Evelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's it in a nutshell.'

'Well I can think of one slight problem, why would you want someone with you on your honeymoon?'

'Come on Evelyn, we won't really be married, we would have been living together for months, therefore it's not really an official honeymoon, it's more a holiday after all the stress of selling and buying a house. We're thinking of an overwater bungalow on the island of Jamaica, even if it was a honeymoon you certainly will not be sleeping in the same room as us.'

'If you want to speed things up there's a nice house for sale down the road I know the present owner I could have a word for you if you like?'

'That's very nice of you but I think it's too early for house hunting and this area is probably out of our price range.'

'The money is the least of your problems I can lend you that.'

'Evelyn that's extremely generous of you but we couldn't allow you to do that.'

'I though we agreed that we were sisters, Dan talk to her, make her see sense.'

'I'm sorry Evelyn but I think Debbie's right, we couldn't borrow money from you it wouldn't be right, you don't even know us.'

Eventually we gave in under Evelyn's pressure after she had spoken to the lady owner about us. The woman had recently been divorced and was selling the house with the furniture in situ. She was selling everything which reminded her of her husband and was moving up country to be close to her family. When we viewed the house Debbie fell in love with it straight away; it was really nice, especially with its large glass conservatory with its small swimming pool overlooking the ample garden. The house was not as big as Evelyn's or as magnificent but it was much nicer than anything we'd had before. Because the woman was looking for a quick sale Evelyn did the negotiating and got a good deal. We managed to sell our old house and sold the furniture separately, apart from the legal fees we gave the balance to Evelyn with all the sales documentation as proof.

However the money we gave Evelyn only covered just over half of the loan. After moving into the house we sold my apartment and paid off more of the loan, at which point Evelyn forbad us to give her any more. Her reasoning was that all through her working life she had never made any close friends and had lost all her family. In Debbie she had found a friend and a twin sister and if you can't help your family, who can you help. According to her she had more money than she could spend.

Our relationships progressed, mine, Debbie's and Evelyn's. On my thirtieth birthday Evelyn invited us over for a celebration dinner and after dinner the two girls sat next to each other on the sofa. Both the girls were wearing their blue dresses which of course Debbie's was a little more revealing than Evelyn's. It was Evelyn which started it by saying that she liked Debbie's dress and was it satin? She placed her hand on the top of Debbie's thigh and stroked the material and thought it felt very nice. To my surprise she placed her hand across Debbie's breast and began stroking the material and giving her breast little squeezes. She asked Debbie if she was wearing a satin bra Debbie said no but asked if Evelyn was. Evelyn said she was, and Debbie raised her hand to stroke Evelyn's breast to see how it felt under the dress.

Apparently it felt sensational with Debbie wanting to try her bra on and began undoing the buttons on the front of Evelyn's dress. With all the buttons undone Debbie put her hand inside the dress and began fondling the bra and I think Evelyn as well, finally fully opening the front of her dress. I sat there stunned and when Evelyn said that if Debbie was going to wear her bra she wanted to wear Debbie's, then began to undo the buttons on Debbie's dress. It got to the point where both dresses were undone, the tops pulled off their shoulders and gathered around their waists. They sat there wearing each other's bra after Debbie had put her arms around Evelyn unhooked the bra at the back and pulled it from her shoulders. Evelyn had done the same, leaned across Debbie and unhooked and removed her bra.

After having worn each other's bra for several minutes they removed them, I think with every intention to return them, but just sat there topless talking. Things began to get interesting because as Evelyn leaned across Debbie, her tits briefly crushed against Debbie's and as she pulled away Debbie caressed them. The two girls looked at each other then Evelyn took both of Debbie's tits in her hands and began to massage them. Then came the kiss, slowly at first their faces closing in on each other until their lips lightly touched. The longer the kiss lasted the greater the lip pressure and more their mouths began to open; I even think there was a little tongue involved.

