Don't Get Mad, Get Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans increased in frequency and volume, but stopped making sense. She also started rocking her hips back and forth. She moved slowly at first, but within a few strokes she was pulling half of my dick out of her and then slamming it back home. I started pistoning into her matching her strokes and we were off to the races.

I was squeezing those big tits so hard I expected milk to come out of them. We were building up steam like a freight train going down a steep hill.

"Fuck me, Stevie," she crooned. She kept begging for it as if she thought I was going to stop. "Fuck my ass, baby. Tear my ass up." Her body started to quiver and she was having trouble keeping up our rhythm. I'm not sure if it was the hand on her clit or anything that I was doing but her body jerked and collapsed forward. I followed her down still impaled in her ass. I started pounding her prone form like I was fucking a pussy.

"Get that ass," she yelled. "Make me cum again!" But it was not to be. I literally had no control. I couldn't hold anything back. Sperm erupted from me in mid stroke. My uncontrolled flood of semen warmed up her bowels and sent her over the edge again.

If anyone had looked into the room at that moment, the sight before them would not have been pretty. We formed a tangle of random arms and legs thrown together on a bed. Heaving chests and heads straining towards each other, but too weak to make it. Sweat covering the whole quivering, stinky mess.

"You know how they say any woman can fuck a guy under the table?" she asked.

"Yep," I said. "You got me. I'm too tired to move. And my dick feels like it was run over by a train."

"How many times do you think you rang my bell?" she asked.

"Twice," I said. "But I could be wrong. Maybe it was only once."

"Honey, you got off twice," she said. "For me it was three really big ones and a couple of smaller ones. You gave me two big ones while you were in my ass. The first one made me collapse and you just fell right on top of me and kept fucking me. When you came in my ass, I thought the top of my head had blown off. No man has ever made me cum five times. But there really haven't been that many men in my life. There was my first boyfriend, then Sarah's dad and now you.

Stevie, I have clearly saved the best for last," she gushed. "So now we have a real problem."

"You mean the fact that I don't have the strength to make it to the shower?" I asked.

"No, Honey," she laughed. "It's worse than that. I came over here, fully intending to kill two birds with one stone. I told you that your father in law is having problems. It's perfectly normal. We've been together for so long that we no longer get excited about each other. There's also the fact that he's over sixty, so his plumbing is on the downside. So, like I said I knew that I was going to fuck you if you were willing when I first got here.

I figured that I would give you some revenge on my clearly stupid daughter to help the two of you get back together. But at the same time, if I got my own itch scratched, it would allow me to take some of the pressure off of your father in law and help my own marriage. I love the man, Stevie. I always have. But at this point in my life, I find myself resenting those times that he was off screwing that bitch he had his fling with. I feel like every time he screwed her was one less that I got.

And your father in law isn't evil. He wasn't a serial cheater. He only had the one little fling and it ended after only a short time. I never caught him. His guilt drove him to confess it. He only had sex with her twice, three times if you count a blowjob in his office. So technically, he and I are even, well ... Technically I'm ahead. You fucked my pussy, you got my ass twice and you had my mouth. But, after this, I'm not ready to stop. Do you think that I could ... You know ... borrow you from time to time."

"I think if you don't I'd have to kill myself to keep me from raping you," I said. "Carla ... You're incredible. I don't understand why anyone would ever cheat on you. Who in their right mind would want to risk losing you? Shit ... I could be happy just with your blowjobs ..."

She laughed for a long time when I said that. "You young people think you invented everything," she laughed. "I was giving blowjobs before you and Sarah were born. You get good at things after a while, Honey."

I reached over and took her hand. "And now for a different subject," she smiled. "Honey, there is nothing wrong with you at all. You are awesome between the sheets. You have no reason to doubt yourself. So is there any chance that you might sit down and talk to that stupid daughter of mine. She really does love you. Please give her another chance. I'm not asking you to forget about everything she did, just to give her a chance to explain it and maybe see if you guys can move forward."

"I've already called her," I said. "We're supposedly going to talk this weekend. I'm not making any promises, but I have to admit that I'm feeling a lot less mad and a lot more even." She laughed at that and slowly got to her feet and headed into my shower.

