Five Dates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish took a breath and then looked up at the young lady. "What about my boyfriend?"

She grinned and stepped away from Trish so she could look down at my lap and my very obviously hard dick. "I think I can arrange something. Let me go let Marissa know I'm going on break, then we can pop upstairs for a few minutes."

"I think that's a perfect idea," I agreed. "Since it's only a break, we probably don't have a lot of time."

"Fifteen minutes," she said with a grin. "Meet me in the changing room as soon as you can." With that she walked away.

"Well, looks like you have a date," I said as I got up.

"I don't know what the hell you were thinking," she whispered.

"You don't have to do this, if you don't want to."

"Donna wouldn't back out, would she?"

"Nope."

"Then neither am I. It's just that, well, I've never had sex with another woman," she whispered as she stepped through the door that I was holding open, leading into the changing room.

"First time? For real?" the waitress, Elaine asked with raised eyebrows. She stepped over to Trish and slipped right up against her, wrapping her arms around Trish's body to pull them together, their tits pressed tightly together. She leaned slowly into Trish and pressed her lips to Trish's in a long, wet kiss, that Trish resisted at first, and then slowly softened to share equally in. After almost a minute or more, the two were wetly kissing each other in an erotic embrace that had my cock bouncing with my heartbeat. I watched as Elaine's hands began kneaded Trish's butt cheeks as they kissed, clearly getting much more excited by the moment.

Elaine broke the kiss and the two of them stood there panting for a few moments. "Okay. Now I need your face between my legs."

"What about Michael?"

"Honey, you make me climax and then he's welcome to use my pussy until my break is over, but I plan on licking you the whole fucking time, no matter how many times I make you climax."

"I hope I can do this," Trish whispered as Elaine pulled her by the hand toward the door leading upstairs. I followed along, and we all exited into the club. Trish stopped and stared at all the obvious sex going on, blushing so brightly that a blind man could see it. I expected Elaine to go to the little table and get bracelets, but she pulled Trish's hand and walked right past it, drawing Trish along to one of the large, almost six- foot-long padded benches.

"Don't we need armbands?" I asked as I followed.

"Uh uh. Only if you want to advertise. If you don't have one on it means you're a private couple."

"Shit," I whispered to myself. "Donna, I might just have to smack your ass when I see you again."

"What's that?" Elaine asked as she coaxed Trish to lay on the padded bench on her back.

"Nothing," I answered as I watched her climb onto the bench over Trish, holding herself on her hands and knees with their heads in opposite directions.

"I've never done this," Trish said with clear trepidation in her voice I could hear even over the loud music.

"You know what feels good on you? Just do the same thing on me," Elaine said as she spread her knees apart and lowered her pussy toward Trish's face. She reached down and pushed Trish's legs apart and lowered her face to her pussy.

I felt a pair of hands reach around me, pulling me back against a soft body that was, surprisingly, not naked. One of the woman's hands reached down to my hard dick and wrapped around it. "You look like you need something to keep you busy while Elaine is busy on your friend."

I twisted around enough to see that the woman behind me was Marissa. She had on the long black body dress she'd had on when we walked in. "Aren't you supposed to be naked?"

"Trust me, that's coming," she whispered. "When Elaine said she was coming up here on break I wondered who she'd coaxed into this. I never would have expected it was you and your date."

"Um, yeah. Trish is trying to prove she can be everything Donna is," I answered with a frown.

"Well, let's not waste the time then," she said, pulling me to the closest sofa. She pushed me back so I was sitting and then pulled the dress up and off. She pulled off her high heels and then pushed her panties down, leaving her naked except for her black stockings. She grinned at me and crawled onto the sofa, one knee on either side of me. She grasped my dick and aimed it at her pussy and quickly settled down on me. "God damn! I wanted to do this the other day so bad. Shit it feels good! Does it feel good for you too sweetie?"

"Oh yeah," I groaned as she slid her sopping wet pussy down over my shaft. Her ass barely touched my legs and she started to bounce on me. I reached for her bouncing D-cup tits and grasped them, letting her lean toward me so I could suck one of her nipples.

"We don't have much time. Just a quickie, so let's just make each other come," she moaned as I nibbled her nipple. "Oh yeah. That's it sweetie. Tease my boobies. God, I love having them played with."