They broke the kiss and Debbie eased Evelyn back to lie on the sofa then passionately kissed her again which lasted some time, during which she slipped her hand up Evelyn's dress. You could tell where her hand was because I watched as Evelyn opened her legs. I just caught what Debbie whispered to Evelyn about them going upstairs to the bedroom. Braless they both stood up with tits swinging as they slipped the top of their dresses on, not to cover themselves up, it was just so the dresses didn't slip around their ankles while they walked up the stairs. I just sat there while they both disappeared out of the room holding hands. Two seconds later Debbie poked her head around the door.

'Darling aren't you coming with us?'

I followed them into the bedroom Debbie pointed to a chair and told me to sit, she then turned to Evelyn and ordered her to take her dress off and kneel on the floor. Meanwhile Debbie slipped her hands up her own dress, eased her panties down and stepped out of them. She moved closer to Evelyn and ordered her to crawl up her dress, lick her pussy and stick her tongue inside her to make her cum. From the look on her face Debbie was really enjoying being performed upon and instructed Evelyn to move her knees further apart. She ordered me to kneel behind Evelyn between her legs, place one hand inside her panties and finger her, with the other hand squeeze her tits and nipples. Evelyn pleasured Debbie to an orgasm causing her legs to buckle forcing her to sit on the edge of the bed. Evelyn stood up leaving me stranded kneeling on the floor, she forced Debbie to lie on the bed then lay on top of her, only to continue with the passionate kisses.

It didn't last long before I was instructed to undress, strip Debbie of her dress then lay in the center of the bed. Both girls took turns in applying passionate kisses and stroking my shaft, becoming pleasantly surprised when it developed into oral sex with them alternately working me off with their mouths. It was Debbie's mouth that I eventually came in, as a result of her being far more aggressive than Evelyn. It's really unfair because after ejaculation I seem to lose my ability to continue enjoying the ladies, because my pride and joy became flaccid, ignoring my demands to stand up for itself. That does not seem to apply to the ladies. The two girls seemed ready to go again, lying side by side; while I returned to the chair.

They began kissing tenderly which developed into greater passion. Their hands explored each other's body then their lips retraced the route of their hands as they fondled and sucked each other's breasts. Obviously Evelyn got the best of the deal like me she loved Debbie's nipples. She squeezed them, nibbled on them, pulled them, stretching them beyond what was considered possible, holding one in each hand shaking them as if they were reins of a horse watching Debbie's tits ripple and wobble. Evelyn started to go crazy straddling Debbie above her breasts stuffing the nipple into her pussy, pleasuring herself with it until she achieved an orgasm. With cum coating Debbie's breast and nipples Evelyn dived on top of her licking and sucking every drop. By this time I was hard again so I went over to the bed and grabbed Evelyn by the hair.

'You've fucked my wife now I'm going to fuck you.'

Forcing her on her back we tussled, with me finally mounting and ramming my cock easily inside her lubricated pussy. She was screaming at me as I pounded her while she swore calling me dirty names. When I forced my lips against hers she immediately returned my kiss with more passion than I would have believed. There was no more screaming no resistance only refusal to break the kiss. I don't know what Debbie thought as Evelyn and I laid there wrapped in each other's arm refusing to allow our lips to part even though my manhood had decided to slip from its sanctuary. It was some birthday dinner.

Debbie was very quiet during our short journey home and even changed in the bathroom as we got ready for bed, which apart from our very first night together was unheard of. In bed I apologized for what happened with Evelyn, telling her I got so wound up I just lost control. She said it was okay and probably her own fault because of the way things developed. According to Debbie, Evelyn told her several weeks ago that she was in love with me but wouldn't do anything to spoil theirs and our relationships, apparently that is why she tried to fight me off. We talked about the evening for a while with me saying how surprised I was that Evelyn allowed her to dominate and sheepishly carried out every order given. Gradually, our relationship return to normal signaled by her putting her arms around me and saying.

'Darling you have to realize that Evelyn is a prostitute, programmed, during her sexual encounters, to submit to her clients every wish. Without realizing it this was just another encounter in which she had to be submissive.'

