Erotic Potential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. She was absolutely right. Part of me wanted to deny that reality but the rest of me knew that what she had said was true. We got up and Natalie refilled our tea glasses and put the other things in the trash while I unloaded the tiller. We finished the tilling and planting about 6:30.

As I loaded the tiller back in the truck, she said, "Why don't you go home and put that away and cleanup. Then come back for a light dinner. All I was going to have was some homemade chicken noodle soup but I can put on some garlic bread too."

"I'll bring a bottle of wine. It will be about thirty minutes or so."

"That will be perfect." She kissed me and turned towards the house. Then she turned back around and kissed me boldly along with her tongue. Then she broke the kiss with a big smile. "That was for helping me with the garden. You will get another one or maybe two before you leave tonight."

"I can't wait." I grinned at her and got in the truck.

Thirty minutes later, I was back wearing a pair of shorts and a polo shirt. A bottle of cold Riesling was under my arm. It would go well with chicken noodle soup. And it also went well with the garlic bread. Afterwards, we sat on the sofa together with the television on. Actually, I sat on the sofa and she sat on my lap. During a break in our conversation, I returned her earlier kiss as thanks for dinner. She seemed to like her thanks. I know that I enjoyed giving her my thanks.

She was laying her head on my shoulder when she asked, "You said that you had a naughty idea about calling her this week. What are you planning to do?"

"I'm still working it out but I'll tell you before I make it."

"I'd like to know and maybe even be there when you make it."

A new strain of thought went through my head when she said that and it seemed to cement the idea. I would rethink it through and then tell her about it on Wednesday. We kissed some more and finally about 10:30, she decided that I needed to go or I wouldn't leave before morning. I agreed although my heart wasn't in it. We kissed tenderly at the door.

Before I left, I asked, "Are you free for lunch tomorrow?"

"Yes but I'm not sure exactly when. I have a meeting in the morning and I don't know what time it will be over. I'll call you."

"Then we better exchange phone numbers."

"Good idea." She went and got her phone and put my number in her phone and then called me. That put her number in my phone.

As I was about to put my phone away, I asked, "Would you mind if I downloaded an app to your phone?"

"Go ahead. I'm not very technological. What is it?"

"It is a GPS app so that you can always find your way someplace. It also has a couple of other features."

We kissed again and I reluctantly made my way home to an empty and lifeless house.

The next morning, I started working on the stuff from the previous day. At 9:30, Anna told me that Bill Anderson, one of the financial advisors I worked frequently, with was on the phone.

"Hey Bill; how is the market and life treating you?"

"The market sucks but you know financial advisors; we make money during both bull and bear markets."

"I think they used to call that racketeering or something." I laughed.

"Don't say that too loud; someone might be listening. Listen, I am visiting with a new client this morning about investing some money. But she also has a tax problem. I can't do much until that is resolved. Can you see her this morning? She brought a boatload of papers with her."

"Sure. Send her over now if she is free. I don't have anything for the rest of the day except for a lunch with a friend."

"She should be there in twenty minutes. Let me know how things turn out." He hung up before I could ask for her name. I put the papers on my desk back in their folders and straightened my desk to look professional for a new client. Shortly, Anna stuck her head in and said, "There is someone to see you."

"I'll be right out." I checked my appearance in the mirror by the door and then went out to greet a smiling Natalie. "Hi; I thought you were going to call when you were through." I grinned.

"I will call as soon as I am through with my business." Suddenly, pieces came together.

"Excellent, Ms. Reynolds; please come in. Anna, two glasses of tea would be nice." I took Natalie's elbow and escorted her into my office.

"If you try to seat me in the chair across the desk from you, I will go find another accountant."

"Ah, would you be more comfortable on the sofa?"

"For now, yes. Thank you very much." I led her to the sofa and was pleased to see that she was in a dress and looked very, very beautiful. Anna brought us our tea and I sat down next to her on the sofa.

"And what can I do for you, Ms Reynolds?"

"You can drop the Ms Reynolds crap and call me Natalie but first you can kiss me. It has been 12 hours since I got a kiss and I need one."

