Drawn into a Sexual Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" I whispered into her ear after several tiny moans escaped her mouth.

"What do we do?" she whimpered as she held on tighter, making it clear that Hal's efforts were having an effect.

Rather than answer, I stepped away enough for my hands to reach her breasts and found her erect nipples. I rolled them between my fingers, then tugged gently, which brought forth louder moans. I kissed her hard again, then looked into her eyes, and that's when she spoke the fateful words.

"Do you still think he deserves it?" she asked.

It took me several seconds to decipher what she meant, and when I did, I felt stunned. Essentially, she was asking permission to have sex with Hal, and join her friend as a swinging wife.

"I think so," I forced out of my suddenly bone-dry mouth, and then slowly backed away leaving her with the older man.

Hal realized the meaning of my movement and wrapped an arm around her waist. He continued to toy with her body while we stared at each other, but after a few seconds, he turned her so they were face-to-face. Now, his erect cock pressed against her abdomen and her breasts against his chest. His mouth quickly found a nipple while his hand worked her thighs open, and I looked on as he stroked over and into her very wet pussy.

They didn't stay that way long, as Hal had other plans, which was to get my wife onto the bed. He walked her backward, and with no argument, no protest, or call out to me, she moved next to the other couple, and then spread her legs in invitation. Ramon scooted over to provide them more room, bringing Chloe with him, setting the stage for the two close friends to experience the carnal act of adultery side-by-side.

Hal moved into position, and with no fanfare, he brought his cock to her opening and pushed it inside. My wife let out a deep groan that slowly morphed into a lingering whimper while our host plumbed her depths, and then, after giving her a few seconds to adjust, he was off, fucking her with full strokes. Their movements, and the sounds coming from my wife, clearly affected the neighboring couple because they started moving with more urgency.

I watched it all as the minutes ticked by, wondering where it would end, and it was Ramon who gave off the first signs of nearing a peak. His breathing turned into heavy groans and soon he was lifting Chloe into the air with each movement. Finally, in a series of deep grunts, he blasted his seed into the young woman's pussy, and then pulled her onto his chest where they watched Hal and Emily while recovering.

When they started, I suspected my wife was so aroused that she wouldn't last long, and since Hal had likely already ejaculated at least once, he could take her where she needed to go without worry, which is precisely what happened. The older man's consistent and deliberate pace soon had her moaning loudly with her body wrapped tightly around his, and several times, her lips sought out his and kissed him deeply, providing another sign of the level of her sexual abandon.

The final stages of the build-up to her orgasm were evident to everyone in the room. Her sounds turned into high-pitched squeals, her breathing became ragged, her hands went to his ass, and her body suddenly became rigid.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh...oh yes...yes...oh please...unnnghhhhh..." she cried out.

Hal never slowed and he took my wife to a spot where she seemed to maintain the feelings of her orgasm for almost a minute.

"Yes...yes...yes...yes...yes..." she grunted over and over in time with his relentless thrusts.

Just as she started to finally come down, Hal, now ready, asked her, "You want my cum?"

It was a provocative question, but Emily didn't hesitate, "Yes...yes, I want it..."

The older man did as she requested seconds later firing his semen deep into her pussy as he experienced his climax. With several final unsynchronized thrusts, he finished and then collapsed onto my wife. Both their bodies heaved from the sexual exertion, and neither seemed interested in disconnecting.

Emily was certainly not a virgin when we met, as she had two long-term boyfriends and one spring break fling that she still felt guilty about. Still, the fact that Hal represented the fifth set of semen, the fifth source of DNA to enter her body made me feel strange. It almost seemed like there should be more, some acknowledgment of the fact, but all that remained from their mating was their heavy breathing and sweaty bodies.

Whispering started between Chloe and Ramon, and seconds later she was climbing off him on her way to the bathroom. As she passed me, we made eye contact for just a second, and I sensed some shame in her eyes. I hoped I didn't look judgmental, I didn't want to appear that way, but it forced me to think about Emily and prepare for how she might react.

Ramon was standing when she returned and after a quick embrace, he took her place in the bathroom while she sat on the edge of the bed looking at the floor. My wife and Hal remained entwined and still showed no sign of separating, although their breathing had returned to normal.

