Don't Get Mad, Get Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was Saturday. When I awoke that morning, I heard dishes being moved around and someone moving in my kitchen. I was sure it was Georgia and that she'd come by to make me breakfast and I hoped there was time for more than food.

I was truly surprised to step into the kitchen and have the smile fade from my face as I saw Sarah.

"Steven, Honey, you really need to do a better job of keeping the house clean," she said.

"What are you ...?" I began.

"It's Saturday morning, Steve," she said. "You told me I could come by on the weekend, remember?"

She had made breakfast and we sat down to eat and then went out onto the deck to talk.

For some reason she seemed really nervous, but at the same time not as nervous as she'd been. It was as if either my decision to finally speak to her or something else had given her confidence.

"Why?" I asked out of the blue. The question seemed to take her by surprise.

"Why what?" she asked. I got the feeling that she was trying to stall so she could figure out why to tell me.

"Why did you fuck Rick? Why did you destroy our marriage? Why wasn't I enough for you? Why the fuck should I believe anything you say after you broke our vows? Why should I even think about trying again?" I spat in one long sentence without breathing. "Why?"

From the look on her eyes she now realized that this was going to be far harder than she thought. "If you lie to me one God Damned time, we're done," I said.

"Steve, this is hard, baby," she began. "I'm gonna start at the beginning. When we met, I wasn't exactly a virgin. But the truth is that I'd only had sex once. I was shy and overly self conscious. I had a terrible body image. I hated my ass because people, men especially talked about it and made fun of it. You changed all of that, Steve.

You made me feel sexy and see myself that way. At the same time you made me feel loved and special. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you, Baby. And over the years we've done some pretty wild shit. Remember the time you fucked me in the church, during my cousin's wedding?

For years we just never got enough. I know at first I only did it to please you, but over the past few years I've come to crave it as much as you do.

When you went back to school, I was proud of you and happy. I know that the motivation behind it was to put us in a better financial position. You love me and wanted to give me things.

I know that you were under a lot of pressure at school. But things between us had declined some. I knew that you still loved me as much as ever. But you just had so much on your fucking plate. We had dropped off to the point where we were only having sex once or twice a week. Then it dropped off even more.

Stevie, I needed more. I didn't want to put any more pressure on you, so I suffered in silence. It got so bad that I had dreams about dicks. And then I started thinking about how to solve my problem. I tried vibrators and dildos, but they did nothing for me.

I had the idea that maybe if I left them around you'd see them and we could start a conversation. But you never noticed. Then I heard you and Rick one day talking while you were working on his car. He was telling you how he and Georgia didn't have enough sex. I hoped that you would think about that. But again nothing changed.

A couple of weeks later Rick saw me masturbating in our hot tub. It started me to thinking about him. He and I had similar problems. I knew that I only had a few months before you graduated, but I was desperate.

Rick was the perfect guy for my plans. He wasn't attractive to me. He had the same need that I had. And he had just as much to lose, so I didn't have to worry about him blabbing about what we'd done.

A couple of days later, we had an awkward conversation. He turned me down flat it was embarrassing. So I got more aggressive. I started flashing him my boobs and my ass. I also assured him that no one would ever find out.

After days of flashing him and begging, he finally threw me a ten minute mercy fuck that was barely better than masturbating. I vowed that I would never do it again. I kept the promise for about three weeks.

It was never romantic. We didn't kiss. It was only raw quickie sex. There were no blowjobs. We didn't change positions. I just spread my legs and imagined you between them. But to him the sex was fantastic. He kept going on and on about how tight I was. I tried to explain to him that Georgia had given him three kids.

We ended up doing it about three more times after the first encounter. At ten minutes a pop and three encounters, forty minutes of terrible sex cost me ten years worth of love and affection. It wasn't worth it.

As your finals ended and graduation neared, you and I started having sex more often, so I ended things with Rick. I think you know the rest. It was never intended to hurt you. And it wasn't because I love anyone as much as I love you, Steve. There was never any threat to us, Honey. I'm really sorry."