I got up to join her and she shook her head. "Whoah Cowboy," she said. "You're keeping that thing away from me for at least a couple of days. Are you trying to kill me? I'm a poor old lady remember?" Even as she said it she was rubbing her breasts and she put her back against the bathroom door and rubbed her supposedly sore pussy.

I got to my feet and followed her.

"Steven, what are you doing?" she smiled. As she leaned against the wall of the shower. She took my rapidly hardening dick and rubbed it against her opening.

"Oh alright, one more time," she said. It was brutal. I couldn't seem to get enough of her. She thrust her pelvis forward, but the difference in our heights made it uncomfortable. I grabbed her by wrapping my arms around her and lifting her by her ass cheeks. My dick slid into her sloppy hole and we were off to the races. She wrapped her legs around my waist and started fucking me back.

"Harder, Stevie," she yelled as the shower's streaming water cascaded down on us. We built up to a frenzied pace that would either kill us or give us both the biggest orgasm yet. Just before we came I was literally slamming my dick into her as hard as I could and she still wanted more. "Oooooooooohhhh!" she suddenly gasped.

A few seconds later sperm shot out of the end up my dick like water out of a fire hose. I actually came so hard it hurt. And Carla didn't have the strength to stand up. I had to wash her clean and then carry her into my guest room. I put her in the guest room because the sheets on my bed were sopping wet and the whole room smelled like sex.

Later that evening, I was dead at work. I was still kind and compassionate to all of my patients, but I had the energy and pace of a snail. Everything took me twice as long to do. I was so glad that it was Thursday night and my last night to work that I wanted to scream it from the mountain tops.

When I got home early Friday morning I was ready to head straight for my bed. Georgia had other ideas though. She came over and made me breakfast.

"Honey, I need your help with something," she told me as she brought me a plate.

"Just name it," I said.

"Ooh, I love it when my man is eager to help me," she crooned. "I'm going to tell the asshole that I'm pregnant tonight. And there's gonna be a lot of drama." She quickly explained everything she needed me to do and I agreed.

Thankfully Georgia had to go right back home, to make breakfast for Rick and her kids. Those boys of hers ate like fully grown men even though none of them was even a teenager yet. She kissed me and rubbed herself against me, promising me a long session in bed very soon. I told her I couldn't wait as I kissed her back. But I was actually looking forward more eagerly to sleeping than sex.

I slept much longer than normally that morning. I normally need about six hours of sleep. So if I'm in bed by nine, I'm awake by three or four. I was awakened at six by someone knocking on my door.

I was still yawning as I opened the door. It felt as if I hadn't slept at all. I found Sarah's sister, Susan, waiting for me to open the door. As soon as I opened it, she marched right inside without waiting for me to invite her in.

"Steve, I came over to talk to you about my sister," she said. "Have you spoken to her yet?"

"We're supposed to be having a talk tomorrow," I said.

"So what are you leaning towards doing?" she asked.

"I don't know," I told her. "My first inclination was divorce."

Her eyes widened and she plopped down onto my sofa. "That would kill her," she cried. "Look I know that Sarah was wrong, but I'm not sure she can live without you, Steve. There has to be a way around this."

I explained to her what I was going through. I told her how betrayed I felt and how badly I was hurting. I explained to her how hard I'd been working to get through both my classes and my internship at the hospital for the last year or so and how much pressure I'd been under. I tried explaining to her that my class started out with forty students and less than half of us graduated.

"Look, I know you're mad as hell," she said. "But maybe instead of getting rid of my sister, you should just get even with her."

"Huh?" I said. "How the hell would I do that?"

"You could do what she did and have sex with someone else," she said. "She would never have to find out. But the two of you would be even."

"Two wrongs don't make a right," I said. "How is, me, going out and finding some skank going to make up for the loss of trust between me and the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with?"

"It doesn't have to be some skank," she said. "It could be a really nice person that you are forbidden to touch."

"Like who?" I asked. "Besides, have you seen Jerry Springer lately? Is there really anyone who's forbidden anymore?"

"How about your wife's little sister?" she asked.

"No friggin' way," I said.

"Why not?" she asked, pouting.