When Ramon returned, he placed his hand on Chloe's shoulder and then said, "Hal, I think we hit the jackpot."

"Hell yes, we did," the older man answered lifting his head to look over.

"I'm going to go mingle...see what trouble is out there," he announced, then leaning down to Chloe, I heard him whisper, "Come with me?"

"No," she whispered while shaking her head, and with a nod to me, he left.

It wasn't long after that Hal lifted himself slowly from my wife's body, and took his turn in the bathroom. As soon as she could, Emily put her legs together, attempting to find a modest position, and I could see hairs across her body, left by her lover, which added a raw element. When he returned, Emily practically flew out of the room. The older man looked at me, and then Chloe, and I sensed he wanted to say something, but the presence of my wife's friend stopped him.

"Look, make yourself at home. There's lots more to explore," he said, and with that, he picked up his robe and left.

So, there I was as the only non-participant, now likely about to deal with the meltdown of two women. I didn't look forward to it, but there was no real alternative, so I decided the best course would be to leave and get to the hotel as quickly as possible. There, things would be easier to deal with.

"Are you okay?" my wife asked when she re-entered the bedroom.

"I'm fine, how are you?" I replied, girding myself for the breakdown.

"Fine," she answered, giving me a vulnerable look that slowly morphed into a naughty smile.

I helped the girls pick up their things, and then both took a seat on the bed using their dresses as partial cover. I remained standing, and seconds ticked by with no one speaking.

"Someone say something," my wife finally forced out.

"Shit, Emily...I mean...shit," Chloe replied with a big exhale of breath.

"I know, but..." my wife started, but at that moment the door suddenly flew open and people started to enter.

There were two of the women I had seen inside the house, Kevin who we had met with his pretty wife, and bringing up the rear was David. All of them were completely naked.

"Sorry, we thought it was empty," one of the girls said.

"No worries, we were leaving," I explained.

Both Emily and Chloe stood, and still using their dresses as cover, together we made for the other room. Passing David, there was an awkward moment between husband and wife, and once we were in the living area, both girls quickly pulled on their dresses, ignoring their undergarments. We made to leave, but David stepped back into the room and pulled his wife to the side.

"We'll wait outside," my wife told her friend.

"He is screwing up," I said when were out in the cold.

"Yes...yes, he is. Thank you for not being like him," Emily said and looped her arm through mine.

From our position, we could see the hot tub, and in it were the black man and Joanna. She had snuggled close to him and they were sipping drinks from plastic cups. It was several minutes before the door opened, and when it did, only Chloe appeared.

"Look...I...I'm going to stay," she said.

"Are you sure?" my wife asked, and when her friend nodded her head, she continued with, "Do what you want. Not what he tries to make you do."

Chloe kissed my wife on the cheek, and then disappeared back inside, leaving us to determine our next step.

"Let's go to the bar, get a drink and talk about it," I suggested.

Her nod signified her agreement and we started that way. However, as we approached the tub, the couple noticed us and Joanna motioned us over.

"We're going to have a drink," I explained.

"Good idea! Leave your beautiful wife with us, and go grab fresh drinks for everyone," the bubbly blonde suggested.

Looking at my wife, I received a shrug in response, so after accepting their offer I found myself headed towards the house with the order. Fortunately, when I arrived, Tomas was alone, and I quickly told him what I needed.

"I hear things got good," he said as he worked.

"How did you hear?" I asked, truly surprised.

"Word travels fast," he laughed, then added, "Ramon stopped by and told me."

"Yea...well, I'm not sure what to think right now," I said.

"Understandable. The first time is tough. It's when most men find out their wives and girlfriends aren't saints," he offered.

"I guess that's some of it..." I replied, thinking about his statement.

"Ramon loved it. He said she was fabulous," Tomas said.

For some very strange reason, my first thought was that my wife was so much better than Chloe and it was Hal that should feel lucky. That my mind would jump to that, that I carried a sense of pride for her even in a swapping situation, was truly bizarre. Tomas let me borrow a small tray and I left him, still mulling over his words as I walked towards the door.