I had no idea what to say. "This makes no sense," I said. "You ruined everything between us because you wanted more of something I'd have done if you only asked?"

"Steve you were working so hard for both of us," she said. "I didn't want to put more pressure on you."

I just shook my head and screamed. She looked at me as if she was as frustrated as I was.

"Steve, what can I do?" she asked. "What is it going to take to convince you that I love only you?" .

"Sarah, I believe that you love me," I said. "Or at least I believe that you think you do. The problem has nothing to do with love. The problem is trust. The problem is faith. You ripped my heart out, Sarah. How do I know that you won't do it again?"

"I won't," she cried. "I swear it will never happen again."

"And I'm supposed to believe you, why?" I asked. We spent the entire day going around and around about our future. In the end we agreed to try counseling. It was a start. It was also a lie or maybe a delaying tactic on my part.

Sarah had her car loaded up with her things. She'd been sure that she was going to move back in that day. Me agreeing to counseling was a step in the right direction. It gave her hope that we had a chance to survive. But it told her that we were still a long way from being back together.

As for me, the main reason I decided to go for counseling first was because I wanted to keep her out of the house so I could continue fucking Georgia and Carla.

"Aren't you glad that we're at least trying?" I asked. "What the hell do you want? I know that you're hoping that I would just listen to your pathetic reasons for what you did and say, "Okay Sarah. I understand come on home. Maybe the next day we'd kiss a time or two and then start sleeping together."

"Why not?" she spat. "If you love me as much as you're supposed to, why can't you forgive me? It's been six fucking weeks, Steve. I love you and I miss you. I ache for you. And I know you love me. I know what you did. Why are you torturing yourself?"

I was nervous when she said that she knew what I did. I thought she was talking about either her mother or Georgia, both of whom she'd been talking to.

"I had a talk with my mother and my sister yesterday," she said. "My mother was no help at all. She was angry at me for what I did. All she talked about was how badly I'd hurt you. She couldn't seem to get past it. I think she's on your side because ... Well ... I don't think she knows that I know that my dad cheated on her once. She never got over it. I'm not even sure why they're still together."

"I guess it's because despite everything, she loves him and they had two kids," I said.

"So since we don't have any kids yet, I'm toast?" she asked. "My sister of course was on my team, right?"

"What?" I asked.

"I know that she offered herself to you to make things even between us and you turned her down," she said. "It made me love you so much more, Honey. It also showed me how much you love me. I will do anything to regain your trust and that love."

"So find us a counselor," I said.

We went through counseling. I took my time. It was another eight weeks before I let her move back in. By then, I had a friend who owned several rental properties and had loaned me a crappy but cozy, furnished studio for little or nothing. Georgia loved the place. Being pregnant made her twice as sexy and even more ready to give me what we both wanted. Her breasts got even bigger and her needs even more intense. I was grateful for every moment we were able to spend together.

"So you finally took her back?" she asked after we'd made love one afternoon.

"Only because you told me I should," I said. "And look how long it took. I made her earn her way back into the house."

"So how long do I have?" she asked me.

"I'd say we can squeeze another hour in," I smirked as I reached for her breasts.

"No, Silly," she said. "I meant how much time do I have before you don't want me anymore?"

"Georgia, you're mine forever," I told her. "I still have feelings for Sarah, but I will never pick her over you. She's useful. She's like a maid slash cook without benefits."

"Honey, sooner or later you're going to have to give her the benefits," she smirked.

"It's hard to be interested in her when I have you," I said.

Sex with Georgia was always gentle and loving. I rubbed her tummy and got to know our baby. Sex with Carla on the other hand got wilder and crazier every time. It was as if she was using me to sow the wild oats that she had missed out on in her younger days.

There was one week when all I did was fucked her ass in every position we could think up. Another week when all we did was tied her up and teased her until she couldn't stand it.

At home with Sarah, I made her work for every chaste kiss and hug she got. We were still in counseling and making slow progress.

