Evelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes okay I'll look forward to that, in fact, it's up to you, but why don't you book a table for us at that restaurant for Saturday night?'

I could tell she was pleased with my suggestion.

Midday, I came down the stairs carrying my bag; Debbie was waiting at the front door. She didn't even wait for me to put my bag down before throwing her arms around my neck and bury her face in my chest. We held that pose for a minute or so before I lifted her face to kiss her goodbye. I was surprised to see tears streaming down her face, until that point I had no idea she was so upset.

'Come on Debs I've got to go I'll be back next weekend.'

I leant down to kiss her goodbye and what a kiss it was too, I think for the first time I briefly felt her tongue slip between my lips for what I considered to be our first semi passionate kiss. For me our relationship had just taken one giant leap.

Monday evening I phoned Evelyn and gave her a blow by blow account of our weekend. She thought the progress I made was outstanding and now confirmed my own suspicions that I would eventually win Debra over.

'Dan on Saturday night when you go to the restaurant if Debra has bought and wearing that revealing blue dress she is committed to you. However if she's not bought or wearing the dress there are many reasons why, they may not have had one in her size, so don't be discouraged.'

We talked for about an hour on the phone with Evelyn giving me pointers on the subtle signs Debbie could throw out, although she now believed the signs would no longer be subtle.

It seemed as if the journey would never end as I drove to my mother's house that Friday afternoon. My expectations were high that our greeting kiss would be slightly more passionate. When I spoke with her on the phone during the week she seemed excited about my visit. It took her some time to answer the door when I knocked and I was not disappointed with her greeting kiss. In the evening we curled up on the sofa together and I caressed her gently in a gentlemanly manner biding my time. I began to plant the occasional light kiss on the top of her head and gradually, during the evening worked my way down to her neck then up to her lips. She accepted my kisses, returned them enthusiastically, gradually becoming more intense. It was getting late and we were probably locked in our most passionate kiss when I eased my hand across her breast. Pushing my hand away, breaking our kiss she said.

'Please Dan, I'm not ready, I'll see you in the morning.'

Sitting alone on the sofa I was ecstatic having realized what she said that she was not ready, which means she must be thinking about or even considering to allow me to caress her breasts, it was just a matter of time.

Strolling into the kitchen Saturday morning Debs had a thin jacket over her usual matronly Saturday morning attire. She was off to the market declining my offer to go with her while handing me a list of jobs she needed doing. According to her she would be back for lunch then in the afternoon she had an appointment at the hairdressing salon. So that's how things developed, she went to the market, I did the list of jobs, we had lunch together the she went off to get her hair fixed, while I watch a game on TV.

Debbie arrived back about 5 o'clock her hair completely restyled. I hadn't really noticed that she had allowed her hair to grow longer, because of the way she normally wore it up. According to her, the hair had been straightened, layered cut and side swept bangs flipped up so the hair rested on her shoulders. It looked amazing and I asked her if she would keep it permanently in that style. Debs said she'd think about it, but first intended to have a long soak in the tub before getting dressed for our evening out together.

Having dressed smart casual in my grey suit with pink shirt I was now waiting at the bottom of the stairs for my date to appear, concerned that I had not seen her since 5pm, but heard her moving around. She appeared at the top of the stairs, I just stood there opened mouthed just looking at the vision in blue. Obviously she returned to the shop and bought the dress and even from the bottom of the stairs I could see the two protuberances her nipples formed beneath the dress; also across her arm was laid a black silk evening coat. She glided down the stairs reaching the bottom, just as I moved forward to greet her, my impulse to kiss her suddenly fading when she said sternly.

'Don't you dare kiss me? Well what do you think?'

Her makeup was beautifully done, her shoulder length blonde hair framing her face drawing the eyes towards her dark red lips. I had never seen Debra made up like this before, the whole picture complemented by manicured matching colored nails. She was a vision in blue.

'You look sensational.'

Holding her coat while assisting her to slip it on, her delicate and I guess expensive perfume, something she rarely wore complemented her looks creating an aura around her, the picture was complete. Draped down over her shoulders this black flared 'A' line garment with three quarter length sleeves open at the front framing the sensuous silk blue dress. She looked fantastic; totally mesmerized I had forgotten everything Evelyn told me what the dress was supposed to represent.