I knew Emily would be naked when I returned and that I would have to disrobe as well, but I expected to find her seated on one side while Joanna and the black man were on the other. Thus, I was surprised when I approached and saw my wife close to the black man with Joanna a few feet away. After handing out the drinks, and introducing myself to Virgil, I started on my things. There was certainly some nervousness when I pulled down my boxers, so with a quick move, I slid into the warm water. Immediately, I felt the woman's hand take mine and guide me to a place next to her.

"We can't have husband and wife together, that would be too awkward," she laughed as if reading my thoughts.

Instantly, her hand went to the inside of my thigh and in seconds she was bumping up against my balls. Her aggressiveness surprised me, although I knew it shouldn't, and I quickly looked toward Emily. She wasn't far from Virgil, although there was some separation, and she was staring at me with an expression that was difficult to decipher. At first, I thought it was her annoyance at my proximity to Joanna. However, as we locked eyes, I began to get the sense that she felt vulnerable, maybe abandoned. Virgil was a large guy, with broad shoulders and he towered over my wife. He was looking at her with obvious interest, although so far, he had maintained a respectful distance and demeanor.

"Don't worry about Virgil, he's a teddy bear," Joanna whispered to me.

"Okay, well that's good to know," I said, unsure what to do with the info.

My wife and I had intended to talk and decide whether to wait on Chloe or leave, as I certainly thought the sex was over. However, our current situation provided no opportunity, and we were leaving ourselves open for flirtation and seduction.

"Lighten up, baby. You're way too tight," she whispered into my ear.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it," I laughed, knowing she was right.

"Who was your wife with?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"You know what I mean," the woman prodded.

"What makes you think she did anything?" I asked.

"Honey, you can see it in her eyes. She's had an orgasm and is way relaxed," she giggled.

I thought about her words for several seconds, and then replied, "Hal."

"Mmmm...no wonder. He can last for hours," she said.

"It was just once," I replied, thinking somehow that made it okay.

"So far," she answered with a big smile.

With that, she moved even closer to me and placed her hand directly on my dick. She teased me by tugging on the shaft and tickling my balls with her fingernails which soon had me fully hard. When she licked my earlobe and kissed my shoulder, I looked quickly towards my wife and saw that Virgil had closed the distance between them and now had his head low. They were engaged in a whispered conversation, and since Emily didn't show any nervousness, I let the pretty woman next to me continue her play. She was indeed a well-practiced seductress who, within minutes, almost managed to get me to forget about my wife.

"Take me inside and fuck me," she sighed provocatively, bringing me out of my dream state.

Looking once more toward Emily, I could see she was involved in a similar seduction. Virgil had half-turned his body towards her bringing their faces within inches of each other. I couldn't see his hands, and for all I knew, they could have been fondling her beneath the surface but she seemed happy and was active in their conversation.

"I can't leave my wife," I replied.

"Baby, she wants to feel Virgil's cock. I bet she has her hands on it right now," she said, and then added, "Has she ever been with a black man?"

"No," I croaked, as my mind suddenly filled with the vision of her beneath him.

"Let her. She wants to fuck him and if you and I leave she'll know she has your permission," Joanna said, trying to sound convincing.

At the same time, she pulled my hand between her legs, and even in the water, I could feel the slick discharge escaping her lips. She started by guiding me with her hand, but when she let go, I drifted to her clit and teased it with the tip of my finger. It certainly had an effect, as soon she was breathing heavily and sensually moving her body.

The next time I looked up, Emily was gazing at us and I knew by our position, and the expression on her face, that she realized we were touching. However, I never saw a look of anger, and after several seconds she turned back to the black man.

"Let's go," Joanna said.

"I...I can't leave her," I said once more.

"You just want to watch her," the woman laughed, then followed with, "They can come too. It will be fun."

I was amazed at how quickly and easily I had turned from wanting to leave to now considering sex in the same room with Emily. Also, I had to admit that Joanna had hit on something, as I did have a vision in my brain of my wife under the man with him having his way. I thought for a moment about her family, too. Her father was a good guy, mostly open in his thoughts, but her grandfather was an old-school racist. What would he think, what would he do, if he knew his perfect granddaughter had spread her legs for a black man?

