Drawn into a Sexual Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go check on them," I teased.

"You go," she countered.

"It will be easier for you. You will create less tension among the others. Just take off your heels so you can be quiet. Besides, she's your friend," I answered, suddenly interested in seeing if I could persuade her.

"There are just the bedrooms and outside," Tomas added as if that made the task easier.

"Honey..." she said in her most whiny, manipulating voice.

"No, sweetie...your friend," I replied.

"Shit...wait, I can't," she said.

"Why?" Tomas and I responded practically in unison.

"I might see something that scars me," she giggled.

"Go, I'm getting tired," I answered as I joined her laugh.

Slowly, Emily stood from the stool and removed her heels. Then, with measured steps, she began to move until with one final look over her shoulder, she disappeared from our view. I expected she would get cold feet and return, but when almost a minute had elapsed, I knew she was going to try.

"You have no interest?" Tomas asked while handing me a fresh drink.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"In swinging. You and your wife would be quite popular," he said.

"No, I'm afraid it's just not our thing," I told him.

After a minute or so, our conversation stopped as it was difficult to concentrate while thinking of Emily searching through the rooms of coupled, naked bodies for her friend. A strange feeling started to course through me, much like it had when we watched Rhonda, and it wasn't long before I had a vision of my wife naked in front of others. Suddenly, my mouth was dry and after taking a long pull on my drink, I forced a conversation with Tomas to relieve my brain.

"Hey man, your still here," I heard a voice call out, and turning I saw Ramon headed our way.

"Damn, what time is it?" I asked, remembering he got off at one.

"Don't worry, I left early. Can't miss Hal's party," he said with a laugh.

It was evident that Ramon and Tomas knew each other, and quite clear that he was antsy to get involved. He asked about the others, which I explained, and after a quick shot of tequila, he turned to leave.

"Tell my wife to hurry the hell up if you see her," I said.

"Will do," he replied.

Ten minutes later, when no one had shown, I became concerned and realized that I probably needed to go in search of my wife. I forced myself to finish my drink then started to get up, and Tomas, sensing my state, offered some sound advice.

"Just relax, it's okay," he said.

I thought about getting partially undressed, but my purpose was to find Emily and leave, our friends be damned, so I just kicked off my shoes in the hallway. I passed the stairway to check the master bedroom and found Rhonda with two men on the bed. They were in a tight bundle, although not having sex, and I guessed that they were resting up for the next round.

From there, I went upstairs and entered a long hallway with doors on either side that, fortunately, were all at least partially ajar. Deciding to turn left, I went to the far room, and inside were two couples. One was on a queen size bed with the woman motionless on top, and on a loveseat, the other pair were passionately kissing. It certainly seemed, based on the first two rooms, that I had hit break time, which I found both encouraging and disappointing.

In the next room, I found Hal who was enthusiastically riding what looked like a much younger woman. For just an instant, my mind went to Emily, but I was able to quickly discern by her red hair that it wasn't my wife. She was responding well to the thrusts of his condom-covered cock, so I dawdled for a minute to take it in before forcing myself to move on.

The final room was a truly strange scene, which fortunately didn't involve my wife. A well-built black man was lying back on the bed and two women were taking turns sucking his very large cock. In addition, a man was sitting in a stuffed chair while a big-breasted brunette rode him, and on the floor, a young guy was taking an older woman from behind. After making sure there were no hidden alcoves, I went back downstairs to check at the bar and see if she had somehow slipped past me. However, it was empty except for Tomas who was moving some of the bottles on the shelf.

"No sign of her?" I asked.

"No, man. No one has stopped by. You check outside?" he asked.

"Not yet," I replied.

"The door is down the hall near the stairs," he explained.

With that, I left once more and finding the door, I stepped outside into the cold night air. Rounding a corner, the spa came into view, and before me, through some vapor rising from the tub, I saw Joanna with her legs in the water, her torso pushed forward over the coping, and Mark holding her by the hips as he fucked her from behind. She was grunting and moaning in obvious joy while her husband sat on the edge of the spa stroking his partially erect cock. He broke his concentration for a moment, and when we made eye contact, he nodded towards the cabana, silently informing me where I would find my wife.

