Dying for Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was wondering if we might be able to have a few words with you. You're not the first transgendered young woman to be her high school's homecoming queen, but it is still a very exciting thing. Could we ask you a few questions about your journey and how all of this makes you feel?"

She and Trent spent the next few minutes politely and candidly responding to her prepared questions. When it ended she thanked them both and told them the piece would be shown the next day on the 6 o'clock news.

As the notes to the final song wound down, Erika said, "So...are you ready?"

He smiled and said, "Definitely. I know a lot of couples are going out for a late-late dinner or very early breakfast, but all I want is you. Alone with me."

"I'm all yours," she said sweetly.

They got to their five-star hotel about an hour later and the room was spectacular. "The Grand Hyatt really does it up right," he said.

They saw the huge king-sized bed in the middle of the room with it's black satin sheets trimmed in gold. "Wow! So luxurious," Erika said. "I wonder what the thread count is on something like this."

"Thread count?" Trent said as he sat next to her. "You're such a girl," he told her sweetly.

"Why thank you, your highness. That is a compliment of the highest order."

"I love you, Erika Jamison. And I want to make love with you."

She closed her eyes and accepted his kiss which lasted for a very long time. "I brought something special to wear for you," she said. "Be right back, okay?"

Erika had carried in a bag and hung it near the front door when they walked in. She picked it up and took it into the bathroom.

"Close your eyes!" she called out.

She walked back into the bedroom and stood before him. She was wearing a white bra and pantie set with a very luxurious, floor-length white silk robe with knife pleats, white stockings, and five-inch white heels.

"Okay," she said.

He opened his eyes and she saw them widen in amazement. "Oh, wow! You look unbelievable!" he told her.

"Thank you, honey," she said as she began removing his tie and shirt setting them in the chair next to his jacket which he'd already taken off. When he was completely naked she said, "I've wanting you so badly for so very long."

"Me, too," he told her sincerely. "I love you so much."

He undid the robe and let it fall to the floor. Erika stepped around it and knelt between her boyfriend's legs. "You have the most beautiful cock," she purred as she took in her hand and stroked it. "I love it!"

Her red lips and nails made Trent groan as he watched her lower her head onto his shaft. He loved how Erika continued looking at him as she engulfed his thick cock in her mouth. "Oh, God!" he moaned. "That's amazing, honey." He pushed her head down then let her rise back up.

She placed her other hand under his balls and gently rolled them as she continued to suck, lick and kiss his gorgeous member.

On the bed next to him, Trent had laid out a condom and a bottle of lube. He took her hair and lifted her off of his dick and said, "You ready, baby?"

"And how," she purred as she slid onto the bed next to him.

He pulled off her panties and unsheathed Erika's own very ample cock. Ignoring it, Trent warmed the lube in his hands while also using his breath before slathering it into Erika's glory hole. "Mmmm. That feels nice," she said.

She tore open the package and handed the latex ring to her lover. "For you, sir," she said smiling.

He rolled onto his rock-hard cock, poured more lube onto it, then got into position. He held himself in place over her small body and kissed her several times. Erika then reached for him and took his swollen shaft in her tiny hand and placed the tip exactly where it needed to be.

"Make love to me, honey," she begged as she let go.

Trent pushed gently but firmly as Erika's tight ass gave way to a cock for the first time in her life. "Oooh!" she gasped.

"You okay?" he said stopping and holding himself there.

"Yes. Very okay," she assured him. "You feel good. Keep going."

He did. He pushed slightly deeper and felt Erika flinch slightly. "I'm okay," she told him.

After a half dozen more short pushes and waits, he was fully inside her.

"My God, you're big!" she cried as she put her arms around him. "Big but you feel so good inside me."

Trent slowly pulled back and as he did, Erika hissed. As he made his way back in, she didn't wince, but she still hadn't fully relaxed. After the third repetition, she no longer felt any discomfort and said, "Mmmm. Go ahead and fuck me. I'm dying for you to!"

Trent pulled back then drove his cock right back in. Each time, he made sure to push against Erika's prostate on the end of the stroke. "Oh my God!" she cried the first time he did that. "That felt so good!"

As he hammered her, he would take her to the hilt then bump her 4-5 times quickly in a row sending pleasant sensations throughout her body. "I love that!" she cried as he hit her hard again several times. "More, please!" she begged him.

