Dying for Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his mouth next to her ear and whispered, "That feels amazing."

Erika responded by pushing harder and rubbing the length of his growing shaft. She put her lips near his ears and said, "You feel so good." He kissed her as she deftly unbuttoned three of the buttons on his Levis and switched hands again. Her small hand and long fingernails easily slipped inside then just as quickly found the hole she was looking for his underwear.

Trent gasped again as she wrapped her thin fingers around his cock and lifted it up so that she could stroke it. He raised up slightly in his seat to facilitate her efforts. He held the coat up higher as she quietly unbuckled his pants and opened the top button. Erika purred her approval as she was now able to run her hand from top to bottom of his rock-hard dick.

He whispered to her, "I love that. It feels so good."

"I love it, too," she said as she kissed him. She stroked it as quickly as she could without drawing undue attention and as he tongue slid deeply into his mouth, she felt his body jerk slightly. As she continued to stroke his cock, her eyes opened wide when she felt the warmth of a sticky fluid all over her hand.

"Oh, my," she said. "Looks like we've had an eruption."

Trent groaned in pleasure as he came and he was blown away when Erika slowly removed her hand then seductively licked off every drop of cum on that was on it in a way that drew no attention to them. "Mmmm. Yummy!" she said smiling.

She held the coat in place so he could his withering sword away. She again whispered in his ear and said, "Next time I want that to happen in my mouth, okay?"

Trent groaned again and kissed her for a very long time until an older man behind them made a loud sound indicating he'd had enough. The young lovers smiled at one another and watched the movie content to just hold hands the rest of the time.

Outside, Trent was holding Erika's hand when he said, "That was a very pleasant, very unexpected surprise in there."

Erika laughed and said, "Well, that's one of the advantages of dating a girl like me. I'm always in the mood, too." She hadn't begun taking her spironolactone treatments yet and Erika was masturbating at night dreaming and fantasizing about him as often as Trent was about her, but neither of them mentioned that fact to the other.

When they got in the car, Trent started it up then asked Erika, "Is that something you want me to do for you, too?"

She smiled and leaned over for a kiss then said, "No, silly. That's what girls do for their boyfriends. I'm waiting for homecoming so you can...have my virginity."

Trent exhaled loudly when she said that and told her, "You're making it very hard to wait. Do you have any idea what you do to me?"

She over and put her hand on his crotch again, smiled and said, "Well...I think so." She kept her hand there as she drove and occasionally looked over to see if he was able to keep his eyes on the road.

"Do you wanna go somewhere quiet so we can have that next time now?" she said playfully.

"Oh, yeah. Hell, yeah!" he said as he pulled off the highway and headed out toward Auburn on a back road until they found a quiet, secluded spot. "How's this?" he asked her.

"Perfect," she told him. "Should we maybe...you know...get in back where there's more room?" In less than a minute, the couple was in the back seat making out.

Trent's hand slipped down the side of Erika's arm then onto her left breast. "Mmmm. I like that," she moaned.

"It's really soft. Is that really your breast?" he asked without any hint of accusation.

"Yes, it is," she told him. "And that feels really nice. Speaking of things that feel nice..." She ran her hand over his crotch again and kissed him. "Your jeans seem to be in the way here."

"I can fix that," he told her as he again undid the buckle and buttons. He lifted up and pulled his pants down leaving him in his boxers.

Erika leaned over and pointed inside the hole and said, "Oh, I see exactly what I want right in there." She looked up at him and asked very innocently, "May I?" as she continued to point at his hardening cock.

"By all means," he said smiling at her. "God. You are so fucking beautiful," he said.

"In just a few more weeks you find out how beautifully I fuck," she teased. She looked up at him and asked him, "You know I'm virgin but...are you? It's okay if you're not," she added quickly. "In fact, as handsome as you are I'd be surprised if you are. So...are you?"

"No, sorry. I'm not. But there's only been one other girl."

"Oh, the cheerleader." Erika made a face then smiled. "It's okay. Everybody makes mistakes." After another kiss she let him know she wanted his underwear gone, too. He raised up again and she pulled them off.

"Mmmm. You look so good," she told him. She wrapped her small fingers around his hard shaft and said, "I love your cock, Trent." She kissed him as she held it. "It's nice and thick. I can't wait to have it in my mouth."

