Diary of a Bi-Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going upstairs, I showed her the four bedrooms, one of which is a guest suite, the upstairs study and then our master suite.

As I opened the door, I silently cursed at my hasty change. On the floor right in front of us were my panties. As luck would have it, they were a lacy thong pair that Teddy loved and I wore to bed last night to give him a good send off before his trip.

"Excuse me," I muttered as I quickly scooped them up.

"My, they look so pretty and, how shall I say, delicate," Candy offered.

I blushed and said "Teddy likes them."

"Do you mind," said Candy extending her hand.

Dumbfounded that this woman I just barely met wanted to handle my unmentionables, I handed them over.

She fingered the material and held them open.

"Lovely. They would look great on you, Mo. I have some just like them."

She handed them back to me and I crumpled them in my hand. As I showed the master bath, I flipped them into the hamper.

Back downstairs, I led Candy to the back.

"Oh my gracious, this is Eden."

I told her we loved it.

"My, my, I mean it. This really is a little Eden back here. The pool is beautiful and you have complete privacy. We don't have a pool, and only a fence separates our neighbors on the side and back."

Candy walked along the edge of the pool and sipped her sparkling water.

She twirled and faced me.

"Back in Atlanta, we had a much more private yard. And, I don't mean to be too wicked, but Biff and I did a lot of skinny-dipping. We miss that here."

I laughed and said, "I know what you mean. Teddy and I rarely wear anything when we're out here."

I could not believe I had just said those words out loud. "Candy, I didn't mean to imply..."

Candy smiled at me over the rim of her glass, "Hey, I said it was like an Eden, and you know Adam and Eve were naked there."

I smiled and added, "Until they discovered sin, as I recall."

Candy gave me a sly grin, "Well, let's hope sin doesn't deter you from enjoying your lovely yard, Mo."

I broke the mood and led her to the cabana with its two changing rooms, bathroom and small sitting room.

"Lovely," she proclaimed.

Our back yard was about a half acre and had a formal garden and a cutting garden. Candy said it must be such a treat to have fresh cut flowers.

"I love it," I answered, "setting a table with flowers from our garden. Hey, when Teddy gets back, we'll have you and Biff over for dinner."

Candy beamed. "That would be sweet, darling. I agree only if you let me help you."

"Why not. The ladies will do the cooking and prepare the meal, and the guys can do the cleaning."

"Oh, that's just like down home," said Candy, "only in the south the men folk never do the cleaning."

"Welcome, to the north," I said.

When Teddy returned later in the week, I filled him in on my encounter with Candy and our subsequent phone chats where we shared more of our lives.

"Candy and Biff, are you shitting me?" he said sipping his single malt scotch.

"Yeah, I know it sounds goofy, but she is nice and attractive in that Southern Bell way."

"And, which way is that," he asked.

"Perfect hair, make-up even while working in the garden, tailored clothes, and that sweet southern drawl," I replied giving my best Boston impression of a Georgia accent.

"I bet Biff is one of those good ol' boys and probably a rabid racist," offered Teddy.

"Honey, let's not judge them. I know they are both deeply involved in their church and both teach Sunday school."

"Great. Fuckin' bible thumpers. Probably going to preach to us about the evils of life here in Sodom. Shit, I hope we can at least drink around them."

"Teddy, be nice." I pleaded. "Actually, Candy said they used to skinny-dip back in Atlanta. That makes them a little more human."

"Sure," Teddy huffed. "Skinny-dipping to them probably means she wears a two-piece rather than a onesie."

"Teddy, don't go getting an attitude about them before you meet," I told him. "We have no plans for Saturday, so I'd like to call Candy and invite them."

"Have you even met the Biffster?" he asked.

"No, but I plan to do so this coming Saturday," I said with a smile. "And, I expect the charming Teddy to be here."

"Or what?" he grumbled.

"Or, I may have a headache for a very long time," I replied.

"Sir Galahad will be at your service, M'lady," Teddy said with a mock bow.

Setting his drink down, he approached and said, "Now, methinks I will carry this wench to my chamber and ravage her."

"That doesn't sound like Sir Galahad," I protested.

"No, it's Sir Lancelot," he said grinding his erection into my belly.

"Ah," was all I could say before he hoisted me over his shoulder and made good on his promise of ravaging.

The next day I called Candy and we finalized our plans.