In less than ten minutes, I had seen more sex firsthand than I think I had ever watched on porn. It left me with a strange feeling of anxiousness, but also some foreboding, as I thought about what I might see when I finally found Emily. The entrance door was in a breezeway, and for some odd reason, I turned the knob slowly to limit the sound as if I needed to be sneaky. Inside, there was a small living room that merged into a kitchen. Both areas were empty, but halfway down the wall was a door, and escaping through it was the unmistakable sound of sex. My feet felt like lead as I took the few short steps to the opening and peered into a small bedroom.

The room held a queen size bed which took up most of the space, and leaning against the headboard was David who was getting his dick sucked from an attractive black woman who was grunting around it while another man took her from behind. At the foot of the bed, watching, were my wife and Chloe, with Ramon standing strategically between them. Emily was in her dress, but Ramon was naked, and shockingly, Chloe was down to her bra and thong. Chloe was closest to me, and for several seconds, I just watched as the full breasts of my wife's best friend heaved within their confines. It was clear that her nipples were erect, as they protruded through the shear material, informing everyone of her arousal.

I inched forward to gain a better view of my wife and Ramon and noticed that Emily's breathing appeared labored which meant the scene was exciting her, too. With her eyes focused on the bed, I planned to discreetly step inside, but before I could move, I saw her eyes move to the man next to her. Ramon was in good shape with a slender muscular body and a flat, toned stomach. His chest was hairless, but at his navel, a line of dark follicles made a path that merged into his curly nest of pubic hair. Thrusting from this mass was a partially erect cock, that was large, with an equally impressive ball sack hanging beneath. I guessed he was around 7" to 8" long and thick, with a prominent vein that began at the base and slowly twisted as it progressed. The head was bulbous and a shade darker than the rest of the shaft making it appear menacing.

Like a tidal wave hitting me, I realized how many bizarre dynamics were playing out before my eyes. First, David was involved in a threesome while his wife watched. Second, Chloe was practically naked, and finally, a nude man stood between my wife and her friend causing no apparent angst. These compounding items made me decide to stay outside and observe for the time being.

David appeared oblivious to the others in the room with his eyes fixated on the black woman. Likewise, the man fucking her from behind seemed content to maintain his steady rhythm while ignoring the crowd. However, by his manner, I suspected our friend from the club had a plan in mind and it didn't take long for him to act. His first move was to shuffle closer to Chloe and gently slip his arm around her back until his hand landed on her ass. For a second, she didn't move, and I thought maybe she was so excited she was ready for attention, but as if waking from a dream, she suddenly became aware and pushed his hand away. Undeterred, Ramon let it drop, but seconds later he tried again. It met with the same response, and this dance continued through several more attempts before I saw them start a whispered conversation. After that, for some unknown reason, she accepted his advances.

I was pretty sure that Emily had seen her friend's submittal, but she didn't say anything which I found very strange. The whole purpose of our presence was as protectors for Chloe and now here she was watching her seduction. Also, she didn't know I was present, so why had she not returned to me? I could only surmise that both were finding the situation so captivating that they struggled to break away.

Emily started to fidget and I watched her shift nervously from foot to foot until my attention returned to Ramon, whose hand was now fondling Chloe's lovely ass. From her cheek to her hip he moved, making ever-expanding circles as he progressed until his fingertips began to brush over her taut tummy. I was surprised that she allowed it to continue, and even more so when he slowly moved behind her until his heavy cock come to rest on her ass while he took hold of her hips, but I couldn't deny that it excited me to watch her submit.

I could see that Emily now directed almost all her attention toward her friend, and realized we had the same view from opposite perspectives. Slowly, one of Ramon's hands moved towards her breasts while the other drifted to her tummy, and soon he was fondling her through the thin garment and teasing her nipples. The attention brought soft gasps from Chloe, and ever so slightly she began moving, pushing back subtly against the bartender's cock. When his other hand began a slow drift downward, she didn't attempt to halt him, and it was only seconds later that his fingertips began tracing over her thong. Instantly, a stifled moan left her mouth, and her movements against the man's cock became more pronounced.

