Dying for Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down," Sara said. "There's something there for you to eat first. Don't be greedy, okay? You can have your pussy and fuck it, too. I promise." Sara took Erika deep again and she moaned with pure pleasure.

"It's okay if you cum, sweetie. You'll be hard again in minutes so fire away whenever you're ready."

Erika was already there having never had a beautiful girl's lips around her cock before. She reached for Sara's long blonde hair as she felt her body began to spasm. "Mmmm," Sara moaned as Erika began shooting streams of warm cum inside her mouth.

"I'm ready for you, baby," she said to Trent as she swallowed Erika's load and worked on getting her hard again.

Erika watched in fascination as Trent's cock slipped inside Sara's wet pussy. For a moment, she stopped sucking her cock and moaned with pleasure. "Mmmm. Your boyfriend is so big! Oh, my God! That feels amazing!" she said before taking Erika's growing cock back in her mouth.

A minute later, Trent was hammering Sara hard and she was having trouble keeping Erika in her mouth while Erika was again overwhelmed with pleasure as Sara did her best to keep her inside.

"Oh, God!" Sara cried out. "Bring your cock up here, baby," she told Trent.

"Erika, honey? Grab a condom and take over for Trent, okay?"

Erika stood up, her boobs bouncing and her cock waving as she grabbed a condom and put in on herself. Sara removed Trent's and took him deep into her mouth causing him to moan with pleasure.

"Go ahead, sweetie," Sara told her once Erika was in position. "Fuck me good, okay?"

For the first time in her life, Erika entered a girl's pussy. It was the most amazing feeling she'd ever experienced. Sara gasped sharply as did Erika. She couldn't believe how easily her fat cock slide inside of Sara who squeezed her hard as she fucked her.

Moments later, Sara was deep throating Trent while Erika was pounding her pussy, her boobs bouncing wildly in the air. As Trent started to grunt, Sara cried out, "God yes! I'm gonna fucking cum! Fuck me hard, sweetie!" She dove back down on Trent's cock causing him to shoot a huge load into her mouth as Erika came at the same time Sara's body began to shake and tremble.

Sara swallowed every drop then collapsed next to Trent as Erika finished coming herself. She rolled over on her back and said, "Oh, my God! Now that was a party!"

Erika laid next to Trent who kissed her and told her how beautiful she was. Erika smiled and told him, "And I still have my virginity to give you on homecoming night." He kissed her passionately and she said, "Unless you'd rather take it now."

The way Trent looked at her answered her question. Sara told him there was plenty of lube by the condoms as he grabbed another one while Erika got on her knees and waited for him. "Me, too!" Sara said as she slid underneath Erika. "I'm ready for Round Two, myself!" she said pulling Erika's pretty face into her still-wet pussy.

"Go easy," Sara told Trent with a wicked smile. "Remember, she is a virgin."

Slowly and gently he began to push after generously lubing her up. Erika cried out partly in pleasure and partly in pain as the head of Trent's cock popped inside her. "Easy, big boy," Sara said as she pulled Erika's head in even tighter.

It took a couple of minutes going ever-so slowly back and forth, but he was now in all the way and Erika was moaning with pleasure. The moans were muffled as Sara's pussy filled her mouth, but she was loving having her boyfriend's cock deep inside her.

"Feel good, sweetie?" Sara asked her.

"Uh-HUH!" Erika replied. "That feels so good, honey!" she called out as Trent began to pick up the pace. "Yes! Just like that!" Erika cried.

Trent pounded her until he could take no more. As he began to come, Sara let go and came again, too. Trent withdrew from his girlfriend and Sara said, "We can't leave you like his, sweetie." She turned Erika over and took her deeply into her mouth until she squirted more hot, gooey cum into her mouth.

Exhausted but happy, everyone lay back with Erika in the middle. Both of her lovers turned to face her. "Wow! That was beyond amazing!" she said. "I lost my virginity in both ways in one night. Talk about a lucky girl!"

"See how nice sharing can be?" Sara said.

"Oh, did you plan this?" Trent asked smiling.

"Well, I told Erika you guys could do your thing and maybe we could do ours. I just didn't tell her I was hoping we all could do it together."

Everyone laughed then kissed one another again before Sara said, "My parents will be home soon. I'd invite you to stay with us Trent, but I'm afraid you'll have to wait for the next time."

"Well, happy 18th birthday, Sara," he told her as he kissed her goodbye. Then he kissed Erika and said, "Have a wonderful time, honey."

"Oh, I will," she said. "And thank you for being so cool about this. I can assure you I didn't plan it."

"No, but you definitely enjoyed it, right?" Sara said with a smile.

"Are you kidding? I never thought I'd ever get laid in my entire life and now I have a handsome boyfriend and a gorgeous girlfriend who both love fucking me. How great is that?"

"Um...pretty damn great," Trent said.

"No argument here," Sara agreed.

Trent got dressed and kissed the girls goodbye. "I still want you after homecoming," he told Erika.

"You can have me anytime you want me from now on," she assured him.

Sara turned toward him and said smiling wickedly, "Yeah, but sometimes you might have to share!"