"Me, either," he told her.

Erika had freshened her pink lipstick in the car and her lips were so full, so soft, and so shiny. Trent wanted to cum again just looking at them. Erika pushed her long, dark hair behind her ear and lowered her head. As she opened her mouth to take his cock in it for the first time, her heart was beating fast and hard. As her glossy lips slipped over the head, she felt like she'd died and gone to heaven. "Mmmm. You taste so good," she murmured. Knowing exactly what boys liked, she spent a lot of time on the tip sucking, licking, and kissing it as her hand glided up and down its length.

"Fffuck!" he cried throwing his head back against the seat. He put his hand on the back of her head and gently pushed her down letting her know he wanted her to take him deeper.

Erika purred as she lowered her head and opened her mouth wide for him. Even as she did, she tightened her lips around him and used her tongue to push against his steel rod. "Oh, fuck!" he called out. "Ssshit," he groaned. "That feels amazing."

Erika's head bobbed up and down over and over again until Trent knew he couldn't take any more. "Oh, God! I'm gonna fuckin' cum, honey," he growled.

Erika stroked him hard, squeezing with her hand and her lips until she felt him buck. His cock hit the back of her throat and she almost gagged, but she was determined to swallow every drop and she managed to hold on. She kept sucking on the tip until she felt the first splash of the warm, salty liquid on the roof of her mouth. From then on, she held her lips in place and pumped with her hand until he grunted for the last time.

She lifted her head up and opened her mouth to show him her treasure. Her eyes were dancing with delight as she ceremoniously swallowed all of his load. "That was so nice," she purred.

"That was SO amazing!" he said.

She snuggled close to him and said, "So...did you just call me honey?"

He put his arm around her and said, "Yes, I did. Is that okay?"

She looked up into his eyes and said, "It's more than okay. It makes me feel so...special."

"That's because you are special...honey."

They sat there and held one another and occasionally kissed until 11:45 when Trent told her they needed to get going. "I can't bring my girlfriend home late on our first date, can I?"

Erika looked at him and said, "Do you really think of me as a girl, Trent?"

He sat up straight and said, "Hell, yeah. Of course I do. What else would I think of you as?"

"You know. A...freak. Like Brian said in the cafeteria."

"Hey," he said lifting up her chin. "Don't ever use that word again! You hear me? You are not...that! You're the most beautiful girl I've ever known. I'm with you because I like you, Erika. Not because of...your plumbing."

She finally smiled and said, "Okay. I believe you. It's just so important to know you don't see me as some kind of...thing, you know."

"You are not a thing. To me, you're a beautiful girl. I like you for you, not because you're...unique."

"Well, I am unique," she said happy again.

"Yes, but in all the right ways," he told her. "Come on. We gotta get going."

As they pulled into the driveway, Cassandra made sure they couldn't see her looking. She wasn't being voyeuristic, she just couldn't sleep until her daughter was safely home. She smiled again when she saw Erika lean over and kiss her boyfriend goodnight. She moved away from the window and sat on the couch pretending to read a book as Erika came inside.

"Hi, honey. How was the movie?" she asked as though she hadn't seen a thing.

"It was really great, Momma. We had such a nice time!"

"Did you go out for something to eat afterward?" she asked.

"Um, yes. I guess you could say that," she said sweetly. "So...I think I'll go ahead and go to bed if that's okay."

"Oh, sure. Me, too," her mom said putting the book down. "Well, I'm glad you had a nice time. Trent is such a nice guy." She walked alongside her daughter and said, "And handsome, too."

"Momma!" she said in faux protest before she laughed. "He really is good looking, isn't he?"

He mother nodded and said, "Well, goodnight, sweetheart. See you in the morning, okay?"

That night, Erika didn't wear her nightie to bed. Instead she grabbed some tissue and baby oil and pleasured herself imagining being with Trent after a wonderful evening at homecoming.

___________________________________

*Note to readers: There are two endings to this story. The first is romantic and a little bit steamy. The second is just...steamy. Choice your poison, your pleasure, or both!