"Mmmmmmph," I grunted around her nipple as she bounced harder on my lap, driving down hard and fast on my shaft. I'd been turned on since we got to the restaurant, considering if I should bring Trish up here for sex, and now, here I was, sucking another woman's tits while she bounced on me, Trish lying under yet a different woman, having her first lesbian sexual experience. I couldn't see Trish's face, but I could see Elaine's body wiggling and bucking over Trish. I guess Trish was figuring it out just fine.

Elaine, for her part, seemed to be licking Trish's pussy with abandon and had one arm wrapped around one of Trish's thighs so she could push a finger in and out of Trish's vaginal depths. The sight of the two going at it seemed to just push my own excitement even higher. Marissa was moaning and grunting with each impact onto my legs, her ass slapping a loud rhythmic beat that I could hear over the music.

"Oh fuck. Ohhhhhh fuck yes. God I'm going to come. Come with me. Come with me honey! Fill me with your cum!" Marissa moaned as she slammed down on me over and over. I could feel her pussy clenching around me as she drove down on me, my own orgasm building as she rode me. Up and down she slid, caressing my shaft and my engorged head. I pulled my face from her tits and let them go, wanting to watch her large soft tits bounce inches from my face.

"Oh god. Oh god. I'm coming. Oh god. I'm cooooommmmiiiinnnnggg!" she practically screamed as she tried to stay bouncing on me, driving hard down onto my shaft. I felt her pussy clench again around me, this time squeezing hard as she lost her coordination, still moving, but no longer nearly as rhythmically.

I heard another voice, this one very familiar, crying out that she was coming as well. I looked over at Trish and to my surprise, saw Elaine pull her face away from Trish's pussy just as Trish stiffened and a huge spray of her juices arched out from between her legs.

"Oh god." I grunted at the sight, my own body jerking and pumping cum deep in Marissa. Time and again my body jerked and I felt cum lance up into her as she sat on me, grinding herself down against me, her pussy convulsing as she trembled on my lap and dick.

"Oh shit." I grunted as I watched Elaine's face, clearly climaxing as well on Trish's face. I sat there, watching the two of them panting and still shuddering with their own climaxes.

"Well, for someone who hasn't ever done this before, you did one hell of a job!" Elaine panted as she lifted off of Trish's face and body. She climbed off and turned around, kneeling on the bench again. She leaned down and the two shared a long cum-covered kiss. "I have to go back to work, but I wouldn't mind doing this with you again some time."

"Yeah. I'd have to think about it," Trish answered.

"I gotta go," she said again before standing up and looking at Marissa and I. "Guess you two had some fun too, huh? Thanks for the use of your girlfriend," Elaine said as she stepped to me. She leaned over and gave me a kiss. I could smell and taste Trish's cum on her face as we kissed, and then she was gone, heading back down to work.

"I gotta go too," Marissa said from my lap. "You gonna stay?"

"No. This was supposed to be a kinda date dinner with Trish. A thank-you for helping out and getting all my groceries."

"Well, maybe we'll see each other again at Donna's," she said as she climbed off my dick, our combined cum leaking down out of her. "Nice load! I'll be enjoying this one all evening!"

"So it seems," I answered as she pulled her panties on and then went to work on pulling her dress back on. She leaned over me, kissed me softly on the lips and then headed out the way Elaine had a few moments before.

"Damn," Trish said as she plopped down on the sofa next to me and cuddled up to me. "Donna does this shit all the time?"

"From what she tells me," I answered, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her against me.

"I can't. This isn't me," she said quietly. "I mean, I did it, but I wouldn't say it was something I'd want to do often."

"I don't think I asked you to."

"No, but if my competition is, shouldn't I try and do it too?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips, tasting Elain's cum on her lips. "I love that you thought you had to try, but I'd much rather you just be you. Come on. Let's go home where we can be alone and out of this loud music."

It took us ten minutes to dress and head out the door. We were home in just under an hour and the two of us showered and headed to bed where we made love with each other before falling asleep in each other's arms.

I startled awake, breathing hard from a dream. I felt her against me, the two of us spooned against each other, our bare skin pressing against each other. I felt her soft breast in my hand and her hard nipple pressed to my palm. She was stroking the back of my hand as it cupped her breast, gently whispering that it would be alright, it was just a dream. It took my brain long seconds in the early morning light to wake enough and grasp reality to realize that this part, wasn't a dream, and as much as it felt and smelled and even sounded like my wife against me, it wasn't and it never would be again. Having Trish with me like this was hard. It made me think so much of Nancy and how much I missed her. Sometimes it was overwhelming. Eventually, I hoped, that overwhelming feeling would fade.

We lay quietly for a while and then got up, the alarm not having gone off yet, but close enough that it didn't matter. I needed another shower from the sweat that the dream had poured out of me, making the sheets damp under me. Trish came with me to the shower, gently washing and stroking me, her lips kissing gently, softly, lovingly my chest and neck and face periodically. I could see that she did indeed love me. I just wished I understood what it was I was feeling for her. Was it love for her? Or was it love for how much she felt and looked like my wife?

We dried off, I shaved and then we both dressed for work. We made our lunches together and she cooked some breakfast for us. We sat after we'd eaten, sipping coffee and just looking at each other. "So, what do you have planned tonight?" she asked softly.

"Actually, I need to go see Elizabeth after dinner."

"Elizabeth? Do I know her?"

"She's the head of the electrical department at work. She wants to have a private conversation with me, away from work."

"Oh?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

It didn't take much to guess what she was thinking. "No, not that. Remember I told you that when I got up at Donna's there were women having sex out on the patio? Well, Elizabeth was one of them. I didn't know it right away, but we each got more than an eyeful of each other. I'm guessing she wants to make sure I'm not going to spill her secret."

"Her secret?"

"That she's bi. She's married and was there having sex with another woman. I doubt her husband knows. That's my guess at least."

"Oh, well, I can see why she might want that conversation away from work."

"Yeah, me too. Not that she has anything to worry about. I don't mess with married women."

"Oh? What about Sarah?"

"Uh, well, I guess that was an exception," I agreed. "I didn't know it until after we started. I guess I should say I don't intentionally mess with married women. Definitely NOT going to do that with someone at work. Can you imagine the scandal if someone found out we were having an affair? Anyway, I'm not looking for short term hookups, right?"

"Right." She nodded. She got up from the table and stepped around to me. She pushed my wheeled chair away from the table and sat in my lap, putting her arms around me. She leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. "Besides. If you need a quick fuck, you got this old woman's body any time you want it."

I chuckled. "I don't think that young lady last night thought you were an old woman. In fact, I'd say she was quite attracted to you."

"Well, we won't go there again. I might be tempted to try something like that again in a much more private setting, if you really wanted me to, but that wasn't for me. Not in that public of a setting."

"No, it's not me either," I agreed.

"I suppose we need to go to work?"

"Probably, before you get me all turned on and I have to start undressing you again."

"You can undress me any time you want," she whispered before leaning down to kiss me again. She broke the kiss and stood up and we both finished getting ready and off to work.

I saw Elizabeth in the hallway twice that day and once in a meeting. All three times she was extremely professional and, if anything, even a little more standoffish than usual. I wondered if that was because of our upcoming meeting or if she was concerned that I would let something slip. Either way, I figured we'd get it sorted out that night.

I got home from work just a little after Trish. She was still wearing the dress she had worn to work and was at the kitchen counter, working on dinner. I had to admit, she looked damn good standing there in that short red dress. I wondered briefly if she enjoyed the higher hemline she had started wearing as much as I did. I stepped behind her and gripped her hips. I pulled her back toward me, getting a surprised squeal from her. I stepped back, pulling her to the island and then turned her around. I pulled her around between the counter and me, and then lifted her butt onto the edge of the island. She giggled as I pushed her skirt up her thighs until it was bunched around her waist. I reached for her legs and lifted her thighs, tipping her back so she had to lie back on the granite counter top as I lifted and spread her legs.

I bent down and gently kissed the crotch of her little red panties, kissing her pussy through the material for several long hot kisses before I teased the crotch to the side and planted one of those kisses on her bare lips.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as I teased her lips with my tongue. I felt her lift and spread her legs wider for me as I licked and teased her lips, her growing wetness sweet as I worked my tongue deeper between her soft flowery lips. I found her clit with the tip of my tongue and received an appreciative gasp as I flicked across it. "I don't know what you've been thinking about all day, but honey, if this is because of that, I hope you keep thinking it all the time!" she practically moaned as I licked and flicked her hard clit. I knew she was cooking and we didn't have a lot of time, but for some reason I really wanted to make her climax. I wasn't worried about me at that moment, I wanted to make her come, and it didn't take too long before I received my reward for my attentions.