"I'm...I don't think she'll be up for it," I replied.

Without warning, Joanna called out to the black man, "Virg honey, let's go inside."

I was the last one out of the water and was shocked when Virgil's arm went around my wife's waist as they scooted quickly to the door. As soon I was out, Joanna and I did the same, and after climbing the stairs, wet and shivering, we found an empty bedroom with two queen beds, separated by a nightstand, and we took the left one while my wife and her new friend moved to the right.

I sat on the edge of the bed, feeling strange about what was happening, and when Emily saw me, she did the same. However, Joanna moved quickly behind me, while Virgil positioned himself next to my wife. Seconds went by in silence, then the bed moved slightly and Joanna's hand snaked around my waist and took my dick into her soft hand. She began to stroke it slowly, and I looked at my wife as she watched. Again, I saw no anger or judgment, but there was something, and when the black man's hand cupped her breasts, I realized it was a sexual need.

I let the blonde woman pull me to the center of the bed where we quickly entered an embrace that soon turned into open fondling. Wondering if Emily was doing the same, I glanced over, but Virgil's large body was between us which essentially shielded her from view. I could tell when they kissed, and when he was staring down at her, but that was all.

"Forget them, baby," Joanna purred.

We returned to our caressing and I found I truly enjoyed how the woman kissed. That put me in no mood to hurry, so minutes ticked by with her body becoming more responsive along the way. In the tub, I had thought she was already quite excited, but now she was becoming practically a wild woman. After ending a long kiss, she twisted from my arms and moved so she could take my dick into her mouth. I knew before she started that she would be good, and I wasn't disappointed as she used her lips, tongue, and even her fingernails to manipulate me.

Our move gave me the chance to check out the adjoining bed, but the black man was still in the same position, so I couldn't see Emily. I thought they must be touching, and my mind flashed to the size of the man's cock. It had shown itself several times since leaving the tub and by my estimate, it was 7" to 8" long, with a fat base that tapered to a bullet-nosed head. In addition, his balls were quite heavy, and he had shaved his entire pelvic region.

Joanna kept up her expert work for several minutes, bringing me quite close to a release several times, but sensing my condition, she would slow until I regained control. Then, she stopped, and there was a flurry on the bed as she reached toward the nightstand and returned with a condom.

"I'm always safe," she said, and after tearing open the package, she quickly rolled it on.

"I'm so ready," she said and fell onto her back.

Pushing her legs apart, I climbed onto her and easily slipped inside. She was so warm that I could only wonder what she felt like bareback, but it didn't stop me from setting a slow but deep pace that I knew I could keep. Soon, her mews started, which encouraged me, and over the next few minutes, we connected like lovers. I had to admit it was different than my expectation, more intimate and complete, and I pondered whether it was normal in the swinging world, or if it was just the attraction I felt towards the woman.

"Uggghhhh...uggghhhh...ohhhhhh..." I heard grunts in my wife's voice suddenly come from the next bed.

Both Joanna and I looked at the same time, and we could see that like us, they were in the missionary position, with hardly any of my wife's body visible beneath the large man. His ass was moving slowly, and the way his head tilted, I suspected he was kissing her neck.

"She's going to have the time of her life," the woman beneath me whispered.

It took great willpower not to stop and watch but I wanted to please Joanna and enjoy the experience as well. So, I concentrated on her, learning from her sounds, and moving my body accordingly, and soon we were enjoying a passionate coupling that didn't seem anything like random sex. I searched out for places to plant my lips which included, her neck, ears, lips, and nipples, as for some reason, I just couldn't get enough of her, and was pretty sure she felt the same.

"You feel so good," I said and let my lips touch hers gently.

"Oh...oh baby...you're doing it to me...don't you dare stop," she whimpered.

Her words focused me, and I started to drive a little deeper which brought forth even more sensual sounds. I thought she was close, and happily, I was still in control, so I kept the deliberate movement until her body signaled her upcoming release. Her sounds and movements gave it away, so I was prepared when it hit.

1...345678