Ending 1

Each day flowed into the next as Trent walked Erika from class to class holding hands and sharing kisses. They texted throughout the day from the moment they got out of school until they were together at one of their houses. Both of them were good students so as long as the grades stayed up, neither set of parents minded them spending time together. Trent's mom and dad were even more open-minded and progressive than Erika's and they had no issue at all with their son dating a girl like her. The added bonus was knowing Erika couldn't get pregnant so leaving them alone in their room wasn't a concern, either.

That gave Erika the opportunity to make sure she could put her boyfriend to sleep just before her midnight curfew with a warm, sexy blowjob every time they were at his house. After swallowing his load, Erika would wait for him to pull up the covers then kiss him goodnight before he fell into a deep, pleasant sleep. No one knew whether or not getting nightly blowjobs before going to bed was the reason why, but Trent was playing better than he'd ever played. When his coach asked what his secret was he just smiled and said, "Hard work, Coach!"

Homecoming was scheduled for the first week of October and Erika hadn't bought her dress yet in spite of her mother's constant reminders. "All of the nice dresses are going to be gone, honey. We need to get moving!"

"Okay, Momma. You win. We'll go after school today, okay?"

Saks on 2nd Avenue was Cassandra's favorite place for beautiful clothes although pretty much any mall had the things Erika loved. But not for homecoming. This had to be special. The dress had to be perfect. And because money wasn't an issue, Cassandra was going to send her daughter off in style.

After two hours of looking and trying on, Erika made a decision. "I like three of them a lot, but this one is definitely my favorite," she said holding up a long, beautiful Elizabeth and James Guilia Cutout Knit Dress in black. "I love the side slit and the cutouts are very sexy."

"I kind of liked the Halston Heritage flare dress a little more, but this is my second favorite so this will be perfect."

"And the price is great, too. It's less than $600 which is pretty amazing for a homecoming dress."

"It would be worth $6,000 to let you look beautiful for homecoming and this dress will definitely do that. Trent is going to love it!"

"Speaking of Trent," Erika said as they girl took care of the dress for them. "Well, you know how a lot of seniors get a room after, right?"

"Oh, my. Are you saying the two of you want to...you know...spend the night together?" Cassandra was very open-minded and thrilled to finally have a daughter, but she was still her mother.

"Well...yeah. I mean, lots of kids do and we really, really like each other, Momma. So can we? Trent's parents said it's okay with them."

Cassandra was getting ready to object when Erika sat next to her and tried to play her trump card. Very quietly she said, "You know you don't have to worry about me getting pregnant, right?"

"No, but that doesn't mean you can't...you know...catch something."

"We know how to be careful, Momma. And we will. I promise. So...can I? Please?"

Cassandra sighed knowing she couldn't tell her daughter 'no.' "Okay. But we're not mentioning this to your father. I'm not sure what I'll tell him but under no circumstance do you tell him you're sleeping with Trent. Okay? I'm serious, honey."

Erika made the lip-zipping motion and said, "Tell him what?" Cassandra laughed nervously and said, "Just be careful."

Tent had booked a limo the day he asked Erika as getting one became harder each day they got nearer to homecoming. Bellevue was a very affluent city and what were luxuries for most people were necessities in Bellevue.

At 7pm, the white limo pulled into the Jamison's multi-million dollar home, which was very nice, but nowhere near the nicest home in their suburban neighborhood. Trent was wearing a very dapper-looking black tux and Cassandra was on high alert watching for him as Erika finished getting ready.

She'd gone out for a full body wax and also had her hair, makeup, and nails done professionally. No one was counting, but the Jamisons were already well passed a thousand dollars for homecoming night. To Cassandra, it was worth every penny.

She opened the door just as he reached for the bell and said, "Look at you! You look like a movie star or a prince in a fairy tale! Please come in, Trent."

He stepped in and said hello to Cassandra who said she'd go check on Erika and see how she was doing. But before she could walk upstairs, they both saw the bottom of a long, formal, black gown and beautiful legs in 5-inch heels coming down the staircase. Erika walked into the large foyer and Trent said, "Holy cow! You look amazing!"

Erika spun around and asked, "Do you like it?"

"I love it," he told her. He took her hands and kissed her hello. "Sorry, I don't want to ruin your makeup."

"It's just lipstick. I can fix it anytime."

"Oh, this is for you," he said handing her a beautiful corsage.

"I love it! It's so pretty! Thank you, Trent." She kissed him again and said, "Hold on, okay?"

