Don't Get Mad, Get Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost gave everything away. I had been ready to tell her that I always started out slowly until I got in, but she usually liked it. I remembered before I said anything that Sarah and I had never done anal before.

I had always loved and worshipped my wife's ass. It was big and round and along with her thick legs, the best and sexiest part of her body. Sarah ruled jeans and tight skirts. I had laughed my ass off once when a guy walking down the street was so busy staring at Sarah's ass that he ran into a building.

"It's yours," she said. "No one has ever ... Steve you can do it. I want you there." She turned and looked at me while keeping that big ass up and pointed at me. "Please do it," she begged.

"Sarah, I want to," I said. "But I'm not exactly sure how." I couldn't let her figure out that I was regularly fucking not only Georgia's ass but her mother's as well. I let her believe that it was a first time for me too.

"Just put it in me," she whined. The desperation in her voice told me that she wanted it badly. And there was more to it than all of the time I'd spent getting her warmed up. So I put the head of my dick against her super tight anal ring and gently pushed. I increased the pressure and kept rubbing her back until the juice covered head gradually began to spread her open. She whimpered a bit as the crown popped past her anal sphincter.

I paused there so she could get used to it. "I love you, Steve," she said. And for the first time in a long time I felt it. I stopped. I started to ease myself back out of her. She wasn't having it though. She pushed that big ass back at me faster than I was moving away from her.

"Stevie, we were almost there," she said. "Don't stop. We'll just have to start all over again. Go ahead, fuck my ass. Just go slow."

I moved ahead as slowly as a glacier moves but eventually, with both of us coated in sweat from the effort I got halfway in and started to pull back.

"That feels so weird, Honey," she said. "Do you like it?"

"It feels like my dick is caught in a vise," I said. "I love it."

"Boys are stupid," she laughed. I pushed forward a little bit more with each stroke and she started to relax. Soon I was fucking her ass with long slow strokes and she was pushing it back at me.

"Do you like that, Honey," she moaned. "Do you like fucking my big, tight ass?"

Her voice was thick with lust and just the sound of it, telling me how much she wanted to have me splitting her ass drove me over the edge. It felt as if the sperm started out in my toes, shot up my legs and then exploded out of the end of my dick and into her rectum.

I collapsed onto her back and wrapped my arms around her. My slowly shrinking dick oozed out of her ass and she sighed.

The effort of what we had just done had taken my breath away. I was covered in sweat and rolled over until we were spooned together. Then I noticed that she was crying.

"Sarah, I'm so sorry," I whined. "I don't know what happened. We were on the porch and you were walking up the steps and I saw your ass sticking out like that. I'm so sorry, but I just wanted that ass so badly. I don't know what came over me. I swear it won't happen again. I will never make you cry again. I ..."

"Yes you will," she said wiping her tears. "You have to, Honey." She turned away from the spoon position we had drifted into and faced me.

"Boys are soooo stupid sometimes," she said. "Steve these are happy tears. So you know, in all of the months that we've been back together, this is the first time that you've actually wanted something from me. We just lost control together. When you were filling my pussy up, maybe it was seeing that little girl born today but I wanted you so badly. I want to give you that goofy, happy feeling that Rick had. Steve I want a baby too.

But then I thought that we were done, but that look in your eyes when you flipped me over, told me everything I needed to see. For the first time since we split up, I felt like there was really hope for us. You wanted me badly. And once I realized what you wanted to do, I was all for it. I wasn't a virgin when we met, and letting Rick fuck me was the biggest mistake of my life. But now there's part of me that no one except you has ever had or will ever touch."

We fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning I woke to find her slurping away at my dick. I pushed her head away and she looked hurt.

I kissed her and pulled her up to me. "Did you forget where we did it last?" I asked quietly. Her face turned an almost green shade and she bolted for the bathroom. I followed her in and held her hair as she tried to throw up. Nothing came out and I handed her the Listerine and her toothbrush while trying really hard not to laugh.

I pulled on a pair of running shorts and my running shoes while she got ready to get into the shower. "Aren't you going to take a shower?" she asked.

"As soon as I get back," I told her.

"You're going to go to the park and run, smelling like pussy?" she asked.

