Evelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was suitably impressed when I showed him the finished office, it did look very plush. When he eventually said goodnight, we parted on reasonably good terms.

Our wedding was a great success. When we visited the elderly chaplain at his church to make the necessary arrangements, he asked several questions. Focusing on Evelyn, had we been married before, what would we be wearing, which slightly worried us until he said it was acceptable for brides of second and third marriages to wear white. He never seemed phased when we answered no to the three questions, did I have a best man, was there a father of the bride and were there any bridesmaids. He asked about flowers in the church, only there was a local woman who did that sort of thing? He invited us to attend his church service the three Sundays immediately prior to the wedding, seeking our permission to read the banns. Apparently it's no longer mandatory and losing popularity but the chaplain when he can, tries to keep the old traditions going. Evelyn seemed keen on the idea so church we attended and the banns were read.

On our wedding day we traveled to the church independently, each in our own limousine. Obviously I arrived first and was surprised to find a best man and father of the bride both attired correctly in morning dress. Six young bridesmaids all dressed in similar pale blue bridesmaid dresses were waiting for the bride. A congregation of local families half-filled the church but still paled in size to all of the magnificent bouquets which filled the church. After the ceremony we accepted an invitation to the local golf club where a buffet had been prepared. During that first Sunday when the banns were read we provided the chaplain with a substantial sum of money intended for the flowers but it seemed to go a lot further. When I enquired about how the best man, father of the bride and the brides maids turned up dressed as they did, the chaplain told me they participated in a local wedding the week before. Obviously their families came to watch, hence the large congregation.

We took a late flight that Saturday night Evelyn wore a similar outfit to the one she wore the last time we flew to Jamaica, the only difference was this time she was wearing her pearl necklace and we flew first class. It was the early hours of the morning when we arrived at the bungalow, we glimpsed the surf breaking on the beach as we climbed the steps up to the veranda before entering the bungalow. Leaving the unpacking until the morning we climbed into bed naked, although tired we were not going to miss the opportunity to whisper sweet nothings to each other.

'Darling our sexual lives are totally segregated from our everyday lives or how people perceive us. My love for you is beyond description you cannot imagine just how happy you've made me. You can do anything to me; I will do anything for you, I'll be anything you want me to be, wear whatever you want me to wear, dress however you want me to dress. I want you to call me names, dirty names, and talk dirty to each other, I want to act out our fantasies, I want to act out my fantasy, I want you to be my daddy I want to be your little girl. I want to be your mommy, darling please call me mommy, kiss me like you kissed mommy, suck on mommy's tits make love to me. I need you inside me now, oh Dan, that's it, now harder, darling hurt me, oh god, oh god you're fucking your mommy.'

Sunday we hardly left the bedroom at all, except to answer the calls of nature and never ate a thing. By Monday we were shattered and starving and just about managed to walk over to the restaurant for a late breakfast. We changed for the beach, this time Evelyn wore a scanty pale blue bikini, under the shortest white silk skirt I had ever seen, shorter than the average tennis skirt. Over the top she wore the usual opaque blouse with the blue bikini top clearly visible. We pushed two loungers together shaded by the bungalows allocated palm umbrella. This is how we spent the main part of our honeymoon lazing on the beach during the day and making love through the night.

Back in civilization the first job was to declare the office officially open. I tied a ribbon with a bow across the door, pinched Evelyn's dressmaking shears, not that she ever used them for dressmaking, and got her to cut the ribbon and declare the office open. Inside, sitting on the desk an ice bucket keeping a bottle of champagne chilled. We toasted the success of our venture. My second job was to put my house on the market, transfer those items I intended to keep and sell or dump those items I no longer needed.