Trent gave her more. Over and over he hammered her, banging her now-tender prostate until she cried out in ecstasy. "Cum inside me, honey!" she cried loudly. "Fuck me hard and cum in my ass!"

Trent let go and everything he had poured out filling the condom he wore. Erika cried out again and squeezed her as ass tight as she could until he surged into her for the last time.

"Oh, my God," she said as she lay there panting. "That was so amazing!" She turned to him and said, "Did you like it?"

Trent was also gasping for breath. "Like it? I loved it! That was the best thing ever!"

"Better than the cheerleader?" she teased.

"Oh, hell yeah!" he said immediately.

"Mmmm. Wanna fuck me again?" she asked removing the condom and going down on him to clean off all of his cum.

As he began to grow hard in her mouth again she said, "I think you just answered my question. You don't need a condom this time, okay?"

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I'm sure," she told him. "I'm very sure."

She got on all fours this time as he entered her from behind and once again pounded her tight ass until he couldn't hold out. "Oh, God!" Erika cried out. "Yes! I love that! Oh, God! Oh, fffuck!" as he bucked and hammered her hard coming in her ass again leaving stream after stream of warm cum inside her.

The next morning, Erika smiled as she gingerly walked to the bathroom. "You okay?" he asked as he watched her go.

"Oh, I'm very okay," she said as she smiled at him over her shoulder. "I'm a little sore but in the best possible way," she assured him. "Let me go tinkle and I'll be back for Round Three, okay?"

Trent and Erika continued dating the rest of their senior year, but his acceptance to Cornell meant the end of their relationship. Erika continued to live at home as she attended the University of Washington as a pre-med student. She'd made the decision to begin taking female hormones and the next summer had sexual reassignment surgery. Four years later, she was attending medical school and like her father, chose cosmetic surgery focusing on transgendered patients like herself.

Just before turning 30, she married a wonderful, handsome fellow doctor and a year later they adopted their first child whom they are raising in a home just down the street from where Eric Jamison grew up and where Erika Jamison had been born.

Ending 2

On Tuesday of that week, Sara caught up with Trent and Erika in the hall and said, "Hey there. I'm going to try and steal your girlfriend away in two weeks. Just letting you know." She handed Erika a very pretty envelope and said, "I'm turning 18 the Friday after next and we're having a party at my house." She turned to Trent and said, "You can come to the party, but you can't sleep over." She turned back to Erika and told her, "You, on the other hand, are most welcome to do just that. Amanda and McKenna will also be staying so...if you're cool with that...."

"That sounds perfect!" Erika said. "Thank you, Sara. I'd love to."

"Okay, see you guys then. Ciao!"

For the next two weeks, life went on as it had for Trent and Erika who walked together to every class during the day and who spent time together every night. Both of them were excellent students and as long their grades stayed up, neither set of parents had a problem with them spending so much time together. And because Erika couldn't get pregnant, no one was overly concerned about them being alone together in the other's room.

That trust gave Erika the opportunity she needed to give Trent a farewell present just before leaving his house. She would kneel between his legs and take his thick, fat cock in her mouth until he rewarded her with something warm and salty a few minutes later. He would then lay back pull the covers up over him and let Erika kiss him goodnight before quickly falling into a deep sleep. He didn't know if the blow jobs were the reason why, but he'd never played better than he had since Erika began taking such good care of him.

"Don't forget about the party tonight," she told him when he kissed her goodbye after school.

"No way," he said. "Since you're staying, do you want to drive yourself there or what?"

"Yeah, I'll drive. Besides, I'm going over early to help Sara set up. She tried to tell me she had it all covered, but I could tell she'd like some help. Oh, and I heard Amanda and McKenna got food poisoning or something. They both had sushi last night at the same place and I guess they spent all day kneeling before the porcelain goddess."

"Jesus. That blows," Trent said before the thought of 'blowing chunks' hit him. "Never mind. I'm gonna be sick if I don't shut up. So...see you there, okay?"

"Bye, honey," she said as they kissed goodbye. On her way home Erika reflected back on the last couple of months and how her life had changed. Physically, mentally, and emotionally, she felt like a girl and she even had a boyfriend! Not just any boy, either, but perhaps the cutest guy in school. She had a brand new wardrobe of beautiful clothes, two supportive parents, and she couldn't imagine wanting anything else as she pulled into the four-car garage at home.

