Fingerprints on My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ... Yes ... Fuck ... Fuck ... Fuck, Nick ... Fuck my ass ...oh god, use my ass! .... Use me ...." Nick's cock is pushing into my ass, burying itself deep in my anal passage, his hands cup my breasts now, both of them, squeeze them, maul them, squeeze my nipples hard as he hammers me down onto my bed, his breath hot against the back of my head.

The way he takes me, thrusting hard into me, it's hard enough that it borders on the edge of pain but it isn't, it's good, his cock shaft slides through my sphincter, fills me, his hands maul my breasts, his weight crushes me and it's all so good that I am almost screaming, crying out with the sheer ecstasy of what he is doing to me.

I push two fingers into myself, pushing with slippery delight inside my vaginal channel as Nick fills my anal channel. My fingers can feel his cock through my thin membranes. Feel him moving inside me. I try and stroke him with my fingertips as he slides inside my ass, hear his grunt of pleasure as I do that, feel my own onrushing pleasure as I stroke myself and him simultaneously, my cries morphing into sobs as my orgasm rushes down on me, sweeps me away in a raging golden haze that rips through me like a tornado.

I squeal wordlessly, pushing myself back onto Nick as he thrusts thickly into my ass. I'm face down on the floor of his office, sobbing with excitement, glowing in the aftermath of my own climax, my forehead resting on the backs of my hands

"Oh fuck yes .... Yes ... yes..." Nick holding me tight, driving himself into me as if he wants to spear me on his cock and he's throbbing and pulsing inside me, his cum spurting out deep in my anal passage, a flooding torrent of his semen rushing into me in a liquid explosion that I can feel inside my ass. His cock throbs, pulses, he pushes hard into me, his pelvis and his thighs pressing hard against my butt.

"Uuughhhhh ..... uggghhhhh ..... ughhhhh." His groans are loud, guttural and deep. With each groan, his cum spurts out from the tip of his cock, deep inside me, flooding my anal passage. I push back against him, tighten my muscles, squeezing him as he throbs inside me, milking him.

"Ooohhhhh ..... oooohhhhhh ...... ooohhhhh." I'm moaning myself now. I like hearing myself moan when he's cumming inside me. It's exciting and I know it excites him to hear me, just as listening to his groans and grunts and those obscene words he uses excites me. Just as feeling his cock throbbing inside me as he spurts his cum out into my ass is exciting.

He's grunting, straining against me, there's one last throbbing spurt and then he's relaxing, his muscles no longer tense, his weight subsiding on me as he pants for breath. I lie beneath him, his weight heavy on me, breathing rapidly, my heart pounding, slick with sweat. I certainly know my ass has been fucked. He lifts his head, smiles down at me as I half turn my head so I can see him. Complete satisfaction is written across his features. "Fuck, Kylie, that was fucking incredible."

He kisses me. Long, gentle, tender, A kiss that makes me sigh inside. When his mouth lifts from mine at long last, I didn't want to say anything. He does.

"Kylie? Sweetheart ... are you okay?" His voice is soft in my ear, his weight heavy on my back. His cock is softening inside my anal passage. His hands still cup my breasts. I can't believe he's done this to me, but he has. I can't believe I let him. But I did. I can't believe I climaxed while he did that to me. But I did. He's still in me. His cock is in my ass, he's fucked me there. This wasn't something I fantasized about. This isn't even something I've ever even thought about.

I'm shocked.

"Yes." My voice is thin. High. I'm shivering a little even while I glow. Almost, I want to cry. I didn't want to cry when he took me the first time, when he took my virginity. But now he's taken a different kind of virginity and it's a lot more of a shock. I mean, a girl expects that somewhere, sometime, she's going to have sex with a guy. That for me my first time was with Nick isn't something I've anticipated happening but when it did just now, earlier, I was eager.

A girl doesn't expect to have her ass fucked right away, the same night. Not this girl anyhow. It's a shock to me. A big shock. I climaxed too. He brought me to a climax while he fucked my ass. Somehow, doing this, he's touched me in a way I've never been touched before. A way I've never expected or anticipated being touched. I mean, sex education classes, you learn about stuff like that but to me it's all theory. Not something I've ever intended to do. Or have done to me at least.

But it's happened to me. Nick's fucked my ass. He has and it's not something I can ignore. His cock is still inside my ass. He's cum in me there. Cum big time. He's fucked me there. But it's not that that shocks me now. It's that I liked it and I climaxed while he was doing it to me and I know that if he wants to do this to me again, I'll let him. I'll enjoy it. Like I did just now.

Oh God. I enjoyed this. How weird am I?

"Are you okay?" He's stroking my hair back from my face with one hand now. Kissing my ear. My cheek.

"Yes," I whisper. "I'm okay." Shocked. Surprised. Startled. Sore. But okay. It just feels weird, that's all.

"I want to do this to you again," he says, still kissing me as he whispers in my ear. "Will you let me?"

I'm silent for a long moment. He wants to do what to me again? Fuck me? Fuck my ass? Both? I shiver. "You mean, this?" I squeeze down, feel myself clamping down on his cock where he's in me. His exhalation in my ear, the little groan of pleasure he makes, that's my reward.

I smile. It's a weak smile, but still, it's a smile. "If you want to." Now I'm curious. "Do you do this with Natasha?" His wife? I squeeze him again, wondering if I'm weird to like this. Have any of my friends ever had this done to them by their boyfriends? I don't know. Maybe Amanda, she's a real slut. None of them have ever said though, and they all talk about sex all the time, so probably not. But I liked this. I liked everything he's done to me tonight. What does that make me?

"Natasha?" Nick says, kissing the back of my head. His hands are kneading my breasts, very gently. "No, she's never let me do this to her." He kisses the back of my head again. "I wanted to try this with her but she'd never let me. So thank you, Kylie. You've given me something I've always wanted." His cock throbs inside me.

I have? I smile again. "You've never done this to anyone before?"

"No," he says, kissing me again. "Have you?"

Is he serious? My heart sinks, my happiness fades. Does he really think I've done something like this before?

"No," I say, "never. Only with you, just now." I've only ever done anything with you, just now. That's what I want to sat but he's kissing me again, awkwardly, because he's still lying on my back with his softening cock inside my ass. It's a lot smaller and softer now.

"Was it okay for you?" he asks. His lips brush the side of my head again and again.

I'm thinking, my eyes half closed. Well, I climaxed, but that was his fingers. His cock in my ass? I guess that was just strange to start with. But then it was kind of exciting feeling him fucking me there. Butterflies dance inside me again. I'm feeling his cock inside my ass. It's soft now but it's there and when he was hard it was so big in there, touching me like I've never been touched before, hurting me just a little and so strange. He's taken my virginity everywhere. My mouth, my sex, now he's fucked my ass. He's taken everything I have to surrender. What more does he want from me? My soul?

Natasha's never let him fuck her like this and he wanted to. Maybe if I tell him he can, that'll keep him coming back to me? I mean, I'd let him anyhow, if he wanted to. But if I tell him now?

"Yes," I whisper at last. "It was okay. You can do it to me again whenever you want to." There. I've said it. I've told him he can.

"Thank you, Kylie," he breathes. "Thank you." He remains inside me for what must be minutes more, his cock remains inside me, both of us are still, both of us silent and alone with our thoughts before at last he eases out of me. "I'll get some tissues," he kisses my cheek, "you stay there."

I do and he does his best with the wet wipes and the tissues and then, reluctantly, I find my clothes from where they lie scattered around the room. He helps me dress, touching me, kissing me now and then and I smile, although my smiles are still a little shaky. After he's dressed, I sit on his lap, held in his arms, resting my head on his shoulder. I'm not sure how I feel now, it's all so confused and mixed up and this isn't what I expected to happen at all.

He's kissing the top of my head though, and I like that. "Kylie," he breathes at last. He hasn't said anything for a while and I've been wondering what he's thinking.

"Mmmm," I say.

"I really like you a lot," he says, before kissing me again.

I tilt my head. Smile at him. "But you're married," I whisper. I think I keep the sadness from my voice. How I wish he wasn't.

"Yes," he says, "and I want to spend time with you, Kylie, but I am married to Natasha."

"...and you have two kids and you're not leaving her for me," I continue for him. "I know that, Nick. I'm not trying to steal you away from her or anything." I bury my face in his neck. Nibble. He smells divine. All sweaty and delicious. Good enough to eat. "I like you Nick, I like you a lot but I'm not doing that." I bite him a little harder. "But we can see each other, right, now and then, like tonight?"

"Like tonight," he agrees, not quite instantly, but fast enough.

"I can be you girl on the side," I say, and now I kiss him. He kisses me back, very thoroughly.

"I don't you to expect more than I can give you, Kylie," he says. Apologetically?

I smile. "You gave me a lot tonight, Nick." God yes. I'm as deflowered as a girl could be. I giggle. "It's still coming out of me." It is. My panties are wet. I'm leaving a big wet patch on his trousers where I'm sitting. God knows how he'll explain that.

He chuckles. "As long as you liked what you got?" He kisses me again.

I don't answer. I liked what I got, but I'm still not sure that he knows I gave him everything. I'm going to tell him, I want him to know. I want him to know how much I've sacrificed for him. I need that, at least.

"You're the first," I blurt out after another long kiss. My eyes search his, watch his face.

He smiles. "Here?" He pats my butt. "You told me, Kylie." His kisses are magic.

"Everything," I gasp, when we come up for air. "You were the first for everything."

"I was?" He looks surprised now. He's not smiling anymore. "You didn't tell me." Now he looks concerned. "God, was I too rough for you? Kylie, I'm sorry." He holds me tight. "I didn't realize.... I thought ... uhhh...God, I was so rough with you."

"You didn't realize?" Now I'm surprised. "I thought guys could tell if it was a girl's first time?"

He's blushing. He's bright red. "Uhh, I just thought, you know, you were, umm...."

"Tight?" I giggle, but I'm disappointed. He didn't think I was?

"Uhh, yeah." He's still blushing. "I'm sorry, Kylie.... I mean, you've been dating that guy...."

I kiss him. "Yeah, but he never got lucky, not like you did, Nick." I smile. "Congratulations. And it was wonderful and I loved every moment of what we did." Well, except that at the start it hurt a bit bit other than that, oh God yes. Sex with Nick has been mind blowingly out of this world wonderful even though doing what we've done wasn't exactly on the plan for tonight. But it's done now. I'm done. Nick's done me and it's been wonderful.

He smiles back, says nothing, kisses me again. It's a long time before we stop kissing.

"We better think about leaving," he says at long last. "It's almost midnight." He smiles. "Maybe we should both clean up a bit."

If I look as much of a mess as he does, he's right. In the ladies washroom, seeing myself in the mirror as I walk in makes me embarrassingly aware of what a mess I look. My hair's disheveled, tangled, my lip gloss smeared, my face flushed. I look exactly like what I am. Just fucked. I'm so sweaty I can smell myself and his cum is everywhere, caked on my sex, smeared across my inner thighs, in my hair, there's some that's dried on my face, more still oozing from me. There's nowhere to shower here but at least I have some of his wet wipes and there's no-one here. I use a basin in the corner and those wet wipes and the paper towels to clean myself up as best I can. There's nothing much I can do about his cum oozing out.

There must be so much of it inside me, it keeps on trickling out and I have pads in my bag but they won't work with the lacey French short panties I was wearing and I never thought to bring some spare panties. I mean, it's not like I left hoe anticipating Nick was going to spend all evening fucking me silly was it? And there's his cum up my butt as well. Jesus, this is so not a problem I've ever anticipated and it's an embarrassing one. Guy's don't think of these things when they fuck you on their office floors.

I do my best but in the end there's not much I can do except slip my panties back on, fasten my top, finish brushing out my hair and washing my face before I emerge. He's waiting for me outside the washrooms. He must have cleaned himself up too, he's looking much more like he was when I first walked into his office.

His smile, the look on his face, the way he reaches for my hands as soon as he sees me. I glow. I'm so very happy as he takes my hand, as we walk back to his office, as I perch once more in his lap, sitting sideways this time, his arm around me. We're kissing again but this time its soft gentle kisses. Affectionate kisses and this is everything I thought it would be, cradled in his arms. We don't talk, we're just sitting there, both of us enjoying these last minutes together.

He's so special to me now. He's not just a crush that I fantasize about. Everything I've ever fantasized about with me and Nick, we've done. Everything and a lot more and it's hard to believe, except that it's so believable because I can feel those differences. I'm sore inside where he's taken me, my sex is a little sore, my butt burns, my breasts are tender from his mouth and his hands. My body aches where he's pounded himself into me. Aches deliciously.

I know I've been fucked, I know I'm not a virgin anymore. I can feel everywhere he's taken me and had me and it's a wonderful feeling, to know I've been his. Nick's made love to me, he doesn't think of me as just a girl, he thinks of me as a woman and he's had me the way a man has a woman. His woman, that's what I am now and I smile a satisfied smile as his fingers stroke my cheek, as his lips brush mine.

His iPhone rings. He looks at the number, his expression changes.