"That's not very professional."

"Fuck professional. Kiss me."

I did and didn't regret it for a moment. When we broke the kiss, she smiled but so was I.

"Now, I can get down to business. I met with Bill Thompson this morning to talk about setting up an investment account for the royalties from my books. But Greg also has a thing about too much more income will kick us into a higher tax bracket. So Bill sent me to you to see if there was a way to split the income. I don't mind paying taxes on the part that isn't joint. What do you think?"

I ran through a couple of scenarios very quickly and then asked, "Do you have a lawyer?"

"No." She paused, "Not yet."

"There is a young guy upstairs that I have worked with several times and he seems very good. Would you mind if I asked him to come down? There are couple of legal points I need to clarify."

"Bring him on."

I called Anna and asked her to see if John Crawford was available and have him come down. She said that he was just now coming in the front door and that she would grab him. A moment later, the door opened and John came in with a smile.

I stood and introduced them. "Natalie, this is John Crawford and John, this is Natalie Reynolds. She is a neighbor, friend and now, I hope, a new client. She has a tax problem and the solutions I can think of might stretch the law a little. Have you got a little time to talk?"

"Sure. I have a luncheon to go to but I can give you an hour and a half. What is the issue Ms. Reynolds?"

Natalie explained to John about Greg and her marriage and the prenuptial agreement and then the fact that John made good money in his job but was almost obsessed about not crossing into the next tax bracket. Her first cookbook had brought in some royalties so far but sales were increasing really well and the publisher had told her that she would probably be making a significant amount during this and future years. She was looking for a way to contribute a small amount to the joint tax return but to keep the rest separate.

When she finished, John looked at her and replied, "I can see what you are trying to do but I also see something else here. If I can ask, I sense that perhaps you are also looking to protect some of this income in case your marriage should have problems. Is that accurate?"

Natalie blushed and then replied, "A month ago, I would have said that our marriage wasn't a problem but several things have happened recently that makes me uncertain about that. So to be honest, that is also in the back of my mind."

"Thank you. Dan, what are you thinking?"

"I have several thoughts but the main one is to create something like an LLC and assign all of her writing to it. Then she can draw out as much or as little as she needs for joint purposes and the LLC can pay taxes on the rest. Where I am fuzzy is that I would prefer to see that the LLC is included as part of their prenuptial agreement to protect her. He wrote it to protect himself and her portion is sort of vague. Here is the prenup."

John spent several minutes scanning over the document and then scrunched up his face a little before he asked, "Ms Reynolds, how much is your husband involved in your writing career?"

"He knows that I write but not all parts of it and knows that I make a little money at it but that is about it. He pretty well ignores that whole part of me."

"It is a little devious but not illegal. I think that the LLC or something like that is good, Dan. What I would like to see is if we can amend the prenup to specifically include her writing and the LLC. Right now a good attorney could argue that it was community property if there was a divorce. So right now, what do you know for certain?"

"Not much. The publisher told me verbally that sales were good and that my next royalty check might be close to six figures."

"Did he put that in writing to you?"

"No, it was just a phone call. I can go online and track sales and estimate what my royalties might be but I don't. I don't even remember what my password is."

"Fine. Is there anything else on the horizon that you know about for certain?"

"Well, I also write novels under a pen name and my husband doesn't know about that either. My agent said that he sent a copy to a film producer but that is all. I don't know what to expect about that."

"It means he sent a copy of your book to a movie producer on pure speculation. There is no anticipation that anything will happen. Based on what you told me, I would suggest that we write up an addendum to the prenup that just adds an LLC. You can explain to your husband that this is a way to keep from adding more income to your joint return. If he signs it willingly, then I think you are home free. If it ever comes up in court, I think you would be safe. You didn't lie or withhold any information from him. When is your next royalty check from the book publisher?"

"Three months from now. They pay me twice a year."

"Then I would suggest that we get this written up quickly and see if he will sign it. Then in three months, you can be pleasantly surprised at your windfall. Just don't go looking at the website to see what the sales are. How does that sound to you, Dan?"

