Erotic Potential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was wonderful. You added a nice touch to all three numbers."

"I'm glad you think so. I didn't know the first or third ones so all I could do was just make something up."

"That is because I wrote the words and Angie wrote the music. We haven't sung either of those in a long time. But you really added something nice to them; something was missing."

Angie came over with a big smile on her face. "Nat, can you and Dan come back later this week say Thursday or Friday?"

"I can; what's up? Dan, what about you?"

"Thursday for sure; Friday is a maybe. Someone should be returning Friday night."

"Ah, yes; I forgot. Angie, let's make it Thursday night."

"Great. Doing that song with Dan making up background gave me an idea. I want to write it down and see how it sounds."

"That sounds like old times."

"I was surprised that we just picked right up again. Maybe now you will show yourself more than once a year from now on."

"We'll see; I still have a major stumbling block."

"But now Dan can be your excuse. I've got to go get busy. I'll see you guys on Thursday night." Angie scurried off.

I said, "As a matter of fact, we need to get going too. As it is, we will be a little late when we get to the restaurant."

"Ooops, then let's go. I hope you enjoyed it here."

"I did and I especially enjoyed the company."

"Yes, Angie is really super."

"She's nice but she isn't the one I was referring to, dingbat."

"Are you going to start calling me Edith now?" Natalie grinned.

I just smiled and said, "Maybe."

"You are in so much trouble now. You just better be careful."

I paid our check and opened the door for her. By the time I got to my seat, she had lifted the console and slid over to sit next to me. As I started the engine, she grasped my chin and turned my head towards her and then she kissed me gently on the lips. "Consider yourself punished for your misdeeds."

"I think I'll have to act up some more; I might just get to like your punishment."

"Then I will punish you some more this week."

"I'll try to be bad for you."

"You being bad is really very good. Let's go see if our other halves are behaving themselves."

"Do we have to?"

"That's bad; I'll punish you for that when we get there. Now go."

We both laughed as I pulled out onto the street and headed for the restaurant. When I pulled into the parking lot, we both saw Greg's car in front. I pulled to the side and parked and as I looked into the window, I saw Lidia and Greg sitting next to the window side by side facing toward the front door. I motioned to Natalie and she giggled. We both noticed that they were sitting right next to each other and Ron's arm was around Lidia's shoulders. Lidia's arm seemed to be directed toward his lap rather than hers and they were both laughing.

Natalie said, "Punishment time." I turned to her and she planted a full open mouth kiss on my lips. I slipped my tongue between her lips and met hers. Our tongues were very friendly with each other for several moments. When we broke the kiss, she smiled at me and said, "Consider yourself punished."

"I don't know; somehow, that didn't feel like enough punishment for the crime. Maybe you should redo it just to make sure it takes."

"Alright; but you will have to ask for it when you are ready." We grinned at each other." I held her hand firmly until we walked in the front door. We noticed that now there was more distance between them than there had been and Greg's arm was now resting on the table.

"Hi there." I said. "Been waiting long?"

Lidia smiled and answered, "About twenty minutes. We are one wine up on you. Where have you been since we talked?" There was a slight edge in her voice.

"We went to a place that Natalie knew of. It was quite interesting."

Greg said, "She took him to the place owned by that dyke she used to room with."

Natalie snapped back, "She isn't a dyke, Greg; she just told you that to keep you away from her."

"Whatever." He said in disgust. Lidia was looking on with interest in this interchange and then changed the subject.

"So, let's order some shrimp as an appetizer and a bottle of wine. Then we can order dinner."

The waitress took our order and Lidia continued, "Did you find anything interesting at the arts and craft show?"

Natalie answered, "I saw several nice things but your dear husband wouldn't buy them for me."

I grinned and replied, "I couldn't see you wearing a vest made out of recycled spoons."

"It was cute; all of your taste is in your mouth."

Lidia weighed in, "It sounds like it would be heavy and bulky."

"Yes, it would; it was made out of silver spoons and also cost over $200." Greg choked.

"Aw honey, you should have bought it for Natalie. Remember it is her birthday this week. Did you ask her out for Wednesday night?"

"Yes I did but she hasn't given me an answer yet." That earned me a firm pinch on my inner thigh.