"God damn," she panted as I gently kissed her pussy and stroked her thighs as her orgasm faded. "That was a surprise."

"I hope you liked it."

"I did. A lot!" she breathed. "But if you don't let me down, dinner is going to be both late and ruined."

"Yes ma'am," I answered, pulling her panties off of her butt and sliding them up her legs that were still sticking in the air. I let her lower her legs and helped her off the counter, tucking the red panties in my pocket. "Souvenir!" I grinned as she looked as me with her eyebrow cocked inquisitively.

"Hmmmm. Maybe when you get back later I'll have to collect one."

"I welcome it," I answered with a grin.

"Good. Now get your butt out of here and let me cook," she said with a grin, slapping my butt as I walked out of the room, not unlike the way my wife used to do to chase me out.

---o---

It was thirty-five minutes from my house to Elizabeth's. I was a little nervous, not sure if her husband was home or not, or even if he was expected soon. I purposely avoided any questionable interactions with married women for two reasons. First I never wanted my wife to question if I was being unfaithful or not, and second, I didn't want to end up on the wrong side of an angry husband. These days that could be fatal. Even though I was now single, I didn't need the husband thing. I knocked on the door and Elizabeth answered it. She had on a wrap-around pale yellow dress and yellow high heels that she hadn't been wearing at work. "Michael!" she said cheerfully as she opened the door further to allow me in.

"Elizabeth," I said as I walked in. She closed the door behind me and I followed her to the living-room. "So, I guess you wanted to talk outside of work about, well, what I saw at Donna's?"

"That's perceptive of you. That's what I like about working with you. You manage to cut through the fluff and find the root of the problem," she said as she sat down in a large overstuffed chair across the coffee table from where I had settled on the large sofa.

"If you're worried that I'll spread the word around that you were having sex with another woman, you don't have to worry. I wouldn't tell anyone. Its actually none of my business who you have sex with."

"Actually, I wasn't worried. I wanted to explain, and well, that was why I asked you to come."

"You don't have to explain. That's between your husband and you."

"I always knew you were a gentleman. How many years have we worked together now? Four? Five?"

"Something like that."

"And all these years, I've seen you look at me, without looking like you are. I know you enjoyed what you saw of me, but you never made any attempt to push it beyond looking."

"Wasn't my place. You were married. I was married," I said with a shrug.

"And now you aren't, but you still haven't done more than subtly look."

"You're still married."

"What if I wasn't?" she asked, a little hitch in her voice that made me look at her face a lot closer.

"I'm not sure. You're still wearing a wedding ring."

"I am. That's true," she said with a nod. "If I told you something, would you keep it between us? I mean, no one can ever know."

"Elizabeth, I'm not sure I'm the person to be telling your deepest darkest secrets too."

"Actually, I really need to tell you, otherwise you won't understand the rest of what I have to say."

I took a deep breath. "And you're not worried this could affect our working relationship?"

"Michael, if seeing each other naked, and me climaxing with another woman... if that didn't, I don't think this will. I think you're too nice of a guy to let that happen."

"Okay, shoot."

"Way back when I was in school, I was still a virgin. I know, a college virgin now is extraordinary, but back then, when we were in school, it wasn't so unusual. I was going out with this guy, Tom. He seemed nice. We'd messed around a little, even had oral sex once. We went to a party and I had more to drink than I should have and when he started getting amorous, well, let's just say he did more than I wanted."

"So he raped you?"

"I didn't call it that at the time, but essentially, yes. Anyway, I was a virgin. I wasn't on anything and sure as shit, I got pregnant. His parents made us get married. For years everything was okay. I mean, sex was; it was always about his needs, never mine. After some years he started wanting more. By that I mean, he wanted me to participate in three way sex and that sort of thing. I knew he wasn't being faithful, but I put up with it so our daughter would have two parents. Then he started bringing home his buddies and making me allow then to have sex with me. He wanted to watch them having sex with me and then he'd make me suck him off while whoever it was, came in my pussy, or ass or wherever he wanted. It was horrible I felt humiliated but I kept letting him do it because of our daughter."