Emily must have reached her limit, because with a start she moved past the couple and exited the bedroom, practically running into me in the process. Our eyes locked and, in that instant, I knew I was seeing a combination of excitement, confusion, and embarrassment. All were certainly understandable, although I was most interested in exploring how aroused she had become.

"I...I...it's too much. I found them here and...I couldn't...I didn't know what to do," she forced out in a whispered frenzy.

"Calm down. They're adults, honey. You're not their mother," I counseled in a low voice.

With that, I led her out the door, past the threesome in the tub, into the house, and up to the bar where I intended to collect our shoes, call a cab, and leave.

"Everything okay?" Tomas asked when he saw my wife's distressed look.

"Honey...I...I just can't...I can't leave her," Emily whined.

I nodded at the bartender who was holding up a bottle of wine, silently asking if he should give her a drink, and then replied, "Emily...again...she's an adult. You're not her mother."

I could hear the gurgling sound of the wine pouring, and when he finished, I took the glass and handed it to her. Seconds later, he offered me a beer, which I took, then tilted it back in a long pull. I could see Emily taking tiny sips with her head down, as she was clearly in turmoil. Then, without warning, she turned the glass back and emptied half its content.

"Easy," I said.

"I need to go back," she replied, this time with determination.

I looked at her for several seconds without speaking, before finally saying, "Okay, honey. Go get her and let's leave. David is on his own."

With a nod, she drained the last of her wine, and then immediately set off, quickly disappearing.

"Problems?" the bartender asked with obvious curiosity.

"Uhhh...some...it seems her friend..." I started but didn't know how to finish.

"Got ya," Tomas replied with a knowing smile.

I expected her to return within a couple of minutes, five tops, but as this interval passed, I started to think I would have to go after her again. Even Tomas was giving me awkward looks, as he too realized it shouldn't take so long. At ten minutes, I began to prepare myself, deciding to wait until fifteen had elapsed, but at thirteen, I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Well, shit..." I said and started to move.

"Be calm," Tomas advised as I left.

I retraced the steps to the cabana, thinking that Chloe must be reluctant to leave without her husband. It was understandable, but the jerk had already abused our trust in him, so I had no qualms about leaving him behind. However, it only took a few seconds once I entered the small building to understand how wrong I had been.

The black woman and the man that had been fucking her were gone and now placed squarely on the bed was Chloe, my wife's best friend, who lay beneath Ramon as he fucked her purposefully. At the foot of the bed, watching the couple intently, was my wife with Hal on one side of her and David on the other. Both were naked, but it was the passionate wails from Chloe that captured my attention. There was no question she loved the pounding she received, and with her knees pulled back to her chest and Ramon extended over her on his arms, she offered an unfettered view of her full breasts dancing in circles with the rhythm.

The scene was so shocking, that it took me some time to process, and my first thought was the effect the sordid act would have on Emily. Somehow, David had found a way to get his reluctant wife to share in his dark fantasy, and I wondered how it would play out between the women, especially, since my wife had a front-row seat to the debauchery.

Then, my attention turned to my wife, and the reality that nude men stood on either side of her. I understood and respected her loyalty to her friend, but this seemed to be way too much, which made me think there might be something more. I recalled the last time we were in the house and the fixation she had on watching others fuck. Something about it had allowed her manipulation which took her to places far outside her comfort zone. Was she now in a similar, somewhat catatonic state?

If it had just been Hal standing beside her, I might have decided to stay back and watch, but there was no way I wanted David's hands on her, nor did I want him even to try. So, I stepped forward and gently touched her arm. Turning quickly, she saw me and with a simple nod, I indicated for her to follow.

"This is out of hand," I said when we had left the room.

"I know...I know..." she whispered, but then added, "I can't leave her...please..."

There was something in her eyes, a strange anxious look, and her flushed neck and arms carried a sheen of sweat. She may have been verbally communicating it was her friend that was causing her to stay, but her body told another story, it signaled her excitement.