Evelyn and I talked about a routine so we could live in harmony with each other, nothing to do with the bedroom; everything was fine and sorted in that department. It was about our daily life together which needed to be considered. We finally found common ground, and agreed a routine. At 8:00am we would breakfast together, at 9 o'clock I would head for the office. At 11:00, Evelyn would bring me a pot of coffee, lunch would be at 1:00pm. On warms day we'd eat on the patio, other days we'd have lunch in the pagoda. However if I became too busy to stop, lunch would be served in the office and Evelyn would leave. Some lunchtime's especially if we were on the patio, I would take a nap. The afternoon was a different set up, at 3:00pm Evelyn would bring tea with cookies or those small sandwiches with the crusts cut off or a few of those small fancy cakes and we would have tea together.

Friday was slightly different again, Evelyn would bring in the tea and we would have a business meeting. I kept computer and hard copy records in form of a journal of all the business incomings and outgoings, and we would go through the books similar to an audit. Of course initially there were no incomings it was all outgoings spent on the refurbishment of the office. We went through the accounts item by item the costs of decorating, furniture and electronics, computers; that type of thing. We had spent; rather I had spent, just short of a million dollars. We talked about a name for the company I just thought Richards Finance was as good as any, Evelyn had different ideas.

'Darling are you bothered about the company name?' I said I wasn't. 'Bob has provided for us both extremely well, I would like to remember him by calling it Holbrooke Finance, how do you feel about that?'

'Yes it sounds professional but I would like to make one slight alteration and drop the 'E' off of Holbrooke, how do you feel about that?'

'Holbrooke without the 'E', Holbrook Finance, Yes I don't mind that.'

With a company name and a working relationship, having agreed a working capital of $10 million, we set up a new business account. Evelyn and I were listed as the company officers for Holbrook Finance, so Monday morning I began work to study the market in earnest. The year started slowly as expected, but began to pick up quite nicely after six months. Because we were investing our own money it was necessary for me to keep a close eye on market trends. The length of time we invested in a particular company or product varied quite considerably in one case our investment lasted only two days but I still came away with a profit albeit small. We remained with Evelyn's attorneys because their group also included an accountancy division and at the end of the financial year after submitting the books we were called to a meeting.

Roger Sullivan invited Evelyn into his office, asking me if he could talk with Evelyn for a few minutes, alone. Evelyn objected but I said it was okay because he wanted to ask her about me. She told me after he asked her how her life with me was, she said it was magical and we were very close. He said 'that he didn't want her to take what he was about to say the wrong way, only she may not be aware of the problem.' Apparently Sullivan and Bob Holbrooke became good friends and Evelyn knew this and Sullivan told her that Bob, although he loved her dearly thought that she was over possessive. Bob said that she would follow him around all day, and I know how that feels, and that she shouldn't make a similar mistake with me.

Evelyn surprised Sullivan by telling him she knew of her problem, because just after Debbie died I had told her about it, insisting that I needed my own space. She told him about our agreement and the conditions of our daily routine and the large TV screen I had installed to watch the games. Evelyn admitted that while I was watching a game she was not allowed in the office, but occasionally providing she never spoke she would curl up with me on the sofa. When she spoke of Friday afternoon's business meetings Sullivan was impressed especially when she told him that I explained everything. He realized that Evelyn was a little more knowledgeable about our business than he would have ever thought. He asked her how she thought our year went and what sort of returns had I achieved.

'Dan doesn't know exactly but we think, looking at the books, after tax it must be around $500,000 dollars.'

She said Sullivan looked stunned and after a short interlude said '$550,682 to be precise.'

'Slightly better than we thought, but Dan said because of our startup costs we're still in the red, although it's a good start.'

Sullivan invited me into his office; Evelyn was sitting there with a big smile on her face.

'Darling you did a little better than we expect about $50,000 better.'

Sullivan seemed more amenable and said that he was impressed with our first year's performance and with our daily routine. I asked him if Evelyn had told him about Friday afternoon's tea party, he smiled and said she had and thought it a brilliant idea. I think when we left his office he was a little happier about our relationship.

We began to get invites to certain functions and mix with the more affluent society. I assumed that Sullivan had been promoting our company. It gave Evelyn the opportunity to wear some of her beautiful evening gowns and of course her jewelry, diamond, emeralds and sapphire necklaces with matching earrings. I on the other hand had never mixed with these people so initially, because of the timescale, I hired my first tux, however without wasting time Evelyn dragged me to a high class bespoke tailors where I had two suits made one with a black jacket the other white with all the paraphernalia that went with them.

