Erotic Potential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't hesitate. "Doggy style. All girls like doggy style."

Lidia hit him again, "I do not. I like Cowgirl best." He took another shot.

Lidia looked directly at Natalie and asked, "How many times can Dan cum in a night?"

I shouted, "Lidia! That's going too far."

Natalie took my arm and looking Lidia right back answered, "He is young so I guess that it is more than once." They stared at each other and Lidia realized that Natalie had matched her point for point. She finally broke eye contact looked over at Greg who had fallen asleep.

I said, "Come on Natalie, let's get the sails back up and head for home. This bullshit is over." Natalie rose and went to the bow and began untying the lines and hoisting the sail. I took the helm and turned towards the marina. Natalie hoisted the main and returned to the cockpit.

Lidia said, "I am going to lie down in the cabin. Wake me up when we get there." She walked unsteadily towards the cabin and went below.

Natalie sat across the tiller from me but reached over and squeezed my leg and whispered, "I'm sorry Dan; I kind of lost my head."

"Nat, you did nothing wrong. Lidia provoked you and you responded perfectly. She just pissed me off royally. To answer your question, there is no chance that I will fuck her tonight or ever again." She squeezed my thigh again.

We docked the boat without saying much else and then I hollered into the cabin, "Lidia, get your ass up or you can sleep on the boat all night." Greg roused and asked where we were. I closed up the boat and drove home quickly. Rather than trust anyone driving, I dropped Natalie and Greg off at their house and told Natalie that I would pick her up to get her car in the morning. Then I drove home. Lidia went to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee.

I stood there and glared at her, "Lidia that was about the lowest thing you have ever done. Why?"

In a calm voice, she replied, "I know that you fucked her. How many times did you do her?"

"How many times did you fuck Greg?"

She looked at me with a little surprise in her eyes. "Once; Wednesday night. How many times did you do her?"

"Once."

"Let me guess; Wednesday night?"

"No; Friday night." I turned and left to go to my study but her eyes bugged out in total shock and disbelief.

Thirty minutes later, she came to my study and said, "I forgive you. Are you coming to bed? I still want to fuck you tonight."

"Go fuck yourself. I don't forgive you and I doubt that I will ever fuck you again."

I went back to the data project. She didn't sniffle, cry, or react to what I said. She just stood there a moment and then went to the bedroom and closed the door.

I finally leaned back in my chair and dozed sometime early in the morning; I don't know what time because I didn't look.

I woke up early and although I wasn't rested, I felt alert. I got up and went for a long walk. When I got back, Lidia was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. I scowled at her and poured myself a cup.

"It's over isn't it?"

"Yes Lidia; it is."

"I still love you, Dan. Things kind of just got out of control. Can we talk again when I get back from St. Louis?"

"I think that we will have a talk when you come back, yes."

"I changed my flight. I am going to catch the noon flight today. I'll leave in about an hour." She paused. "She really is perfect for you, you know. I like her in spite of what you think."

I went to my study without answering and finished the data analysis. An hour later, she stopped at my door and said, "I'm leaving. Dan, don't hate me; just focus on loving Natalie. I'll let you know when I'm coming back and we can have that talk." Then she was gone.

I went to the bedroom and stripped the sheets and was going to put them in the washer but then just bundled them up and put them in the trash. Then I sat on the sofa and cried. I didn't hear anything but I felt a hand on my shoulder and I knew it was Natalie. I put my hand over hers and led her around and she sat n my lap.

"Tears of sadness or tears of release?"

"Release, I think. I guess I'm not really sure. How are you?"

"Dan, I cried those tears several months ago. I'm fine. He is going to leave on his trip this afternoon. Can I see you later? I came to get his car."

"If you are up to seeing me, I will be more than happy to see you."

"I will be here as soon as he leaves and I will bring a bag. I'm not leaving. I even have a set of new sheets."

"Thanks, I need them. I would like that a lot."

THE AFTERMATH

On Monday, Natalie got the package from her investigator in Nashville. Lidia met Greg at the airport and went straight to the hotel where they fucked for several hours. They didn't leave her room all day Wednesday or Thursday. On Friday, they had some kind of heated discussion and then checked out and went to the airport. There were photos and documentation for their entire time together.

On Friday, I got a call from my investigator in St. Louis who told me that she was sending my documentation overnight. She also said that she followed the guy to the airport and talked to him Sunday afternoon while he waited for Lidia's flight. She met Lidia and the three of them went to dinner together that night. She was also cancelling our deal as she had become too close to the two lovers. In fact, she was there when the guy asked Lidia to marry him. She had said that she would think about it and let him know the following week.

On Tuesday, Lidia called and said that she would be home Wednesday in time for dinner. I told her that Natalie and I were having some friends over for dinner along with Greg but that she should join us.

She said that she would look forward to it. I doubted that but it would be what it would be.

On Wednesday, John Crawford and his wife along with Bill Anderson and his wife came early at 4:00. Natalie quickly bonded with the wives and John and Bill and I found a social comfort zone that matched our professional ones. Greg showed up at 5:30 and Lidia arrived at 6:00.

We sat down to a great diner of grilled chicken with rice and a platter of vegetables along with homemade bread and several bottle of wine. By the time we finished, even Lidia and Greg were fairly relaxed. I made coffee and as we adjourned to the living room, Bill and his wife said that they wanted to have their coffee on the patio and invited to John's wife to join them.

The five of us sat in the living room and John took over the floor.

"I think that all four of you realize that your marriages are over. Just to throw out any doubt, here are files of Greg and Lidia's week in Nashville and Lidia's week in St. Louis last week. So the issue before us is whether this goes down simply and cheaply or do we go to the wall and drag in teams of lawyers and drag out the inevitable result. So, Lidia, Dan is offering you a quiet, no fault divorce and will buy out your half of the house. You keep your job with no scandal or inquiry into the use of company funds for personal use. Greg, Natalie is offering you basically the same deal. None of this will get dragged out in court. Any questions?"

Lidia didn't bother looking at the files on the coffee table but said, "I need to use the rest room. I'll be right back." I noticed that she took her cell phone with her.

Greg on the other hand had a question. "I uh...well.. Natalie bought our house with money from her separate property. It is in her name and I have no place to go."

John continued, "I forgot to mention that Natalie has made you a special offer. She will let you continue to live in the house as long as you want and will pay you half of the proceeds when it sells on the condition that you agree to this divorce with no contest and also agree to a clarification to your prenuptial agreement. It is fairly minor but helps to further protect your separate property but also clarifies her separate property principally her writing efforts."

Greg replied, "Oh."

Lidia came back in with a smile on her face and said, "I accept Dan's offer. I will be relocating to St Louis next week and have accepted a position with my company there. Thank you, Dan. This is very generous."

Greg said, "But Lidia, what about us? We had....."

"Greg, we had a nice time in Nashville and that is all. There is no we. My future is in St. Louis."

Greg now looked forlorn but said that he would accept the terms of the divorce so he could have time to get his life back together.

John summarized, "Here are the copies of the paperwork if you wish to run them by an attorney but these are simple and straight forward. If you sign them, the divorces will be final in sixty days. Any questions?"

Lidia smiled and said "no" and that she needed to get back to her hotel. She said that she would be in touch about getting her personal things from the house. Greg also took his leave and mumbled something that no one understood except the words "fucking bitch."

Finally, the three of us joined the other three on the patio and had more coffee and conversation. For the first time publicly, Natalie and I held hands and kissed each other in front of witnesses.

The next two months were fairly uneventful. Natalie and I moved her things into my house while packing up Lidia's things. We also began remodeling the house to make it fit our lives.

Greg stayed in the house for six weeks. It turned out that the data project I had done for Lidia's boss involved Greg's company. He had been the leading salesman in dollar sales but fell way down the chart when you looked at the profitability numbers. They talked to him after the merger and offered him several options. Since they all involved reporting to the new regional vice president based in St. Louis, he declined and moved to Nashville and went to work with one of his previous clients.

We remained friends with John, Bill and their wives. After Greg moved, Natalie sold their house to John and his wife at a good discount and sent Greg half of the money. Natalie and John's wife spent a lot of time together building gardens at both houses. Bill and his wife turned out to be sailors and the four of us often sailed together on weekends and even went to Houston and sailed offshore for a week.

Lidia had been promoted which she had earned and made a life in St. Louis with her lawyer boyfriend. Rumor said that the investigator moved in with them also and that the three of them were very happy together.

As for Natalie and I, well we got married a week after the divorces were final. The next month she got her royalty check for over $100,000 along with a contract for two more cookbooks. Her erotic novel was also sold to a movie producer and earned her just less than $1 million.

Personally, my practice grew and John and Bill and I worked together on a number of projects. We ultimately decided to buy a building together and share the space. Anna earned her CPA and became a partner with me.

The only real problem we had was at the next neighborhood party. We introduced John and his wife to everyone but you could tell that there were a lot of people wondering what happened to Lidia and Greg. None of us felt inclined to answer any questions and after a couple of months, there were no more questions. I was happy mostly because Natalie announced her pregnancy when we celebrated our third month anniversary out on the lake with Bill, John, and their wives. Two months later, both of their wives were also pregnant.

At our September neighborhood party, Natalie whispered to me, "What erotic potential do you see in that couple over there."

I grabbed her ass and said, "I don't see any erotic potential anywhere except what is going to happen to you when we get home."

She replied, "You always say the sweetest things."

1...456789