Drawn into a Sexual Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mostly about how I was feeling," she answered.

"What did you tell her?" I followed.

"That it was like I was in another world...a dream. And that I was shaking," she explained.

"I didn't feel you shaking," I said as I moved between her legs.

"Mmmm...ohhh...I was...inside," she responded as my dick pushed into her.

"Are you mad at me for telling?" I asked.

"I should be, but I think it worked out okay. David keeps looking at me funny though," she replied.

"He'll get over it. Your relationship with Chloe is what matters," I said.

"You got hard while you were telling them," Emily challenged me.

"Yes, I did. Kept thinking about you," I replied.

"What were you thinking?" she asked after a short pause.

It was the first time Emily had brought up the night from a position other than guilt, so I chose my words carefully.

"How incredible you looked when you reached your climax. How sexy you looked. How exciting it was to watch," I replied.

"With another man?" she queried.

"Just his tongue," I quickly answered.

"Yeah, and his finger in my butt," she responded in feigned annoyance.

"No way? His finger was in your butt? How much?" I quickly shot back.

Emily had always defended her rear like it was sacred ground, so it surprised me that she had let him do it, and it provided another data point as to how aroused she had been.

"Just a little. Not far," she said.

"I want to make you orgasm like he did," I said before realizing it probably wasn't a good tact, as it put judgment on our lovemaking.

"You did. You were part of it," she replied, showing no concern.

"Explain for me," I probed, truly curious as to what she meant.

"Our lovemaking is special. It's deep and powerful and it connects with my heart and soul. It's more powerful than what happened with them, it just didn't look that way to you," she explained, then let out several sighs as we moved together before continuing, "In that room...it was everything. Watching and being watched. You holding me and playing with my nipples and yes, the tongue too."

"What did it feel like when...you know...your climax hit," I asked, forcing myself to keep a steady pace.

"Like everything in my body was connected and it all exploded at the same time. Then it was like I was floating in the air...in another world," she answered.

"He knew how to set you off," I said.

"Oh, baby...it wasn't him," she replied, as she groaned in response to my thrusts.

"What did?" I asked, thinking she would say my nipple play.

"When I saw them watching from the bed," she answered, and now it was my groans that filled the room.

"Emily, please be like this all the time. It's so special when you tell me these things. Don't worry, I love you to death," I replied, practically in a frenzy.

"Okay, I will if you always love me," she said in a sexy whisper.

"I do. You know I do," I answered instantly.

After that, we quit talking and began kissing and moaning together as we both neared our release. Emily's came first and her body stiffened and then she cried out as I felt her shaking beneath me. It set me off and seconds later I exploded into her warm depths feeling incredibly powerful and satisfied.

"Honey?" Emily asked after I had fallen to her side.

"Yes?" I answered in a soft voice as sleep approached.

"Did you want him to?" she asked.

"Want what?" I replied although I knew her meaning.

"Did you want him to...uhhh...put it in?" she followed.

"Honestly?" I asked.

"Yes, baby," she responded.

"I guess...you know...I guess, I thought he deserved it," I answered.

Fortunately, I could see that Emily's relationship with Chloe had returned to normal. They were their typical high-energy, bubbly selves, and were together several times a week. However, that didn't keep Chloe from returning to the subject with Emily and admitting it was something she and her husband discussed often. Since my description of the evening, she had dutifully answered all her friend's questions, pleased that they never carried any hint of judgment. Rather, they seemed more driven by curiosity, so I wasn't completely surprised when the subject came up about visiting the club again.

As my wife explained, it started as a general "what if" discussion that seemed to gain then lose momentum. Emily felt that David was putting his wife up to it, although she admitted that Chloe was more engaged than before. Their sporadic conversation continued for almost two months before Chloe asked Emily point blank to go.

I felt torn on the subject. I was still more than a little ticked about the couple's sudden departure on the previous visit and concerned that Chloe didn't share her husband's interests. Then, there was our situation. We had already experienced something very edgy and unique and then worked our way through the emotional turmoil that followed. It was hard to believe anything remotely similar would occur, and if it did, was I ready to reopen that can of worms? Finally, it was now winter and quite cold, and I wasn't thrilled about traipsing around an unfamiliar city in freezing temperatures.

