Drawn into a Sexual Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,595 Followers

"Stop! Shit! No..." she cried out while trying to twist her body.

"Emily, be still...let him," I demanded while pulling her shoulders against me.

"No...uhhh...no... Why?" she stammered.

In our position, her head was close to mine, and I turned it so we were staring into each other's eyes, then said, "Let him."

Emily gave me a confused look while she continued to try and move at the waist, but suddenly, I felt her body go stiff, and then with a deep exhale of breath she became still. It wasn't long before faint whimpers started coming from her, although no longer caused by my fingers. Instead, a stranger's tongue, which had found the right spot, was now at work.

Hal quickly demonstrated his experience as her tiny sounds grew in intensity over the next few minutes until it was clear to all that she was in ecstasy. I watched in amazement as he slowly worked her thong down her long legs and over her heeled feet without resistance. As soon as it was off, he moved his body closer, forcing her legs wider while gaining even better access. It was then that I decided to free her breasts and with slow, measured movements I unzipped the back and lowered the straps over her arms then pushed her bra down. As soon as my fingers found her tiny nipples, her body began to undulate again, although now it was from extreme arousal.

It was then that I realized all the sounds in the room were coming from Emily, and looking up, I saw that Rhonda and Craig had stopped fucking and were watching my wife. It was easy to understand why she was the center of attention. A beautiful young woman, new to their swinging world, was in the throes of passion as indicated by her unbridled moans, and although she had her eyes shut, her expression showed erotic desperation as if her biggest worry was that Hal might stop.

"Damn, this pussy is sweet," he declared, lifting his head for a second.

"Ughhhh...ughhh..." Emily groaned, frustrated by the lost sensation, and lifted her hips seeking contact.

Her efforts brought a giggle from Rhonda and I watched Hal smile as a strange expression came to his face. Then, he dropped his head, but instead of working her with his tongue, he started rubbing his face from his forehead to his chin over her soaked pussy. Seconds later, he looked up again, and now I could see my wife's juices all over his face. We made eye contact for an instant, and he gave me a wicked, knowing smile before starting with his tongue again.

He pushed her legs even wider, forcing her dress to rise, and I took the hem and lifted it until her entire abdomen showed. I sensed that he was now going to take her over the edge, and by the tightness in her tummy and the way she pushed her breasts against my hands, I knew she didn't have far to go. Her moans started coming more frequently, emitted in a variety of tones and intensity like a band moving rapidly towards a crescendo. When it arrived, I realized I was watching her have the most powerful orgasm of her life.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhh...please...God please...ohhh...I...I...ohhh please!" she called out as Hal and I held her in place.

"Let it out Emily," I coached her after the initial release.

Hal showed no sign of wanting to stop, and for the next minute, he continued his assault while my wife wailed in joy.

"No more, please..." she finally gasped.

Emily tried to use her hands to move him away, but I stopped her and let him continue for several more seconds before with a strong twist she broke free.

"I can't take anymore," she cried out.

As soon as Hal backed away, we received a full view of her lower body. Her tummy was heaving in as she struggled for breath, and her legs were jerking with electrical aftershocks, but the most incredible sight was the movement of her labia which opened and closed like the mouth of a fish out of water.

"Damn! It's going to be a fun night," Craig declared.

I was so focused on my wife's pussy that at first, I didn't notice that Hal was moving into a position to fuck her. It was only when he was several inches away, holding his cock in his fist as it oozed cum, that I realized his intent. Once more, we made eye contact, and I saw his face still wet with Emily's discharge, with a hungry and determined look. For a moment, I froze in confusion, and the head of his cock closed the short distance to the top of her slit. When he pushed down, it disappeared into her folds.

"Huh? No!" she cried out, and quickly her hips turned, making him pull out while her hand covered her mound.

"C'mon honey, Hal took you to heaven. Let him have some fun," Rhonda said.

"Please?" Emily said, begging me with her eyes.

I knew what she meant and realized it was time to come to her recuse, so I helped her up and let her straighten her things while the others looked on silently.

"I think this is enough for us. Sorry, but we're going to go," I said firmly.