"Biff is so looking forward to meeting you and Teddy," said Candy.

"And, I am also eager to meet your husband."

We agreed she would come over Saturday morning and we'd work on the decorations and prepare for dinner.

Teddy made an early golf date and was gone by 7 AM. Candy arrived at 8:30. She wore a wide-brimmed straw hat and carried a shallow basket that contained gloves and shears. She had Capri pants and a white t-shirt, with a bra showing underneath.

Over coffee, we decided on a simple meal of garden salad, roasted chicken, potato salad, green beans and cole slaw. Candy would make the potato salad and cole slaw and I would do the rest, including an apple pie for dessert. We cut flowers for the dinning table and the table in the sunroom where we would have drinks.

I broached the alcohol subject.

"Candy, I don't know how to put this," I began, "but knowing you and Biff are obviously Christian, do you ever drink?"

Candy let out such a husky roar, that I was taken aback.

"Honey, we are from Atlanta and I think the average gin quotient is higher there than anywhere," she said. "Yes, we enjoy a drink. We are not little ol' sticks in the mud."

Candy squeezed my arm as she made her last point. Her hands were soft, but there was strength in her grip.

We finished our preparations. I still had to go to the store and pick up supplies.

Candy said she and Biff would come around 6.

"Perfect," I assured her.

We said our good-byes at the door.

I went for a clean shirt and drove off to the shopping center. Later, I tossed a green salad and washed the beans. I made hors d'oeuvres from cherry tomatoes stuffed with bacon bits, mayo and shredded lettuce and put a nice piece of brie on the counter to soften. I would serve it with sliced French bread.

I opted for a long soak in the tub. As I idly rubbed my clit, I thought about Candy and her interest in naked swimming. My mind wandered to what she would look like standing by the side of the pool without her clothes. I set both my imagination and fingers free and shivered to an orgasm in spite of the warm bath water.

Teddy came back from golf, stripped and showered. He was toweling off in our bedroom and I was lounging naked on our bed.

I filled him in on my day and that I found out that Candy and Biff were not tea-totalers.

"So, she's open to drinking?" he asked while rubbing his long and thick prick with the towel.

I was lost in a lustful contemplation, when he called out.

"Hell-o, Mo. Anyone home?"

I Looked up and said yes.

"Teddy?"

"Yes."

"Would you like a blow job?"

"Thought you'd never ask," he answered with a smile.

I love Teddy's prick when it's soft. It hangs down straight, centered right between his huge balls. It is thick and heavy, and I enjoy just playing with it. I measured it several times and it is over 8 inches soft and at least two inches longer hard. I could stare at it for hours. I know every inch of it. The long vein that runs along the top ending at the base of his mushroom cap is a favorite path for my tongue.

Easing the cap into my mouth I feel a gush of excitement between my legs. As I gently pull and suck, his member begins to swell and stiffen. As it reaches full extension, I can barely get my mouth around it. A lot of practice has allowed me to deep throat a good portion of it, and Teddy rewards me with moans that seem to come from the deepest part of him.

I remove my mouth and lick and nibble his shaft, finally turning my attention to his balls. I convinced Teddy to shave them and closely trim his pubes. I love the hairless sacks as I tongue the delicate nut inside. Teddy moans louder and I gently take one inside my mouth, sucking and using my tongue.

After equal treatment with the other nut, I return to his shaft, and use my hand to stroke him with a steady and firm beat.

Sensing a build up, I return him to my mouth and go up and down quickly, my saliva providing an effective lubricant. Cupping his balls in one hand, stroking with the other, and sucking as if I was gasping for life, I feel him tense and then release with jet after jet of hot, salty essence of the man I love.

I drain him dry, give each nut one more nuzzle and crawl up into his arms.

"Mo, as I have said many times, and you know I mean this with the utmost respect, you are the best fuckin' cocksucker in the world."

"Oh, you lawyers have such a command of the language," I answered.

We dozed in each other's arms.

I awoke with a start and realized I had better get the chicken going. I dashed down stairs and turned on the oven to heat. I cleaned the full bird, rubbed it with oil and herbs and put it in to roast along with a baking dish of sage dressing I had prepared earlier. Checking the time, I knew that it would take about an hour to roast and then we would let it set for twenty minutes before carving. The timing would be perfect since Candy and Biff were due in fifteen minutes.

I went into the sunroom to set out the cheese tray and almost had a heart attack when I heard a tap on the door.