"It's Natasha," he says to me. "I better take this." He holds the phone to his ear. "Hi honey, you're calling late. What's up?"

I close my eyes to stop the tears from welling out as talks on. I don't want to hear this. I don't want to hear him talking to her. But I do and it hurts when he tells her he loves her. Maybe he does, but where does that leave me? Soon he's going to leave with me. He'll take me and drop me off at my home then he'll go home to his wife and kids and I'll go inside and join my Mom and Dad and tell them I had a good time. I won't ask what he's going to tell his wife. I don't want to know. I'm jealous of her now though. I wasn't before but now, after the pleasure he's given me, I am.

"Love you darling," he says. "I'll be home in an hour or so, see you when you get in. Bye now." He hangs up. I bury my face against his shoulder. Cling to him desperately, not wanting him to leave, but I know he has to. I know he can't stay with me any longer now. His arms are around me, holding me tight. He's kissing the top of my head. Does he know how I'm feeling? Does he understand I'm not happy anymore? I'm not, I'm sad now.

"I know," I say at last, "you have to go."

"I do," he says, "I'm sorry, Kylie." He tilts my face up with a finger under my chin, kisses my cheek. When I turn my face towards him, he kisses me properly. Thoroughly. Very very thoroughly. I feel a lot better.

"I want to do this with you again, Nick," I whisper after his mouth leaves mine.

"We will," he says, running his hand over me, under my top which is half open again, cupping one of my boobs. I place one hand over his, holding him there. His hand on my breast feels so perfect, as if it's meant to be there. Immediately I think of other places is hand is meant to be as well.

"When?" I ask. I'm not going to be demanding, I'm not. I know he's married.

"Next week," he says, "can you come by my office on Wednesday around five, we can spend a couple of hours together. I'll tell Natasha I'm working late."

"Okay," I say, very subdued now. I can already see where this is going. A couple of hours here, a couple of hours there, he'll make love to me and go. I'm not sure that was what I wanted but it looks like that's what I'm going to get and I know I'm not going to say no. Moments of love together, that's what I'll get. A pretty girl to fuck whenever he wants, that's what he's getting. Even through the way I feel about him, I know who's getting the best deal here and I'm sad all over again.

"I'll give you some money for shopping," he says. He counts out a dozen twenty dollar notes, places them in my purse as I watch him sleepily. "Buy yourself some new panties and bras. Something really sexy." He grins. I smile although I don't want to. Really, I want to cry. "Let's get you home now".

"Okay," I say, watching him. I don't want to move from his arms but when he lifts me to my feet and stands with me, I have to.

I pick up my bag, he tidies up his office. At last we leave. We walk hand in hand to his car. I enjoy the walk with him. I enjoy it when he opens the door for me, holds my hand as I seat myself. I enjoy it when he sits behind the wheel and takes my hand again after he starts the car. It's a half hours drive to my parents, he holds my hand the entire distance and I cherish that.

* * *

It's after midnight when Nick pulls the car over to the side of the road outside my parents' house. He turns the engine off, he's looking at me. I unbuckle my seat belt, look at him. The car is silent inside but for our breathing as we look at each other. I'm not sure what to say. He reaches over, takes my hands in his once more, squeezes lightly.

"Kylie," he says. He's looking at me. He's looking tense.

"Yes," I say, my heart beating faster.

"Are you going to be okay?" he asks. "Really?"

I nod my head. What's he going to do if I say I'm not okay? Spend the night with me? I don't think so. Why postpone this?

"Yes," I say, but I'm not okay, not really. I'm feeling so sad. Sad and lost. I want to cry, but I'm not going to cry where he'll see me and worry. I don't want him to be worrying when he leaves, I want him smiling and thinking happily of me. Thinking of next time with me. I force a smile but my eyes are wet. "Can I see you again soon?" I ask. Sooner than next Wednesday. Please say soon. Please don't make me wait that long. Please don't make me beg. Please.

"I'll text you," he says, still holding my hand. "Next week? How about a quick coffee on Monday. Then meet on Wednesday? I can tell Natasha I have to work late Wednesday. Um, Kylie, I'd .. uhh ..." He pauses, hesitating.

"Yes?" It's more of a gasp. Monday? I'll see him on Monday? I don't mind at all that it's only for a coffee. Something is better than nothing, and nothing is the alternative. I'll take coffee. I can wear something hot. Something to get him thinking about me until Wednesday. Yes! Yes yes yes! But he said Wednesday? Something about Wednesday?