Evelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Darling I'm really happy that you love playing with my tits and sucking my nipples, I was worried that you would find them ugly the way your father did.'

'Mother language.'

'Language, you're concerned about my language, while you're sitting naked in your mothers bed having incestuous relations her and you're complaining about my language, I think you need to put things in prospective. Anyway isn't it a fact that you men always refer to women's breasts as tits, I've heard the comments as I've passed a group of men 'look at the tits on that.'

It's your fault you know that they are as big as they are, you made them like this. When I got married my breasts were a 'C' cup, when I became pregnant they slowly began to increase in size until you came along. You were almost permanently attached to them, if you were sucking on one you would be squeezing the other or gripping and tugging my nipple, making them permanently sore, and you haven't changed. Now that we are officially engaged let's talk about our future and see if we can work something out, you said our future circumstances could change, what did you mean?'

'Sweetheart you know I want you for my wife, I like my job, it pays well, sufficiently to support two people comfortably, and I like that part of the country. If we are to marry one of us will have to move, my proposal is that you sell this house invest the money come to live with me, once your sale is complete we can then sell my apartment put the two monies together and buy a nice house. What do you think?'

'I'll follow you to wherever you want to take me. I have no objection to selling this house and coming to live with you.'

'Sweetheart it's well past five in the morning, Sunday morning I'll have to leave about twelve we should get some sleep.'

I saw her face drop in the mirror and tears begin to flow down her cheek, turning towards me wrapping both arms around my waist she buried her head in my body and began to sob. I felt sorry for her, but I had to leave although it was making her very unhappy.

'Sweetheart listen, stop crying and listen to me, why don't you come back with me today, close up the house and come to live with me straight away?'

She stopped crying and lifted her head. 'What will we do about selling the house?'

'We could come back next weekend and begin making arrangements to put your furniture in store and arrange for a realtor to sell the house and show prospective buyers around.

'What about work?'

'Phone them Monday morning tell them that you're away dealing with a family emergency and that you will phone them on Friday to update them on future arrangements. Friday when you phone tell them that you won't be coming back, only to sell the house, and therefore you are giving them notice.'

'Debbie thought that was a good idea and became more cheerful snuggling her face deeper into my body extremely close to my manhood, saying.

'Darling I need to tell you something. I loved your father but not to the same degree that I am in love you, in bed he was inhibited, unadventurous, his love making was boring and repetitive. We would kiss and cuddle for a few minutes, explore my lower body with his fingers, then climb on top of me until he had satisfied himself. Most of the times I became frustrated but I wouldn't tell him that. In a week with you I've been treated to two evenings of dinner and dancing and more excitement in one night in bed than all the time I spent with your father. You indicated that I shouldn't use such language when I spoke of my tits, is that your thinking that you want me prim and proper? From what I've read and heard, men like to talk dirty and hear their wives respond in kind. I'm not an angel or a nun and remember we have no secrets, and at this particular time you have the opportunity to influence our love making by taking me in any direction you want. If you hesitate now it may not be so easy for us to revise our established ways in the future. It's now down to you.'

Pulling her closer until I was able to plant my lips against hers before confessing my fantasy to have her talk and act dirty during our love making.

'Darling if we are going to drive back to your place today you need to get a couple of hours sleep, but first you have to fuck me.'

'Do you want to take your car and follow me back?'

'No, leave it here for the time being, I'd rather travel back with you and rent a car locally.'

Debbie was screaming at me, I knew it was a dream, but I couldn't work why she was screaming. It got louder and louder and suddenly realized it wasn't a dream, she was actually screaming at me. Gradually my head began to clear and realize exactly what was going on.

'Dan wake up its eleven thirty we are supposed to be on the road by twelve, wake up, wake up.

She was shaking me; I began to laugh which seemed to infuriate her even more. She was still naked and while she shook me her tits were swinging to and fro, it was such a wonderful sight.

'What shall we do?'

'Get ready; time isn't a problem we can leave when we're ready, no matter how late. We'll shower, dress, have breakfast or in our case brunch, then you can pack for a week's stay. Anything else you need you can pick up next weekend or go shopping in the week if necessary.'

Debbie and I enjoyed showering together; we lathered each other's body which initiated a short period of foreplay, which unfortunately didn't last long before she started to entice me to make love to her. Intense excitement took control causing her to grab and pull me close while attempting to position herself so that she could force herself onto me. I couldn't believe that it was my prowess that excited her, as much as the thought of travelling home with me and living together as man and wife. After brunch she asked me to help her pack, not that I knew my help was warranted. It turned out to be more in an advisory capacity with her seeming to pack the clothes that I preferred as she held them up for my approval. The blue dress, the shorter cream pleated skirt and tight blouse plus some of the more recent clothes she bought. She began to hold up items of her underclothes, that part of the exercise I really enjoyed. One of the questions I intended to ask earlier cropped up again.

'Sweetheart with such beautiful big nipples why aren't they obvious through your clothes. Most women with much smaller nipples show some signs of their existence but I have never noticed anything like that, regardless of what you're wearing?'

