Drawn into a Sexual Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They were at Hal's?" I asked, trying to understand the setting.

"No, somewhere else, but there were people there from before," she said.

"What happened? I mean...what did she...uh...they do?" I probed.

"You mean how many men were with Chloe?" she replied, accurately sensing my thoughts, and without waiting for an answer, she continued, "She was with Ramon, Virgil, and a new guy."

"She took your black man. Are you jealous?" I teased.

"David got with your blonde girlfriend," she stated, ignoring my question.

The message made me cringe, and I did feel a wave of jealousy sweep through my body. First Emily, now Joanna, it seemed to me like he was crossing the line, trespassing on me sexually. I wondered how the sex had gone, and whether she had enjoyed it the way she did with me.

"Okay...I see..." I finally replied, thinking I needed to say something.

"My God! You should see the look on your face. You're jealous!" she declared, and then added in a sensual whisper, "You just can't keep your women away from him."

Her words caused me to start moving faster, and with her hands still securely in place above her head, I began to drive deeply into her, forcing all kinds of sexual sounds from her mouth.

"I wonder who Virgil liked better?" I said once I had regained my wits.

"Me," she answered without hesitation, which surprised me.

"Why do you think so?" I asked, giggling a bit.

"He asked for my number. He comes here on business often," she responded.

"That's convenient," I replied, thinking she might be toying with me, and then added, "Who will he choose? You or Chloe?"

"Why not both?" she whispered as she lifted her head for a kiss.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories