Erotic Potential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take this out to them and I'll meet up with you. I want to hear what they say to each other."

I waited until Natalie was out of the house and had time to get around to the side and then I went out with their coffee. I placed the cups on the small table between them. "Um, Lidia; it looks like you spilled your coffee on your caftan." She glared at me. I continued, "I'll be back after Greg gets home." I turned and left before either of them could make a comment.

I went out the front door and walked quickly around the side of the house quietly until I found Natalie. I took her hand and led her to a spot where I knew that we would have a good look at the patio and could also hear fairly well. I had to hold Natalie tightly against me to keep her from giggling.

"So Greg, do you see why we needed to have this talk with them?"

"No; I don't think either of them give a shit. They are going to fuck each other tomorrow or Tuesday. Natalie will have his pants off and be sucking his dick before your plane is off the ground tomorrow morning."

"We'll see. Normally, I give Dan a going-away-fuck the night before I leave, but today he has been a little distant. Maybe a week without pussy will turn him back. That is why I wouldn't let you fuck me earlier; but now I think I want you to fuck me and then I'll offer him sloppy seconds. Get your damn pants off."

Greg struggled to get his pants off while Lidia took her caftan off. She was naked under the dress. Then she had to take his cock in her mouth to get him hard. After that, it was just a joke. I took Natalie's hand and pulled her away from the fence and we walked hand in hand in the general direction of her house.

"Are you alright, Dan? That was pretty gruesome to hear and to watch."

"Natalie, I guess I had already figured out that she was just using me but I wouldn't admit it. Last night and today have been eye openers. The only thing that is keeping me sane right now is you. Is it alright if I lean on you a little while I sort this crap out and decide what to do?"

"I have a better idea; lean on me a lot and I expect that I will be leaning on you too." I slipped my arm around her as we walked toward her house and stopped to kiss at least once for each hundred yards as we went. When we arrived, instead of going inside, we sat on a glider on her front porch and talked about her garden and cooking and anything but the events of the evening. We talked for about twenty minutes when we saw lights coming down the street and figured that it was Greg coming home.

He pulled into the driveway and stopped at a slight angle and short of where someone would normally stop. He opened his door and got out. It was then that I noticed that he was moving awkwardly. Natalie whispered to me, "I think the brandy got to him. He is usually just a beer and wine drinker." I nodded.

Greg staggered toward the door and stopped next to where we were sitting. "Lidia, told me to tell you to hurry home. She needs you." Then he went inside without saying a word to Natalie.

She turned to me and asked, "I'm not sure I like the sound of that; are you going to be ok?"

I looked at her and said, "Yes, I'm a big boy and maybe I've grown up a little this weekend although I don't think I am going to rush to get home. I need a little while to sort through things."

"I understand. I'm going to be busy with several things tomorrow but will you call me sometime? I just want to hear that you are alright."

"Sure; it might be early afternoon because I've got a couple of meetings in the morning myself."

"That will be great. I expect to be home after lunch and am going to work in the garden. I need to get the plants we got today in the ground."

"I'll call you for sure. And listen, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you. Lidia was right; I am sort of an introvert and don't make close friends easily. It is unusual for me to get as close as we have this quickly."

"Last night I told you that I felt like we were two peas in the same pod. Nothing that has happened so far tells me anything different. I am the same way." She leaned over and kissed me gently and then we both stood up.

"Uh, we've been worrying about me going home; are you going to be ok tonight?"

"Oh yes, I expect that he is already asleep and I'll probably work on another story for awhile before I go to bed. Sleep well and I'll talk to you tomorrow." We kissed again and I started walking down the street toward my house.

Everything we had said was true. I am mostly introverted and don't make close friends very easily. Natalie was an exception for two reasons; we clicked very quickly and she was a woman. Most of the friends I had were men. To date, a lot of that had been because of Lidia. She pretty well dictated our social life and with her being the center of attention like she was, I was often at loose ends when we socialized. As I walked I wondered how long she had been screwing around on me. I admitted to myself that it had probably been going on for some time at least since she had started traveling.

She was good at her job and had earned her way up the ladder. Three years ago she became a district sales manager and began traveling around the state. A year and a half ago, she was promoted to regional sales management and began traveling for a week at a time throughout a six state area. With each promotion, her confidence level increased and so did her dominant attitude. Since she was gone most of the time, I usually let it slide as I was focused on my work. Most of the things she left for me to do were things that I had already decided to do anyway; so her attitude didn't really bother me.

But what had happened today was pretty blatant and obvious. She had crossed several lines and obviously intended to cross even more. As I turned the corner to my street, I finally asked myself the questions I had been avoiding. Did I care and what was I going to do about it? I didn't have an answer when I walked in the door but I knew that it was time to start addressing those questions in earnest.

When I walked into the house, I heard no sound but saw a couple of things. First, her caftan was still thrown over the back of her lounge chair. I went out to bring it inside and also noticed Greg's boxer shorts underneath his chair. First, I did as I tell my clients to do; I took a dated picture of it with my cell phone. Then I put the boxers on top of the caftan and put them both on top of the washing machine. She would notice that for sure. I turned off the lights and went back to the bedroom and was greeted by the second. She was lying in bed on her back and was sound asleep. Her breasts had several fresh bruises on them, probably from when they went "dancing." Her legs were spread and while she had made some effort to clean herself up, her pussy was still red and swollen and her thighs showed signs of drying fluids on them. I took another couple of pictures including a zoom of her breasts and the fresh bruises.

I made my first decision then and there. There would be no oral sex with her anymore. She loved me going down on her especially the night she came back from a trip. The idea of going down on her when I felt certain that I was not the last occupant of her pussy was not a path I wanted to explore. As for regular sex, the idea was also distasteful but I did need relief occasionally and she was a desirable woman. I would have to think about that for awhile. If I cut her off completely, I needed to be prepared to deal with the fallout and that is what I wasn't ready to do yet. I undressed and crawled into bed under the sheet. Normally, I would have rolled her over and spooned her but tonight that was not a desirable option. In spite of all that, I fell asleep quickly with an image of Natalie in my mind.

I slept later than I normally do and was alone when I woke. The clock said that it was 7:00, an hour later than I usually got up. I stepped into the shower and noticed that it was still wet. I cleaned up and dressed before I went out to the kitchen to face Lidia. She was dressed and her suitcases were sitting by the door. She had a slightly timid look on her face; I also head the clothes washer running. The evidence was going down the drain. That was no surprise to me.

"Hi." She said quietly. "Pour yourself some coffee; I need to talk to you before I leave."

I poured myself a cup and wondered what she was going to reveal or say. I sat opposite her and sipped my coffee, waiting for her to begin.

"There are two things I want to apologize for. First, I fell asleep on you last night. I really wanted you to make love with me last night. I'm sorry."

I just nodded and wondered if any part of that simple statement was still true.

"Second, I think I handled our talk last night badly. I am glad that you found Natalie and can have a friend nearby to talk with and things. I guess I feel a little jealous that she is a woman and a beautiful one at that. I didn't mean to sound petty but I guess I am a little concerned that with me traveling, you might get lonely and it would be natural to...you know... try to take care of that loneliness. Greg feels the same way about Natalie. She is a lot like you and keeps to herself and her projects. I hope that I didn't sound too petty." She looked me in the eyes for the first time. She was wearing a blouse and jacket which was her usual travel uniform but this blouse opened just enough for me to see one of the bruises on her breast. It looked like she had made an effort to cover it with some makeup but not totally successfully.

I ignored what she said and replied, "We talked about it and what you and Greg probably don't realize is that we think the same thing when you are gone. You are staying in hotels alone and are bound to get lonely too. It wouldn't take much imagination to see you getting picked up in a bar or him to seek companionship while on the road."

"Have.......have I ever given you reason to distrust me before?"

"No, but ....." I bit my tongue. "But it could happen at any time and you know it as well as I do. And this week, Greg is going to meet you for dinner....." I looked at her and saw her relax a little.

"I have business in Nashville and so does he. I will be taking my usual group out to dinner and I asked him to join us. That is all. Is that alright?"

"Fine. And I am taking Natalie out to dinner for her birthday. Is that alright?"

I could see that she didn't want this to go any farther as it might open doors that she didn't want opened. She let out a breath. "Alright, then we are agreed. Now I need to go. Will you put my suitcases in the car?" I nodded, picked them up and put them in the back seat of her car.

She came out with her briefcase and said, "Thanks. Have a good week and enjoy your dinner with Natalie. Call me sometime when you are free and be ready when I get home. I will want you to fuck me a lot next weekend since we didn't have time this weekend. Oh and Greg and I talked about it and we would love to have you do your ribs Saturday." She reached up and kissed my lips gently but I still felt a little hesitation. I kissed her back and then watched as she drove off to the airport.

I went back inside the house and heard the washing machine buzzing and announcing that it had completed its cycle. I went and opened it and found the caftan, Lidia's bra and panties from yesterday and Saturday night but no boxer shorts. I looked in the trash and found nothing. I decided that she must have taken them with her. I was building a new image of Lidia as a calculating manipulator rather than just a strong willed wife. Any other time, her little show this morning would have put me at ease. Now I wondered what else was going through her mind. I put her clothes in the dryer and turned it on and then went to finish dressing and leave for my office. My first appointment wasn't until 9:00 but I had to review some data before our meeting.

The morning went by and into early afternoon before my last morning appointment left. It was after 1:00 and I hadn't eaten lunch when my receptionist/ assistant came in and said, "Your 2:00 called and cancelled. One of her kids got sick so I rescheduled her for next week. You have the afternoon free, if you want it."

I thought for a minute and decided to call Natalie and see if she was up for lunch. But then I realized that I didn't have her phone number. "I'll tell you what Anna; I haven't eaten and I think I will just go home and eat and do some work there for the rest of the afternoon, if that is alright with you."

She smiled her cute college girl smile. "Of course, it is alright. I've got plenty to do and you deserve a little time off. Is Lidia gone again this week?"

"Yes; Nashville this time for the whole week."

"Business must be good; she told me once that Nashville was only good for a couple of days and that she usually tried to get out of there on Thursday morning." Anna went back to her desk.

This was news to me. Lidia went to Nashville about every six weeks and frequently didn't come back until Saturday mornings. She was also usually very loving when she came home from Nashville.

I drove home and on a whim drove by Natalie's house and saw her in the back digging in her garden with a fork. I smiled and went home and changed clothes, loaded my tiller in the truck, made a pitcher of tea and cut up some fruit and cheese and drove back to her house. She saw me pull into the driveway on the side of the garage and stopped her digging. She started walking towards me as I got out.

She was dirty and sweaty and her hair looked like she just got out of the shower, but she was just plain beautiful to me.

"Hey, you. I thought you were going to call."

"I was going to call and see if you were up for a late lunch but then I realized that I didn't have your phone number. I saw you working and decided to bring my tiller over and cut down on your backbreaking work."

"How thoughtful and what is this? Tea and things to nibble on? Let's eat first and then do the tiller. I haven't eaten either."

We went to her back porch and sat at their patio table. We didn't talk about last night or this morning until we finished.

I started, "So how did things with you last night and this morning?"

"Pretty much as I expected. He was asleep when I went in. So I wrote until about three and then went to bed. He was gone when I got up. That is what he usually does when he travels. He likes to catch an early flight. How about you?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

She looked at me closely. "Yes.....unless you don't want to tell me."

"I don't mind really. I am trying to sort all of this out still but I don't have problems talking to you about it. When I got home and went in, I found her caftan on the chair on the patio. I went to get it and found Greg's boxers on the ground so he probably came home commando last night."

"What did you do?" Her eyes were blazing.

"I did what any good husband would do; I put the caftan on top of the washing machine with the boxers on top."