"Erika! Thank God! I am SO far behind. McKenna and Amanda are still puking their guts out and I've got all this stuff to get ready."

"Okay, no problem. Just tell me what you need to have me do and we'll get it done," Erika told her.

An hour later, the last of the decorations were up, the music was ready to go, and thanks to Sara's very open-minded parents, there was plenty of beer, wine, and even a bottle of vodka on the table. The only rule was that anyone who took a drink had to hand over their car keys and agree to be taken home or call a taxi. No exceptions.

"You see! I told you we'd get it all done," Erika said with a big smile.

"You're the best!" Sara told her as she reached out to hug her new friend. As they hugged, Erika loved the way their breasts met as they held each other close. As she went to pull back, Sara held onto her and said, "I really appreciate your help, Erika. You're such a special friend." She let her go just enough so that they could look at the other person but their arms were still around each other.

Erika felt her tummy flutter as Sara smiled at her as she spoke. Sara reached up and smoother back Erika's soft, silky hair and said, "Trent is so lucky." She used the back of her fingers to stroke Erika's face as she told her, "You are so pretty, Erika."

Erika's heart began to race as she replied, "Thank you. So are you."

"Is it okay that I like you, too?" Sara said still gently stroking her cheek. "I mean...as more than just a friend?"

"You mean...like...that?" Erika said trembling.

"Yes. Like that." She placed her hand behind Erika's head and ran it up and down her long, silky hair. "Do you ever think about me...like that?" she asked softly.

"I...um...I don't know. Maybe...sometimes."

"I think about you like that...all the time. Does that bother you, sweetie?"

Erika could barely speak. Her mouth was dry and her heart was beating out of her chest. "No," was all she said.

Sara tilted her head slightly and ever-so softly kissed Erika on the lips. Erika moaned softly and as Sara pulled back Erika pressed her lips on Sara's enticing her back. Sara responded and put her arms around Erika and kissed her long and hard, their glossy lips sliding around joyously as tongues entwined and boobs pressed against one another.

When the kiss ended Sara told her, "I've wanted to do that since I saw you in the auditorium the first day of school."

Still barely able to speak, Erika said, "You have?"

"Yes...I have," Sara said smiling brightly at her. "That's why I was so interested in your answer about whether you liked boys or girls."

"But I'm with Trent," Erika said nervously.

"That's okay. I don't mind sharing," Sara said still smiling at her.

"You mean the three of us? Together?" Erika asked feeling completely confused.

"Well, maybe. That would be up to you guys." She kissed Erika again and said, "Don't be afraid, sweetie. I know you have a boyfriend and I'm fine with that. But that doesn't mean you can't have a girlfriend too...if you want to." She stroked Erika's hair some more and asked her, "So...do you?"

Erika felt like she was in some kind of trance, held there by Sara's stare. She felt powerless to even move let alone move away. "Yes. I...I do want that," she managed to say.

"So then...you can be with Trent until midnight but then I want you all to myself after that. How does that sound?" she asked as she continued to play with her hair.

"It sounds...really nice," Erika croaked.

"Okay, well...people are going to start arriving any minute and we just need to act like nothing's going on and no one will know." She kissed Erika one more time then added, "Except of course, for you and me." Sara let go of her and touched her nose with her finger then turned to walk away leaving Erika standing there staring at her tight ass and narrow waist as she did so.

The party lasted four hours and at a quarter til' midnight, Sara's parents turned down the music and her dad said, "Okay, everyone. If you need a ride home, get in my van or call a taxi now, please!" There were a lot of moans and groans, but since everyone but Trent and Erika had been drinking, all of them complied.

As the crowd thinned out, Trent was standing all alone with Erika and asked her, "Do you think there's any chance of us, you know, getting some alone alone time before I go?"

"I can probably arrange that," Erika said. "Let me see which room we can use. Don't worry, I won't say anything about why."

Trent watched her ask Sara a question who then pointed upstairs and told Erika where they could safely go. "Okay, follow me," Erika told him as she came back.

She led him upstairs and to the last room on the right. It was obviously Sara's room based on the posters and pictures on the wall and on her dressers. "I thought this party would never end," Trent said as he shut the door and pulled Erika close.

"Same here," Erika told him. She didn't tell him it was for different reasons.