"I told you that I would think about it but that you would have to ask my husband for permission to date me."

I tried to put on my sheepish look, "Um... Greg, may I have your permission to take your wife out on her birthday. Since you and Lidia will be together, I thought that it might be appropriate." That earned me another pinch.

Greg looked uncomfortable but replied, "Sure; why not? Honey, I am sorry that I won't be in town for your birthday. I'll make it up to up next weekend. Maybe Saturday night we can go out."

Natalie replied in her most innocent voice, "That's ok; it's not the first time you have been on the road for my birthday. Besides, next Saturday, we are going over to Dan and Lidia's for dinner. Dan and I are cooking together. We are going to see who is better in the kitchen; me or him." That earned her a pinch on her inner thigh.

For some reason, it felt really good teasing Natalie in the presence of Lidia and Greg. I knew that their plans were fixed in concrete and Natalie and I were just playing around but it still felt rewarding. I liked teasing both Natalie and them.

With that settled, we all slowed down and enjoyed dinner. The talk went back and forth between work and traveling and local things. By the end of our meal, I couldn't sense any of the tension that I felt earlier.

Lidia then asked, "On the way over here, Greg and I discussed going to a club and dance a little since we are both leaving tomorrow. Would the two of you like to go?"

Natalie responded before I could open my mouth. "Let us pass on that. Instead, why don't you two go and we will stop and pick up a dessert and meet at one of our houses for coffee and dessert?"

Greg raised an eyebrow along with his smile when Lidia replied, "Sure. That sounds great. We should be there around 10:00. Let's meet at our house."

I nodded and Natalie grinned. We rose and Greg magnanimously picked up the check and left a hefty tip. We walked to Greg's car together before we parted and then we walked around to my truck. As I started the engine, Natalie said, "Wait a moment and follow them for a couple of blocks."

"Ok. Why?"

"If they go a couple of miles and turn right, there is a dance club a couple of blocks down the road that Greg goes to sometimes. If they turn left, I expect that they are looking for a quiet place to ramp up the erotic potential." She grinned at me.

I followed Greg's car from a distance and saw the tail lights turn left.

"So what do we do now?"

"We can follow them and see if we can see anything or we can go get a cake and go home and make coffee."

I thought for a moment and then said, "I doubt that we would be able to see anything and I would rather go home and maybe dance with you until they get there."

"I like the way you think. Take me to your house, Danny." Natalie scooted over and sat next to me with her hand on my thigh. I felt like the erotic potential in my truck just increased a pleasant notch.

We stopped at a late night bakery/sandwich shop and bought a carrot cake and then drove to my house. We decided to wait an hour or so to make the coffee; so I poured us each another glass of wine while Natalie turned on the stereo and found a station that played nice dance music. We each took a sip of our wine before I took her in my arms and we began to move with the music. She molded herself against my body and we moved as if we were one. Her hand was on my neck and she was teasing the hair there while I caressed her back.

When that song ended, she pulled away and said that she would be right back. Then she disappeared into the guest bathroom. I prepared the coffee and had it ready to start when I heard her return. Her smile told me that she had done something but I wasn't sure what. She looked the same as she had but the look in her eye told me otherwise. She turned off a couple of lights before she came back into my arms and we resumed dancing. I returned to stroking her back and quickly discovered what was different; she was no longer wearing a bra.

"You were a naughty girl." I said.

"Any complaints?"

"None."

"I have one."

"What is that?"

"You have been stroking my bare back and all I get to feel is your shirt. Why don't you unbutton it and let me feel your skin."

"You could unbutton it yourself, you know?"

"I could but that would be very forward of me wouldn't it?"

"Yes, it would. But if I unbutton it, I won't be holding you and I like that too much to let you go."

"Oh, you like what you feel, huh? I guess I will have to take things in my own hands and be forward."

"Be my guest."

She looked up at me and grinned. "You already think I am naughty; now you will think that I am really bad." Her fingers were between us and easily undid the buttons one by one.

"I guess I didn't tell you that on you, bad looks pretty damn good to me."

"Oh a charmer. There; now I can feel your strong body all I want." Her hands went under my shirt and stroked my chest. "But now I have been naughty and you have been Mr. Perfect. Aren't you ever naughty too?"

