying sessions, I broached the subject of religion.

"Candy, please don't be angry," I pleaded, "but I need to understand something."

"Sure, sugar, what is it"

"I mean you and Biff are so sexual and open. You and I have had incredible sex and you tell me that you would like us to swap partners. But, at the same time, you and Biff are really involved in your church and even teach bible school. Isn't what we're doing sorta of opposite of church stuff?"

Candy remained silent for a while, then spoke.

"I guess it does seem a little hypocritical. But, Biff and I really do believe in a god and enjoy being involved in our church. We enjoy bible classes because we like working with children. Having no kids, I like being with them.

"At the same time, Mo, we are human beings and are blessed with a strong sexual drive. Just as I can see you and Teddy are. So, we see this sex drive as a gift from god. We do not cheat on each other and only get involved with others who want the same thing we do."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Sex. Sex and fun. Biff and I don't believe that anything that feels this good can be bad. When you and I make love, you enjoy it, right?"

"Oh, yes," I responded.

"So, then it's good. If you and Biff were to screw, I guarantee you would enjoy it. So, that's good. And, since I know you're doing it. Hell, I'm encouraging you to do it, there can be no evil involved. I'm not saying this life is for everyone. For certain people, however, who all agree that they want to share their physical beings, then it's all good."

I guess it sounded like a sensible approach. I didn't ponder the question too long, since Candy had settled her tongue between my legs. Yep, I see only good coming from this as I came.

Teddy came home mid day on Friday. He dropped his bag in our bedroom, stripped and headed for the pool. I followed him, stopping to make a pitcher of Margueritas and fixing salsa and chips. He swam for a while and climbed out, air drying and drinking a Marguerita in two big swallows. He refilled his glass and sat next to me.

"God, I needed that. This trip was a bitch. Client from hell, shitty case, and Dallas was a fuckin' oven. I could never live there, especially in the summer."

I rubbed his back and shoulders and he acknowledged the attention with a satisfied groan.

"So, how was your week?" he asked.

"Oh, lots better than yours," I replied with a Cheshire cat smile.

"Really! Do tell."

"Well, Candy spent a lot of time here," I said as I moved my attention from his shoulders to his cock.

"Lovely, Mo. That feels so good," he said softly. "And, what did you two ladies do to occupy your time."

I dropped my head to his lap, looked up sweetly and said, "Girl-fucked each other silly," I said using his favorite term for two women together. Then, I took the long, hard organ deep into my mouth.

After finishing, we lay together on the lounger.

"Is she good?" he asked.

"Very," I said.

"Hmm! I think I might like to see that."

I kissed him and snuggled tightly.

"That can certainly be arranged. And, she is very interested in taking a ride on 'you-know-what'," I said.

"How do you feel about that?"

"I'd love to see her pretty pussy full of your cock. I'd love to hear her when you push it all the way in. I'd love to eat her after you make her come."

Teddy laughed, "So, I take that as you'd be Ok with it."

We both laughed. Cuddling together I told Teddy about the group sex.

"Would you ever consider it?" I asked timidly.

Teddy paused for a long time, then said, "Mo, I don't want this to sound like I disapprove of your time with Erin, Candy or any other woman."

"But," I added.

"But, I don't think I would enjoy doing anything with another man. I just don't think it's right."

"So, it's Ok for two women to have sex, but not two men?"

"See," he said, "this is exactly what I was afraid of. I just look at it differently. I think of you and Erin together and I think that is beautiful. You two are wonderful making love. But, I don't see my self sucking some dude's cock."

I rubbed his hard abs and said, "Candy said she and Biff would love to suck your cock together. Would that make a difference? I mean a mouth is a mouth."

orie
orie
4,259 Followers