"How long will it take for you to draw up the LLC papers and the addendum?"

"I can have them ready by Friday."

"Do it. I can resolve the tax end and then Natalie can set up her investment account for the funds. Is that alright with you, Natalie?"

"I've just met three professionals who seem to have solved all of my problems. So if you two are happy, I am very happy."

John took the prenup and made a copy of it and got some additional information from Natalie and then he left to go to his luncheon. Natalie sat there with a huge smile on her face. I could tell that she wanted a kiss but I said, "Nat, just to be safe, I think that we need to be just friends until all of this is signed sealed and delivered. We didn't tell John about our potential involvement with each other but if anything leaks out before this gets done, Greg could still raise a stink."

"Do you mean that we can't see each other?"

"No, not at all. It is just that we have to be very discreet and when Lidia and Greg are in town, we need to be what we told them we are; just good friends."

The smile returned to her face. "I can live with that......for now at least. Are you still buying me lunch?"

"Of course but expect it to show up on your bill."

"Turd. Then take me to the best place you know of."

"The best place I know of is my kitchen; but I will take you to the third best place I know of."

"What's wrong with the second best place?"

"I ate dinner there last night."

"Prick. Let's go before I forget that we are just friends."

We went to lunch and teased each other for over an hour. We also decided on the arrangements for Wednesday night. Basically, I would come home and change and then pick her up at 7:00 for dinner at 8:00. After work, I went looking and bought her a present that I felt she would like. I also brought the prop that I decided on for the phone call to Lidia. I ate at a deli that I liked and went home around 9:00. There was a note on the door from Nate that said to come by for coffee. I walked down to her house again.

She opened the door and let me in. I asked why she didn't call instead of leaving a note.

She replied, "Maybe I am getting paranoid with all of our talk today but it dawned on me that it is easy to see our cell phone calls on the monthly bill so we probably shouldn't use those very often and only for short messages. I have an e-mail that no one knows about. If you want to talk or get a hold of me, sent me a message. I usually don't check it very often but I will start now."

"I think you may be right. We haven't called each other yet and this would certainly be safe. Just for giggles, you might want to make copies of Greg's cell phone bill and I will do the same with Lidia's. There might be something there too."

"Good idea. Now, we are alone so I better get a kiss very soon or I may throw a tantrum."

"We can't have that now can we?" I resolved this potential conflict very quickly.

I left at 10:30 again and walked home with a tingle on my lips and pressure in my pants again.

Wednesday went by quickly and I left at 4:00 to pick up another gift for Natalie. At home, I showered and shaved and dressed in a turtleneck, slacks and sport coat. To me, suits were for work. Slacks and sport coats were for evenings. I gathered my things and drove to Natalie's house. She was dressed in another beautiful dress, light brown sundress.

"What do you think?" She asked a little shyly.

"I think that I am speechless. You wore a dress yesterday and I thought how great you looked but this is just spectacular."

"It sounds like you aren't really speechless. For an introvert, you seem to know a lot of words and know how to use them. Thank you." She kissed me lightly.

"And for the birthday girl, I have a couple of things." I held out the small box. She smiled and opened it.

"Oh my gosh, I love it. This looks like the one we saw at the market."

"I got the woman's card and went to her shop. I like this one better than the one we saw."

"Put it on me." She turned around and I took the necklace and slipped it around her neck. It was a copper chain holding a small copper disk. From the disk were copper rays extending like the rays of the sun. My only concern was that it might be too long but that proved to be wrong. It sat perfectly on her chest with the lowest rays just above the top of her dress and her cleavage. It looked perfect with her light brown sundress.

She kissed me for her gift and then I gave her the larger box which was a corsage.

She grinned at me. "Alright, Mr. Perfect, you get to pin this on me; right here." She pointed to a spot just above her nipple and right where I had planted the hickey. I fumbled of course getting it pinned. The only saving grace was that my fingers were in contact with her soft breast and frequently scraped over her now taut nipple. That earned me another kiss.