Both Georgia and Rick often came over to visit. Georgia spent a lot of time in our hot tub. Rick and Sarah stayed away from each other but understood that Georgia and I sometimes needed to confide in each other.

There were times when Georgia would look at Rick and he would come over and ask me to go talk to her. He was busting his ass to get back in her good graces without knowing that he had no chance. He often talked about the baby and his hopes for him with me.

"I'm gonna name him after you Steve," he'd told me at least a hundred times.

Sarah had taken Rick's actions to heart. She was working as hard as she could to get back on good terms with me too. And in the end, with Georgia's blessing, I started throwing her the occasional fuck. She was sure that the awkwardness of the first coupling was due to my lingering anger at what she had done. The reality was having to figure out what was special about having sex with Sarah.

She had neither Georgia's muscle control and pelvic movements, or her mother's raw uncontrollable hunger for sex. The only thing she had going for her was her youth and the tightness of her vagina.

When Rick's hands were finally healed, he started coming over to help me with the Chevelle. After a while we were well on the path back to a semblance of a friendship.

Sarah hated that. "Why the hell can you forgive him and not me?" she asked.

"I loved you much more and your betrayal hurt more," I snapped. "He was a friend and a good one. I trusted him but nothing more. You and I shared our innermost thoughts and dreams. It takes a lot more time to come back from that kind of betrayal.

On a bright, sunny morning in December, while Rick was at work and I had just gotten in, it happened.

Sarah had just made me breakfast and was sitting across from me wearing her sexiest nightgown. She had taken to going to sleep with me on my schedule. The ringing of my phone took us both by surprise.

I saw Georgia's name on the screen and answered it. Five minutes later we were pulling into the parking lot of our local hospital. I got a wheelchair from the lobby and rolled Georgia straight to the maternity department. We'd called ahead and let them know she was ready. The nurses took over as soon as I got there. I paced nervously while we waited for news.

Rick got there about forty minutes after we did. He thanked me for bringing Georgia in. He had goofed. When they told him Georgia was having the baby, he'd driven home as fast as he could, only to find out that Sarah and I had already brought her to the hospital.

By the time Rick arrived, Georgia had already squirted out a very healthy, very beautiful baby girl. I don't think anyone was as surprised as she was. Her first three had all been boys and we all assumed that this baby would be too. After they cleaned her up, Rick, Sarah and I went in to see the baby. Rick was smiling from ear to ear. He hugged me so hard I almost stopped breathing. He even hugged Sarah. It was the first time they had touched each other since they'd been caught.

Rick had just been overjoyed by the occasion. Sarah on the other hand, quickly tried to push him away while looking at me to make sure I understood that she hadn't done anything.

One at a time, they allowed us to go in to see Georgia. Rick went in first. He was only there for a few moments. He came out still smiling, but with a worried look on his face.

"She's pissed," he said. "But don't let it get to you. She's always pissed right after she has a baby. She always says the same thing too. She tells me every time that this is the last God Damned one, but after seeing that little girl, I think I've got one more in me. She wants to see you, Sarah."

Sarah went into the room and had a very long talk with Georgia. She later told me that Georgia had asked her to be the baby's Godmother because in a roundabout way Sarah was responsible for her being born. If Sarah hadn't had her fling with Rick, he wouldn't have started screwing the pants off of Georgia out of guilt in the aftermath of the affair.

Sarah accepted Georgia's offer and promised to work very hard to regain Georgia's trust. Georgia told her that the birth of a child was a special occasion and they should use it as a reason to just start over and let the past go.

Alone in the room with Georgia, it was hard for me not to give it away. I was so happy and so proud. I wanted to lie down with Georgia and smother her with kisses.

"I love you Steve," she told me.

"I love you too Georgia," I said. "Have you seen her? Of course you did, they got her out of you. She's ... She's the most beautiful baby ever. I love her so much that it's painful."

"I love her father," said Georgia. "As usual I'm really pissed at her daddy. That asshole went to the house first. It's a good thing that you and Sarah were with me. She could have been born at home."

"Georgia, he was nervous," I said.