"Because I love you," I said. "You're like MY little sister. I would never use you like that."

"Steve, I've had a crush on you forever," she said. "This could be our only chance. Are you sure you want to turn this ass down?" She stood up and turned around bending to show me that her ass was just as juicy and mouth watering as her sister's.

"I don't want to," I said. "But I have to. Susie, you deserve to be the woman that some lucky guy worships, brags about and shows off proudly. You're not the kind of girl who should be some asshole's secret fuck. You're just too special for that." Her mouth dropped open.

"Besides, Sweetie, I love you. There's no way I would ever do anything to hurt you and someday you would come to regret this and hate me," I said. "I want to be someone that you know you can count on to do what's right by you. Not just some guy who had sex with you like some sort of consolation prize because he got shit on," I said. "There's also the fact that I love your sister. I'm not sure that we'll be able to fix this and stay together, but I do love her. So I can't do this to her. Sooner or later it would come out and it would hurt her badly."

"Steve, you are the nicest man I know," she said. She came over and hugged me. As my arms went around her back, she lowered them until they were resting on her ass. I could feel her heat even through all of our clothes.

"Susie, I'm not nearly as nice as you think," I said. "So you'd better get out of here before I change my mind."

"I love you, brother in law," she smiled as she left. I closed the door behind her.

"Oh you definitely deserve some pussy for that," said Georgia, stepping out of my kitchen. I looked at her in shock.

"I came in through the back door," she said. "I wanted to see if you were awake yet, so we can start on my little problem."

"I'm ready but I'm not sure why we need to do it," I said.

"Right now I'm in the cat bird seat, in my marriage," she said. "I can get away with anything I want. That makes it a lot easier for you and me to get together whenever we can. I'm in that position because Rick cheated on me and I'm his faithful long-suffering wife. if he ever found out that I was fucking you and having your baby, things would be messed up. I need to have the asshole contrite and subservient. So we have to really sell him on the idea that this is just another result of his cheating."

"Okay, Baby, anything you want," I said. She closed the distance between us so gracefully that I barely realized that she'd moved.

"I want this," she said grabbing my dick. "I want it everywhere. I want you to fuck me until I just explode. You know, the way you did two days ago. It seems like forever since I was in your arms." We kissed deeply and for a long time. I reached under her blouse and into her bra. I got two big handfuls of titty and she sucked in a breath.

"Stevie, if you don't stop that, we're gonna end up fucking," she hissed.

"And you think telling me that is going to make me stop?" I smirked. She gently pulled my hands away and told me to wait five minutes and then come out onto my deck.

I did as she asked. I sat there on my deck remembering as I looked into their garage that I was going to have to clean out the second bay of my garage to house the Chevelle.

The problem was that I had too much shit in the garage. The only car that ever went in the garage was my Mustang. It stayed in the garage all winter. Sarah never put her car in the garage because opening the fence and opening the garage door was too much trouble. Especially when she'd also have to close them after she got out of her car.

During the winter I drove a Jeep Cherokee that also stayed out in the rain and snow. I guess the easiest way to handle things would be to go back to Home Depot and buy another one of those storage sheds and store the rest of my crap in there. Of course to do it right, I'd need to lay a concrete slab as a foundation.

"YOU FUCKIN' CHEATER, I HATE YOU. GET OUT. GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW!" Georgia was screaming at the top of her lungs. I heard a couple of things slamming down on the counter and their back door slammed open.

I quickly hopped the fence and grabbed Rick to keep him from hurting his hands.

"Hey calm down guys," I said. "You don't need to scream like that, where your kids and your neighbors can hear it." Georgia threw a pot at me. It was all I could do not to laugh.

"Georgia, calm down," I said. She ran over to me and hugged me. She started crying up a storm. "Why don't both of you come over to my house so we can talk this through?"

Mary Sue had obviously heard the disturbance. She was at the gate sticking her head over the fence to see why was going on. "Hey, Mary Sue, can you watch the boys while I sit these two down for a talk on my deck?" I asked.

"Of course," she said. She obviously figured that being close would allow her to hear all of the gossip first hand.

I guided Georgia and Rick into my yard. I got us all beers. "Can I have lemonade instead of this?" asked Georgia.