Like before, it was Emily's support of her friend that finally determined the outcome, so we traveled north and checked into the same hotel for the weekend.

"They better show this time," I stated when I had turned over the entire bathroom to my wife so she could finish preparing.

"They will," my wife responded.

"I'm going to hit the bar. Come down when you're finished," I said and received an indifferent look from her as I left.

I had been in the bar for about twenty minutes and was mostly through my first beer when I saw David approaching. He had a lively look on his face and ordered a whiskey as he slid onto the stool next to me.

"This could be cool," he said as he settled in.

"Look, just don't get too pushy, okay? You'll be better off if you just accept that you're going to have a look around without holding any expectations," I counseled.

"You had a good time," he replied as if our prior evening would portend events tonight.

"That was pure chance. It just happened through a series of random events. You can't plan on it and you need to be careful not to push too hard," I followed, and was relieved to see him nod his head.

Emily and Chloe appeared just as we finished our drinks looking amazing. We had agreed to dress for a nice dinner rather than the club, and with their coats over their arms, we could enjoy their stylish cocktail dresses. With David and I in dress trousers, button-down shirts, and blazers, I knew that once again we would arrive way overdressed at the after-dinner stop.

Throughout the meal, there was nervous energy amongst all of us, although everyone seemed happy to avoid the subject of the club. An hour and a half later, we were in the rental car, with David driving, and arrived at the club just after nine-thirty. After paying the cover to the smiling blonde door attendant, who seemed pleased to see us, we moved inside and found Ramon on duty.

Emily and Chloe had barely taken a sip from their drinks when they were off to the dancefloor emboldened by each other's presence, and I could see hungry stares from many of the men. The crowd looked to be generally the same size, although somehow less interesting, and after watching the girls respond to the transition of songs, I turned to Ramon.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"Good, man. Thanks for asking. Glad to see you guys back," he responded as David looked on.

"We miss any craziness the last couple of months?" I asked in jest.

"Man, there's always craziness if you know where to look," he replied before leaving to fill an order.

"You were right about it not being what I expected," David said to me over the music.

"Yeah, I'm told it can get wild, but this is the way it was before. Pretty normal if you didn't know what you were involved in," I replied.

For the next hour, we sipped our drinks and observed the crowd with the girls occasionally leaving to dance. Like before, the other patrons kept their distance and I knew that huddled together at the bar for safety, we screamed newbie. Surprisingly, Emily and Chloe took on an indifferent attitude and acted as if they were oblivious to our surroundings. I suspected they had made some pact to act this way so they could claim they had participated fully when David had experienced enough.

"Hal and Rhonda still come in?" I asked Ramon.

It was a subject I had originally steered clear of as I was worried about what the older couple might have shared, however, the multiple drinks acted to loosen my tongue.

"Oh yeah. They're regulars," he replied with a chuckle, then stopped himself as he started to turn away and added, "They're having a party tonight. I might drop by later."

"Shit man. I'd like to see that," David said in a low voice after the bartender had stepped away.

"I can only imagine," I replied.

My mind suddenly had sordid visions of what a party might entail based upon what had occurred with a mere handful present. Fifteen minutes later, we were all standing together when Ramon interrupted our conversation.

"Hal just called. I told him you were here and he said to come by if you want," he stated and held out a small piece of paper.

Glancing at it, I saw that it held an address that I recognized from our last visit. Immediately, I felt David's shoulder close to mine, and looking up I saw that he was trying to see what was on the paper. Nodding to Ramon, I pushed it into my pocket and then looked up to see the girls glaring at me defiantly.

"Man, we need to go," David said.

"No," Chloe quickly responded, without elaborating.

"Why not?" her husband shot back, seemingly clueless.

"I have no interest in seeing others...do it, and I know Emily doesn't either," she replied.

"Well, they..." he started to reply.

"Let it go," I interrupted, sensing where he was going.

"Shit," he said as his shoulders slumped, and he turned away to pout.