'Until last night I have always been ashamed, preventing them from showing by inserting nursing pads inside my bra, does that answer your question? I could always leave the pads out if you would prefer and then you can tell me what you think.' She never used those pads again.

After placing the cases in the trunk of my car, checked that the garage housing Debs car was locked and secured. Both of us checked the house together making sure nothing was missed and all the services including the water were turned off. Everything was set; we were ready to go wearing casual and comfortable clothes me in pants and open neck shirt, Debbie in a nice flowing skirt and loose blouse. Before opening the front door I pulled her close and kissed her passionately.

'Ready' she nodded, it was four in the afternoon and we were about to undertake a five hour journey. I opened the front door, set the alarm, closed and double locked the door, and as I made my way down the front steps Debbie was getting in the car. I checked her door was secure and made my way around the driver's side, positioned myself behind the wheel, checked she was okay, gave her hand a squeeze and we began our journey. We didn't talk much Debbie was unusually quiet; I kept asking her if she was okay all she said was 'I'm good.' Finally I said that if she's changed her mind I could turn around and take her back home, but she didn't want that.

Me, and my big mouth will always get me into trouble. Trying to make conversation I mentioned that I had arranged with Evelyn to phone her Monday night to let her know how the weekend panned out, a statement which seemed to stimulate Debbie back to life.

'No don't phone her, give me her number and I will phone her Monday afternoon and make arrangements for us to go out to lunch.'

'You're not going to do anything silly like have an argument?'

'Of course not if it wasn't for her we wouldn't be together and I wouldn't be here with you now. I don't know if you realized but within the twelve hours of Sunday morning you made love to me five times, don't you think I should say thank you to her for helping us, That's the very least I can do?'

My nervousness all day could only be attributed to one thing, how the relationship between Debra and Evelyn developed. The second I walked in the door I asked Debbie if she phoned Evelyn.

'Aren't you going to give me a kiss?'

'I suppose so' and I kissed her.

'This is our first day as a couple and you've already grown tired of me.'

I started to object but just in time to see the grin on her face and I knew she was teasing me. We stood in the kitchen while she prepared the dinner my arms around her waist while I nuzzled and kissed her neck.

'I phoned Evelyn introduced myself and of course she knew who I was, but also a little surprised to hear from me. I said that I would like to meet her and could we go out to lunch tomorrow. She asked me if I was prepared to travel all the way down here just to go out to lunch. She must have been a little shocked when I told her that I was living with you because there was quite a long pause before she answered. Perhaps she thought she misheard because she queried my statement by asking me directly if I was already here with you staying at your apartment. Satisfied that she had heard correctly she then asked if we were okay and I said absolutely, we're good. Evelyn suggested that we meet before going to lunch to talk about the personal things in private. She asked me if I had a car I told her not as yet but propose to rent one. I agreed to her suggestion that I should hire a cab to drive me to her place to talk in private, then we could go to lunch together. She gave me her address and I'm meeting her tomorrow morning at eleven. We both acknowledged our curiosity for the other then we rang off.'

Tuesday I had feelings of trepidation not knowing what was going to transpire and received a similar reaction to the Monday night fiasco, she really loved to tease me.

'I paid off the cab and knocked on the front door, when it opened we both stood staring at each other, it was like looking in a mirror, eventually she invited me in, have you seen the house?' I shook my head. 'Well it's magnificent in its own grounds with a circular drive and double iron gates. I followed her into the sitting room where a silver service containing freshly brewed coffee was laid on a beautiful coffee table. She invited me to sit next to her on the sofa then poured the coffee, she offered milk and sugar but as you know I always take my coffee black.'

'Evelyn suggested that I start with the questions but looking back I think I was a bit abrupt. I asked if she was a prostitute, she said that if my reasoning was getting paid for sex then yes she was. However if my reasoning was that she walked the streets and had sex with everyone who could afford her, then no she wasn't. Her explanation was that when her husband died she missed the sex and men's company. She missed being taken out to dinner dancing but didn't want to be married again and stuck with one man. She picked her clientele very carefully and when I asked her how many times you'd slept with her, she said that she had never met you, in fact never even seen you and wouldn't know you if you sat next to her.'

'Debra I already told you that.'

'I know darling just checking, I even told Evelyn that I was checking making sure you had been telling me the truth. She told me the story of how you contacted her and the help she gave you. I told her that I was very grateful for getting you to pluck the courage to seduce me because I'd been dropping hints for years and getting nowhere. We spoke about Saturday night and Sunday morning and she was impressed especially about your proposal and how we celebrated in bed. When I showed her my ring she wanted to know how we got it so quick so I told her about my confession to you regarding Helen and the fact that I decided on a one sided engagement, and bought the ring with your money that I saved. Finally she asked if I was contemptible and disgusted by her life style, I replied who am I to complain about other people's lifestyle when I'm living an incestuous life with my son. In conversation it came out that neither of us had siblings so almost simultaneously we said let's be sisters, twin sisters. Now you have an aunt, your mother's twin sister, although I am three years older than her we think there be less explaining to do if we say we're twins. She looks upon me as her big sister'

'At lunch things got even more interesting apparently Evelyn is very wealthy and told me the story of her life. Her husband Bob Holbrooke when he was young started the company Holbrooke Enterprises and was working on his own, but after a couple of months the company was doing so well that he needed a secretary to make his appointments and keep the books. He made the applicants take a test for typing drafting letters and book keeping and general duties. Many of the girls who applied were competent and Evelyn thinks that she was chosen because she was pretty with a stunning figure and sexual aura, that's what Bob eventually told her.'