"Why not?" I said. "Any guy who smells me will be really jealous. Shit, I'm jealous of me."

"Steve," she said seriously. "You don't have to be jealous ... Not of yourself or anyone else. It will never happen again. I swear it. The time we were apart almost killed me. Even when you let me move back in and we didn't ... And you wouldn't ... I ... I just wanted to die. No one will ever touch me again. I promise."

"Okay, if that's the way you want it," I said.

"Errrrrrrrrrgh!" she growled. "Not you stupid! You're supposed to touch me. You're supposed to do more than that. We're supposed to ... You know what I mean!"

As I ran through the trails in the nearby park, I began to wonder if it was possible to love two women. Most of us love our wives. And we love our mothers at the same time. Most of us also love our daughters too. So in those cases we love three women. Throw in sisters and aunts and I began to understand that my situation though not common was far from unusual.

Things gradually settled into a very wonderful life. I had my beautiful Sarah to come home to every day. I also had Georgia. She and I had long lunch hours a couple of times a week. And about once a month I managed to meet my mother in law who had become an out and out freak.

Carla was in the midst of a very experimental chapter of her life. She spent a lot of time on the Internet and planned our meetings very carefully. We had gone places that I had never expected. And I never knew what she would have in store for me.

I wasn't even surprised when she had me whip her, after chaining her to the walls. I was even able to manage fucking her ass after pissing all over her. I did make the request though that we change the order of she wanted any type of golden shower activity in the future.

I preferred that we fuck first and then I could pee all over her, if she wanted. Some of the things she wanted to try were just silly. Like the time she gave me one of her world class blowjobs and had me can all over her face and then she wanted me to spit all over her. I spent nearly half an hour spitting on her over and over but I couldn't make enough spit to completely cover her. She did have me take pictures of her that way though. We took a lot of pictures of her actually. She kept them all. It was safer that way.

My father in law wasn't very computer literate so Carla could download the pictures from her phone to an encrypted file on her computer. The file was set to close if it was inactive for more than thirty seconds. That way, if she was looking at the pictures and got up to do something she'd have to reopen the entire file. Her password was actually a phrase instead of just a word. And the password screen didn't indicate how many characters there were in the phrase. There was also the problem that certain numbers and letters in the phrase had been replaced with other alpha numeric characters. There were dollars signs in place of the letter "S" but only in some places. There were "7's" instead of "T's" so I was fairly sure that no one would ever figure out her password.

I was also glad that except for my dick, no part of me was ever photographed.

As the months passed, I got several bonuses and perks both at work and at home. one of those was that when Georgia had recovered from giving birth, she and Sarah started exercising together. Georgia taught Sarah some of the moves she used to gain control over her vaginal muscles. Somehow Sarah also learned how to move her hips during sex the way Georgia did.

The first time she sprang her new moves on me I exploded n her far faster than I had ever done before. I got out of the bed, mad as hell.

"Sarah!" I screamed at her. I was sure that she had somehow found out how much I loved it when Georgia did those things. She sat on our bed and laughed.

"I have complete control of my dick now," she laughed. "I can make you cum whenever I feel like it."

"Where did you learn to do that?" I asked angrily. "Who have you ..." Suddenly she realized why I was angry.

"Stevie, Honey, I swore to you that no one would ever touch me except you," she laughed. "Georgia taught me those moves to use on you. She said that Rick loves it. She told me that being able to do that will keep you in check after I have a baby or two and I'm not so tight."

I calmed down and sat on the edge of the bed. "Are you okay, Honey?" she asked hugging me.

"Yeah," I said. "I was just ... "

"You were just what, Honey?" she asked.

"Scared," I said. "I didn't want to lose you."

"Steven, I've already promised you that I am yours alone," she said. "You don't have to share this pussy with anyone on earth. You will never lose me. What can I do to make you feel better, Honey?"

"You ... You can do that thing where your pussy squeezed me while you were pumping your hips again," I said. "I really liked it."

Over the next few years, we all grew closer every week. We even got to the point where we took family vacations together. I tried to spend time with Georgia's boys too, but it was obvious to almost everyone that there was a bond between Stevie and me. The little girl, even at less than two years old, would toddle over to me and sit in my lap while her brothers played and rough housed on the lawn.