Chloe rolled her eyes at us, but there was still tension in the air and no easy way for Emily and me to beg off. Thus, we forced a conversation while David stewed with his back to us. I could see by the look on her face and her repeated glances over my shoulder that Chloe was concerned about her husband's state, although it seemed she was at a loss about what to do. We continued this way for several minutes before David finally turned and spoke.

"Chloe, let's go outside," he said.

It was more of a demand than a request, but his wife dutifully followed him as they made for the door.

"What a complete ass," my wife declared after they disappeared.

"Yes, he is consumed by his fantasy or lust or whatever it is," I added.

They were gone for almost twenty minutes and in their absence, we sipped our drinks in silence. We were just about to get the check and go search for them when they appeared with strange looks on their faces. David's was one of determination while his wife showed resignation.

"Chloe agreed to go by for a look," he announced.

"Emily, can we talk?" the pretty woman blurted out, just as I was about to speak.

The girls stepped to the end of the bar and began to whisper to each other while we looked on. Even Ramon showed interest, as he hovered close by.

"Man, you need to calm down. You're pissing off your wife badly," I said, hoping to get him to see his folly.

"Look, it's just for a little while. We'll drop you guys at the hotel," he replied, undeterred.

Several minutes later, Chloe stepped our way while at the same time my wife signaled for me to join her. I was certain I knew the subject and the request, so I wasn't surprised when she spoke.

"Can we go with them?" Emily asked with a pleading look.

"Emily, are you sure?" I replied, nervous about what we would encounter and how David might react.

"I can't let her go alone. Please..." she begged.

"Okay," I acquiesced with a deep sigh.

A few minutes later, we were in the rental car on the short ride toward the house, and I realized we had no idea about what to expect or how to act. My senses told me it was going to be awkward, very awkward I feared, although maybe that would help secure a hasty exit. When we arrived, there were about ten cars parked in the driveway and along the curb, and I realized that this was indeed a party. We parked on the street, and I felt trepidation as we walked in silence towards the door.

"Just for a bit," Chloe clarified as her husband reached for the bell, which brought a small nod.

There was a long wait, and just when it seemed no one would come, the door flew open, and before us stood a young Hispanic man in dark slacks and a white dress shirt.

"Are you from the club? Did Ramon send you?" he asked, still partially blocking the door.

"Yes," Emily replied which surprised me.

With that, he allowed us to enter, and with his body language, he directed us to the bar area we had visited before. He moved behind it and asked for our drink choices and it dawned on me that he must be a paid bartender. Techno music played at a reasonable level through the speaker system and while not something I would have expected from an older couple, it did have energy.

We were currently the only people in the room, and since we had not seen any others on our way in, I guessed they were already engaged in other parts of the house. Just as he finished mixing the drinks, a voice from the entrance took our attention.

"Well, hello there. I'm surprised but pleased to see you again. Welcome," Hal spoke as he strode into the room wearing a knee-length gray robe.

"Hal, this is David and Chloe, our friends, and of course you know Emily," I said.

Our host shook David's hand and then gently took Chloe's while looking her over with a smile. Then, he turned to my wife and instantly she blushed more deeply than I had ever seen.

"Of course, the lovely Emily," he said, and rather than take her hand he stepped forward and gave her an awkward hug.

"Look, Hal, we're kinda...you know...just messing around. We don't want to interrupt your party, but we thought it might be interesting to see what it's all about...I mean without being weirdos..." I attempted to explain, as a smile came to his face.

"I understand. You're no different than other beginners. Some nervousness and confusion is normal. It can occur with veterans as well, that's why we have rules... to try and make things clear," he responded, and then stepped over to a nearby coffee table and picked up several pages of paper from a stack.

After handing one to each of us, he gave us a moment to read the words typed in a large font.

1.No means no

2.Ask before joining

3.If a door is closed, knock. Do not enter unless invited

4.Minimal clothing (robe) is required in the bar. Clothing is not needed elsewhere

5.The downstairs bedroom and the three upstairs are all available. The spa is on and available and the cabana is available

6.No drugs

7.Go easy on the alcohol -- know your limits

8.Be friendly, be polite, be courteous

9.Condoms are available and encouraged

10.Enjoy

David was the first to finish and blurted out, "Hey, can we look around?"