Then she handed me her phone. "Take my picture. I want to send it to a nameless someone to show him what he is missing." I took the picture and she quickly sent it along with a note that said, "Wasn't he thoughtful."

I wondered if they were at dinner already or if they were in bed fucking each other to death but I didn't say that. When that was done, we left and I took her to what I consider to be the best restaurant in town and she loved it. Our meal was perfect and the wine was excellent. We returned to her house before 10:00.

As we went inside, Natalie asked, "You haven't said anymore about your phone call. Have you given up on the idea?"

"No; as a matter of fact, I intend to do it right now. I want to know if you want to be involved too."

She did and when I told her my plan she squealed with laughter and agreed. I smiled and took my phone and dialed Lidia's number. Since it was an hour later there, I figured that this would be a good time to interrupt her.

Lidia answered on the third ring and sounded a little out of breath. "Hi; I uh...I just got out of the shower."

"Then I caught you at a good time. I just wanted to see how your dinner went. Ours was great."

"I'm glad. Greg got the picture Natalie sent him. That is a cute necklace. Can you get one for me?"

"The woman makes them by hand and each one is a little different. I can probably get one similar though."

"That was a very thoughtful present."

"Well it is just part one."

"Oh?"

"Yes; she mentioned that she had gone sailing during the day but never at night. So I am going to change and take her out for an evening sail. She seems excited. I even bought her a cute swimsuit to wear."

There was a long pause and then she replied, "Don't you think that is kind of dangerous? I mean every time we go out at night, you get horny and want to make love on the boat."

"But that is with you not her. I told you that we aren't doing anything that you and Greg aren't doing." Natalie grinned and rubbed my cock over my pants. I pointed to Natalie who grinned and took her phone and pushed Greg's number.

Lidia had just begun to mumble something when I clearly heard a phone ring in the background and a muffled voice say "Hello."

I decided to close the conversation and listen to Natalie's side of her conversation.

"Listen, I have to go. I called to tell you what we were doing so you didn't try to call. You know that cell phone connections are horrible on the lake. Have a good night and I'll see you Friday night." She mumbled something and then ended the connection.

Natalie was exclaiming to Greg about her necklace and corsage. "No, he went home to change; he is taking me out on his sailboat for a nighttime sail. I've never been out after dark. And he bought me the cutest swim suit. It's kind of cool tonight so I will probably wear it under some sweat clothes, but it is really cute." There was a long pause.

"No, nothing is going to happen. We told you last weekend that we are just friends and that we aren't doing anything more than you and Lidia are doing. Listen, I think I hear him driving up. I need to change. I'll see you Friday night. Bye."

We both broke out in laughter when the connections were broken. I told her about hearing his phone ring and his muffled answer. She said that she woke him up. The whole thing might have been childish but we both felt that we had at least messed up their fun time tonight.

When we finished our laughter, she turned to me and said, "Are you going home to change?"

"For what?"

"So we can go sailing. I have never been out at night and I want to go. Besides, we told them what we were going to do, so let's do it."

"I'm game if you are. I have my sailing clothes in the truck."

"Then go get me my cute swim suit so I can wear it underneath my sweats."

"Um..... well, it is sort of........"

"Go get my damn suit, chicken. I expect that it might be little more than two band aids and a cork but you got it for me and I want to wear it." She was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

With a very red face, I went to the truck and came back with the sack.

"Actually I got two. This one is for you to have in case he asks about the suit I got you." It was a cute and chaste two piece suit that a friend might get for a friend. "I got this one to leave on the boat. I'll bet you a hundred dollars that Lidia will go out there on Saturday to see if she can find any telltale signs of our sail. I thought I would leave her this and then play stupid."

"That's a great idea. I'll wear this one tonight before you leave it. This one I will save to satisfy Greg's curiosity." She grinned and took the little thong suit to the back. I had just started coming down from my embarrassment when she returned fully covered with sweat pants and shirt. "I may go find a different one to plant on the boat. I like this one and want to wear it later this summer when we go sailing again at night."

1...456789