With that, we turned our backs and left the room, hearing faint mumbles as we made our way to the door.

We stood in front of the house for almost forty minutes before a cab arrived, and spent most of it in silence as both of us were still processing what had just occurred. It had been so serendipitous, and so out of the norm for us, that we had no reference point of how to react or what to say. As soon as we were in our hotel room, Emily quickly disrobed and then went straight to the bathroom, and only then did I realize we had left her thong behind. I knew that at some point, if it hadn't happened already, Hal would bring it to his face and inhale her scent, and for some reason, rather than disgust, I felt pride.

Now, in the safety and quiet of the hotel room, I could contemplate why I had allowed the events to take place. I questioned my motivation, as before tonight nothing remotely like it had shown itself in my fantasy world. Those thoughts always revolved around Emily and me trying new things together but never with others. Was what just happened some bizarre extension of these thoughts? Was there a darker recess of my mind that just now showed itself? Or, was it just a sequence of events that got out of control? I tossed throughout the night as I tried to land on a specific view, but nothing seemed to fit correctly.

Several times during the night, I heard Emily sobbing, and each time, I would pull her to me and stroke her softly, but we were still far away from words. The next morning, things were still unresolved so we moved our flight up and left, as both of us wanted to get back to friendly surroundings. Of course, I remained very concerned about Emily and how she would cope, as I felt that besides anger with me, she felt deep guilt from her actions.

The trip home was strained and it didn't abate when we arrived. Emily was barely speaking to me and when she did it was only to communicate the essentials. She made it clear that I had let her down, and although I thought it was partly a rationalization of her behavior, I kept my mouth shut. Thinking my best ally was time, I just focused on trying to be a good husband.

It took right at three weeks before Emily confided in Chloe. I sensed it as soon as I walked into the house and saw the strange look in her friend's eyes. It connoted judgment and not a small degree of anger, which made me retreat quickly to another room. Later, when we were alone, she admitted she had shared the story, and by her words, I soon realized she had played it as the victim with me as the bad guy. There was certainly an element of truth to her view, as I no doubt had manipulated things, but I felt it a bit extreme to lay all the blame on me, which left me prickly.

"You know, you were there and..." I started.

"And what?" she asked defiantly.

"Never mind," I followed.

"No, say it," she pushed.

"No, there's no point. I'm sorry it happened, and I'm sorry for my involvement," I acquiesced.

"Involvement? I think it was a bit more than involvement," she challenged with an angry look.

"I see. Well, I am truly sorry," I responded, deciding nothing positive would come from arguing.

Emily gave me an annoyed look but turned and left. We stayed in separate parts of the house for the remainder of the day and only met at bedtime. Since that fateful evening in Dallas, we hadn't made love and it was beginning to be a strain on our relationship, so I reached for her. At first, she accepted my hand on her hip and even let it slip under her t-shirt, but when I touched her breast, she grabbed my wrist.

"Not yet," she announced, pulling me closer to her, but making it clear there would be no sex.

The following weekend, Chloe and David came over for dinner. Now dinner with them was typically an excuse for some heavy boozing and this time was no exception. By all reports, David had received a severe scolding from his family concerning his interest in swinging and was just now emerging from the doghouse. Chloe had taken on an air of moral superiority, which I understood, but still found irritating. It wasn't long before David and I had separated from the girls and were watching sports in the living room. By his fidgeting, I knew something was on his mind and two drinks later, when we had stepped into the backyard so he could light up a cigar, he finally broached the subject.

"Sorry about skipping out on you guys," he started.

"Don't worry, it's fine," I replied, hoping to head off where I felt he was going.

There was almost a full minute of awkward silence before he spoke again, "Chloe you know...she said...uhhh...she mentioned that maybe something happened."

"Look, David. It was a big mistake. I think it's best if it's just forgotten," I replied, angered by his wife's indiscretion.

"Uhhh...okay," he replied, but unable to help himself he quickly continued, "I mean, you know my thing...my interest, and I just was wondering what it was like."