Sarah thought it was adorable. She told us all that it was good practice for when we had one or two of our own.

Georgia and I were both horrified the day Stevie looked up and me and said, "da da."

Surprisingly Rick and Sarah thought it was hilarious. "Let me show you something," said Rick. He pulled Stevie into his lap. "Da da," she said. Georgia stiffened because she noticed something that Rick didn't.

He put Stevie in Sarah's lap. "Da da," she said.

"The kid calls everybody Da da," laughed Rick. Georgia and I were already pretty old when we had her. They worry about the age of the parents nowadays. They say that kids born to older parents might not be the sharpest knives in the drawer."

"She seems pretty smart to me," I said. "She seems smarter than your boys are and I'll bet ..." Luckily it was dark out and we were on our deck. So no one noticed Georgia kicking me in the ankle to shut me up.

"You're just sticking up for her because you're her Godfather," laughed Rick.

"And because she comes out there and falls down on her fat little butt and watches him work on the cars," giggled Sarah. "I'll bet I'm going to have to beat her little ass in about twenty years to keep her away from my husband. She seems to have a bit of a crush on him."

Everyone laughed at that and today I remember it being one of the happiest times in my life. Sarah and I, Georgia and Rick, out on our deck, in and out of the hot tub while we had meat grilling as the sun went down.

Two months later, I was anticipating an even better time. Rick's sister and brother in law had come into town. Instead of having Mary Sue watch the kids, they took them to the zoo on Saturday. It was a day that Rick and I had been looking forward to for almost three years.

We got up bright and early that morning and after getting the kids on the road, Rick and I were taking Georgia and Sarah to the Woodward dream cruise. Sarah and I were driving my Mustang.

Sarah had told me that morning that we needed to have a talk as soon as we got home. She told me that she wanted to wait to have it because she didn't want to ruin the day. "Let me guess," I said. "You want a divorce."

She looked at me as if I was stupid. "Never," she said. "But you might want one."

As my eyes teared up, she came over to me. "No tears in the Mustang," she said. "I didn't cheat on you, Honey. It's nothing like that. It's just that we might have to reconsider our options. It's nothing pressing. We can talk about it tonight or next week. Let's go have some fun.

The whole drive down to the Woodward corridor was like one long drag race. Rick was ecstatic and he would pull up next to me in the Chevelle and rev the engine. "That is a beautiful car, Honey," Sarah told me. "You did a great job."

Almost as if he'd heard her, Rick echoed her words as we pulled to a stop at a traffic light just before the freeway. He leaned outside of the car and yelled to me.

"Stevie, this is the best car in the whole ..."

I was looking at him and something made me gun the Mustang's motor just as the truck that took the turn far too wide slammed into my Chevelle, crushing it. I stopped the Mustang and leaped out running back to the wreckage.

"Georgia!" I screamed. "GeorgiiiiiiiiiAAAAAAAHHH!"

The car that I had spent three years and countless dollars lovingly restoring looked like a smashed beer can. Rick and Georgia were covered in blood and twisted together.

Several other drivers got out of their cars to help me. Someone had called 911 and I could hear the sirens in the distance as they approached. The driver of the truck, one of those large semi trucks that carry garbage from out of state and from Canada to landfills in Michigan, staggered as he climbed down from his truck. I ran over to him before anyone could stop me.

I grabbed the front of his shirt and slammed my fist into his face over and over again. I cut my hand as his metal rimmed sunglasses snapped under my assault.

Even as people pulled me off of him I continued to hit him. When my fist wouldn't reach him I started kicking him. Three guys had to sit on me to keep me away from him.

"I'm gonna kill that motherfucker," I screamed. By the time I had calmed down, the Fire department had used the jaws of life to cut Rick and Georgia from the car. Sarah had come over to me and was pulling me towards my car.

"Honey we have to get to the hospital," she said. The tone of her voice told me that it was bad.

"I'll drive," she said. "You're in no condition to be behind the wheel. I didn't argue with her, I just got in the car. I was barely thinking. When we got to the hospital the EMTs recognized me from the wreck. One of them came over and the next thing I knew, a nurse had me on a gurney. My shirt was ruined and I was bleeding from several moderate cuts on my arm, upper thigh and abdomen.