In one way it did us a favor because we began to attract the odd client. I wanted to do something that no other investment company dealing with stocks and shares did. It was Evelyn who came up with an idea which I though was so outrageous, I just dismissed it. She suggested that that we guarantee the client that they would never lose their investment; even if they never made a profit their capital would remain safe. If by some reason losses were experienced we would compensate them out of our own funds. I told her it was ridiculous no company would consider something like that.

'Isn't that what you stipulated, to provide something that no other company would? How much could you charge for a thing like that, what sort of commission could be applied? You've done pretty well so far couldn't you achieve the same results for your clients?'

The question was could I make sufficient funds to reimburse anybody who lost money and I thought I could so I created a contract stipulating that the clients capital was 100% secure and my charges and commission would be achieved from the clients dividend.

Boring was not sufficient to describe the game I was watching. Evelyn was lying on her back with her feet pulled up, her knees raised, the hem of her skirt having slipped down to mid-thigh. With her head resting in my lap, her eyes closed; the sofa being far too short for her to stretch out. I slipped my hand between her legs then slid down beneath her skirt; Evelyn opened her eyes and studied my face for a few seconds.

'What do you think you are doing? You don't do things like that to mommy, that's naughty, now I'm going upstairs.'

A minute later I followed her and stood in the doorway of our bedroom. Evelyn was standing in front of the dressing table mirror watching herself take up sexy poses, suddenly stopping when she caught my reflection in the mirror.

'Are you spying on me?' I never spoke.

'Are you expecting to catch me undressing, so you can get glimpses of my body?' I still didn't say a word.

'Come here and stand in front of me.' I walked over and stood in front of her.

'Don't look at the floor look at me.' I lifted my head and looked her in the eyes.

'If you're going to carry on like this I'll have to punish you.'

'You be careful I don't punish you.' She looked shaken at my outburst.

'I beg your pardon, are you saying you'll punish me, and how would you expect to do that?'

'I would lift your skirt, up take your panties down and spank your ass. You may have big tits but they're not so big that I couldn't give them a good spanking.'

Evelyn played her part well faking shock sitting on the side of the bed complaining of dizziness. She kicked off her shoes moved over to the middle of the bed complaining that she didn't feel well, and was burning up. She asked me to fetch a cool face cloth and place it across her forehead. It was necessary to lie beside her to place the damp cloth across her brow.

'Darling I'm so hot; you shouldn't use language like that in front of mommy because it makes her hot, I must cool down would you please unbutton my blouse?'

I unbuttoned her blouse, but to spread it wide it needed to be dragged from the waist band of her skirt. She said she felt a little cooler but was still hot and could I undo her skirt and pull it off. Lying there in her bra and panties, fanning her face with her hand, telling me what a good son I was and that she would like to kiss me in appreciation for helping her. As we kissed I placed my hand on a bra cup, she complained that her breasts were hot and would I help her take her blouse and bra off. We kissed again only this time I was giving her nipples light squeezes then slid my hand down her body and began to stroke the outside of her panties.

'Darling now that you've seen mommy's body, don't you think at least you should undress for mommy?'

'Well I haven't seen every part of your body.'

'If you take everything off then I will let you slip my panties off.'

We lay there side by side not actually touching; my fantasy mother and her fantasy son acting out our fantasy life. My fantasy mother was wondering what my fantasy father who divorced her and married a bimbo, would say if he could see how his son was treating his ex-wife. She giggled and said that she thought he would be appalled. I suggested that he would be even more appalled if he actually caught us doing it. There was a pause before she said.

'Would you like to do it with mommy?'

'Oh yes, would you let me do it mommy.'