After that evening Debbie began to put her own twist on our sexual encounters certainly making it more interesting if not slightly strange. It started one night instead of wearing her night gown she wore her short cream satin skirt, topless she laid on the top of the bed. Everything began normally kissing cuddling exploring each other's body but when it came to making love she turned over on her front. My instructions were to position myself on top, place my hands under her holding her breasts then rub myself up against her skirt between her buttocks to cum all over her skirt. Another time she asked me to cum in her bra cup while she was wearing it, again an interesting outcome.

In my eyes her most successful twist was the night she wore her long white satin nightgown. We kissed and cuddled explored one another's body's and performed oral sex on each other. However when I tried to pull her gown up to make love she insisted that the gown stayed down and that I wasn't to use my hands. I asked how the hell she was expecting me to make love to her with the gown right down to her ankles; she said that she could only see one possible way. Well it was interesting, it took time, but little by little I gradually entered her, pushing the gown before me. It was probably the most intensive feelings I have ever known. By the time I had achieved full penetration, it felt like I was wearing a condom with her saturated gown wrapped around my cock.

The month after moving into our new house we held the wedding ceremony at Evelyn's house. In preparation for the wedding and honeymoon the girls did a lot of shopping they wouldn't show me their purchases, said that I would have to wait until the time came. The ceremony was arranged for midday on a Saturday and our honeymoon flight to Jamaica was at six in the evening the same day. Packed and ready to go on the Friday night we stayed at Evelyn's with the three of us sleeping in separate rooms. Saturday morning Evelyn brought our breakfast up on a tray, neither of us were allowed to leave our room in case we ran in to each other, and that would be unlucky, according to our host. This was not just a wedding where you turn up in an old suit, this was the real deal. The girls had picked a silver grey lightweight mohair morning suit for me with all the trimmings a vest and cravat and I must admit it felt good.

At five minutes to twelve Evelyn came, dressed in a magnificent champagne full length silk dress and a wide brimmed matching hat, to escort me down stairs. She left me waiting in the large hexagonal glass pagoda, filled to overflowing with flowers and what could be considered a makeshift altar. Three minutes later with Debbie on her arm, she escorted her to my side. I stood there with a look of amazement on my face. She was beautiful, wearing a white satin strapless ballroom styled wedding dress with a sweetheart neckline, which rustled as she walked towards me. A veil, secured on her head by a diamond tiara, covered her face making it indistinct. She turned to face me, lifting the veil I found such beauty beneath it. Evelyn began the ceremony reading from a printed card with our own revised version of the marriage ceremony. Dearly beloved, then do you take, drifting into our vows, in sickness and in health, until we reach the point with this ring. The ring itself, a gold band inlaid with diamonds which belonged to Evelyn, who refused to wear it after her husband died and insisted that Debbie wear it for her. The ceremony lasted approximately ten before we arrived at you may kiss the bride, finally kissing as husband and wife.

Arm in arm we headed for the dining room where the table had been laid with various kinds of sea food including oysters and salads with a bottle of champagne in a proper ice bucket. Debbie and I sat side by side while Evelyn sat opposite to us and we tucked into that wonderful wedding breakfast. The whole ceremony was everything, if not more than I hoped for and I was really pleased to be wearing the grey morning suit, because anything else would have spoiled the whole effect. After the meal we all went to change into our going away clothes, Evelyn to her room Debbie and I to another room down the hall, furthest from Evelyn's. I closed the door, removed my coat and vest and undone the top button of my shirt. This is usually the point in a movie where the sea comes crashing over the rocks.

I took Debbie in my arms and kissed her with more passion than I have ever known then moved her over to the bed. We laid there kissing while I ran my hand all over her body squeezing and feeling it beneath the satin.

'Darling do you like my dress?'

'I think it's beautiful, I think you're beautiful.'