"I named her Stevie," she smirked. She caught my look of horror and smiled. "She's my daughter. I can name her any God damned thing I want. Just consider it another dig at the asshole I'm married to. Stevie I've been wondering something ... You know that girls mature a lot faster than boys do, right?

I think that by the time she's fifteen, Stevie will be able to handle it. The only thing in my mind is that fifteen years from now I'll be sixty years old. You'll only be forty five. Will you still want to be with me?"

"Georgia, of course I will," I gushed.

"That's Good, because Rick will be sixty five by then. And as a retirement present, I'll be divorcing his ass. Even the youngest of the boys will be twenty-one and either in college or working by then so we won't have to worry about them ...why are you looking at me like that?"

"Georgia ... Right now I wish more than anything else that I could hug you and kiss you until ... She's just so beautiful. It's hard for me not to cry. I'm just overwhelmed. I love you. This is the best day of my life."

"Well ... Go somewhere private and cry," she smirked. "We can't let our mutual idiots have anything to get them started thinking. And you can hug me as soon as I come home in a couple of days. But as for anything else ... Maybe you should spend some time fucking Sarah, because I don't want you storing it all up waiting for me. Our first time after the doctor says I can start up again won't be for about six weeks and I don't need to have you so horny that you hurt me."

"Georgia, I would never ..." I began.

"I know that, Honey," she said. "I just don't want you to go without. You're a healthy young man and you need sex."

Back at home that evening, Sarah was all over me.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her.

"Steve, I'm so horny I could fuck a snake," she gushed. I got up and went out into the backyard. She followed me into the yard in her super short nightie.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she watched me crawling on the ground.

"I'm looking for a snake," I said. "If I can't find one tonight, I'll hit the pet store first thing in the morning."

I always knew you were a closet comedian," she smiled. We sat down on the porch beside each other and she hugged me. It was almost like old times. I think the birth of my daughter had forced both of us to let go of some things.

"The only snake I want is the one in your pants," she said. And she kissed me. The look in her eyes told me how much she loved me. Then she stood up and headed into the house. "I'll bring you a Pepsi out," she said.

As she headed into the house I noticed her ass in the back of that nightie. Her ass was sticking out below the hemline and it started a fire in me.

I pounced on her and dragged her into our living room. I pushed her down onto our sofa and started kissing her. I literally ripped the nightie off of her.

Then I started at the top of her head and kissed my way down her entire body. I spent a lot of time on her tits. They weren't as big as her moms or Georgia's but they were a lot firmer. I kissed my way down her tight tummy, something else neither of the other two had.

I ate her pussy until she came, squeezing her thick legs around my head and smothering me. She got down between my legs then and started sucking my dick. She almost ruined it, because all I could think about was how much better her mother's blowjobs were.

But as she slobbered away at me, I caught sight of that big butt of hers again and suddenly I was as hard as a rock. I pulled her up onto the sofa and bent her over. I plunged my dick into her pussy and she screamed. The first few strokes took both of us by surprise. She was surprised because I was so passionate. I was surprised because I used to fucking the two older women that I had forgotten how I had to ease my way into her. It only took me three strokes before I was buried in her up to my balls.

I think I saw fear in her eyes for a second, then she just relaxed. She wrapped those thick legs around me and started kissing me.

"Do it baby," she moaned. "You can do anything you want to me." And I could see that she meant it. For some reason that just drove me crazy. I fucked her harder than I ever had in all of our years together. She came twice more before I finished once. Then I flipped her over and started licking her back.

There was a mixture of our juices seeping out of her well-used pussy and I dipped the head of my dick in it and got a liberal coating of it. I gently pushed the head against her anus and she stiffened.

I held it there for a moment and felt her relax. She stuck her ass even higher and spread her legs more. I stuck a finger in her ass as began working it in and out. I leaned down and licked her ass and gently rubbed her clit while I did it. That started her to not only relaxing, but to moaning.

Then I pushed my thumb inside of her and really worked it around. "I'm ready," she said. "Please, baby, go really slow." I caught myself then.