I looked over to see Candy peering in.

I was trapped in the room, naked as the day I was born.

I figured what the hell, and crossed and slid open the door.

"Candy, what are you doing here?" I said, trying to cover my boobs and bush with my hands.

"I am so sorry, Mo. I had the food in the car and thought I'd run it up. Then, Biff and I could walk up and not have to worry about driving home. I knocked on the front door, but didn't get an answer."

Candy stopped talking and let her gaze wander up and down my exposed frame.

"Guess, you aren't exactly ready?" she offered.

"Good guess. Go around front and I'll let you in, so you can carry in your stuff."

As Candy scooted away, I headed for the front door looking for anything to cover up with. A victim of my own earlier housecleaning, there was nothing except a couple kitchen towels. I figured they would look ridiculous and not really cover anything.

Teddy shouted down, "What's going on?"

I yelled, "Nothing. But do not come down. I'll be up in a second."

"Is everything Ok," he said and I heard him coming down the steps.

"Teddy, go back up. Candy is here and I'll handle it. Go get dressed."

I heard his footsteps retreating at the same time I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it, letting it cover my nakedness.

Candy rushed in with a large cardboard box. I closed the door and led her to the kitchen, immediately regretting that I was now showing her my bouncing butt.

Candy set the box on the counter and looked at me.

"Honey, I am sorry. I shoulda' called. Please don't be embarrassed."

I smiled and said, "Well, you did declare this an Eden. I just didn't count on being caught by an angel."

Did I just say that, I am loosing it.

Candy beamed. "That's sweet, Honey. And, you should not be embarrassed. You are beautiful. A real Venus."

"I think we're getting our bibles and mythologies mixed, but thanks. Now, I think I better get something on before Biff arrives. I don't want to make a bad first impression."

"Honey, with that figure, you would never make anything but a spectacular impression."

Candy laid a hand on my naked hip and leaned in and kissed me lightly on the cheek. She smelled, well, like I'd imagine a Southern Bell would smell, fresh and flowery. As she kissed me, her hand lightly moved across my naked ass and down the back of my thigh.

She turned and exited and I ran upstairs to get dressed.

"Well, that was interesting," I said slipping on my black lace panties that Candy had admired on her first visit. I complemented that with a matching sheer bra that loosely held my breasts and let my nipples, now totally erect, show through. I pulled on a black silk blouse, leaving the top three buttons open to reveal my cleavage and the lacy tops of the bra. I stepped into a soft cotton white skirt that flared to a lace-covered hem. A pair of leather sandals, with a slight heel completed the outfit.

Teddy watched me dress, but made no effort to do the same.

"Hurry, they will be here soon," I urged.

"Well, you greeted her in the nude, maybe I should do the same," he smirked.

"Teddy," I pleaded with a small whine.

He laughed and dug out a pair of light cotton pants from his closet. He pulled them on, not bothering with underwear. I eyed him and he just smiled. I could make out where his penis hung down his right pants leg.

"Oh God, this was going to be an interesting night," I thought.

He donned a blue oxford cloth shirt, tucked in the tails, and added a braided brown leather belt. He slipped his sockless feet into brown penny loafers. He looked terrific and I told him so. He crossed toward me and I could make out the movement of his penis under the thin cotton.

"Teddy, you should really wear some boxers. I can see you swinging as you walk."

"Then, just keep thinking about how I'm going to use it later," he said and kissed me.

We made it back downstairs with a few minutes left for final preparations when I heard a knock at the door.

I opened to find Candy and a surprisingly handsome man standing there.

Biff was over six feet with thick blond hair and blue eyes, almost the same shade as his wife's. He was lean and wore a long-sleeved white shirt, black linen pants and black loafers. He took my hand and pulled me to him for a kiss on the cheek. He had a subtle cologne, something old fashioned, but not without its allure.

Candy also kissed my cheek and gave me a hug, pressing her full breasts into mine.

I introduced them to Teddy. As he crossed the foyer to greet them, all I could notice was the bounce of his penis in his pants. I wondered if they saw the same thing.

Candy kissed Teddy's cheek and Biff gave him a hearty handshake.

We assembled in the sunroom, and Teddy made drinks for us all.

While enjoying the snacks and drinks, we filled each other in on our work and backgrounds.

Candy said that we had the loveliest back yard, a "real Eden" she added with a smile directed at me.