"I was taught to be a nice guy but for you, I might just try to be naughty for once."

"That would be nice. What naughty thing would you do?"

"I wouldn't tell you in advance; I'd surprise you."

"Oh, ok; surprise me then." Her hands went backaround to my back and she laid her head on my bare chest. We danced for several minutes as I continued caressing her back and she was doing the same to mine. When I was sure she was relaxed, I slid my hands up her back and took the ends of the halter top tie and pulled each one. The ties came loose and I left them dangling down her back.

"That was more than naughty, Danny." She said but I could hear the smile in her voice. "Now, if I move back from you, my halter will fall down and you will be able to see my breasts. If I don't move, the halter is going to get all wrinkled and you will have to explain how it got that way to your wife and my husband. Oh, what should I do?" She didn't move one way or another and neither did I. "I know what I will do; close your eyes, you very naughty boy."

"They're shut."

"Liar." I felt her pull back and do something with her top and then she moved back to me and I felt her two bare breasts press against my bare chest.

"I think you just became a very naughty girl yourself."

"Are you complaining?"

"Not in the least. I just wish you had let me open my eyes,"

She swatted my ass. "Do you mean you didn't even try to peek?"

"You told me to close my eyes; I do what you tell me to."

"You are so full of shit. Shut up and dance with me."

We continued our dancing as before except that there was more movement in our chests as she dragged her breasts and nipples across my chest. I likewise, moved to insure that her firm nipples touched my sensitive spots. I discovered that we were very compatible.

We were just getting nicely aroused when we heard a car pull into the driveway. Natalie muttered, "Shit." I didn't say it but I was definitely thinking it too. She pulled back and put her halter back on but I got a nice view of her perfectly shaped breasts and aroused nipples for a brief moment. I buttoned my shirt and we went into the kitchen where I started the coffee and she began cutting the cake.

It took longer for Lidia and Greg to enter the house than expected but when they entered, they both had smiles on their faces. Lidia took control, "I hope that you two have been good boys and girls while we were gone." Her smile was fixed.

To save Natalie the awkwardness of responding, I said, "We have been perfect angels just like I am sure that you and Greg were." That got me a light jab in the ribs from Natalie with the hand that was invisible for their sight. "We have carrot cake and coffee. Do you want brandy in your coffees?" I asked pleasantly.

Lidia replied, "We would like that. I am going to change quickly and then I think we will have our coffee and cake on the patio. It is such a nice night. Greg, why don't you go on out and pick where you want us to sit." Without waiting for a response, she went down the hall to the bedroom and Greg went out the patio door.

Natalie turned to me with a puzzled look on her face. "What was that all about?" She said in a low voice.

I lowered my voice to reply, "Lidia is doing her dominatrix thing. I expect that she will sit next to Greg and then tell us what to do as if we are servants of something. Sometime, she will let us know by some means that she suspects us of doing something behind her back. She does this when she is feeling like she has lost control. Just do as she asks and play along and don't be surprised at anything I say or do."

She looked at me for a moment and then said, "I trust you but we are going to talk about that this week while they are gone."

"That is a deal. Now, I don't know what is up her sleeve or what she will say or do, but just don't go ballistic on her. I also don't know how Greg will act or react. Right now he looks confused to me."

"He will go along with anything she tells him to. He is aggressive in pursuit of a woman but is also putty in the hands of a strong woman."

"Then let us see what we shall see." Natalie caressed my side gently and that told me she was there with me. That gesture made me feel really good.

Lidia breezed out a moment later wearing a loose caftan. Based on the way her breasts moved, I knew that she had removed her bra. "Bring us our dessert, will you please?" And she was out the door before we could respond.

Natalie looked at me with a sly grin. "Do you have any rat poison but chance?"

"Yes and no, I'm not going to tell you where it is. Just take her the cake and coffee and curtsy like a nice girl. I will do the same to Greg. By the way, I put a little extra dose of brandy in their coffee."