She went to the kitchen where'd been storing a red boutonniere for him. "And this is for you." She put it place and said, "Wow! You look so handsome!"

"Just a few more pics?" Cassandra pleaded.

"Momma! We're getting ours taken professionally at the dance."

"I know, I know. But I want some of my own, okay? Someday, when you have children of your own...." She stopped and said, "I didn't mean it like that, honey."

Erika laughed and said, "I can always adopt you know. YEARS from now when I'm ready to settle down. YEARS from now, Momma. YEARS!"

"Okay, okay. I get it," she said as she tried to pose them for the pics. Five minutes later they were in the limo and on their way.

They made their grand entrance and attracted no small amount of attention as Erika's dress was simply stunning and drew one compliment after the other. Of course, being with the best-looking guy in the school didn't hurt, either.

They stood in line and made small talk with friends as they waited to have their pictures taken. They posed standing, sitting, and even with Erika sitting on Trent's lap. They even had one taken of themselves kissing.

Both Trent and Erika decided they weren't going to drink as neither of them wanted to dull the experience of their first time together late that night which actually meant early the next morning.

As the dance kicked off, the principal reminded them of a few rules, let them know they needed to vote for homecoming king and queen, and ended with a polite request to be smart and be safe.

The first slow song played and Trent asked Erika, "May I have this dance?"

"Why yes you may!" she said offering him her hand.

She melted into his arms as the music played. Erika pushed against him as they danced and felt him growing. "Mmmm. That feels nice," she murmured.

"I can't wait to be alone with you tonight. It's definitely been hard to wait but it's going to be so worth it."

"Thank you for not pushing me to give in. I wouldn't have been able to resist, you know."

"It wasn't easy. You're so beautiful and sexy."

"Trent?" she asked.

"Yes?"

She looked at him and asked in a serious tone, "Do you love me?"

He looked back at her for a few moments before answering. "Yes, I do. I was just waiting for tonight to tell you. But now that you asked, the answer is 'yes'. I do love you, Erika."

"I didn't mean to spoil it. I just really wanted to know."

"How come?" he asked her.

"Because...because I'm in love with you, Trent Callum. I think I've always loved you, but I'm very much in love with you now."

Trent smiled and told her as the song was ending, "Yeah, same here. I guess I just couldn't admit it until you transitioned. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you, Erika."

"I know. You didn't mean it and that's all in the past and this is the present and we have each other now."

After the dance they wrote in their choices for homecoming king and queen and dropped them in the box. "I hope Sara wins," she said. "But as long as it isn't one of the cheerleaders, I don't really care."

For the next two hours, they danced, held hands, talked with friends, had the most wonderful time together they'd had yet. As they were talking with Sara and her date, they heard the principal's voice again.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to announce our homecoming court to include our king and queen."

As the names of the court were read off, Erika was beside herself when Sara's name was called, "I'm so happy for you, Sara! Congratulations!"

"And now for our homecoming king and queen." The principal opened an envelope and said, "This year's homecoming king is: Trent Callum!" The room erupted in applause, cheers, and whistles, as Trent took his place on stage.

Erika blew him a kiss when he looked out for her in the crowd and waved.

"And now our homecoming queen. This year's winner is: Erika Jamison!" The entire place went crazy with loud cheers and applause. Last year's king and queen removed their crowns and placed them on Trent and Erika, who was fighting back tears.

Once it got quiet the principal said, "Congratulations to our court and new king and queen! We'd now like to invite Trent and Erika to lead us in the traditional homecoming dance."

He took her hand and a spotlight shone on them. It followed them to the middle of the dance floor and stayed on them as the music began. It stayed with them until several other couples joined them then went out.

"Congratulations, your highness," he told her.

"You, too, your highness," she kidded back. "I can't imagine anything being more amazing or more special," she said.

"Well, I'm hoping there might be one thing more amazing and special," he said smiling.

"Mmmm. I almost forgot about that. Okay, maybe there will be something even better than this." She kissed him deeply as they danced and he told her again how much he loved her.

As the song ended, a very well-dressed woman holding a microphone said, "Erika? Hi. I'm Jacey McAllister from KOMO-TV in Seattle. Congratulations to you and your date, King Trent."

"Thank you," she said not sure what was going on.