"My advice is to stay as far away from it as you can. You'll just end up a worse bad guy than you are now. It will be all your fault no matter what. Even if she likes it," I replied, unable to stop once I started.

"Shit man. You gotta tell me what happened," he followed, correctly assuming there was more to the story than his wife told him.

"David, I'm not going to tell you," I responded.

"Well, at least tell me what the club was like...what the people were like," he begged.

For several long seconds, I looked at him without speaking then, no doubt helped by the alcohol, I started giving him a general description of the club and the people. I told him about the décor, the layout, and the number of people present, and explained that they were a mix of looks and sizes. After more prodding, we discussed the dynamics and I told him the others recognized us as newbies and for the most part, left us alone.

"Your wife would be the most attractive woman there, so just be happy with what you got," I said to signal the end of our talk, then quickly added, "And for God's sakes don't share what we discussed with Chloe!"

The rest of the evening was uneventful, but that night Emily accepted my advances and we made slow and fulfilling love. Well lubricated by the wine she had consumed, she was an engaged lover telling me often how much she loved me, so deciding to take advantage of the momentum, I woke her twice during the night for more. After that, things seemed to return to normal, and although at some point I knew we would discuss what had occurred, I felt it was best to leave it be for now. So, I was surprised when a mere four days later I entered the house to find a very upset wife.

"You had to do it," she challenged me.

"What did I do?" I replied.

"You talked to David about the club," she followed, and instantly I made a mental note never to tell him anything again.

"It was just benign things. About the club. Only the club," I explained, thinking that was enough to get me off.

"You shouldn't have said anything! You know him. Now he is back on Chloe to see it," she explained.

"Look, I can't control him and I'm tired of being the bad guy!" I said a little too loudly.

With that, she turned and left me standing in the kitchen, and a minute later, I heard her stomp out the door and leave. I didn't see her again until almost ten that night, and as soon as she walked in, I could tell she had been drinking. I suspected she had once again been with her friend, and without speaking, she marched past me to the bedroom, leaving me to fume at my growing annoyance concerning the Chloe-Emily cabal.

I gave her thirty minutes then followed and found her already in bed with the lights off. As soon as I slid into bed, I reached for her intending to start a civilized discussion and clear the air, but when my hand touched her waist, she jumped.

"Are you kidding me? Are you completely crazy?" she barked, quickly pulling away.

"Emily, that's enough," I shot back, and pulled her forcefully against me then held her while she struggled.

"Let me go," she demanded while she tried to twist away.

"No, Emily...we're going to talk. I'm tired of being a made-up villain," I replied.

"You are a villain. You let another man touch your wife! You were going to let him fuck me!" she declared, but her movements became less pronounced.

"Yes, I let him touch you, but as I recall you were certainly interested in watching and that other man gave you the biggest orgasm of your life," I said, wanting it all on the table.

My words made her begin to try and get away again and it seemed like several minutes before she finally gave up.

"You're a complete and total motherfucking asshole!" she finally cried out when she stopped.

For some reason, our fighting was making me aroused and my hand left her arm and moved to her barely covered breasts.

"You must be joking," she stated when I began to massage them.

"No, I'm not," I answered.

"It's force, I don't want to," she said.

"I don't care, I do," I responded, tired of her attitude.

Surprisingly, when my hand went to her thong she didn't try to flee. However, she didn't help either, and I had to work it over her slender hips and down her legs on my own. When it was off, my hand went to her tummy and started stroking it to calm her down before I finally descended. Her pussy felt freshly shaved, which I found odd, as, in previous times when she had been mad at me, she had stopped as punishment. At first, I just lightly stroked the sides of her labia as she remained stiff, but when I parted her lips, my fingertips encountered a nice slickness.

"You're wet," I said, looking down into her eyes.

"You're a bastard," she answered.

Worried that she would take the opportunity to run, I moved swiftly to remove my boxers and was pleased when she remained still. Rising over her, and expecting at any moment a knee to the groin or a stab from her fingernails, I got into position and then used my knees to spread her legs.

It took some work to line up without her cooperation, but when I finally found her entrance and started pushing inside, I whispered to her, "Mmmm...I love that feeling."