"You naughty boy; but I am getting to like your naughtiness a lot." She took a plate and coffee and walked in front of Lidia and handed her the cup of coffee and the cake. She remained slightly bent over and she said something to my delightful wife. What I didn't realize until then was that Natalie's top bloused away from her and Lidia had a full look at Nat's perfect breasts.

As she returned to the kitchen, I took Greg's cake and coffee out and did a similar routine with him. When I was about to go back to the kitchen, Lidia said, "Danny, Greg and I need to talk about something. When you and Natalie finish your cake, bring your coffee out so we can have a talk." She turned to Greg before I had a chance to reply. I had been dismissed.

I went inside and Natalie handed me a piece of cake. I smiled at her and said, "Let's eat in here. Milady wants a moment of private time with the Lord and Master before we have a talk."

"Are you fucking me? Will you hate me if I just take the rest of the cake and shove it up her ass or down her top?"

I laughed. "The image of that is terribly intriguing but right now I think we ought to see what is on their minds. I have a suspicion but let's see first."

"If she goes over a line, I might just go over a different line and you might not like me anymore."

"I will like you whatever she does but listen closely; I think that you may be in for a laugh."

Natalie looked at me closely and then said, "Alright; I trust you. But when we are alone again, you owe me and I fully intend to collect."

"Come on. Let's go see how this tragic-comedy is going to play out."

I took her hand and led her out the door. Lidia and Greg had their backs to us, so I led her to the two other chairs and helped her sit down.

The picture in front of us was almost comical. Lidia sat in an almost regal pose while Greg was hiding his eyes. His pants were unzipped and Lidia had a wet spot on her caftan. I heard Natalie try to stifle a snort.

"Is something wrong, Natalie?"

"No ma'am; I think Dan put a little too much brandy in my coffee."

"I see. Well that is what Greg and I would like to talk to you two about. You see Natalie, Dan is a wonderful person and a great husband but he is also an introvert and doesn't make many close friends. You are a beautiful young woman and frankly, I am very surprised that the two of you have gotten as close to each other as quickly as you have."

Now it was my turn to stifle a choke. A sip from the coffee cup did the trick. Natalie replied, "I am not sure I understand. Are you suggesting that I might be doing something with Dan that is inappropriate? We simple share a number of interests like cooking and gardening. I hardly think that these rise to the level of inappropriate behavior."

Lidia cleared her throat. "No, I am not suggesting that at all. It is just that Dan is...... no Dan is friendly but also a little naïve. A friendship with someone as attractive as you might and I repeat, might lead to something that neither of you want. That is Greg and my concern. So we decided to have this discussion and make sure that the air is clear."

It was my turn to speak. "So Lidia, what I am hearing is that you don't trust me or Lidia especially while you and Greg are gone on business trips. Have I ever done anything to betray your trust? I can assure you that she and I would never do anything that you and Greg wouldn't do while you are one the road."

Greg raised his eyes from his hand and showed a decidedly guilty look on his face. He responded, "We understand that Dan; don't get defensive. The thing is that Lidia and I both have business in Nashville Wednesday and Thursday and I am going to join her and others for dinner. That is all. We also decided that if you took Natalie to dinner Wednesday night that it would be very nice since it is her birthday. We will be doing the same thing; sharing dinner, me with your wife and you with mine. Nothing more and nothing less. And then next Saturday, we will come over for dinner and all of us will get to know each other better."

Greg was a horrible liar. Natalie replied, "Thank you dear husband; you are always so thoughtful about my welfare."

"I try Natalie; I try."

Lidia decided that she needed to have the last word. "So then it is settled; there are no hidden agendas here and the four of us understand each other completely. Correct?" Both Natalie and I grinned and nodded. "Good, now Dan why don't you pour Greg and I another cup of coffee and then take Natalie home. We will talk for a few more minutes and he will be home shortly.

I nodded and said, "Come on Natalie; let's walk home. It's a nice night for a walk."

She grinned at me and said, "I think that is a wonderful idea."

We took the coffee cups inside and I poured another cup along with an extra shot of brandy. Then I told Natalie to go out the front door and around to the left side of the house and I would join her there. She glanced out the window and saw Lidia and Greg still looking away from the house. She leaned up and kissed me and then whispered, "You were right; if they hadn't been so serious, I would have laughed out loud."

123456...9