All the men's eye were on and following Debbie as we drifted through the crowded restaurant while being escorted to our table. Again the meal was wonderful as was the large glass of wine; however by the time we made our way to the dance floor it was already packed. During the evening when Debbie excused herself and made her way to the powder room I heard one woman refer to her as a slut. I had to laugh when I heard the man who she was with, her husband I assumed, say, 'perhaps you could take some lessons from her.' There was no embarrassment when I took Debbie in my arms and immediately we danced extremely close, in fact I don't think we could have got any closer. Occasionally, with both her arms locked around my neck dancing cheek to cheek, my hands wandered down across her backside to pull her closer. Debbie seemed to enjoy my attention because as I pulled her closer her thighs slipped in between mine. It was towards the end of the evening that she whispered in my ear a question that took me totally by surprise.

'Darling are you attracted to me, do you love mommy?'

I whispered back 'Of course I love my mommy.'

The drive home was similar to the last time, Debbie had reclined her seat a little and was lying back humming one of tunes from the evening. This time however the hem of her dress was just above mid-thigh and it was me that kept stealing the occasional glance at her legs that was until she said.

'I think you had better keep your eyes on the road rather than my legs, not that I mind you looking at my legs. Did you notice in the restaurant people watching me, and did you hear that woman refer to me as a slut?'

'The men were definitely watching you and most of the women too I could see the envy in their eyes. The woman who referred to you as a slut, did you hear what the husband said to her?'

'No I didn't.'

'He said, perhaps you could take some lessons from her, and of course some of the other people at tables close to them laughed causing the woman extreme embarrassment.'

'Strangely enough I felt really good about it, sexy, it excited me.'

'That's how I felt when I first saw you at the top of the stairs but I didn't like to mention it.'

It was late when we arrived home and I was disappointed when we only spoke for a few minutes before Debra kissed me and said goodnight, our relationship seemed to be going backwards. I heard Debra go into the bathroom and come out several minutes later; I followed in after her to prepare for bed. Returning to my bedroom after cleaning my teeth Debra found me pottering around putting my clothes in my bag to take back with me Sunday. She had poked her head around my bedroom door.

'Darling can I have a quick word please?'

She disappeared so I searched and found her in the bedroom.

'Please sit down we need to talk.'

I sat on the edge of the bed slightly apprehensive about what she was going to say, Debra stood in front of me.

'Dan I want to talk about when you and Helen split up and I took her side against you.'

'Oh mother we've been all through this, you apologized and I've forgotten all about it, can't you just leave it alone?'

'In this case I can't, this is important to me and I want you to listen. I never knew why I took her side against you. I realized my mistake when you stormed out of my life; I apologized and made up a sob story to tell you why I took her side. To be quite honest even then I still didn't know why I did it, and it wasn't until this week, Wednesday in fact, that I realized the truth. I felt guilty because I thought it was my fault that your marriage didn't work out and felt that if I took Helen's side you would go back to her. How was I to know that she didn't love you anymore and wouldn't have taken you back even if you begged her to?'

'Mother why would even think that it was your fault that our marriage didn't work out.'

'Because I'm in love with you, I have always been in love with you and I am still in love with you. When I'm around you your eyes follow my breasts and behind everywhere, I love it when you watch me. I thought that I may have been sending out signals of my feelings for you, albeit subconsciously and you were possibly picking them up, subconsciously, which eventually resulted in you becoming disenchanted with your marriage.'

While we were talking she placed her hands behind her back unhooked the top of her dress and unzipped it down to her waist.

'Mother that's about the silliest thing you've said, how could I have sensed what you were thinking or how you were feeling?'

She eased the dress off both of her shoulders letting it gather around her waist to expose her red satin bra with cups so small that the top edge was below and practically supporting her nipples.

'I don't know but regardless how silly you think I was, that's how I felt and nothing would dissuade me from the route I took. For me these last two weekends have been a dream come true and I'm not quite sure what to do about it. I know you love me because I asked you on the dance floor and you said you loved me as a mommy, but what I really want to know is, if you are in love with the woman?'

She eased the dress over her hips allowing to slip down and pool around her feet. She was wearing probably the smallest satin bikini bottom I had ever seen. The tiny triangular piece of fabric hardly covering her completely shaven delicate area of womanhood.

'Of course I'm in love with the woman, in my eyes the most beautiful woman in the world.'

She moved closer unhooked her bra letting it slip away from her then taking my face in both hands bent over to give me the most passionate of kisses. Placing her hand on the back of my head, at the same time lifting her breast towards me gently guided my head towards her breast for me to suckle her nipple.

'Darling do you think it would be inappropriate if we spent the night together?'

'Sweetheart, no it would not be inappropriate, it would be very appropriate.'

'Darling would you mind going back to your room while I get ready?'

I didn't mind at all because I also had to get changed.

She was standing beside the bed in a full length white satin nightgown the 'V' neck of which was extremely low at the front and wide at the top, her nipples looked huge distorting the fabric around them. That night, as far as I could remember, was the first time I had ever seen my mother in some state of undress. My first thoughts were that it wouldn't take much to slip that off her shoulders. Without bothering to switch the light off, she climbed into bed positioning herself on her back, smoothing out the nightgown as much as she possibly could. Slipping in beside her I wrapped my arm around her waist, her arm went around my neck. We kissed, we must have just kissed for about half an hour although she parted her legs slightly as I slipped one leg between hers pressing my erection against her thighs.

I wondered if it was because of her large nipples that she had been so sensitive about my touching her breasts. Not an ideal situation because I like big breasts and big nipples I like sucking them, she couldn't have known that, but she does now. Helen had small breasts and small nipples that were difficult to hold between my lips and here I was with a woman with large breasts and nipples the size of plumbs, wrinkled like prunes, but not as dark.

Dark brown in color sensational to look at, never again would she prevent me from playing with them. As we kissed I removed my hand from her waist and slipped it across her breast and waited for a response, it never came so I slipped my hand inside her nightgown and lightly squeezed her breast. She moaned as we kissed which intensified as I concentrated on rolling her nipple between my thumb and finger. Easing the nightgown off her shoulder and breaking the kiss it was my first opportunity to look closely at my mother's nipples. I had never realized they were so big, apart from that night, she disguised them well. That had to change; when I'm around I want them to show naturally through her clothing. Closing my mouth around the wrinkled plumb, sucking and circling my tongue around her nipple seemed to drive her into a state of ecstasy. Her moaning and groaning turned to whimpering until finally she begged me to make love to her.

It was a few minutes past four in the morning, we were lying naked and exhausted in each other's arms just having made love for the third time. As a lover Debbie really surprised me she was tender, adventurous and responded enthusiastically to my every sexual play. At one point we had both briefly performed oral sex on each other, something Helen, my X, would never do, not with me anyway. As we lay there locked together I knew the way I wanted this relationship to go but I wasn't sure whether my mother would agree.

'Sweetheart I want to ask you a question but there is a great deal to consider so if you initially agree and circumstances change in the future, you can change your mind.'

'This sounds ominous but ask your question.'

'Debra Richards will you marry me?'

'Before I give you an answer I want you to tell me how is it after all these years you have suddenly turned into a Casanova with a far greater knowledge of a woman's needs and feelings?'

Unprepared for my mother's question I made up some stupid reason which she laughed off threatening to discontinue our relationship if I wasn't going to tell her the truth. She made it perfectly clear that there was to be no secrets between us, so I told her the whole story about Evelyn. She thought the story too bazaar for it not to be true and asked me to repeat my question.

'Debra Richards will you marry me and be my wife?'

'Yes darling I will.'

After our short kissing session I suggested that since we had become engaged we should go shopping to buy her a ring. According to her she already had an engagement ring and of course I automatically thought of the ring my father bought her when they got engaged. After all they were young and in those days they never had much money so the ring was small, but that was all he could afford. She surprised me when she said it was not my father ring she was referring to.

'Darling it's the ring you bought me when we first got engaged.'