"Yes, but follow the rules," Hal replied, but by his tone and look, I sensed he was sizing him up.

"Thanks, Hal," I said, giving him a look that let him know I knew we were imposing.

"No worries. If you need any help or have questions just ask Tomas," he answered, nodding toward the bartender.

With that, he turned and walked away leaving us alone at the bar. There was some nervous banter for a while that drifted from a discussion on the decorating style of the house to the drinks we were having and even the weather. All the while, we were alone with Tomas who was quiet, almost stoic, on his stool.

"I'm going to have a look," David suddenly declared.

I knew it was coming sooner or later, but I still cringed at the thought of him wandering through the house.

"Come on honey," he said to his wife.

"David, I don't know..." she whined.

"Come on Chloe, you said you'd look around," he pushed, and slowly she began to move.

"Should we be naked?" he asked Tomas, and I looked quickly towards his wife to gauge her reaction, and saw her cringe.

"It would be best if you undressed. At least partly. You would fit in better and not make the others nervous. The first door down the hall to the left is a living room where people are leaving their clothes. And, there is a stack of robes if you want one," he replied.

"I'm not taking my clothes off," his wife declared, but she allowed him to take her hand and direct her out of the room.

"First time can be tough," Tomas declared attempting to lower the stress.

"It's his first time. Chloe has no interest," Emily declared.

Tomas and I exchanged glances, but we didn't speak, and soon we were back to the forced discussion to fill the time until our friends returned. However, I couldn't help but recall Emily just down the hall receiving pleasures from Hal and it provoked me to tease her some.

"I wonder if she got naked?" I said, winking at our bartender to signal my intent.

"No way," Emily quickly declared.

"I don't know," I said, then paused for effect before continuing, "You never know what someone might do."

She realized the meaning of my words and gave me a withering look. However, now Tomas had picked up on the play and joined in.

"Very true, situations have a way of revealing things we would never expect," he said, and for a moment I wondered if he was aware of our last visit.

"Stop it," Emily responded, realizing the manipulation.

Fortunately, the short repartee acted to remove the tension in the air and after that, we were able to carry on a more normal conversation. We learned from Tomas that Hal and Rhonda held these events several times a year, and they had a "tough ticket" reputation within the swinging community. He had been surprised when Hal had told him that we might appear, and even more so when he realized we were very green. Just as he finished, two men and a woman appeared wearing robes, and by their damp hair, I surmised they had been in the spa.

One was a balding man, in decent shape, that appeared to be in his forties, and the other was younger, perhaps mid-thirties, very fit, with short, sandy hair. The woman was an attractive, slender blonde, and when introductions took place, we learned she was married to the younger man. We started to chat while Tomas made them drinks and I could tell from the questions that they were trying to understand our situation.

"Are you going back outside? If so, I'll put the drinks in plastic cups," Tomas asked.

"Yes, do that," Mark, the older of the two men, replied.

"Would you care to join us?" Kevin, the younger man asked, while his wife Joanna looked on with a hopeful expression.

"No, thanks, we're...uh...waiting for someone," I responded, feeling foolish.

I could see their curiosity hadn't abated, but they didn't probe any further, and seconds later, as quickly as they had appeared, they were gone.

"I still can't get used to how normal everyone is," Emily said.

Her phrasing brought a laugh from the young Hispanic man who replied, "That's what everyone says."

I thought about reminding her of her adventure and asking if she considered herself normal, but I decided it would be best to hold my tongue.

Almost thirty minutes had elapsed since our friends went on their mission of discovery, which was far longer than I had expected. I began to wonder what was occurring, and when Emily spoke, I realized she was thinking the same thing.

"What's keeping them?" she said naïvely, which made both Tomas and I snicker.

"I wonder..." I replied.

"Hahaha..." she responded quickly.

"If you only get to look once, better make it count," our bartender offered, which did make some sense.

123456...8