She told me she was still hot and I told her that she's always been hot. I was a little surprised when she asked me to call her Debbie and provide her with lots of passionate kisses. I asked why Debbie? She told me that the first time she saw me with my mother she became extremely jealous saying she gave me life. However, Evelyne said it was she that gave me the confidence and means to court my mother, seduce her, wed her and live as a married couple, and she was still jealous, saying that should have been her son. Had I been her son she said that I would have bedded and made love to her at a much younger age and my father would have known and not objected. Evelyn told me of the night Bob and her were in bed just kissing and cuddling when he said something, but couldn't quite remember what it was, but she did remember thinking was he inferring that he wanted to watch her in bed with another man. She asked him outright if he wanted to watch another man having sex with her, he said no but there was hesitation before he answered. Perhaps he wanted her to sleep with a specific person, she asked if he wanted her to sleep with his brother, he said no. She asked if he would like to watch her have sex with his sister, again he said no. Evelyn couldn't understand why her questions didn't offend and yet he gave no indication of his thinking.

Sunday there was not a lot of activity below stairs it all happened in the bedroom. We spent most of the day in bed, doing the usual things we always did in bed only more often. I reminded Evelyn of her honeymoon promise when she said that her love for me was beyond description and I could not imagine just how happy I made her. She said I could do anything to her; she would do anything for me, be anything I wanted her to be, wear whatever I wanted her to wear dressing only to please me. I told her that I would put her to the test on Monday when I would instruct her on her attire and my expectations. The only time one of us left the bedroom was to answer the call of nature or knock up one of the weirdly devised snacks we ate in bed to keep our strength up.

Monday Evelyn was keen to find out exactly what was expected of her with regard to her dress code and behavior. During the previous week I had thought a lot about what we could do, coming up with a few ideas but leaving it until 9 o'clock Monday morning before discussing it with Evelyn. At 9.05 Evelyn entered the office, I was already sitting in the chair behind my desk as she sat in a chair opposite me; it was almost beginning to feel like a job interview. I suggested that she bring a cup of tea each morning, but asked if she would like to make the afternoon break slightly more interesting. If I meant sexually interesting Evelyn was prepared to listen to what I had to say.

My suggestion that Monday through till Thursday Evelyn would serve our afternoon tea topless wearing only her red tennis skirt and matching satin panties. She would serve tea, or coffee, sitting on my lap and feed me with whatever food was available; cookies, sandwiches or small cakes. Friday the day of our business meeting was to be different, Evelyn wore a dark business suit, black skirt, white blouse, white bra, black jacket. Sometimes she would wear a reasonably short, highly colored floral patterned sun dress, with a low neckline and a flared bouncy skirt, supported by spaghetti shoulder straps. Of course she never had anything I considered suitable, so we went shopping and I think she really enjoyed our outing, especially as I picked her clothes.

That first afternoon when she walked in topless with the tray deliberately held high so it looked as if she was serving her breasts on it. As she approached me I squeezed them both as if testing fruit and said I'll nibble these two. Afternoon tea took on a whole new meaning, she sat on my lap poured the tea and fed me small cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off. Apart from a little kissing and running my hands over her body before she left there was no other sexual practices involved. I really enjoyed our time together so did Evelyn, more than she expected. Overtime Evelyn limited the number of times she served the afternoon tea topless, only to surprise me, when it eventually became a random event.

The businesses financial accounts had been submitted at the end of our second year of trading and we were confident that the company was doing well having tripled the previous year's profit. Roger Sullivan's attitude towards me had completely changed as he invited both Evelyn and I into his office for a meeting with our accountant an employee of the company and a colleague of Rogers. He told us exactly what we already knew that over the two years we had doubled our set-up cost and we were doing very nicely.

Our clients had received a good return on their investments but continued to complain about our fees and commission being excessive. I offered them the opportunity to cancel their contract and when one client accepted my offer and found that he only received his investment back others became more cautious. Even with our clients complaints for what they considered as excessive charges our client base steadily grew. The word had got out that my clients, even with the high charges, were receiving a higher return on their investments than any other broker, which also included the additional guarantee that their investment was 100% secure.