Her upper breasts were beginning swell as they gradually began to work their way out of the dress, as a result of the way we were laying and my deliberate attempts to ease her bodice down, I began to kiss the globes as they protruded further and further from her dress while easing my hand up the flare of her skirt. First I felt the straps of her garter belt and enjoyed myself fumbling with the clips trying to release them from her stockings. With my hand in the top of one stocking I eased it part way down her leg. My hand went back up, pushing the crotch of her satin panties to one side, to pleasure her with my fingers, all the time we lay there kissing. Breaking the kiss I began to kiss my way down her body, her neck, her breasts, burying my face and kissing her bodice, the top of her skirt, her lower skirt, then ducking my head beneath her skirt. Reversing direction applied kisses as I moved quickly up her leg, only slowing when I encountered the stocking less flesh of her thighs. Full of expectation Debra was moaning as I travelled the last few inches very slowly kissing, sucking and nipping her flesh until I reached my goal. It was then my tongue became the aggressor working in conjunction with my lips taking my wife to places of ecstasy. It was not as if we hadn't played out this scenario before, except that day was special for both of us with our feelings becoming more intense.

Dressed in her going away clothes she looked fabulous with a highly multi colored silk skirt; with the hem terminating just above the knee. The skirt I had never seen before, probably bought when they went shopping for a wedding dress. Also she wore a white silk blouse; with a hint of white bra beneath it, and white stiletto high heeled shoes. I declined Debs offer to help me carry the bags down stairs and suggested that she go ahead. Dropping the bags by the front door I wandered into the sitting room, for a few seconds I couldn't tell who was who, they had taken this twin sister thing to the extreme and wore identical outfits.

Our drive to the airport was uneventful apart from the two girls in the back reliving the wedding ceremony and discussing their outfits. I dropped them off at the departures entrance and placed the cases on a trolley, with them following me as I wheeled it through into the concourse, then left to park the car. When I caught up to them they were all giggles, apparently they were being stared at, what else was new. During the flight several pleasant comments were made mainly, I think, because I was sitting between them.

Our Jamaican overwater honeymoon bungalow was fantastic, built on stilts over the sea as part of a complex connected by walkways to the beach, with access to floating pontoons beneath the complex used for water sports. We hadn't realized it at the time but it had been a stressful day so it was early to bed and sleep. The bungalow had a self-catering facility or there were several restaurants and a dining complex were breakfast and lunches were served, that first morning breakfast was a self-catering affair. Having decided to spend the first morning on the beach relaxing we went to get changed. Debbie never failed to amaze me she wore a small red bikini with a tiny white mini skirt to cover the bottoms and a revealing white opaque blouse which did nothing to cover up her scanty bikini top. I loved it. Of course Evelyn was dressed identically. It was a wonderful week; sometimes there just was the two of us, sometime the three of us, it depended on the arrangements for that day. If we went sightseeing Evelyn usually came with us.

It was late in the evening of the second to last day and we had been out all day sightseeing, Debbie had left the room heading for the bedroom. She called out to both of us, directing us to stand at the foot of the bed, then removed her dress. Each cup of her bra had an area which was several shades darker than its original color. She removed her bra and began to squeeze her breast while tugging on her nipples. White specks of liquid appeared on the tips of her nipple, and as she gradually massaged her breasts the liquid flowed more freely until it turned into a light spray. It was Evelyn who finally came up with the answer Debbie was lactating. Each of us was concerned having never heard of such a phenomenon, later after consulting various web sites found out that it was known as erotic lactation. Usually caused by sexual arousal, it happens when a woman's breast is continually the subject of attention in the form of manipulation or breast feeding.

I asked to be allowed to suckle, to determine if the fluid tasted like milk, Debbie laid on the bed instructing us to lay one either side then massaged her breasts as we began drawing the fluid from her nipples. After a while she began teasing us pulling her nipples from our mouths she squirted the fluid over our faces the over Evelyn's breast which I immediately began to suck up. My manhood became the center of attraction with Debbie spraying her milk all over me then making Evelyn suck me clean, then repeating the process for herself to enjoy.

Debbie's milk production lasted for about two months during which time I suckled every night, not so much for my own enjoyment but mainly for Debbie's wellbeing to prevent her from suffering. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it, because I did and was sorry when it ended, although Debbie's attitude was the total reverse of mine and was delighted when it ended. I understood and appreciated her situation, for her it was a drag, if I hadn't suckled she would have had to hand express it herself, which apparently can become very painful.