"You didn't!"

"Yes, I did. Nat, I don't usually do impulsive things. On my walk home last night I decided that I needed to take things slowly but carefully and decide what I wanted to happen and how to achieve it. A confrontation last night or this morning would have been very uncomfortable for me because I'm not ready yet."

She looked closely at me again and replied, "I understand that completely. I have been doing that for some time myself. So go on."

"When I went into the bedroom, she was asleep on top of the covers. She had four or five fresh bruises on her breasts and her......well she looked like she tried to clean herself up a little but she wasn't terribly successful. I just crawled under the covers and went to sleep."

"That must have been tough."

"Actually, I fell asleep fairly easily because the image of a certain woman was in my head." She smiled at that. "So I overslept this morning and when I got up, she was dressed and ready to go to the airport. By the way, the washing machine was running." She grinned and nodded. "But she wanted to talk before she left. The first thing she said was that she was sorry for falling asleep because she really wanted me to make love to her last night."

"I'll just bet she did. Go on."

"Then she apologized about our talk last night. She feels that she handled that very clumsily. She said that she and Greg's concern is that you and I are so much alike that with them traveling that we might seek to lose our loneliness together."

"Unless you feel otherwise, they got that one right." She smiled at me; I returned the smile.

"I had to remind her that you and I have the same concerns about her and Greg being gone and staying in hotels and maybe getting picked up in a bar or something. She assured me that her dinner with Greg was just a coincidental thing and I assured her that I was taking you out for your birthday and that everything was innocent on our end."

She got a sly look in her eyes. "Just how innocent are you planning on being Wednesday night?"

"I am always a gentleman and I don't plan things in advance. We will go to dinner and then we will see what we will see." I grinned at her.

"You smug prick; I will tell you right now that our erotic potential is going to move forward Wednesday night."

"Oh really; I guess that I should alter my plans then." I tried to look as innocent as possible.

"Look you; if I wasn't so dirty and sweaty right now, I would ramp up the erotic potential right here and right now."

"I don't see any dirt or sweat."

"Grrr." She rose and plopped herself in my lap and kissed me. Then she took my hand and put it on her breast. "Now finish your damn story and your hand better not just sit there idle."

My fingers were not idle as I continued. "When I told her that we were just sharing your birthday dinner together, she decided to not pursue things any farther, so we stopped. Then I walked her to the car where she told me to have fun Wednesday with you, to call her sometime this week, and that she wanted me to fuck her alot next weekend, and that she and Greg decided that I should do ribs for dinner next Saturday."

"Oh good; I'll do hot German potato salad, slaw, and some roasted vegetables. So, are you going to call her this week and are you going to fuck her alot next weekend?"

"Actually, I am going to call her this week but I intend to do it in a naughty way. As for next weekend, I think that I am going to try to work out some excuses to avoid it. The idea of just filling a void for her satisfaction isn't high on my list of things I want to do."

"Damn your fingers feel good." Suddenly, she pulled her tee shirt up and thrust one of her breasts toward my mouth. "I decided that I need a hickey on my tit too. Give me one."

Being the gentleman that I am, I decided to test the area to look for a suitable place to grant her wish. I gently kissed her warm flesh and ran my tongue over the area. Then I let my tongue tease her nipple until she was wiggling in my lap. When I took her nipple in my mouth, she gasped and let out a moan. Finally, I settled on a spot right next to areole and sucked the skin there firmly. A moment later, she was sporting a nice, fresh hickey that would be obvious to anyone fortunate enough to see her wonderful breasts.

"You took your damn time, prick."

"Are you complaining?"

"Not in this life. For my birthday, I expect a double dose of that treatment and two more hickies; maybe more. We'll see."

"Your wish is my command. Now are we going to do your garden or are we going to sit here and make up excuses why we aren't seducing each other?"

She planted a huge kiss on my lips and replied, "We are going to do the garden. We don't need to make excuses about the other because I think that we both know that is going to happen and probably soon. We just need a little more time to get some things worked out."

1...34567...9