The nurse started an IV and I told her I was fine. She started stitching up the deeper cuts and the next thing I knew, Sarah was waking me up.

"I fuckin' hate nurses," I screamed. "That dirty rotten bitch gave me something to put me to sleep, didn't she?"

"Honey, we'll deal with that later," Sarah told me. "Right now you have to come and talk to Rick. They haven't been able to stop the bleeding. He may not have long. Georgia is still in surgery."

She handed me another shirt. I put it on over my bandages and walked gingerly down the hall with Sarah.

Rick was in the Hospital's Critical Care Unit. As I walked in and saw all of the tubes and bandages on him, I knew. Rick's sister Deb, whom I'd met many times, was crying her eyes out. Her husband Tom was talking to a couple of doctors. Deb came over and hugged me. She shrank back as I gasped in pain from the contact.

"Steve are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine," I said. "I got cut up all over, trying to get them out of the car."

"Except for your hands," she smirked. "I spoke to some of the witnesses. But the driver isn't going to press any charges. They bandaged him up before they took him to jail."

"Honey, I'm going up to see how Sarah's surgery is going," said Sarah, squeezing my shoulder as she left.

I looked over at Rick and started crying again. He was surrounded by doctors and nurses and techs. His vital signs didn't look good at all. Suddenly he saw me and tried to smile. I went over to the bed.

"Took Ya long enough ta get here," he said. A thin line of blood fell on his lower lip and drooled down his chin.

"Rick, save your strength," I said with tears streaming down my face. "Don't try to talk."

"Save my strength for what?" he laughed. "S far as they can tell, I'm dead already. They have no idea why I'm still alive. I keep dying and coming back. Just between us I have a couple of things I need to do before I can go. I need to see Georgia one more time. And I needed to see you Buddy."

He spit up a big glob of blood and his body went into spasms. The doctors ran over and I jumped out of the way. They got a suction tube in and sucked all of the blood from his mouth and throat. After a few minutes, his heartbeat, as low as it was, stabilized again.

He couldn't sit up, but he flailed his arm in my direction. I went back. Deb followed me.

"Th-thanks for giving me another chance to be your friend," he said. "And I want you to know we're even."

"What do you mean?" I asked. I looked around and Deb was right beside me.

"It's okay Steve, Deb already knows," he said.

"Deb knows what?" I asked.

"That my brother cheated on his wife, not once but several times," said Deb icily. From the tone of her voice, I got the idea that she knew what that felt like. "And I know that the last time he did it, it was with your wife," she continued. "And most importantly I know that Georgia got herself some revenge on him for the last time by sleeping with you. And my niece Stevie, isn't biologically my niece at all."

"A few months ago, I got a queasy feeling when Stevie called you Dada," he croaked. "There was just something different about the way she said it to you. And I pretended no to notice how you and Georgia both turned as white as sheets when she said it. I want you ..."

Our conversation was interrupted by a lot of commotion out in the hall. They rolled a stretcher in and I could see Georgia on it. The sheets over the lower half of her body were completely red. They were pushing a lot of blood into her even as they rolled her into the room.

They rolled Georgia next to Rick and her eyes opened sleepily. It was as if the effort of opening her eyes exhausted her.

"I told you I would wait for you to forgive me and love me again," he said gushing blood with every syllable.

"Silly man, I never stopped," said Georgia weakly. Rick smiled one last time and his head dropped onto the pillow, never to rise again. The long single beeping sound signaled his flatline.

"Love you so much Stevie. Take care of our baby," said Georgia as her flatline tone joined Rick's in what sounded like a harmony of death. It was too much for me. I needed to sit down. I wandered out of the room and collapsed on a bench outside in the hallway.

I don't know how long I sat there. All kinds of memories passed through me. I thought back to all of the happy times I'd spent with Rick; before and after he slept with Sarah. I thought about all of the times I'd spent with Georgia. The funny thing about it is that before Rick and Sarah slept together, I'd barely paid Georgia any attention. But afterwards ... Georgia occupied so large a place in my heart that it had almost stopped beating when she passed.

1...67891011