Teddy invited our guests outdoors. With drinks in hand, we went poolside. Biff made appropriate comments on how beautiful and private it was.

Teddy took our empty glasses and went inside for refills. I led Candy and Biff to the far side and showed them the cabana.

Teddy reemerged with a tray holding our drinks. As he crossed to us, I could again see his penis bobbing in his pants leg. I only prayed our guests were not as observant.

After a quick tour of the garden, I said I had to finish dinner details. Candy detached herself from Biff and said she'd help.

"Now you boys enjoy a little man talk while we're gone," she drawled.

In the kitchen I took the chicken from the oven, set if on a carving board, covered it with foil and let it stand on the counter.

Candy dressed the salad and carried the bowl to the dining room. She returned with a freshened drink in each hand and passed one glass to me.

We made eye contact, clinked and each took a big pull.

"Mo, Honey," she said, "Can I ask you something girl to girl?"

"Sure," I replied not knowing where it was going.

"Well, first I have to confess I am feeling the effect of these lovely gin and tonics," she said. "Maybe that's why I am being a little forward. So, please do not take any offense at my question."

"What is it, Candy?"

"Well," she purred, "I couldn't help but notice a certain movement in Teddy's pants. Am I seeing things or is he showing a certain bounce halfway down his thigh?"

I laughed and answered.

"Candy you are not seeing things. Yes, that is what you think it is, and, if I may add, it is spectacular."

Candy put her hand on the counter for support, rested her drink on the granite top and began to fan herself.

"I do declare I feel a bit faint right now," she proclaimed. "I mean your man is endowed to that extent?"

"Oh, indeed." I, too, was feeling the effects of the gin and decided to be even more provocative.

"As a matter of fact, Candy, just before you came upon me in the sunroom in all my glory, I had just finished giving Teddy a first class BJ, and that little rumple you noticed in his pants was in full bloom and even bigger than it appears."

Candy swooned a bit and I really thought she might faint. I put a hand out to steady her.

"Honey, you mean this pretty little mouth of yours was able to contain that big man-thing?"

I nodded and opened my mouth to run my tongue around my lips, giving Candy a lascivious grin.

Candy stepped forward and slipped her hand behind my neck.

"You mean these delicate lips were wrapped around that big, old piece of man."

With that, she brought her lips to mine and kissed me with a heat I did not expect. At first I was taken aback, but soon felt a warmth spreading through those lace panties I was wearing. I kissed back and tentatively offered my tongue.

Candy opened and sucked my tongue deep into her mouth. At the same time she slid her hands around my waist pulled me tight to her and then dropped her hands to my butt. She felt me through the thin cotton of my skirt.

Pulling back, she whispered, "Don't tell me you are wearing that delicate lacy thing I saw on your floor the other day."

I nodded.

Her hands moved over my butt and traced the split between my cheeks.

"Ooh, you are a temptress, Honey. Show me."

She kissed me again, pressing her breasts into mine. I am sure she must have felt my nipples that to me seemed more like chips of granite than flesh.

"What?"

"Show me, sweetie." Candy's hand moved from my ass and traced the outline of my panties in the front. As her finger brushed across my crotch, I shivered.

"Come on, I've already seen you buck naked," she cooed.

I looked around to be sure the men were not in sight and lifted my skirt, exposing the sheer lace.

Candy looked and then reached out to run a finger between the band of my panties and my skin. The tip of her finger brushed across the top of my trimmed pubes. I shivered again.

"They look beautiful on you, Mo."

She kissed me lightly on the lips, dipped her finger deeper into my panties, touched my clit hood, rubbed it lightly, and then stepped back.

"Well, Honey, this has been a delight, but we better get dinner on the table."

She brought her hands up my front and. before breaking away, cupped each breast, letting her thumbs play over my erect nipples. I moaned and felt even more wetness soak into my panties.

"Ooh, Honey, these are so sweet," she said as she gently squeezed each nipple.

Candy spun away and headed to the back door. In a second I heard her calling the men inside.

I carried a basket of warm rolls to the table and we began dinner. I tried to concentrate on the food and conversation, but could not overcome the wetness of my panties and the throbbing throughout my body.

Candy and I cleared the salad plates. She made no more advances in the kitchen. I carved the chicken and she fixed the side dishes. We served the men and Teddy poured white wine for all.