Moments later, she had Trent's fully erect cock in her mouth sucking hard and taking him deep. "Fuck!" he cried out. "You are so good at doing that, honey!" he told her as he pulled her down. He'd learned that Erika loved when he took charge and did that to her. It made her feel like he was in control of her and that was something she really enjoyed.

As she did her best to deep throat him, Trent closed and his eyes and moaned. Just as Erika was about to gag, the door opened and both of them heard, "Oh, I'm sorry! I thought I said the next to the last door on the right!"

Startled, Erika stopped while Trent hurriedly tried to pull up his pants. "Don't stop on my account!" she said. She came over closer to them and said, "It looked like you guys were just getting to the good part!" She kneeled down next to Erika and said, "Want some help?"

Erika's eyes were open wide and she put her hands over her mouth. "What? You don't like sharing?" she asked. "Let's ask Trent, shall we?" She looked up at him and said, "Aren't two heads better than one, Trent?"

Trent looked at Sara then back at Erika but no one else spoke. "Oh, come on," she said. "I bet we could all have a lot of fun." Sara leaned over and kissed Erika and at the same time reached out of for Trent's still-hard cock which he hadn't managed to cover up. Erika saw her doing that even as she closed her eyes to be kissed.

When Trent saw that and felt Sara's hand on his cock, he moaned loudly. "Oh...ssshit," he said.

"See?" Sara said as she broke off her kiss and stroked Trent's cock. "Here you go, sweetie," she said to Erika as she pointed his cock toward her and held it just in front of her mouth. "Go ahead. Take it. Finish what you started."

Erika looked up at Trent who was leaning back just watching. She opened her mouth and took him inside again as he groaned loudly with pleasure. Sara held his shaft as Erika sucked for a while. Then Sara said, "Don't be a cock hog," and pulled it toward her own mouth before taking it herself. "Since I have your boyfriend's cock, you can play with my boobs, sweetie," she said to Erika.

Sara took Trent deep as she reached over for Erika's hand and placed it on her breast. "It's okay. No one else is home."

Erika had never felt another girl's breast before and Sara's felt so soft and supple. Her own were, too, but Sara's were different somehow and Erika loved the way they felt.

Moments later Sara stopped and began unbuttoning her blouse. "Take your tops off you guys," she told them. Tent and Erika looked at one another but still didn't speak as they began doing what Sara had asked. Sara pulled Trent's jeans and underwear off leaving him wearing just socks with his legs dangling off the bed.

"Oh, my God...I love your boobs," Sara said as she saw Erika's breasts for the first time. "Aren't they beautiful?" she asked Trent as she grabbed his hand and placed it on one of them as she did the same to the other.

"Come lay down, sweetie," Sara said after a few moments of gently squeezing her boobs. Erika laid on the bed and Sara followed her. She put her mouth right near Erika's left nipple and told Trent, "One for me and one for you."

Needing no further prompting, Trent lowered himself to his girlfriends breast and began gently sucking as Sara did the same. Erika gasped with pleasure and put her hands behind her lovers' heads. "Oh, that feels so good!" she said quietly.

"Don't stop," Sara told Trent as she stood up and took off her own jeans and panties.

She laid back down only this time she was face to face with Erika. She began French kissing her and at the same time took Erika's hand and placed it on her own breast. "Mmmm. That feels so good, sweetie," she purred.

As Erika squeezed her breast, Sara reached for Trent's hand and guided it between her legs. Almost immediately he slipped a finger inside of her soaking wet pussy causing Sara to gasp sharply. "Fuck, yes!" she cried.

Sara undid Erika's jeans and asked Trent to pull them off. Her padded undergarment came next followed last by her pretty white panties. "Wow! Look at you!" Sara said admiring Erika's cock. "Mmmm. That's all mine!" she said as she took it in her hand then in her warm, wet mouth making it grow as if by magic. "Feel good, sweetie?" she asked Erika.

"Yes!" she cried. "Oh, that feels so amazing!" This was yet one more thing Erika had never before experienced and it was so incredible.

Trent had moved behind Sara and was still stroking her pussy. "Do you mind if I borrow your boyfriend's cock while I suck yours?" she asked.

"Uh-uh," she said shaking her head.

"There are condoms in the top drawer," she told him pointing to her dresser. In less than 30 seconds, Trent was wearing a raincoat and was ready to fuck her.