Of course I didn't have a clue what she was talking about. 'Well since you have set the precedence that there are no secrets between us you had better tell me the truth.'

'Over the years you have given me money for my birthdays and Christmases. When you left college and started work, right up until you got married you gave me your share of the housekeeping money. All that money went into a bank account, I never spent a cent; consequently it accumulated to a considerable sum. After your break up with Helen and eventually my apology I was really low. As I told you I was in love with you so I decided that we would get engaged and went out and bought a fabulous engagement ring with your money. It made me so happy to think of you as my fiancée and wore the ring day and night except the weekends you came to visit. It was awkward at first, friends and acquaintances asked if I was engaged and thought me strange when I said no. However when some man tried to pick me up at work I flashed the ring at him and he lost all interest. So that became my excuse, I wore it to repel unwanted masculine attention, which people seemed to accept quite readily, and that's my story.'

'Do you still have the ring?'

'Of course I do.'

'Can I see it?'

Debbie reached over and opened the drawer of her bedside cabinet and pulled out a velvet ring box and passed it over to me. It was a magnificent piece of jewelry, I think it's referred to as a halo ring with a single large diamond suspended between two arms inset with small diamonds positioned front and rear of the main central solitaire, circling a quarter of the rings circumference.

'You bought this with money saved from what I gave you?'

'Yes darling.'

Suddenly I had a brilliant idea and asked Debbie to get dress wearing only her blue dress then go down stairs into the sitting room and wait for me sitting in one of the chairs. She became inquisitive wanting to know what I was up to, refusing to tell her requesting that she do as I asked. Reluctantly she agreed and followed me out of the bed and dressed after I had disappeared. Returning to my bedroom dressed in my grey pants and pink shirt then headed downstairs and made for the kitchen shutting the door behind me. Debbie knocked on the door.

'Do you need any help?'

'No thanks I'm good, please go in the sitting room and close the door behind you.'

The closing of the sitting room door was my signal to prepare my surprise. Opening the fridge I removed the last bottle of sparkling wine, from the two we purchase from the market the previous weekend. If I had known how things would turn out I would have bought champagne. Mother didn't have a wine bucket but found a crystal vase in which I placed the bottle of wine, packing ice around it. Placing two large diameter Coupe champagne glasses on a tray with the crystal vase. I smuggled them upstairs and placed them on the cabinet my side of the bed. Checking that I still had the case with the ring returned down stairs.

Knocking and opening the sitting room door found Debbie sitting in a chair just as I asked. Taking the box from my pocket went down on one knee, flipped the box open. I'm sure you can guess the rest.

'Debbie Richards will you marry me?'

She flung herself forward knocking me backwards and landing on top shouting yes, yes, yes, in quick succession then plying me with a thousand kisses. Gradually her excitement began to abate allowing me to roll her over, slip the ring on her finger, before applying more romantic and passionate kisses, eventually persuading her to come back to bed. As we entered the bedroom she noticed the effort I had made to celebrate our engagement and burst into tears. It didn't take much to console her, standing behind her I kissed her neck, placing my arms around her caressed her breasts, then guided her back to the bedside. She asked me to undress and get into bed first. Naked, sitting up with my back to the headboard she leaned over and placed all of the pillows behind me to support my back. Once she was satisfied that everything was just so, she asked me to spread my legs.

I watched as she removed her dress slowly to stand in front of me posing completely naked. Even after all the evenings frolicking it was the first time she provided me with an extended uninterrupted view of her body. She climbed into bed and over me finally sitting between my legs resting her back against my chest. Once settled I opened the wine half filling both glasses so as not to spill it all over the bed. We toasted each other, refilled the glasses and toasted each other again, only this time we added a kiss. Having refilled the glasses for the third time Debbie prevented me from drinking, drank some herself then kissed me during which she transferred the wine from her mouth to mine. The way we were position kissing was a little awkward, trying to transfer mouthfuls of wine between us was nigh impossible and most of it ran down my chest. We finished the bottle of wine between us and we just sat there while I fondled her breasts and tweaked her nipples while we both watched ourselves in the closets mirrored doors opposite.