I was just about to tell her we should wait outside until they finished when David suddenly bolted past us, and with just a short, nervous glance he exited. He had decided to leave his pretty wife behind, in bed with another man, while he no doubt went to try and seek out more carnal adventure. With him gone, I was less concerned about Emily being in the room, so I took her hand, and together we returned.

Ramon, showing great stamina, was still moving rapidly, and Chloe received each thrust with a moan or grunt. Hal looked up when we entered, then stepped over to make room, and once again, my wife was in the middle. Seeing it from this view, it was like watching a porn movie where the camera moves in for a close-up, and with each thrust, he forced out some fluid from her stretched opening.

Once again, watching Chloe, a woman I knew very well, responding so completely soon had my dick hard. It felt more intimate to see it happen to someone familiar, and like my wife, I was soon feeling the effects with flushed skin and a rapid heartbeat that I could feel in my ears.

Seconds later, we watched Chloe orgasm. It started with a low whine that didn't end followed soon by her hands grasping at the man's shoulders while her legs lifted high in the air. Then, like a dam bursting, she let go and cried out loudly in exquisite passion. Ramon rode her through the release, making it linger, then slowed and came to a stop. However, he made no move to dismount, and I sensed he was giving her time to recover before he started again. Evidently, he liked what he had in her and was determined to get his fill.

"Nothing like breaking in a newbie," Hal called out with a laugh.

"You got that right," Ramon answered without turning.

Chloe didn't stir, but I could tell their words affected my wife who stiffened for a moment. It brought my attention back to her and in the quiet room, I let my hand move to her rear. She glanced at me for a second, but her attention quickly returned to the cock and fat balls of the man who remained embedded in her close friend.

"Emily, that could be you experiencing the wonderful feelings," I heard Hal whisper.

His voice had caused her to tilt slightly towards him, but when the message registered, she lurched back quickly. I know I should have felt anger, but with all my attempts at departing thwarted, I now had an interest in seeing just how worked up she had become. Leaning back slightly, I was able to make eye contact with Hal and when I nodded towards her butt, he understood the message. Seconds later, his hand landed on her other cheek, and I was very surprised when she allowed it without protest.

Although still clothed, I knew that accepting the fondling from another man meant the excitement had affected her control. The aftermath would likely be trouble, but my building arousal diminished the risk in my mind and I decided to let things continue. I was hoping that Ramon would start moving again, as I thought it more likely she would be accepting if there were visual stimuli in front of her, and luckily, I didn't have to wait long. With a few whispered words, the couple turned on the bed, with Chloe now on top. As soon as they reconnected, she began to rock her hips, and within seconds her whimpers serenaded us.

"Damn," I sighed at the erotic sight, unable to hold it in.

Emily turned to look at me and I could see in her eyes that her desire had become a raging fire. We held a stare for several seconds, and then I leaned over and kissed her passionately. When it ended, my hand immediately went to her zipper and pulled it down. Her eyes had returned to the bed, and she didn't react when I pulled the straps off her shoulders. With only a slight tug, the dress dropped around her feet, and seconds later, her bra joined the dress. Now my beautiful wife stood naked except for her small thong, and I paused, wondering if I should give her time, but Hal had other ideas and quickly peeled her bottoms off, even getting help from her when she lifted her feet.

Then, she turned to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and buried her head into my chest. Something internal had allowed her undressing, but now I sensed her fear had returned. I hugged her to me, but as I looked over her shoulder, I saw Hal move in close and put his hands on her ass. For an instant, she flinched but didn't speak, and I watched our host continue his exploration as his cock harden.

"Uhhh..." she suddenly gasped and squeezed my neck.

"What, baby?" I whispered.

"He...uhhhh...he's fingering me," she whimpered.

Hal had moved very close, and when we made eye contact, he broke out in a big smile. I was torn about what to do. It was all very exciting and seeing Emily become a lust-filled sexual being was thrilling, but we were rapidly approaching the precipice, the point of no return.

1...345678