"Okay," I said as if I was perturbed. I shrugged my shoulders at Rick as if I had no idea of what was going on. He was sure that I was taking his side.

"So what's going on, folks?" I asked.

"I don't know what I did this time," said Rick. I could tell his guilt was weighing on him. "My hands started to hurt and I asked her if she could please get me my pain pills whenever she had the time. I said "please," he said. "And I told her she could do it whenever she had time. I really didn't know she was on the phone."

"This isn't about your fuckin' pills you asshole," spat Georgia. "It's about what you did to me."

"Georgia, I've apologized to you every day since you found out," said Rick. "I'm really, really, sorry," he said. "I already told you I would do anything to make it up to you."

"This has nothing to do with you screwing that skank," hissed Georgia. "It's what you did afterwards."

"Georgia, I swear I haven't done anything stupid since then ... Except working on the car by myself. Steve, dude you have to come and get that Damned car. Georgia wants it gone."

"It's not the car, Rick," screamed Georgia. "It's not the fucking car."

"What is it?" asked Rick softly.

"Do you remember the week after Steve caught you?" she asked. "You just couldn't get enough. You were fucking me every night, you asshole ..."

"Oh shit," said Rick. "I gave you VD! I had no idea that she had one. She made me use condoms, Georgia. I swear we used condoms. Shit, Steve, you'd better get tested too."

"Shut up, Rick. You didn't give me VD you idiot. You got me pregnant!" wailed Georgia. It was all I could do not to laugh.

"Holy Shit, that's great!" screamed Rick. "It will even things out. We have three boys. Now we'll have an even set. They'll be able to play sports against each other. This is awesome news."

"Not as awesome as you think," spat Georgia. "I'm too old to have a baby. I'm getting an abortion."

"Noooooo!" screamed Rick. "Georgia please don't!"

"It's not just the age thing, Rick," she said sadly. "I'm not sure I want to bring another child into this toxic situation. I'm just not as emotionally strong as I used to be. When we made our other boys, it was out of love. It was because I loved you so much that I wanted to create life with you. I wanted to make little people that were made from parts of both of us. But you've cheated on me so many times that I'm not even sure how I feel anymore.

"And this child wasn't created in love ... Okay on my part it was. There I've said it. After all of these God Damned years since the last time you cheated on me, I was just getting back to the point where I felt love for you again. And how did we make this baby? Me lying there in love and you trying to cover up betraying me yet AGAIN," she said and started crying.

"Maybe there's another way of seeing it," said Rick. "Georgia, a couple of years ago you wanted another baby, anyway. We tried really hard, but it didn't happen then. Maybe this is God's way of showing us that there is still love left, and that we can still make magic. I will never cheat again. I'll do whatever I have to do to keep us together. I know it's going to be worse than the way you treated me the other times, but I'll do it. I'll do anything, Georgia. I already told you that as soon as I can hold a pen I'll sign those papers you wanted."

"Georgia, give him a chance," I said.

"How is this your business?" she asked. "Are you aware of the fact that from time to time I'm going to get so pissed at this asshole that I won't be able to stand him? And that's just with a normal pregnancy. When you throw in the fact that I'm going to have a hell of a lot of mood swings and anger issues from getting over his cheating as well, it's just too much. Are you going to help me?"

"Yeah Georgia," I said. "Anyway I can. When you get stressed out just come over and get in my hot tub. Or if you need someone to listen to you, and explain to Rick how you feel, just tell me and you and I will go out for rides in my Mustang or maybe the Chevelle. I'll help in any way I can."

"Yeah, he can be my new son's God father," said Rick, smiling.

"I'll think about it," said Georgia. "Come on, Asshole, let's get your pain pills." She turned to me and winked at me.

"Thanks Stevie," she said. "You're a good friend. You deserve so much better than what you got."

Even as she said it, a tear rolled down Rick's cheek. I could tell that he really was sorry. But every time I felt the tiniest twinge of guilt for fucking his wife and getting her pregnant. Or for fooling the idiot into raising my child. Or for fooling him out of the Chevelle, I remember that he'd been my best friend. I remembered him smiling in my face while he was fucking my wife on the side. He deserved everything we were doing to him.