'They worked closely together, fell in love and she married the boss, this was before Bob started employing additional staff. So when Bob started recruiting Evelyn was already his wife so there was no she's only after his money because when they married the company was in its infancy and there wasn't any money. They both could have failed miserably. As the company grew Bob and Evelyn grew with it, Bob kept Evelyn informed on every detail so she knew about all the contracts, personnel, commercial and all legal matters. The company was so successful that Bob floated it on the stock market and made an absolutely obscene amount of money. He still maintained overall control although they now had a board of directors each buying shares in the company.'

'When Bob died everything was left to Evelyn. Bob's control of the company was so absolute that the directors would never argue against him. There was a clause in their contract which states that if they committed any misdemeanor or heinous crime against the company he could dismiss them immediately and they would have to sell him back their shares. The board assumed, when Bob died, that they could now run the company but found Evelyn just as knowledgeable as Bob but not quite as aggressive. They went behind her back thinking they could persuade her to sell the company to a competitor who would keep them on the board giving them a better deal. Apparently legal papers had been drawn up and they began working on Evelyn telling her since Bob's death the company was losing credibility and in a year or so would be worthless so that it would be better to sell it straight away.'

'The situation changed when Evelyn attended a garden party with a friend and bumped into another of the company's competitors. He said that he had heard that she was selling the company and was disappointed that she hadn't give him an opportunity to make an offer. His offer, he said, would have been a lot higher than the company she was selling to, who were paying only two thirds its market value. Evelyn told the guy she had no idea what he was talking about and had only began to consider the option of selling, but in time she would get back to him.'

'Evelyn discussed the situation with her personal attorney who had nothing to do with the company. He advised consulting an independent commercial attorney and put her in touch with one of the top firms. The attorney gave her some sound advice and she asked him to accompany her to the next board meeting. The meeting opened the directors wanted to know who the stranger was, Evelyn told them he was just a friend who was there to support her. By the end of the meeting there was no mention of the sale so Evelyn asked if there was any other business or was there something they wished to say. There was not. So she stood up and instructed them to bring their shares in Friday and she would pay them off, their contracts were terminated.'

'Of course all hell broke loose there was blustering and flustering until Evelyn introduced her attorney. He reminded the board the terms of their contract and the penalties if they committed a misdemeanor. There was evidence of their actions attempting to sell the company without consulting Evelyn, the main shareholder, at considerably less than the company's market value. Consequently summonses were drawn up for each board member with Evelyn demanding compensation to the value of their shares but would not include Evelyn's attorney's legal fees. The board members were informed that the company they were negotiating with was also being sued for illegal trading. When it came to court her attorney wasn't expecting the company to admit to any wrong doing because they would consider they were dealing with bona fide board members and steep the blame on them, unless they had any hard evidence to the contrary. Eventually to prevent any embarrassing legal reprisals the board members forfeited their shares and Evelyn sold the company and even made the X board members pay her legal costs.'

'So why does she do what she does?'

'Because she's lonely and she likes men, she likes sex and she enjoys being pampered and entertained, and she's very selective in her beaus. She doesn't want to get married again or live with one man, and she doesn't have to.'

'So why did she take the time to associate with me?'

'Because she liked your story, she thought you innocent and enjoyed the challenge. I like her Dan and she's invited us to dinner and to spend Saturday evening with her and darling remember she's my sister.'

'And what about going back this weekend to sort out selling the house, have you decided against it.'

'For this weekend, yes, we'll leave it a week and go back the following weekend.'

Saturday evening we drove through the double wrought iron gates and up a long driveway to a secluded large five bedroom house set in its own extensive grounds. The house was far too big for Evelyn on her own, but we later found out she employed a full time gardener and housekeeper. During the day Evelyn had very little to do, no interests and kept herself to herself probably because of her evening activities. We assumed that she used her gentlemen friends, if that was a suitable description for her clients, as distractions.

Evelyn opened the door and screamed 'Darling you've come back to me,' rushed out threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately on the lips. When I sheepishly looked towards Debbie, she was having hysterics. I felt embarrassed, hot around the collar and understood when Debbie said. 'Darling you're blushing.' It was all a big joke at my expense and the two girls in tandem turned out to be witches or is it bitches and god help anyone who upset them.

'Debra,' Evelyn always called her Debra, 'Debra let me see if I've got this right, you're going to sell your house while living with Dan in his apartment. Once the house is sold, Dan will sell his apartment putting both lots of money together to buy a house around here. Once you've have bought the house, dressed in a bridal gown you are going to have a wedding ceremony, which you expect me to conduct in my role as maid of honor. Then you will both leave for your honeymoon with me in tow, is that about it?'