By the fifth stroke, she had lubricated sufficiently that I could move fully, so I started a slow pace, intent to feel her and hopefully break down her defenses.

"You're a bastard," she stated again as if it held some special meaning.

"Yes, I'm a bastard," I replied.

Emily was determined to make me the villain and her the victim, and I was tired of dealing with it, so I decided to just accept it.

"You could have stopped it," she challenged me.

"Yes, I didn't want to though," I responded.

"Why not?" she asked softly, as her tone suddenly became vulnerable.

"I wanted to see you cum," I whispered back.

"Dear God," she uttered in a shocked voice.

"Yes, you called for him," I replied sarcastically.

It was a cheap shot, no question about it, but I was still stinging from her attitude. I think it took a bit for the meaning to sink in, but when it did, she took a deep breath and then spoke.

"Bastard," she said again.

Even with her words, I felt her shift her position in a way that gave me the ability to push my dick deeper, leaving me to wonder whether it was a conscious decision or habit.

"Emily it's time you get over it and move on. It happened. We were there together, and I certainly shoulder some blame, but not all. It happened and you were in no way forced and you had a huge orgasm. I love you like I always have and always will. Time to get over it," I stated, having stopped my movement as I looked directly into her face.

"I feel so dirty," she whispered.

"You're not dirty. You're the most amazing woman in the world," I answered while kissing her forehead.

A tiny smile came to her face and I think it gave her real comfort for me to say it. We started moving again and now she was with me and her hands found my biceps.

"Would you have let him...do it...I mean to uhhh...to stick it in?" she asked.

"I would have let anything happen you wanted. It was way too exciting to stop," I replied.

"But you stopped him, you didn't let him," she answered.

"No, baby. You wanted to stop," I said.

I ignored the fact that Hal's dripping cock had disappeared for a moment into her folds no doubt leaving some semen behind.

We stayed connected for a while longer, but neither of us reached a climax. However, it did act as the segue for our marriage to get back on track, and surprisingly in some ways, we seemed to become even closer. Our conversations were much more open and we were able to explore the night several more times without judgment.

Unfortunately, our friendship with Chloe and David became strained as there was a continuing sense of unresolved questions. Most notable was the interaction between Emily and her friend which distressed me, so I decided during our next get-together to address it head-on.

"Everybody, get a refill, we're going to talk," I declared on a Saturday night when they were over.

"What are you going to do?" Emily asked with a distressed look.

"Clear the air," I said, purposefully being vague.

"I didn't tell her everything," my wife stated, correctly guessing my plan.

"Go get some wine," I said, ignoring her nervousness.

Five minutes later, our guests sat on the sofa with my wife on the loveseat still looking anxious. I think they too sensed my direction as both looked very interested.

"Okay, look. I'm tired of this cloud that's over us about Dallas. So, we're going to be adult and discuss it, but first I'm going to go through what happened," I explained.

Our guests perked up as I spoke, and for the next ten minutes, I went through the evening, step-by-step, leaving nothing out, even when I saw my wife fidget. When I reached the part where Hal was going down on her, David's face become flushed and interestingly so did Chloe's.

"And, that's all. Now, ask questions and let's discuss it so it's all in the open," I said when I finished.

"That's the hottest thing I have ever heard in my entire life," David replied, looking toward my wife.

"I'm so embarrassed," Emily said, practically in tears.

"I know honey, but we had to do this. Everyone was acting so weird," I replied.

"Emily you're always so damn competitive. My husband wanted us to be the naughty couple and you had to be first," Chloe said while starting to laugh.

It made the rest of us start to laugh too, even my wife, and her comment propelled us towards the goal of putting it all in the past. Almost instantly, Chloe moved next to Emily and whispered some words to her, and I knew things were going to be alright. Of course, David tried to corner me and ask more questions, and I did answer a few but eventually cut him off. It was later in bed that I learned that Emily got the same treatment from her friend.

"What did she ask?" I probed when I learned about the interrogation.

j267
j267
4,595 Followers
123456...8